Epilogue

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“This day has finally come,”

Jinyoung muttered as he looks outside the window and saw the endearing setup of the event and the blue sea in front of it. Even though everyone is all over the place, running here and there trying to finish or just check if everything is good, that still wouldn’t beat the calming atmosphere the sea is giving this place. The sound of the waves, the air, along with the birds chirping from somewhere makes it all perfect. Even the weather seems as if it was excited for this day, it wasn’t sunny nor cloudy, it was somewhere in between that as if it was matching the current vibes of the whole place.

Jinyoung is so happy.

He had already expected that it will come. After all, it’s been years. He thought he was ready for it, but now that it is here, he honestly didn’t exactly know what he was feeling. He’s happy that’s for sure but other than that, his heart was aching in a good kind of way, it’s making him emotional all of a sudden.

He stood in front of the whole body mirror as he puts on his wrist watch on his left wrist, smiling ever so gently when he spotted his bracelet on his other wrist.

There used to be two silver bands in there…

Now, he only had one…

The original owner finally took it back.

He heaves out a comfortable sigh as he adjusted his tie and checks himself one last time in front of the mirror. He feels slightly awkward wearing such formal suit and styling his hair like this but it’s not like he can wear something other than this for today anyway? Also, it’s one of the most special event in his life, he wouldn’t dare ruin it just because he feels awkward dressing up like this.

He checks the time on his wrist watch and saw that they only had almost less than an hour before the actual ceremony starts. He then pick up his suit’s blazer and was about to put it on when he heard a sudden knock on the door.

“Hyung?”

A voice emerged, and just by hearing it, he knows it’s Bambam.

“Come in, it’s not locked,”

He answered and smiles at the younger once he had opened the door and steps inside. He laughs a bit when the younger looks at him from head to toe then gave him a playful teasing look after.

“I look awkward, right?”

He said, stating the obvious before the younger could even say it.

“What do you mean, awkward? You actually look too good in a formal suit, hyung!”

Bambam disagreed, he had seen all the other guys already and they all look so great but in his opinion Jinyoung would easily come at second place because he absolutely looks so stunning right now. Second place because Bambam thought his Mark hyung is still the most good looking guy among all of them even if you turn the world upside down. He wanted to say he was, but yeah, Mark just look too good in everything, specially today, and he or anyone can never beat that.

“Thanks,” He responded, not really sure how will he take that compliment. “You look good 
in that too, by the way.”

He said returning the gesture, and it was the truth anyway.

“Of course,”

Bambam confidently agreed, which made them both laughing at the same time.

“Anyway, are you done preparing hyung?”

“Just putting my blazer on and I’m good.”

He answered while doing as what he said.

“Great. Mark hyung is actually looking for you,”

Bambam informed him, chuckling when he remembered how Mark was literally panicking in his room while waiting and him summoning Bambam to bring Jinyoung to him.

“Is he okay?”

“He’s honestly not but in a good kinda way, you get what I mean hyung?” He said and Jinyoung just smirked and nodded his head slightly. “So, he really needs his best friend right now, you should go there quickly hyung,”

He said while he’s already making his way out of the door to check on the other guys.

“I will, thanks for telling me though,”

Jinyoung answered as he picks up his phone on the table and heads straight towards the door as well. Bambam just playfully winked at his hyung before he head to the other direction, while Jinyoung heads straight at his best friends room after closing the door.

He knocked first before going in, he slowly steps inside and saw his best friend standing in front of the mirror staring at himself, he looks too pretty occupied that he didn’t even notice him going in and walking closer to him.

He then flinched exaggeratedly when Jinyoung’s reflection through the mirror suddenly came in sight behind him.

“What the heck, Jinyoung?!”

He complained, groaning and grasping on his chest, trying his best to stabilize it’s beating because it seriously jumped painfully when his best friend suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He’s already having a hard time trying to calm his fast heartbeat since earlier and Jinyoung just made it worst that he suddenly started thinking if he made the right decision of calling him here, but who is he kidding anyway? Of all people, he knows Jinyoung is what he needed the most right now, not even his parents, or his siblings, it’s Jinyoung, his best friend and no one else.

“Damn, you scared the hell out of me?”

He added as he carefully sits down on the side of the bed.

Jinyoung was just chuckling as he grabs on a chair and sits on it as well in front of his best friend. 

“You okay now?”

He asked with a smile. Mark looks back at him, stares at him for a second before letting out a scoff and slightly shaking his head.

“Yeah,” He muttered as he realizes now that he has his best friend’s presence here, his mind starts calming down for a bit as well. “Anyway, that suit looks good on you,”

He said while pointing at Jinyoung’s attire.

The other would normally feel awkward with compliments but when Mark said it he didn’t feel like that all. Maybe because he can honestly feel that the other feels a lot more awkward than him right now and was just trying to distract himself to ease up a bit.

“Yeah, but you look even better with your blue suit, Tuan.”

He spoke and just as he expected, a quick blush brushes his best friend’s face.

“You think so?”

He asks while avoiding Jinyoung’s eyes and scratching his nape. Jinyoung just hummed as an answer and just Mark nodded his head after that, then they fell on a comfortable silence for a minute.

Mark didn’t honestly know why he calls for him in the first place, he didn’t even know what to talk about with him right now as he can even barely grasped what was happening at the moment and his mind and thoughts are just all over the place. But maybe, Jinyoung’s silence is what he needs right now. Jinyoung isn’t very vocal, and he doesn’t like asking so many questions as well unless necessary, a thing that Mark has always love about him because it makes him at ease as well.

On the other hand, Jinyoung knows he didn’t need to say anything. Since then till now, having each other’s presence is enough to comfort the other. They have been each other’s first emotional support since college so being here on each other’s side even on one of their special day in their life made the silence even more meaningful right now.

“You know what I’m thinking?” Mark finally spoke after a minute, and Jinyoung just hummed again to tell him he’s listening. “I was thinking, what if those cliché scenarios at the dramas happen with me too on my very special day?”

He said, and he sounded so serious that Jinyoung can’t help but starts laughing when he heard that.

Don’t tell me that’s what he’s been thinking of the whole time?

Jinyoung thought and shakes his head when Mark raises one eye brow at him when he started laughing. He really can’t believe he was thinking of such ridiculous thing right now.

“Seriously?”

He asks as his laughter slowly calms down.

“What? I’m being serious okay? We’ll never know? What if he suddenly run away a few minutes after the ceremony? What if someone just suddenly barges in out of nowhere and shout ‘stop!’ while we’re all at it?”

He continued and Jinyoung really couldn’t figure out how the heck did he made up those scenarios inside his head.

“Hey, tell me the truth? Did you watch some dramas before this day?” He asks and Mark just pouted and nodded his head. “And in that drama those things happened?”

“Hm.”

“Gosh, Tuan?”

He sighed and starts chuckling again.

“Do you really think he’d run away? That guy chased you to LA just to confessed what he really feels about you, and put up patiently against me just to have you, how the heck would you think he’d run away?”

Jinyoung emphasizes for his best friend to knock some senses on his head. He understands that he’s nervous that’s why he’s being a bit paranoid but come on, everyone knows how Jackson is desperately head over heels for him, and why would he even asked Mark to officially and legally be with him for life anyway if he would just run away on the actual event?

“I know but...” Mark muttered and trails on his words as he thinks about it, he lets out a groan before finishing his sentence, “I don’t know, I really don’t know why am I feeling so paranoid right now?”

He confessed and Jinyoung just watches him with a smile for a second as he completely understand how he must’ve been feeling right now. He means, he never experienced being in the same situation yet, but he can clearly see through his best friend the pressure he was having as of the moment. Mark and Jackson had been together for years, and yes, they do live together already but being an actual married couple is whole lot of a different story. It’s a huge step for couples like them and it requires a huge sense of responsibility and commitment because obviously, it’s the first step in making and building their very own family, not just as boyfriends but finally as husbands.

“Do you think it’s too soon?”

Mark suddenly asks that shocked Jinyoung for a bit.

“Absolutely, not.” He answered quickly as he drags his chair closer to his best friend, “You guys had been together for a long time, you already argued with him so many times that I can’t even think of anything anymore that you guys can argue about?”

He continued, trying his best to calm his best friend’s worries. Mark starts chuckling when Jinyoung said that.

“You guys had gone through so much together, and look where you are now?” He added and gently dusted his best friend’s suit on the shoulder part to make his point. “After all those years, arguing and making up, here you are, wearing your dream wedding suit with him?”

He spoke and Jinyoung paused to smile as he saw his best friend’s eyes watering.

“You remember what you told me way back on college when you thought Jackson was a jerk for being with another girl while he’s trying to pursue you?”

Jinyoung asks, and upon remembering that, Mark starts chuckling and wiping his eyes, finding it so ridiculous at the same time hilarious how he thought and says those things before about Jackson.

“Jackson Wang? That boy? Who’s fool would want to be with that guy for the rest of their life? Obviously, not me, of course!”

Both him and Jinyoung could only laugh as they remember that. Who would’ve thought this guy would end up eating his own words after 8 years? 
“I remember that pretty well Mark, and now look who’s fool is about to be with that boy for the rest of his life?”

He teased and Mark was quick to throw a playful punch on his arm when he said that.

“Well, he did prove himself for all those years so…”

“So you said yes inside the bathroom?”

“ you, of course I will, I love that man!”

He straightforwardly said and starts laughing again with Jinyoung.

“But seriously speaking though, what I’m trying to point out is that, you marrying him will never be too soon, you both waited for this day to happen for a long time, you guys had sacrificed so much and waited patiently just to be where you are now,”

He muttered and that smile on his face turns a bit bitter as he suddenly feels so guilty when he remembered how his best friend and Jackson had set aside their own plans just for him.

“And I’m sorry,” He mumbled as he looks down, feeling ashamed for what he caused. “For being the reason why you guys can’t proceed to it way back then,”

He added as he lifted his gaze for a second to look at Mark again.

“I’m not oblivious, Mark. I know I’m the reason why you guys had postponed it.”

He admitted, and Mark couldn’t say anything for a second because he really can’t deny that fact either, also he was surprised that Jinyoung knows about them postponing it.

A few days ago after Jinyoung’s birthday, Mark had accidentally saw the small box of ring on the pocket of Jackson’s Jacket when he was doing the laundry. He honestly didn’t know what to do at first, he was thinking whether to just put it back there and act like he didn’t see it or confront Jackson about it, but before he could even decided which is which, Jackson is already running towards him and stopped frozen on his spot when he saw Mark holding the box of ring.

He thought of making an alibi at first but he knows his boyfriend isn’t dumb so he has no choice but to proposed on the spot, inside their bathroom with him and Mark wearing boxers and all those dirty pile of clothes around them.

But as you can see, despite the horrible way of Jackson’s proposal, Mark Tuan said yes. He didn’t even think twice nor let Jackson finish the question. That’s not how he imagined Jackson’s proposal would look like but that’s honestly not important to him, even if Jackson gave him a piece of yarn as a ring, he’ll most probably still say yes.

They were both excited about it and Jackson had worked so hard to save up money just to buy that ring and for the actual event itself. They planned on telling their friends as soon as possible and get to it immediately, but just the day before they planned to announce it for everyone the most horrible happened to Jinyoung.

As his best friend, of course, Mark couldn’t stomach the fact to celebrate when his best man was in such tight and depressing situation, and most importantly, Jinyoung needs him. How will he put his own mind about his wedding when his best friend is all alone out there losing his mind. He even remember crying to Jackson about it. He feels so guilty for his own boyfriend who’s already soon to be his husband.

Jackson on the other hand feels a bit disappointed, not with Jinyoung or with Mark, he’s disappointed with the unforeseen situation but nevertheless he knows it was inevitable, and he wouldn’t dare let his groom being all sad during their wedding day just because his best man couldn’t make it. Also, Jinyoung is his friend, and helping each other would always comes first specially if their lives depends on it. So, even though they were both sad about having to postponed it, they know it was better that way than have it while their minds are both distracted about one of their friends.

Luckily though, the problem had solved itself almost immediately as it occurs, giving them back the chance to think about their own agendas, and most importantly, as unexpected as it may seem, that one friend that they were all longing to see had finally came back, completely their circle once again.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung knew about it himself, no one told him and if he would guess, he was the very first person to know about them planning to get married. Mark didn’t say anything about it but that day when Mark accompanied him the whole day, specifically during that time when they talked outside the conference room after Mark had made a phone call for Jackson. Jinyoung notices the ring on his best friend’s finger right away.

“I should probably call him too and apologize that I keep dragging his boyfriend with me?”

He remembered saying that as soon as he saw it.

Mark and Jackson originally had a promise ring, but he quickly spotted the difference when Mark held his hand, but didn’t dare say anything about it because his best friend wasn’t saying anything about it yet too. He just thought if Mark wants to let him know, he’ll for sure, tell him right away and of course, he didn’t want to spoil the excitement of announcing it, so he just kept quite about it and finally let Mark go the next day as he already feels so guilty both for him and Jackson.

“I’m sorry if keep causing you troubles,” He continued as he finally lifted his head to look at the other, “And even though I am grateful to you for everything, I still honestly couldn’t understand why would you care so much about me to the point that you’ll postpone your wedding for me?”

He spoke and Mark starts smiling about that.

Jinyoung is wondering what have he done for Mark for him to put such importance about him? He feels as if he doesn’t deserve such kindness from him and Jackson.

“Wow, you’re really asking me why huh?”

Mark asked in disbelief. Seems like Jinyoung isn’t aware of how much Mark had leaned on him for support for all those years, specially when they were younger at the uni, starting that first day, Mark had flew from LA to Korea to be live independently away from his family. If it is not for Jinyoung Mark would failed living alone and studying in a foreign country miserably. If it is not Jinyoung taking care and being patient of him Mark would seriously be in big trouble and would’ve been sent back to LA a long time ago.

“Let’s just say…” He started, pausing while trying to find the right words to describe what Jinyoung is to him, “You’re the one who gave me home here when I’m still so lost,”

He confessed, and even him feels weird saying that but that was the truth and that’s the best way he could think of describing it for Jinyoung.

“Without you, I honestly wouldn’t know where would I be now? I would probably still be lost by now if don’t met you at the orientation day, but since then, when I did met you, I didn’t feel lost anymore, with you, it’s like I gained a mom and a dad, an older brother, a younger brother, and even a child, we both don’t have anyone beside us during those times, so it was as if you raised me and I raised you, we raised each other until we’re all grown up as the men that we are now,”

Jinyoung was just listening and it’s making him feel so moved as he just now realizes how they had come along way already. He never thought having someone as your best friend is necessary, but since he met Mark, he made him thinking twice about it and before he knew it, Mark was already one of the most important person in his life that he can’t live without.

“Thanks for raising me well, Park.”

Mark muttered with a smile as he held out his fist for a bump. Jinyoung smiled back and accepted it as he told him ‘same.’ After that they got quiet again as they just stare at each other for a second before they both started laughing.

“Ah, wae?!”

Mark whined when Jinyoung can’t stop smirking.

“Nothing. I just really can’t believe you’re getting married.”

He said and just stood and shakes his head to prevent himself from smiling so wide, and just now, it finally sinks in to him as he feels like he was getting excited and nervous for him at the same time. Mark stood up too and walks to the mirror again to check himself one more time.

“Are you saying you can’t believe someone wants to marry me?”

“Yeah?” Jinyoung playfully answered, quickly making his escape when Mark threatened to kick him. “Take it easy my child, you wouldn’t want your best man limping later at the ceremony, would you?”

“Whatever, I can just ask Youngjae instead, you know?”

“Tss. What a kiddo?”

Jinyoung murmured a little loudly in purpose so Mark can hear it. The other guy just looks so done on him and just fixed his tie on the mirror ignoring the fact that his best friend called him childish just now.

“Not locked!”

Mark said when they suddenly both heard a knock from the door and in just a few seconds, Yugyeom came in sight, his head peaking at the door before he completely steps inside.

“Hi, Gyeomie!”

Mark greeted.

“Hi hyung, and oh, I knew Jinyoung hyung would be here?”

He said as he saw his boyfriend sitting at the chair near Mark. Jinyoung blushes at the sight of Yugyeom in formal suit and as soon as their eyes met he quickly avoided it and pretended to be busy by dusting of Mark’s blue blazer beside him.

“I…just got here a few minutes ago, too, did you look for me?”

He asks without looking, wondering if that’s the reason why he’s here.

“Yeah, I went to our room but you’re not there, so I figured you’d be here,” he answered as he starts walking closer to where Jinyoung is sitting and stops beside him, “Anyway, Mark hyung, wow, you really…you seriously look so handsome, hyung!”

He said as he trails a little trying to find a better word to describe how handsome his Mark hyung looks right now in his wedding suit but he obviously failed.

“Thanks, how’s Jackson?”

“Jackson hyung?” Yugyeom said and both Mark and Jinyoung glances at him when the younger starts chuckling, “That hyung is crying since earlier, I don’t know what’s happening to him, he even said what if you run away?”

He told them and upon hearing that Mark and Jinyoung burst out in laughter when they realized Mark is seriously worried for nothing earlier.

“Are you here to check if he run away?”

Jinyoung playfully said as he glances up at Yugyeom for a second before looking at Mark again.

“Nah, I know hyung would never dare.” He answered and Mark just giggled about that. “Anyway, we need to go out there now hyung, the ceremony would start in fifteen minutes, we should be in place by then,”

Yugyeom reminded Jinyoung, and with that they both can visibly see how Mark got a bit alarmed, probably because he had been reminded that it will finally gonna happen for real in a few minutes from now. Jinyoung stood up from his seat to calm his best friend again.

“Hey,” He said and gently grabs his best friend’s shoulder for him to look at him, “It’s your special day, and it’s all gonna be okay, alright?”

He said and Mark just pursed his lips and nodded his head. Jinyoung finally let go of him as he walks back beside Yugyeom.

“We’ll wait for you outside, hyung”

Yugyeom said and gently grabs on his boyfriend’s hand before they both exited the room after Mark hummed and smiled at them.

They were walking alone at the hallway when Jinyoung notices something.

“Gyeom-ah,” Jinyoung muttered as he gently tugs on Yugyeom’s hand for them to stop for a minute. Yugyeom then stopped from walking as he looks at his hyung and hummed softly as if asking him what’s up. “Your…your tie,”

Jinyoung hesitantly said as he pointed at the younger’s tie that is messily done, and if he will guess it, he’s sure Yugyeom himself did it.

“Oh…”

“Come here,”

He said as he made Yugyeom facing him so he could fix it for him.

Jinyoung seriously can’t lift his gaze the whole time he was doing that, how would he if Yugyeom was staring at his face so closely and intently like that? Also, he feels a bit embarrassed as he know his face is probably all red right now.

He gave him a gentle tap on his chest after it’s done, expecting for Yugyeom to grab his hand again so they could continue walking out but got a bit surprised when Yugyeom suddenly pecks his lips instead.

“Thanks, hyung,”

He muttered and Jinyoung just nodded his head while blushing, he’s still avoiding Yugyeom’s eyes till now and he didn’t even know why.

“Let’s go?”

The younger asks with a small chuckle as he saw how his lover was reacting. Jinyoung nodded his head again before Yugyeom held his hand and they starts walking.

When they got outside, most of the people has started settling in on their places given the fact that the ceremony would start in a just a few minutes. There aren’t many people invited as most of their friends are from college and from their job and of course they can’t bring them here in LA just for the wedding. So, it’s just mostly the couple’s family and a few relatives then their own circle of friends.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung made their way directly towards their friends, who’s chatting at the back for now along with the others who’s included in the wedding entourage.

“How’s the grooms?”

Jimin asked as soon as the couple reached them.

“Nervous of course,”

Yugyeom mentioned and starts chuckling again when he remembers his Jackson hyung panicking at his own room, and just as they speak about him, Jackson finally steps out along with Jaebeom.

“Why the heck is he holding Jaebeom hyung like that?”

Youngjae said and more than being jealous that Jackson is clinging on his boyfriend’s arm, he honestly feels like laughing instead, which he did anyway along with his friends as they look as if they’re the one getting married. The other guests are looking at them as well and they could already see even from afar that Jaebeom is dying in embarrassment but he couldn’t push his best friend off either.

“Hyung, are you alright?”

Bambam asks him while laughing once they reached them and rather than sounding concerned he sounded more like teasing him to be honest. Jackson didn’t answered and just clings even more to his best friend and hiding his face on Jaebeom’s back. The other guy could only roll his eyes as he was feeling so done with Jackson already.

“Come on, how long are you planning to cry?”

Jaebeom asked, because since he visited him in his room Jackson wouldn’t stop sobbing, he understands that he must’ve been feeling so emotional as his dream of marrying Mark in a beach wedding has finally come true, but come on, it’s been hours already? Why won’t he calm down?

“Hyung, the ceremony would start in a few minutes, collect yourself will you?”

Youngjae playfully scolded him and upon being scolded by someone younger than him Jackson finally revealed his face and dried his eyes.

“Don’t you dare cry on your wedding day too Youngjae.”

He mumbled, and everyone starts laughing because of him.

“Man up hyung, you’ll ruin your pink wedding suit.”

Yugyeom said as he throws a playful punch on Jackson’s arm.

“Lemme guess? This is Oppa’s choice isn’t it?”

Jimin said as he pointed at his pink suit.

“What am I supposed to do? He said he won’t marry me if I we don’t wear the blue and pink suit?”

Jackson said in between his sniff as he tries to completely dry his eyes from all the crying that he did since earlier.

“Well, it looks good on you, though?”

Jinyoung said and he wasn’t even joking about that because Jackson do really suits the pink one. It effortlessly looks good on him.

“Really?”

He asks, surprised with the compliment, specially it’s from Jinyoung. That guy who gave him such a hard time just to have a chance to sit with Mark during lunch way back at the uni before.

“If Jinyoung hyung said so then it’s true,”

Yugyeom agreed and Jinyoung nodded his head. Jackson seems too happy about it to the point that his instinct tells him to go hug Jinyoung but before he could even do that, Yugyeom was quick to block him with his arms.

“Damn, so possessive?”

He muttered as he retreated. Yugyeom didn’t say anything, he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders as he puts his arm on his boyfriend’s shoulder possessively. Their friends just starts teasing them about it and of course, Jinyoung ends up blushing so hard again.

“Tone it down, it’s my wedding day, the only couple that should stand out today should only be me and my fiancé…”

Jackson declared but starts pausing after that as his eyes starts watering again and his lips starts quivering, about to cry one more time as he thought of the fact again that after this day Mark would finally be his husband. He quickly goes straight at Jaebeom’s arm and his best friend just willingly accepted him and starts tapping his back, rolling his eyes for who knows how many times by now?

His friends are just laughing at him, and at this point they know Jackson would be meeting Mark later with his eyes all puffed out.

They all starts getting formal as the organizer approaches them and guided them to prepare for the ceremony. Jackson too just magically got all serious when he had been told that they were finally starting. Jaebeom gave him a quick tight hug and tap on his head before he starts getting on his place.

“I guess this is it?”

Yugyeom whispered to Bambam from behind as they stood in line with their entourage’s partners. Most of their partners are from Mark’s side, mainly his female cousins. Bam and Jimin are the only couple who get to be partners, but nevertheless it’s not a big deal to them anyway as it was just for the processional. Jaebeom and Jinyoung are the only one’s who doesn’t have a partner as they’re both the best men of the grooms. Jaebeom stood right behind Jackson and his parents while Jinyoung stays at the very back along with Mark’s parents.

The ceremony then starts after a minute and the music starts playing as the processional started. They all feel a bit nervous about the whole thing once it started but more than that they are all honestly happy to be there and witness their two hyungs exchanging vows and being one. 

Jackson’s mom had kissed his cheeks before they let Jackson stood at his place to wait for Mark, then they also took their seat at the left side upfront. Jaebeom had proud smile on his face as he walks down the aisle after the groom, and seeing Jackson being ready at his place to meet Mark, he can’t help the warm feeling spreading through his chest, Jackson is also smiling back at him, his smiles and eyes are speaking as if thanking Jaebeom for all the things that he did for him, and Jaebeom completely picks that up as he gave him a quick nod before he stood right beside his best friend. They both heaves out a deep sigh as the watches the whole processional unfold in front of them.

When it was Mark’s parents turn to walk, his dad even made a gesture to Jackson with his fingers as if telling him ‘I’m watching you as always, Jackson Wang.’ that made Jackson instantly stiffing on his spot as he took a big gulp once Mark parents took their seat at the right upfront the altar. Jaebeom just chuckled and tapped his back once telling him to relax.

Then came Jinyoung’s turn as he made a final check on Mark first before walking. Mark was obviously just trying to stop himself from crying and he hugged Jinyoung so tight one last time before his best man made his turn to walk down the aisle before him.

Bambam along with Youngjae can’t help but be in awe as Jinyoung walks in solo. If Mark isn’t there behind him he could almost look like he was the one getting married. Yugyeom beside them though, was completely speechless as he watches his boyfriend walking down the aisle in that suit that he started thinking if that’s how stunning would he look like in their own wedding in the future. Jinyoung glances and smiles at both Jackson and Jaebeom at the right side once he had stood in his place in the left side of the altar waiting for the other groom.

The music then starts changing in a more romantic song when it was finally Mark’s turn to walk down the aisle. Everybody could see he’s so freaking nervous as he couldn’t even smile and was just subtly biting his lower lips the whole time. Jackson at the front as well was crying again, he had his hand on his mouth as he watched his lover slowly walking towards him at the altar.

Jinyoung and Jaebeom at the other side of the altar seems to be getting emotional as well as they watches Mark, but they did tried their very best to stay composed for their best friends.

“What’re you so breathtakingly handsome for?”

Jackson mumbled between his sobs as Mark finally reached him and he took his hand. Mark was crying by now too but can’t help but laugh when Jackson said that in his slightly muffled voice since he’s crying. The guests also starts laughing about it when they heard that. Jaebeom and Jinyoung assisted both grooms to their chairs and settled at the side after.

The ceremony continued on and starting from the beginning till the end Jackson was crying that Mark had already predicted none of their wedding pictures would look normal because his husband eyes looks as if they had been punched ten times by now.

They all moved to the reception side after the ceremony which is just right beside the ceremony place they had their wedding at the beach and they had much enough space for it.

Mark and Jackson are busy entertaining their guest after eating, taking picture with each table and checking on their guests.

Their friends are just patiently waiting for their turn and are just happily watching them doing it.

“The heck, I just finally realized they were not just boyfriends anymore now?”

Youngjae said as he stares at his hyungs who’s taking pictures with their relatives from the other side of the place.

“They’re now Husbands.”

Bambam said and made a rainbow by his hands as he mentioned the word husbands but started cursing as well as he also get to take that in inside his head.

“You’re right. .”

He added to Youngjae.

Jimin on their side just rolls her eyes and took a sip on his wine glass, finding it funny how these two looks so dumb right now.

“Well, they deserve it? They waited for so long for it?”

Yugyeom mentioned and upon saying that all his friends starts looking and glaring at him.

“Yeah?”

He asked, clueless of the sudden reaction from them, while beside him Jinyoung had slapped a hand on his forehead mentally when his friends did that, knowing for sure where is this conversation going again.

“Who would know better about waiting Kim Yugyeom, if isn’t you?”

Bambam frankly said. Of course, he understands he has his own reasons and they had already known about what happen that day at the police station that Jinyoung did meet him and they made a deal or something like that. Yugyeom had also told them what has he done for all those time that he wasn’t here and had they had found out all the things that he had secretly did for Jinyoung all throughout the film production.

But!

Bambam thought.

That wouldn’t change the fact that he was slightly pissed that he made his Jinyoung hyung waiting that long without telling anyone of them if he’s okay or if he was still breathing or not?

“Yah, don’t make a fuss, it’s all in the past, Jinyoung’s not even bothered by it why would you?”

Jaebeom lectured also even though he knows Bambam probably doesn’t intend it to be that mean to his own best friend about it, still, no one should bring up the past anymore, specially right now on their friends wedding.

With that, Bambam got alarmed when he realized how mean he sounded just now and quickly regretted it.

“Oh, I…”

He spoke but can’t find the right words to say next when Yugyeom just lowered his and nodded his head.

“Good job, Bambam.”

Jimin sing-song beside him as she plays on her wine glass. Congratulating Bambam for perfectly ruining the mood.

“Hey, it’s okay, the most important thing is that, Yugyeom is back and he’s fine, Jinyoung hyung is happy and our two hyungs are finally married, let’s just focus on that,”

Youngjae said to lighten up the mood and Jinyoung quickly nodded his head to agree. He raised his wine glass when Jaebeom raised his own and asked them for a toast, and they all did.

“Dude, I’m sorry,”

Bambam finally said after a while when he couldn’t take Yugyeom’s silence anymore the whole time they were conversing. Like, he would answer if he was being asked and would smile a little when someone would crack a joke, but he obviously was hurt by what Bambam had said earlier.

“I thought you’ll never gonna do that,”

Jimin whispered again beside him. It is true they were all annoyed at the fact that Yugyeom hid himself completely from anyone the whole time, and whenever they would remember how miserable Jinyoung had been, they can’t promise that they won’t glare either in a serious or playful manner at him whenever it would be mention, specially, it’s only been days since Yugyeom had gone back in Korea for Jinyoung and everything is still fresh for them, but just like what Jaebeom had mentioned earlier, no matter how it just recently happened, still, it’s already in the past, Yugyeom is finally back and that’s what is important and no should make a fuss about it anymore because that won’t change anything that had already happened anyway.

“I’m just…still a bit carried away from what happened,”

“Don’t excuse yourself,”

Jimin mumbled again, coaching his boyfriend before he could even ruin everything again.

“Yeah, I’m sorry, okay, I’m not gonna say anything anymore as I’m not good with it, but seriously, I’m really sorry, I shouldn’t have run my mouth like that,”

“Good.”

Jimin whispered.

“It’s fine, I do understand where you guys are coming,” Yugyeom finally spoke, he has this somehow sad smile on his face as he speak, “I mean, I’m even so much thankful you guys accepted me again after all those times that I didn’t even contacted you to tell you if I’m still alive or not.”

Jinyoung and his friends are just listening to him. They already had the same conversation before, it was the very next day since Yugyeom had came back, Mark and all of them of course, demanded some explanation from him not even for Jinyoung but for themselves as the younger’s closest friends who cares for him as their own brother if he’s still alive or not. They would admit, they all feel mad at first that they couldn’t fully grasped what he was exactly saying, but later on when they have calmed down have finally absorbed what made him doing that, and even felt thankful that he did that for the sake of Jinyoung and his love for films and his boyfriend’s future. Hearing Yugyeom apologizing for the second time though doesn’t feel right anymore for them, but they just let him say that as they know it would help him make feel better after he heard that from Bambam.

“I’m…really sorry.”

He said and Youngjae wanted to punch Bambam right in the face right now for what have he done.

“Yugyeom,”

Jinyoung mumbled beside him. Yugyeom hummed first before lifting his head to look at him but when he did, Jinyoung suddenly kissed him in the lips. Shocking everyone at their table and anyone near them who saw it.

“You’re here that’s what matters.”

Jinyoung mumbled making Yugyeom and his friends around them getting all speechless at his sudden gestures. He didn’t honestly know how would he make him feel better, he couldn’t take that sad smile and eyes he had the whole time, and that’s the first thing that had come up inside his head. He just later on realized what he did when he look around and his friends are all staring at them with their mouth hanging open.

“Did you get that?”

They all snaps back to reality when they heard a voice behind them, seeing Mark and Jackson along with the photographer, Jinyoung suddenly started panicking inside as his face starts getting all red once again.

“Oh, right in the act!”

Mark beamed when the photographer showed him how he had successfully captured that kiss.

“We’ll make sure to give you guys a copy,”

Jackson teased and Jinyoung couldn’t even lift his head right now in embarrassment, while Yugyeom beside him is still caught off guard, just staring at his blushing boyfriend in his seat.

“Man, I told you take it easy, we’re the only couple who should stand out today, why do I have to repeat it?”

Jackson added, faking a whine and that honestly helps to bring the lost mood in their table earlier.

“Want me and Youngjae to beat it?”

Jaebeom playfully challenged him and Jackson had that bring it on expression on his face. Jaebeom ended up being embarrassed though when Youngjae playfully pushes his face off when he attempted for a kiss.

“Oh, we got that too,”

Mark informed him and Jaebeom could only regret what he did.

“Anyway, we definitely gonna need to take a proper picture all together in your table just like the other guest,”

He added as he instructed them all to collect themselves and prepare for a picture. They all scooted closer together, arms on each other shoulder as they put up their most genuine smiles for their newly wed friends.

Jinyoung glances at how Yugyeom’s hands are on his waist instead of his shoulder, keeping him close to him almost protectively. He smiles shyly as he looks at the camera before they got their picture taken.

 

ooOoo

“My son!”

Yugyeom stumbles a little when his mom immediately came running towards him as soon as him and Jinyoung reached the living room where she was waiting.

“Yugyeomie, how have you been? Mom haven’t seen you in a while?”

She asked as she held her son’s face with both of his hands, and starts checking him everywhere. Jinyoung was just quietly watching them from the side, happy that the younger has finally reunited with his parents again after almost two years of not being in Korea.

“Did you lose some weight? Oh my, what’re you doing to yourself?”

She exaggeratedly asks. Although it’s true and is noticeable that Yugyeom did lose a some weight it wasn’t really to the point where he already looks sick but of course who are they to contradict a worried mom looking at her beloved son?

“I’m fine mom and I was just doing a bit of a diet, that’s why.”

He alibied, but it was better than not saying anything or his mom would even force him to see a doctor for it or something?

“Are you sure? And why are you dieting? For Jinyoung?”

His mom ask and that’s when Jinyoung got alarmed as he starts denying it as fast as he can.

“Oh, no, not at all, I don’t really mind his physical figure at all, Auntie?”

He blurted out in panic. Yugyeom starts laughing.

“Mom, now you’re exaggerating, seriously, I’m fine,” He said to assured her and sweetly wrapped his mother inside his arms to make her stop questioning him about it, “I missed you, you and dad and also nana,”

He said, glancing at the older lady behind his mom and smiling at her, Nana smiled back instantly too.

“I missed you so much too, my son,”

She whispered back as she hugged her son so tight. He then finally greeted and hugged Jinyoung as well after that before they all sat down on the sofa to catch up.

Jinyoung was just quiet the whole time, just watching the younger interacting with his mom and letting Yugyeom giving all of his attention to her as he know his mom had longed so much for him as well, even more than him.

Yugyeom actually did inform his parents that he’d be away for quiet a while for his job and that he wouldn’t get to contact them and visit them the whole time as he would be so much busy. His parents are okay with it since they had always trust Yugyeom with his decisions, and he would often call them using a public telephone to assure his mom that he’s okay because if not, his mom will for sure do anything to find him. He was thankful for Jinyoung and his friends though that they didn’t dared asked for him to his mom during those days that they’re trying to locate him, they all probably know it would make such big ruckus on the mansion if ever Yugyeom’s parents had found out what happened to them. Also, even if they did ask his parents, they won’t get anything as well as they didn’t know too where exactly he was at and that his friends are smart enough to figure out that it wasn’t completely just for a job that’s why he’s away, and that it was complete alibi that he had made up to not make his parent worried about him.

“Where have you been all this time?”

His mom asked while they’re joining her for tea.

Yugyeom glances at Jinyoung and the older gently smiles at him before Yugyeom started explaining what he did while he was away to his mom.

Even though Jinyoung had already told Yugyeom he didn’t need to explain why and what he did when he was away, still he had no choice but to hear it all and know it when his friends suddenly rushed at their place the day after he came back and asked for an explanation to the younger.

They’ve found out that the first time Yugyeom left, he really did went to his grandparents house in his hometown and spend a few weeks there, but when he realized he can’t bear not to check on Jinyoung he then went back at Seoul and secretly did things for him. The second time that he left and had been away for almost two years, he went to states right after Ah-in sent him an email that Jinyoung had finally signed the contract, and temporarily stayed at his relative’s house in there just to make sure he wouldn’t have a chance to distract Jinyoung while finishing the film.

He doesn’t know what to do there for the first week and to be honest he feels like going insane as the urge to check on the older started getting the best of him, he had attempted to go back so many times, but would end up changing his mind everytime Ah-in would send him an update even though he never replies to her again after that one time when Jinyoung finally signed. Those updates made him missing him so bad even more, and he knows at that he needs to do something for himself as well at that point, if Jinyoung was working that hard despite his traumas then he should to. He promised him that when they meet again, they’ll be the very best version of themselves and can he do that if he isn’t doing anything for his himself too? So he made up his mind, enrolled to a graduate school and took his masters degree. In that way also, he made sure he’ll be able to write the perfect article for his hyung’s film when it got release, and he really did, but barely.

His masters would take exactly two years to finish and he thought he had enough time as Ah-in had mentioned once that Jinyoung did not want to rush, and with their pace it could take a few years for them to finished it as will be also around 2 and half hours film, almost three. Yugyeom thought he’d be finished by his masters by that time, but boy he was wrong. He was currently working as an assistant writer in an entertainment media and magazine company there for his practicum, almost like the same company from his previous job in Korea but he’s in much higher position this time. He works as an editor before, assisting, re-writing and paraphrasing someone else’s article, but now he was finally able to write some articles on his own, but since he hasn’t finished his masters yet and still in practicum, he was only allowed and able to write for non-headlines and smaller sections of the magazine.

When Ah-in mentioned in her update that they already had a target date for the release of the film, Yugyeom got in so much panic, he knows he wouldn’t be allowed to write yet for the bigger section in the magazine specially for films and movies, also, their company didn’t even know about that film that came from Korea so he wasn’t sure if that can be published to their magazine. His mind was in total chaos about it for weeks as he really didn’t know what to do and if he had an idea, it would be the worst ones such as ditching his practicum and applying back at his previous job in Korea so he could at least co-write with a writer as an editor about Jinyoung first biggest film.

That changed though and he got determined when he received Ah-in’s next update a few weeks later after the last one that their team is in big trouble. The film’s about to get thrown in the trash and they were all about to get fired. If Yugyeom let his weak side eating him, he had probably flown back to Korea as soon as he got that email and ruin everything for Jinyoung even more. But as he remembered how Ah-in said Jinyoung feels so devastated for his film, Yugyeom then had his mind straight, and he knew it wouldn’t make a difference if he go back now and would just honestly make everything more complicated for the older. That’s when he realized that he’d be able to help him more if he’ll stay here in this company.

Yugyeom was aware that they haven’t gotten a source yet for their film and movies section and as a desperate boyfriend, he tried his best to recommend the upcoming biggest film from Korea to his superiors, he showed them the details and told them what controversies it was facing right now, and of course, when there’s controversies, that means a good scoop as people instinctively and easily would be interested to everything that is controversial. They then agreed to it and even offered a sponsorship in exchanged of a full page scoop and exclusive interview with the directors and producers.

Yugyeom then wasted no time to email back to Ah-in, he can only imagine how shocked Ah-in is when she got a reply from him because all her formality fades away when she replied back, she was even asking him if he was real the Yugyeom emailing her. Yugyeom then gave her the good news but highly requested to him not to mentioned his name to Jinyoung and he was thankful Ah-in did as what he had requested.

Yugyeom was relieved about it, but that still wouldn’t solve his problem about writing his own article for Jinyoung and since he was desperate, he did his very best to plead his superiors for it, promising them that he’ll do his best for it and since his practicum is just basically about to end for a few days, and also since they know how good he is with writing articles, his superiors then gave him a chance to write it, but only to see if he’ll do well, if he did, and if it passed the criteria, then they’ll have it published in the magazine, and will consider it as his final requirement for his practicum, but if not, they’ll use all the source that he got and let an official writer do it instead. Yugyeom feels so pressured but he set to keep his mind straight at his goal and readied himself as much as he can when he finally flew back to Korea during the day of the film release, and as lucky as he can get, his flight got delayed, he can’t find an immediate parking space and he was running late. But that doesn’t matter though, because he can definitely have a one on one interview with the film’s director whenever and wherever he wants, even inside the bedroom while they’re both and wrapped inside their blankets.

Yugyeom had almost forgot about it for a quick second when he finally got to hold his boyfriend again but controlled himself hard the next day to get it done, and Jinyoung did his best to answer all his boyfriend’s questions properly. He was still a bit clouded with the thought of him going back, but he did tried his hardest to give Yugyeom what he needs for his article. He even invited Ah-in and the others in a video call for Yugyeom to get his job done.

They did that interview first thing in the morning after that night that Yugyeom came back, while they’re literally having their first breakfast together after almost two years of being apart. Yugyeom knew that wasn’t the best timing as you can only imagine Jinyoung was still processing having him back, sitting with him at the table that morning, and his mind and body are still stuck at his thoughts and his feelings last night about them having for the very first time after he came back, but Yugyeom needs to finished it before his deadline or he won’t get to the chance to publish it at all. They haven’t even talked about where Yugyeom came from or what did he do? Though, Jinyoung didn’t required him to explain, still, that was the normal thing to do for couples who haven’t seen each other for a long time and didn’t know a single thing that happened to their partners, but with them, the moment they stepped foot inside their house that night, they didn’t say anything and just proceeded into devouring each other like wild beasts. They made love for who knows how long and how many times that night till they both collapsed and fall asleep with sweats and all over their bodies.

“Hyung, I’m sorry but I really need to get this done,”

Jinyoung can even remember Yugyeom saying that first thing in the morning and him getting in so much panic as he thought Yugyeom meant them or their relationship getting done.

Fortunately, that wasn’t what Yugyeom meant so he was able to breath comfortably once again, and just agreed to it and give the younger his scoop, even without him knowing what for? Like he knows it’s for an article, but what for? Magazine? Newspaper? Broadcast media? What? And why is Yugyeom working on it? He thought he had quit his job at Forward media when he left?

Jinyoung was even amazed how Yugyeom interviewed him. It was so different from the way he was normally talking to him, he sounded like a different person, during that time it was a professional journalist interviewing a film director instead of Yugyeom interviewing his boyfriend Jinyoung. It was like they were two different people working together professionally for their own chosen careers.

Since that day also, both him and Yugyeom got so much busy, Yugyeom working on that article for his dead line and working for some other articles for his practicum, while Jinyoung tries his best to finish all his other schedules about the film’s promotion, giving them such little opportunity to talk about what happen and mainly about them, they would just meet at the end of the day, when Jinyoung had gone back home and when Yugyeom had done enough job for the day. No one dares to complain though as they both know it was part of their healing and the whole process. Them being in love together, but still have different worlds aside from each other. It was the kind of love that they both love and wanted, it doesn’t just revolve with the two of them, but also with all the things that they both love and wants to do.

They got even busier when Mark and Jackson announced that they’re getting married and them preparing for it. It had been held sooner than expected since it was all planned for a long time anyway and was just waiting to be held. Throughout those days that they were busy, they never once felt distant from each other again. Just having each other’s presence inside their house even though they’re not talking, Jinyoung can honestly feel that their love for each other had grown stronger than from their love before, this time, it was more intimate and patient. It doesn’t questions everything but rather put up all it’s faith and trust to each one of them. It doesn’t need words to convey what they want from each other. A single glance from each other is enough to have their hearts beating faster than it should, and they don’t even need to ask to get to it, sometimes, Jinyoung just have to sit beside him and the love making will just happen right on the spot. They haven’t talked much but for all those days they did get to it a lot and just falls asleep together after it. Holding each other too close more than they have always did before.

Maybe, that’s why now that they’re more free from work, had lesser stuff to do, and had more time to spend together and talked to each other, Jinyoung was just now realizing how long has it been since he had a casual conversation with him. Interacting with him was making him shy all of a sudden, it was if he was dating Yugyeom for the very first time again, that even the slightest touch and gestures would make him blushing so hard. His gaze makes him speechless and his touch makes him shiver. Also, he had noticed, Yugyeom had gotten more possessive and protective in a good kind of way since he came back. He wouldn’t even allow anyone anymore to hug him or touch him more than they should even with his friends, which he doesn’t mind before. He wasn’t a psycho though, Mark had hugged Jinyoung so many times in front of him for the past couple of days the whole time they were preparing for the wedding and although he seems to not like it, but he honestly never got mad as he knows it was inevitable. So he  never dares to stop him and would just gently pulls Jinyoung close to him after it. Sometimes though he was doing it out of instinct, just like what happen with Jackson way back their wedding day when he tries to hug Jinyoung.

Thinking about it, Jinyoung knows he was starting to blush so hard again, so he excused himself for a while to check himself inside the bathroom.

Once he was there, he proved himself right when he saw his face all red. He couldn’t even believe he was blushing just by thinking about it. He then takes his time calming himself and letting the redness fade away, hoping that the younger’s mom had never noticed it earlier. He just fishes out his phone inside his pockets to distract himself for now, scrolling through their message filled group chat and wonders why are they all loud again. Seeing what’s causing those guys to blow up the chat, Jinyoung knows it would be impossible now to have the redness in his face fade away once he saw that picture of him kissing Yugyeom on his best friend’s wedding once again. He didn’t know how many times did they already for it since that happened but he can’t do anything about it anyway because first and foremost he’s the one who did it on his own in front of his friends without thinking much about it, and it’s not as if he regretted it anyway so he’ll just gonna ignore it as usual.

He puffed out some air from his cheeks as he finally gives up. He puts his phone back in his pocket as finally walked out of the bathroom and goes back beside them, sitting close beside Yugyeom. The younger gave him a quick sweet glance as he instinctively puts his hands on his boyfriend’s waist again to keep him close before he looks back his mom and focuses to what she was saying.

Jinyoung finally started speaking after a while when Yugyeom’s mom starts asking him about the film and her saying she watched it with her husband and they had love it so much. Jinyoung was beyond satisfied with Yugyeom mom’s review about the film and talking about it made him so excited and giddy, which is a sight Yugyeom loves to see.

They just catches up with Yugyeom’s mom and talked about some other random things, then after that they had dinner with her, nana and his dad when the older man finally got home from work. His mom was asking them to spend their night here but the couple politely declined as they honestly still have something to do at home, so in the end his mom just finally let him go after hugging him so tight again and asking Yugyeom to visit her soon after this, which the younger had promise that he will. There’s no reason for him not to do it now, anyway.

Their whole ride back home was as usual full of comfortable silence while they had their hands intertwined with each other the whole time until they got back home.

“You taking a shower right away hyung?”

Yugyeom asks once they reached their bedroom and took off their jackets and everything. Also, he knows that’s how Jinyoung like it, taking a shower as soon as he got back home or after he had prepared dinner.

“Yeah, I didn’t need to prepare dinner anyway since we just had it but, I’ll cook if you still want to eat though?”

“No, I’m all good, go ahead take your shower hyung,”

Yugyeom answered as he looks at him for a second before taking his shirt off.

“Okay.” Jinyoung responded as he put the towel on his shoulder and was about to walks straight inside the bathroom when Yugyeom called him again. “Hm?”

He hummed and waited for him to speak.

“Can I join you?”

The younger asks already walking closer to where he was before he could even answer.

“Sure.”

He mumbled as he avoided the younger’s eyes again when he felt his cheeks burning for the nth for tonight. He walks in first with Yugyeom following close behind him. They both took off their remaining clothes and toss it in the laundry basket at the side before they both got inside the shower. They were awkward at first but soon got comfortable when Yugyeom offered to scrub his back.

“Are you hurting?”

Yugyeom asks worrying if he was scrubbing too hard or not.  Jinyoung glances at him over his shoulder and shakes his head.

“Not at all,”

He answered with a smile, and Yugyeom smiled too as he nodded his head. He just continued gently rubbing that scrub throughout his lover’s and while his thoughts are slowly running around somewhere inappropriate right now.

He had seen this whole flawless body before and had already touched every inch of it but he still couldn’t help but craves for it every time it would be serve in front of him just like this. He had never craved for so bad like this before but after they have been apart for two years it was if making love and holding Jinyoung was all he could ever think of whenever he would see just the slightest exposure of the older’s skin.

Jinyoung took a big gulp as he suddenly felt Yugyeom’s hand sliding on his sides and waist, it gently slides down to his soft cheeks down there and goes up again to his waist until it reach his stomach and chest in the front. He breathe in deeply as he feels hot kisses touching his bare shoulders and back, tickling him and sending shivers throughout his whole body. The scrub had long gone fell down on cold tiled floor as Yugyeom’s kisses travels all over Jinyoung’s neck and shoulders.

For the all the times that they had done it so much in the span of 8 days, Jinyoung honestly know where is this going again and he wasn’t ashamed with the fact that he was more than ready for it and that he was already looking forward to it the moment Yugyeom asked him if he can join him inside. He was even wondering why Yugyeom would offered to scrub his back when he can just devour him whole right away and Jinyoung would freely let him, not that he was complaining, he honestly appreciates that sweet gestures and it made his heart skipping beats when Yugyeom did that for him so gently and even checking if he’s hurting or not, but yeah, that’s seems like to be a different way of Yugyeom hinting him about wanting to make love.

Jinyoung turns around on his own and gently wrapped his arms around the younger’s shoulder while Yugyeom was quick to pull him close by his waist and had savored his lips almost immediately when he started facing him.

The sloppy sound of their lips playing together was the only thing filling the whole bathroom. They’re supposed to be cold but they feels so hot instead as their bodies keeps on colliding and rubbing against each other the whole time.

Jinyoung tilted his head and buried his face on the younger’s shoulder when Yugyeom starts invading his jaw and his neck with his lips. He keeps letting out small cute whines as the younger’s hands starts gently grabbing and massaging his plumped down there. Yugyeom had always love the sound Jinyoung makes every time they’re making love, it always makes him want to hear it more.

Yugyeom knows they’ll definitely ends up doing this the whole night again if they started and wouldn’t stop until they can’t move their legs and hips anymore, that’s why they always do it after work, but right now since it was still a little early and Yugyeom needs to finish Jinyoung’s article for his deadline tomorrow morning, he knew so well he needs to stop now, but how can he do that if Jinyoung’s seems to be craving for it so bad right now too?

“What’s wrong?”

Jinyoung softly asks as he feels him slowly stopping from kissing and touching him.

“I…just remembered your article hyung, I need to send it over tomorrow morning,”

“Oh…” Jinyoung muttered, the disappointment in his voice can be clearly heard and he’s not even trying to hide it. His eyes started avoiding the younger’s eyes again before continuing, “…you should hurry up then so you can work on it and finish on time,”

He added as his arms slowly slides off Yugyeom’s shoulder. He has this little smile before he turns around again and twisted the shower knob, so he could cool himself down. Yugyeom just watches him, and is disappointed with himself too when he saw that expectant smile from him. He suddenly started mentally beating himself up.

Believe it or not when he asked him if he can join him, it was out of an innocent motive, he just really want to be under the water with his hyung, and he was a fool for thinking that motive will stay innocent in front of a whole Park Jinyoung. Before he knew it his hands and lips are just suddenly moving on their own, exploring the older’s body like a map of a hidden treasure.

He knows he shouldn’t have started it if he can’t finish it, but it was too late now, he had already drive both of them hard and after seeing that disappointment at the older’s face he couldn’t even decide if he should just make his lover happy all night and just screw his deadline or just put both of their disappointment aside for now and just make up to it later?

“Would you want snacks later while you’re working?”

Jinyoung asks as he’s busy rinsing himself off under the shower after putting on a body wash. Trying his best to ignore the hard bulge between his legs, because he can’t do anything about it anyway if Yugyeom can’t do it with him tonight, also even if he was disappointed, he knows both of their priorities, so understands him well, not to hold grudge about these kind of things.

On the other hand, Yugyeom just hummed unconsciously as he’s still trying to figure out what is the best thing to do right now.

“Okay, I’ll make you some after I finished here,”

He said and brushes his hands on his face and hair to rinse off the water running on his face, he had his eyes close when he did that, but popped it open when he suddenly felt a hot breathe near his ears and neck.

He look to his side wondering what’s up with the younger now and when he did Yugyeom gently pressed his lips against his, which he immediately accepted and returned in the same pace. He’s not sure what had gotten to him or if the younger had change his mind, but whatever it is, Jinyoung isn’t complaining.

They both starts panting a little once they broke the kiss and Yugyeom stares at his lover’s face for a second before planting another gentle kiss on his shoulder and whispering something to his ears after that.

“I don’t think we can do it tonight, but let me take care of this one for you, hyung,”

He whispered breathily on his lover’s ears as his hands slowly made it’s way between the older’s legs in front.

Jinyoung’s breathe hitches once again as Yugyeom starts it slowly while running his burning lips throughout his bare shoulder’s. He couldn’t help but closed his eyes and let his mouth makes those sounds that Yugyeom had so love hear. The younger’s eyes are fill with desires as he watches his lover’s face wrinkling and scrunching in pleasure for every . His eyes were closed his lips are slightly parted and his whole cheeks and ears are all red. Seeing that makes Yugyeom wanting more from him, so he started him faster until Jinyoung starts letting out a series of louder and moans.

“My love…”

Jinyoung managed to mumbled between his moans, his eyes are half open and his mind are filled with nothing but pleasure. Yugyeom kissed his neck as he hummed slowly against his skin, tickling Jinyoung with the vibrations of his voice.

“Tell me what you want hyung…I’ll give you anything that you want,”

Yugyeom whispered when Jinyoung stopped speaking as his moans keeps getting in between. Jinyoung grunted and bit his lips as he feels like melting with his touch already, but that just makes him wanting more. He wants Yugyeom to touch him and explore him further.

“Back…at the back please,”

He begged as he grabs on Yugyeom’s other arm around his stomach signaling him that he wanted to be touched back there as well. Yugyeom immediately understands what he wants. He raises his free hand and tilted his lover’s chin to give him a nice hot kiss and a tongue as he mumbled ‘Come here, then.’

That hand quickly slides down his upper torso to his hips after that. Pulling his hips closer and guiding his plumped bottom to stick out a little so the younger could have more access to it. Yugyeom goes back to kissing him, distracting him as he tries to gently push a finger inside him. Jinyoung moaned in satisfaction in between their lips as he feels him finally touching him here there, he keeps mewling deliciously in Yugyeom’s lips as the younger keeps adding more fingers and ing it in and out of him.

“Yu…gyeom-ah…”

Jinyoung mumbled breathily as Yugyeom starts again at the same time ramming him hole with his fingers at the back. His mind suddenly starts spinning as his moans gets louder and louder for every and . He bit his lower lip harder than he should, dig his nails on Yugyeom’s arm and tilted his head back, resting it on the younger’s shoulder when he slowly feels like something tingly was building up inside his stomach.

Yugyeom loves the reaction that he was getting from him all this time and that loud moans coming from the older’s mouth seems like music to his ears pushing him into giving his all just to provide his lover the pleasure that he deserves.

Jinyoung grunted so loud as he reached his , his head had completely backed out, his throat already feels hoarse, and his legs and his whole body is shaking and is about to give up. Yugyeom didn’t stopped until Jinyoung is finished and had stop shaking and shivering too, but when he finally did, his arms are quick to catch the older before he could even fall down on the tiled floor.

He turns him around and guide the older’s arms back around his shoulders and gently pushes his head on the crook of his neck and lets him rest there for a while as he holds him securely by the waist with one arm and the other one busy cleaning his hole and his body for him. Jinyoung was just quiet the whole time, probably because his whole body still feels a bit weak from it and his throat hurts so much for all the screaming and that he did earlier.

Yugyeom softly kisses the side of his head after he’s done. He grabs on the towels on the side and put one around his waist then and wrapped his hyung on it before gently carrying him up and out of the bathroom.

“I’ll get you clothes,”

He muttered after putting the older gently down the bed. Jinyoung then had slightly got his senses back as tries his best to push himself up into a sitting position even though his body still a feels a bit weak.

Yugyeom came back right away with those clothes for him and Jinyoung took what is being handed to him.

“Want me to help you hyung?”

Yugyeom offered as he sat beside him at bed too, and pick up the towel beside his hyung that he took of earlier, and used it to help his hyung dry his hair.

“No need, but thanks,” Jinyoung answered with an assuring smile, “Just go and get dress now too, you still have a deadline to deal with,”

He added and Yugyeom started smiling too and nodding his head.

“Alright, if you’re tired go ahead and sleep already, I’ll follow soon once I’m done, okay?” He said as he gave his hyung one last sweet kiss on his forehead when the older hummed and nodded his head, “I’ll be on the living room if you need anything,”

He added as he finally stood up, dried and dressed himself up before leaving the bedroom to Jinyoung. He wasted no time and get in front of his laptop right away when he reach the living room to finish his hyung’s article, feeling a lot more inspired and motivated after what they did a few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung takes his time fully getting his senses back before he proceeded into slowly moving around to dry and dressed himself up. He honestly feels a bit sleepy already but he didn’t want to sleep yet as he remembers he had promised to make his boyfriend some snacks while he’s working, so he did his best to fully wake himself up, checking his phone first to see if he got something from his colleague about work and is there’s actually some, but he set that aside for now and made a mental note to go back and work on it later after he’s done making snacks for Yugyeom.

When he got out of the bedroom, Yugyeom was still on his usual spot on the living room. Sitting on the carpeted floor, in front of his laptop on the center table with papers scattered beside him and his face all serious and focused on his screen as he keeps on typing things on it.

He smiles at the sight and feels his heart wilding with just the thought of seeing the younger sitting and being there. He had spent almost two years of not having the younger’s presence inside this house, he had always feel like it was too quiet and spacious, that the living room and sofa on it is too big for him alone, the dining table and also their bed, but since he came back, Jinyoung feels like every room had started narrowing, that no matter what the distance is between them he feels as if they would always ends up touching.

He can still remember the first time of him waking up then seeing and having Yugyeom beside him as soon as he opens his eyes. He ends up bawling in tears first thing in the morning when he realized that it was real, that he was real, that from now on, he wouldn’t have to wished he could sleep more because Yugyeom was there in his dreams, he wouldn’t have to wonder where he is, or what is he doing at the moment or when he will come back, because from now on, he’ll always have Yugyeom right beside him every morning and every night. Jinyoung would never forget that feeling.

He smiles bigger when Yugyeom finally notices him standing there and smiling at him too before he goes back on looking at his laptop. Jinyoung then shook those thoughts out of his head for now as he proceeded inside their kitchen and rummage through their fridge and cupboards, thinking what should he prepare for him.

He then went out of the kitchen and into their living room once he’s done. He puts down the plate and two cups of coffee on the center table as quiet as he could not wanting to disturb the younger’s concentration, then sits beside him on the floor as he picks up his laptop as well so he could check some emails that Erick had sent him earlier.

“Wow, snacks,”

Yugyeom said as he finally notices the snacks and coffee on the table and shifted his attention to the older beside him, Jinyoung lifted his eyes from the screen to the younger as well and smiling cutely.

“Don’t get hungry,”

He said and Yugyeom starts chuckling as he leaned towards him and smooches his cheek.

“Thanks, my love,”

He said making the older blushing automatically. He just giggled and then goes back to what he was doing when Jinyoung finally avoided his eyes again and goes back on his tasks as well. They just worked quietly beside each other for a couple of hours, until Jinyoung is done and had nothing to do anymore, while Yugyeom is still busy with writing and constantly revising what he had written.

Jinyoung just busied himself with checking out their photos way back on his best friend’s wedding. He can’t help but smile and shakes his head as Jackson just literally ruin every picture because of his red and puffy eyes. He could only imagine how mad Mark is when seeing their wedding pictures and almost none is worthy to be hanged on the wall because of Jackson.

Thinking about his best friend, Jinyoung suddenly reminded himself to check on him tomorrow and asked how is he and their honeymoon so far? Those two flew all the way to Bali for their honeymoon so Mark for sure had bagged so many stories about it that he can share to him.

He got distracted for a bit and shifted his attention back on the younger when he saw him scratching the back of his head while staring at his draft, then starts typing again after a few second. Jinyoung smiles as he watches him secretly. He finds Yugyeom so cute whenever he’s focusing too much like this. He puts down his laptop and switched into resting his head on the table while watching the younger, giggling when the younger notices him and ruffles his hair for a second before going back to what he was doing.

“I’ll be done soon, hyung,”

He muttered as he pushes himself to concentrate more so he could go and cuddle with his boyfriend.

“Hm, take your time.”

Jinyoung hummed and responded. Busying himself with watching the younger, but ends up falling asleep after an hour. Yugyeom was already done by then, he whispered a quick ‘Yes!’ once he had saved the finished file and gave himself a proud tap on his back for working hard. He’s not sure if it will be approved but he believes hard work won’t ever fail him, and it’s not like his skill are inferior about writing these kind of articles anyway so he was expecting so much for this. That might sound him being arrogant, but he knows what he can do, specially if it is for his lover.

Checking on his lover though, he ends up chuckling softly as he saw him already sleeping at the table. He checks the time on their wall clock and saw that it was already almost 1 o’clock past midnight. Suddenly making him wondering how long has he already been working for this article since he started.

“Hyung,” He whispered as he scooted closer to the older trying to wake him up, but Jinyoung didn’t budge. “My love…”

He whispered to his ears this time as he softly kisses his head. Jinyoung finally starts stirring and his eyes slowly opens as he blinks for a few times trying to clear his vision. He smiles instantly when his eyes focuses on the sight of the younger’s smiling face close to him. Yugyeom kisses his head again before Jinyoung finally pushes his back up and stretches his arms upwards to fully wake himself up. Yugyeom was just smiling and watching him.

“Is it done?”

He asks softly as he lets the younger wrapping his arms around his waist and burying his face on his chest, clinging on him.

“Yeah,”

“Can I see it?”

He asks and Yugyeom lifted his head for a second before answering.

“Not yet hyung, I want you to read it when it’s already in the magazine.”

He said, as if already certain that it’ll be published in the magazine. Jinyoung just smiled and nodded his head. He’s positive that it would happen anyway, he trust Yugyeom’s skills and his love for writing, so for now he’ll just wait until it gets published.

Jinyoung just contentedly runs his fingers on the younger’s hair, leaning down and kissing Yugyeom’s lips whenever the younger would lift his head to look at him. After a while, the younger shifted in laying down with his head on Jinyoung’s lap, so he could stare back at the older’s face.

“I love you,”

Yugyeom whispered out of nowhere as he lifted his hand to softly caress the older’s cheek. Jinyoung smiles fondly, it was making his heart wilding inside his chest and the butterflies rioting inside his stomach. He gently held that hand, intertwining it with his fingers as he leans down to give him another sweet kiss.

“I love you, too.”

He whispered back ever so sweetly that made Yugyeom feeling like the luckiest man on earth, and had swore on that moment the he won’t ever let this man go and that he’ll take care of him for the rest of his life.

He rolls on his side and wrapped his arms around his hyung’s waist again as he nuzzles his face on the older’s stomach, tickling him and making him giggle.

They just stayed in that position for a few more minutes, kissing and giggling the whole time.

“Aren’t you sleepy, hyung?”

Yugyeom asks when his eyes accidentally landed on the wall clock and saw that another hour has already passed.

“Not really, I just got up from a nap anyway,” He answered with a small chuckle and unconsciously brushes up the Younger’s hair out of his forehead, “Are you?”

“Not at all,” He answered as he suddenly pushes himself up and gently pulls the older inside his arms into a sweet cuddle, “Let’s stay here the whole night then,”

He suggested and Jinyoung lets out a small giggle as he dived deeper inside his arms and rested his head on the crook of his neck.

“Good idea.”

He mumbled as he breathe in his scent and adorably rubs his face on Yugyeom’s neck.

Who would need sleep anyway if this reality is better than any of their dreams?

Their sweet moment had been interrupted though when they suddenly heard their doorbell ringing. Their heads snaps up to their door’s direction then exchanges look after.

“Is that ours?”

Yugyeom asks, trying to deny the fact that there’s someone ringing their doorbell at freaking 2 o’clock in the morning? His blood boils a little when it started ringing again and when Jinyoung suddenly starts shaking subtly as he hides inside his arms even more, obviously scared and triggered.

“Hyung, I’ll go and check it,” He said as he gently taps on his boyfriend’s arms around his body trying to tell him to let go for a second so he could go check it, but Jinyoung didn’t budge nor say anything. “I’ll be quick, I’ll just tell them off,”

He said and Jinyoung finally starts to remove his arms around him.

“Be careful, don’t get too close at the gates, okay?”

He reminded him and Yugyeom wanted curse right now as he saw how frightened the older look, but he did try his best to hide it as he didn’t want to worry him even more.

“Got it,” He answered as he lifted his chin a little to kisses him, “I’ll be back quickly,”

He added to assure him before he finally stood up and stars heading out of the door. He stopped in their front door and tries his best to peak who was there.

“Who the heck?”

He mumbled and curses under his breath when they starts ringing the doorbell again, rushing towards the gate so he could stop them immediately as he knows it has an effect to his hyung inside the house.

“What the ?”

He unconsciously mumbled when he got close to the gate and saw a glimpse of a familiar woman from the outside. His shoulders died down as he lets out a deep relieve sigh while shaking his head. He finally starts unlocking their gates and opens it fully.

“Noona, what the heck?”

He can’t help but whine the moment they had met face to face.

Sooyoung was obviously puzzled and taken a back by how Yugyeom had welcomed him. Like, that’s the first time he looks as if he wasn’t that glad to see her or welcome her whenever he would visit them. Yugyeom will normally be all smiles and would even push her inside the house, welcoming her.

“Yah, I haven’t seen you guys for ages and that’s how you’re gonna welcome me?” She complained as she crosses her arms on her chest, “You’re not the Kim Yugyeom I knew?”

She added and Yugyeom just now realized that he literally curses in front of her.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound unwelcoming, but it’s 2AM and hyung is scared, so…”

He explained and Sooyoung softens when he heard that and realizes he had a point.

“Right. Sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude at this time either, but I really have no choice?” She apologizes back and feels guilty for scaring both of them because who wouldn’t be scared anyway? “But first, can you just let me in and help me with these bags?”

“Oh, yeah, sure,”

Yugyeom said and rushes towards her bags on the ground as they both heads inside after Sooyoung had locked the gates for him since he has his hands full.

“Good morning,”

She greeted once she stepped inside the living room and saw Jinyoung standing there at the middle with his arms crossed on his chest and glaring at her. He peaked at the window right after Yugyeom went out and saw that it was Sooyoung, his fear then starts changing into annoyance once he saw her face, because why is she here at freaking 2 o’clock in the morning again?

“Yah, stop looking at me like that or I’ll poke your eyes out.”

She warned as she proceeded inside their kitchen ignoring Jinyoung.

“Hyung, need help.”

Yugyeom cutely mumbled as he’s literally drowning with Sooyoung’s bags while he’s trying to bring all of them inside. Jinyoung rushes to him and helped him, cursing Sooyoung inside his head even more for making the younger deal with his bags alone, and why does she even have so many? He thought.

“How dare you? There’s valuable things in there!”

She complained when she went out of the kitchen with a glass of water in her hands and saw Jinyoung throwing his bags on the sofa right in the act.

“Then you should’ve brought it all in yourself!”

Jinyoung yelled back and both Sooyoung and Yugyeom are speechless.

“Damn, you’re so freaking worked up so early in the freaking morning?”

She said as she drops herself comfortably on the sofa and looks at Jinyoung pathetically as if he’s making a fuss out of something nonsense.

“Did you have dinner yet, Noona?”

Yugyeom asks to pacify the siblings as he walks straight inside the kitchen ignoring his boyfriend who shifted in looking at him as if saying ‘Don’t spoil her.’

“Not yet. I’m honestly a bit hungry, do you have food?”

She answered.

“We didn’t cook earlier though as he we had dinner at mom’s but I can make you ramyeon if you want?”

“Oh, that’ll work, thanks!”

She said, satisfied with the treatment that she was getting. She looks at the front again and smirks at his brother as if teasing him.

“Hyung, want me to make you one too?”

Yugyeom butted in, peeking at the kitchen door frame to check on him.

“I’m good.”

Jinyoung answered as he sits on the other side of the sofa, suddenly trying to think hard how he can kick his own sister out of here?

“Thanks, Yugyeomie!”

She cooed when Yugyeom finally went back with her ramyeon. The younger sits down beside Jinyoung, unconsciously putting his arm behind his hyung and pulling him close once again just like what Jinyoung had already expected him to do based on what he had observed this past few days.

“So, what’s up with these bags, noona?”

Yugyeom starts asking, getting curious too as why she was here with these stuff at this hour?

Jinyoung beside him was just quietly listening and anticipating her explanation. He scooted even closer to the younger until he’s comfortable, even resting his head on Yugyeom’s shoulder while the younger keeps on unconsciously rubbing his thumb on his waist.

Sooyoung, on the other hand, blushes subtly as she notices the couple’s public display of affection. It makes her a bit shy because she wasn’t use on seeing them like that. Like, he had already saw them getting all lovey dovey before but these two always do that in secret and tries to hide it from her even though they’re bad at it, this time, however, feels different. She feels as if they’re not trying to hide it at all and was actually slapping it to her face that they’re a couple and they’re so in love with each other.

“Well…” She started, trying to ignore what she had observed. “You see, I just got back from Jirisan after I finished my project there, it took longer to finished than what I’ve expected so obviously I didn’t get to go home for a long time and this heartless landlady of mine thought I had run away without paying my rent, she didn’t even gave me a warning and just bagged all my things and stuffed it inside the basement floor, I just found out I don’t have a place anymore when I got back tired from work a few hours ago and someone was already living at my room,”

She explained stabbing that bowl of ramyeon as if she’s that full of grudge.

“Well, it’s you fault for not paying your rent,”

Jinyoung commented and both him and Yugyeom had already expected that he’ll be curse at in just a few seconds.

“Well, you, Park Jinyoung, do you think I purposely didn’t pay it? Do you think I don’t have money?”

She cursed just as what the two had already seen coming.

“You forgot because you’re too much busy right?”

Yugyeom said to calm her down, helping her to justify her bitterness about the situation.

“That’s right! I got so much busy, okay? She isn’t messaging me either so how would I remember?”

She defended herself then she just goes on and on about how unfair it is for her and that as much as she doesn’t want to disturb them here and see Jinyoung’s face she has no choice as she has nowhere to go and there’s no hotels nearby either. Their place is the nearest she can think of that she can stay at. She even scolded them that they aren’t picking up her calls and calms down when they told her their phones are both inside their bedroom so they can’t hear it much.

Jinyoung just rolls his eyes and completely ignores her ranting about everything, he just keeps nuzzling his head on Yugyeom’s chest and hugging his boyfriend’s waist, also he just suddenly feels like sleepiness is starting to kick in so he can’t help but seek some more cuddles from the younger not even bothered by the fact that they’re literally just in front of Sooyoung.

“You sleepy, hyung?”

Yugyeom asks when he notices his hyung literally purring every now and then.

“A little.”

Jinyoung answered as he lifted his head up to look at him. Yugyeom smiles and gently kisses his forehead before speaking, making Sooyoung shifting his look somewhere getting all shy on her spot because of them.

“Let’s head to bed then?”

He said as he shifted into looking at Sooyoung, even making her flinched a little when he called her.

“Y-Yes?”

Sooyoung asks while stuttering, hesitantly bringing his look back at them and feels even more shy when Jinyoung was just literally clinging on his boyfriend like a koala while looking straight at her eyes as if he doesn’t care at all what she would think or say. She suddenly started thinking what did just happen that these two became extra sweeter and so bold like this?

“Hyung’s sleepy, so we’ll head to bed first, the extra room is that door, you can sleep there, don’t worry we clean that room everyday along with ours, so you’ll be comfortable for sure,” He said, giving her a guide on where she can temporarily stay at, “Also, you can just put that bowl on the sink and we’ll take care of it tomorrow morning,”

He added and Sooyoung obviously didn’t get to absorb all of that as she was greatly distracted by the fact that he was seeing his unaffectionate brother being all clingy to his boyfriend.

“O-Okay, got it.”

She answered even though she didn’t know what he just said.

“We’ll go now then. Good night, Noona.”

Yugyeom said at last before both guys stood up and head straight at their bedroom, but before they could even close the door, Sooyoung called them again.

“Yes?”

Yugyeom responded.

“Well…I’m visiting Jinhae next week,”  She hesitantly said, shifting her eyes somewhere when Jinyoung obviously got a bit surprised when he heard that. “I…was just wondering if…you guys would like to go with me?”

She asked, feeling awkward as heck for saying as she had never done that before nor Jinyoung. They don’t really update each other about each of their business so it’s normal for them not to know where is the other or what are they doing, they were raised like that anyway, but she just didn’t know what had gotten to her that she’s suddenly saying this to Jinyoung and his boyfriend?

Yugyeom, however, suddenly feels a bit expectant when he heard that. He really wants to visit his boyfriend’s hometown and meet his parents, but of course he can’t just force Jinyoung about it if he’s not ready, so he just told himself, he’ll wait patiently until the older himself bring that up.

Sooyoung notices both their expressions and she knows Yugyeom probably wants to have a chance too to meet their parents. Maybe that’s the reason why she suddenly thought of bringing that up to them. After she had seen them being like that, she realized it’s been years that these two are together, and they had improved so much from what they are before and undoubtedly became more in love with each other. Sooyoung knows it wasn’t a good idea to bring Yugyeom at Jinhae and let him face their parents, specially their father but even her feels as if they were being unfair to Yugyeom. He seems to be so in love with his brother to the point that he don’t even want him away even just for a second, he always take good care of Jinyoung and both his parents loves his brother, so aren’t they being so unfair to him that they’re hiding him from their parents?

Also, that look on Jinyoung’s face when he heard her, she knows Jinyoung had already thought about it too even for once and maybe she should do something to help him about it?

“Are you just asking us so you could have a free ride with Yugyeom’s car?”

Jinyoung finally spoke, trying to be sarcastically funny to hide his current worries. Sooyoung had already expected that so she just rolls his eyes and scoff before talking back.

“Who needs your boyfriend’s car? I can buy or rent on my own, tss.”

She answered back, getting along with it. Yugyeom just lets out a playful ‘Woah,’ as if Sooyoung just throws some bars and the older lady just arrogantly shrugged her shoulders at him, making him laughing.

“We’re busy.”

Jinyoung answered and finally turns his back to head straight at their bed.

“Good night, Noona.”

Yugyeom greeted again as he smiles at the older lady before closing the door.

Sooyoung just smirked and shakes her head slightly. Yugyeom’s obviously a bit disappointed by that answer, but Sooyoung knows best. He knows Jinyoung is thinking so hard about it and was just wanting to cut the conversation off for now.

“Good night, my love,”

Yugyeom whispered as he lets Jinyoung snuggling close inside his arms once they had lied down on the bed. He keeps his eyes open and gently runs his hands on the older’s back when Jinyoung didn’t say it back, knowing so well he was thinking about something else.

“You good, hyung?”

He softly asks as he gently nuzzles his cheek on the older’s hair and pulls him even closer to his body. He hates it when Jinyoung is in deep in his thoughts, specially if he was obviously being bothered and feeling pressured about something.

“Hm,” Jinyoung hummed as he closes his eyes hoping that it’d clear his mind from that thing, “I missed you,”

He blurted out of nowhere when he really can’t think of anything to say and that’s the first thing that he had come up and felt.

“I missed you too, I missed you so much I thought I could die if I spent another day without you and holding you when we met that night,”

He answered, talking about that night of the film release when they’ve finally met again after two years.

“While I’m away, you never left my mind and heart hyung, I’m always thinking about you whenever I am or whatever I’m doing, I was wondering if you’re okay, if you’re eating and sleeping well, I kept wondering what are you doing at a certain time, are you at home? Are you out with the guys? Are you on the bus or at work? I was thinking if they’re treating you well, and taking care of you well? I know our friends are there so I at least feels a bit at ease, but I still can’t help but get worried everyday for you…”

Yugyeom confessed, just blurting out everything that he had on his mind and heart during those times, hoping that it could calm or distract his hyung’s mind to whatever it is that is bothering the older. Jinyoung was just listening to him with his face buried on Yugyeom’s chest. His heart was aching in a good kind of way as he feels so happy with the thought of Yugyeom having the same feeling as he had too during those days that they’re apart.

“Whenever it would rain at night, my heart hurts so much with the thought that you’re alone in this bed getting cold, during your birthdays and holidays I feel like going insane as I thought that you have no one at your side to greet you and make you feel special, and I thought stalking Mark hyung to see if you’re not alone would make me feel better, but it just broke my heart even more hyung as I don’t even know where to put my jealousy. I feel so jealous and bad that I can’t be there, that I can’t hold you and greet you…I just missed you so bad that I told myself I’m never leaving your side ever again once I got back, and that’s what I’m going to do hyung, from now on, let’s be together forever, just the two of us…”

He continued and by this time, Jinyoung’s already crying on his chest and even him had tears on the corner of his eyes.

This is the first time since he came back that he had opened up about his feelings during those times and Jinyoung was thankful of that. Even though he knows Yugyeom loves him as much as he loves him back or even more than he did, hearing those from him makes his long wait for him all worth it.

“I’m sorry we need to heal that way,”

He added as he squeezes his boyfriend in his arms even more. Jinyoung lifted his head up and reveals his tears. He had this smile on his face as he lifted his hand to softly cup the younger’s cheek and wiped single tear that drops from his eyes with his thumb.

“No, we need to heal that way,” He spoke as he gently guided Yugyeom’s head down a little so he could place a kiss on his lips before speaking again. “And thanks to that for bringing us back together like this.”

He added and Yugyeom’s eyes turns even softer as he stares back at the older’s eyes. He slowly leans down again to captured his lips and Jinyoung immediately returns it pouring his whole heart in that kiss just for Yugyeom.

“Gyeom-ah…”

Jinyoung mumbled once their lips parted and they both starts panting with their faces still close with each other and their lips still slightly touching.

Yugyeom stares at those lips and pecks carelessly one more time before humming as a respond.

Jinyoung paused for a few seconds as he thought hard about it.

“Let’s go to Jinhae.”

ooOoo

The week just past by too quickly in Jinyoung’s liking. He feels as if it was just last night when Sooyoung asked them and when he told Yugyeom about it, and before he knew it they were already here inside Yugyeom’s car on their way to Jinhae.

He’s still honestly not sure about this. Though he knows he’s more than ready to introduced the younger to his parents as his boyfriend, Jinyoung is honestly more nervous for the younger than himself. Yugyeom doesn’t seems scared right now, he’s even so much excited when Jinyoung told him and can’t shut up about it for the whole week and until this morning, and even though he should be relieved that his boyfriend seems fine and ready for it, Jinyoung was worried that he might get disappointed at the end. Jinyoung knows his parents so well, specially his father, he knows they won’t have his approval in one click or heck they might not even got it all for the rest of the old man’s life, so he’s sure that there’s a big chance of them getting kicked out and being yelled at. He didn’t want to be so negative like this but that’s really possible, and he never wanted to see that excitement on the younger’s face slowly turning into a heartbreak if ever his father tells him off. Just thinking about it made Jinyoung’s heart breaking as well and at the same time making his blood boiling a little as just the mere thought someone yelling at his sweet man makes him want to flip some tables.

“You guys okay?”

Yugyeom spoke, breaking the silence that was enveloping them since earlier. He chuckles a little when no one answered him. Both Jinyoung and Sooyoung are just quiet and seems to be in deep thoughts. They’ve been like since they started the ride to Jinhae. Sooyoung even keeps on asking him if he’s alright and if he’s ready and Yugyeom would just laugh and told her he’s even excited for it, and in this case, Yugyeom then knew these two are more nervous than him right now.

“Yugyeom-ah,”

Jinyoung finally spoke after an hour of them inside the car. Sooyoung shifted her attention from the outside to them in the front as well when she heard Jinyoung speaking. Yugyeom just hummed as he was busy driving in the highway.

“When we got there…” He continued, pausing for a moment as he tries to find the right words to say it, “My father, he’s…he’s not very welcoming so…”

He added and trails even more as he tries to give Yugyeom an idea on whom and what kind of person he’ll be meeting at Jinhae. Sooyoung was just listening at the back seat. She completely knows what Jinyoung was talking about and she also thought it’s a good idea that Jinyoung was doing this to prepare the younger as she herself was scared for these two and how would their parents treat the two younger guys.

“So…if ever he starts being, you know, too mean…please, don’t take it seriously,”

He added as he stares at Yugyeom and watches his reaction about that information, but instead of getting scared, Yugyeom just smiles and starts nodding his head.

“We also…might get kicked out, so…”

“We won’t, hyung,” Yugyeom suddenly answered, surprising the two siblings for a bit when he said that so confidently as if he’s sure about it. “I’ll work hard and do my best so we won’t get kicked out,”

He added as he glances at his boyfriend to assured him before going back into focusing with driving. Sooyoung and Jinyoung unconsciously looks at each other through the rearview mirror, both speechless with the younger’s determination.

“It’s so unfair, you don’t even seem to shake?”

Jinyoung thought out loudly so Yugyeom definitely catches it and starts laughing a bit. But that’s true anyway? It’s so unfair that Yugyeom doesn’t even seems to be bothered about it even just for a bit when he feels as though he was dying during that time when he’s about to meet the younger’s parents for the first time.

“Should I be scared then, hyung?”

Yugyeom joked, and Jinyoung just scoffed and shakes his head slightly. He didn’t know whether to be proud or nervous with his boyfriend’s confidence?

“Anyway, you and noona can just take a nap for now, it’ll be a long ride,”

He told them as he checks the navigation and saw that they’re not even half in their way yet.

“Yeah, might as well just sleep it over,” Sooyoung agreed as she shifted in a more comfortable position so she could relax for now, “Just tell me if you’re tired driving, I’ll drive instead.”

She suggested, knowing so well it can be exhausting to drive for hours, also they’re heading to Jinhae it would take them an approximately 3 hours or even almost 4 hours to get there and they can’t let Yugyeom driving it alone, so it is best to take turns.

“Alright.”

Yugyeom answered as he checks on his hyung and saw that he already had his eyes closed just like his sister. He smiled and carefully reaches for the older’s hand with his free hand and intertwined their fingers. Jinyoung opens his eyes when he felt that, smiling when Yugyeom lifted their hands for a second to kiss it before putting it back down. He focuses on the road after that and Jinyoung just contentedly closes his eyes again for a nap.

When Jinyoung opened his eyes again, Sooyoung’s already the one driving at his side and Yugyeom was at the back seat taking a nap, probably for a while now. He checks the time on his wrist watch and saw that it’s already been almost 4 hours that they’re driving and luckily the view outside the window are already familiar to him.

His nervousness grew stronger once again as he knows it would only take them a few more minutes before they reached their parents house.

“Wow, nothing seems to change that much?”

Sooyoung muttered as she maneuvered to the right and down the long street towards their house. Jinyoung just hummed in agreement as he watches the view outside and saw that indeed it is still the way it was since the last time that he saw it. They suddenly started thinking how long has it been since they last visited their parents? Both of them can’t even remember anymore and if they’re correct this is the very first time, they were visiting them together.

“Do you still remember the last time you went here?”

Jinyoung can’t help but ask, wondering if he’s the only one feeling a bit guilty right now. Sooyoung thought about it for a while before she started smirking and answering.

“Probably when I had a project in Busan four years ago, I did stop by at home with Junsik for a while and they’re both busy as usual,”

She answered, remembering how they just ends up being alone inside the house that day since they’re all busy doing stuff outside. Also, Sooyoung’s an engineer so she tends to move places a lot depending on where the site would be, she’s pretty much busy with work just like her brother so they don’t have much time to go travel back and forth from Seoul to Jinhae. Also, it’s not like their parents are demanding for them to visit them either. They don’t even check on them that much, the last time that they keep on checking on their kids is when they’re still studying, making sure they aren’t slacking off and screwing their future but after they graduated they pretty much just let them live their life on their own.

“They always are.”

Jinyoung agreed and let’s out a sigh when he thought of how would it be like to meet them again after years of not seeing them? Though, they both send them texts when necessary or when they would thought of them and checks on their parents, which is also rarely, Jinyoung still honestly didn’t know how would he interact with them face to face later?

“Hey,” Sooyoung called him, and Jinyoung snaps out of her thoughts as he hummed to tell her that he’s listening. “I just want to remind you that your boyfriend’s Kim Yugyeom, you don’t have to worry about anything.”

She said, trying to cheer his brother up as she can clearly see that he’s worried for what is about to happen, though she is too, she’s sure it wouldn’t going to be that bad either. She isn’t the sweetest and the most supportive sister to Jinyoung but this time, she set her mind to back him up whatever happen or whatever their parents reaction will be.

Jinyoung smirked as well and as he nodded his head. Even though he doesn’t want to admit it, having his sister with them makes him feel a bit assured. They weren’t the close but he knows she always got his back.

“Go wake your boyfriend up, we’re here.”

Sooyoung informed him and just as Jinyoung checks his surroundings, his whole childhood suddenly flashes back right before his eyes as he saw their house nearby and that big vegetable farm at the side. His heart starts beating so fast to the point that he could already hear it drumming his chest.

“Are we here?”

He snaps back on reality when he heard Yugyeom speaking, he rubs his eyes with his hands as he tries to adjust his sight to check the place outside through the window. He looks so cute that Jinyoung just wanted to bring him back to Seoul so his parents couldn’t hurt him both emotionally and mentally.

“Hey, move your big now,”

He shifted on the side when Sooyoung suddenly knock on the car’s window signaling him that he should move and go out now so they can meet them inside. Jinyoung then got out of the car following Yugyeom and helping both his sister and boyfriend in unloading their bags from the compartment.

, we’re really here now.

He thought as he took a big gulp while staring at their house. Sooyoung tactically unlocked the wooden gate without anyone’s help just like how she was always doing when she’s still living here and she would go home late.

“Tss. You’re still doing that huh?”

Jinyoung commented.

“Well, unlike you, I have my ways not to be scolded, okay?”

She snide back and Jinyoung just smirked and rolled his eyes.

“That’s cool.”

Yugyeom muttered when Sooyoung pushes the wooden gate open. The two siblings went in first with Yugyeom following close behind, he started roaming his eyes everywhere and he couldn’t help but smile with the thought that this place is where his hyung and his sister had grew up.

Wow…Hyung’s childhood home…

He thought as he can only imagine a small Jinyoung running here and there.

The house looks more like a Korean traditional house, it was elevated from the ground, it has wooden sliding doors and the overall appearance of it almost looks like those house from historical dramas from the TV, but all in all, this is the first time Yugyeom is seeing this kind of a traditional house since he had lived in the city all his life, and for him, it looks very decent even though it’s probably old.

“Are they even here?”

Sooyoung mumbled as they approaches the front door and feels as if no one was inside.

“Did you send them a message about it?”

Jinyoung asks, and Sooyoung just nodded her head. She did, she even told them she has Jinyoung with him and told them to be at home this time as they have something important to tell them.

“Let’s just go in.”

Sooyoung said as she took the short wooden stairs up their front door and starts removing her shoes, Jinyoung did the same and Yugyeom was left there watching them, suddenly not knowing what to do as he was still in awe and mesmerized by the completely different world he was in right now.

“Sooyoung-ah?”

And it was when they heard an older woman’s voice that they all froze on their spot and setting them all in panic and nervousness once again. Sooyoung and Jinyoung looks at each other as they both know who was that and in just a second, the front door suddenly slides open revealing Jinyoung’s mom.

“Mother,” (a/n: I’d like to clarify this, In Korean there are two ways you can call your parents, one is Mom/Dad which is Eomma and Appa, second is more formal and is often used by people in the province, Mother/Father which is Eomeoni/Abeoji, and the second one is what Jinyoung and Sooyoung calls their parents. I’m not an expert in Korean language if I got it wrong pls correct me hehe!)

Sooyoung said as she saw her mom for the first time after a couple of years. Jinyoung too was speechless. The wrinkles on her face surely got a lot more visible now, but overall, she still looks very much the same since they last saw her.

“Come on in, you’re father’s inside.”

She said and though she sounds monotonous and that she didn’t hug her children that she haven’t seen in years, still that subtle smile she had when she saw the two didn’t go unnoticed by Yugyeom.

“Good afternoon, Ma’am,”

He greeted with a polite bow and the older lady just subtly returns the gesture before she turns her back head inside.

Sooyoung and Jinyoung did as what they’re being told. Almost forgetting about Yugyeom who’s still there behind them and was just now feeling all the possible nervousness that he could felt when she saw his future mother in law and when the two siblings starts going inside.

He took a big gulp as he follows behind Jinyoung. Feeling stiff and all when they reached the what seems to be a living room in the middle of the house. The inside looks a lot more modern that it was on the outside, and Yugyeom thought it looks and feels cozy but that quickly change when an older man suddenly walks out of one of the room at the other side, looking at each of one of them and making them all shake in fear in secret.

“Good afternoon, Sir,”

Yugyeom greeted automatically, greeting him the same way as he greeted Jinyoung’s mom earlier. The older man, however, just looked at him until Yugyeom finally avoided his eyes.

Geez. Now he knows where Jinyoung got that very intimidating look specially when he was younger.

“Put your bags in your rooms,”

He spoke with his deep voice and it was enough to send chills down Yugyeom’s spine. He awkwardly follows Jinyoung to one of the rooms just beside the living room and also beside that room Sooyoung had entered.

“Should we organize our stuff first hyung?”

“No, leave them there for now, we have to meet them first,”

Jinyoung told him and Yugyeom just muttered a quick okay as he follows his hyung outside once again.

The old man was already sitting there at the floor in front of the that traditional looking table, and even though there’s a sofa behind him. Sooyoung had gone out faster than them too to help her mom in organizing the table, they sat down on their places after it and the couple sits across Jinyoung’s mom and dad.

Based on Sooyoung and Jinyoung’s visible nervousness since earlier, Yugyeom knew it would be a bit scary to be here and face their parents, and he thought he was ready for that, but now that he’s finally here and upon observing how the two was behaving inside this house, Yugyeom finally figured out it was lot more frightening that he had imagined it would be. Jinyoung’s mom looks intimidating too but she at least has that subtle smile on her face that makes it okay for Yugyeom, compare to his dad who looks as if one wrong move and he’ll be kick out of here.

“So why are you two here?”

The old man asked as if it’s not normal for a child to visit their parents from time to time.

“I just got done with a project and I’m taking a break,”

Sooyoung casually answered, not bothering to explain it much as she knows her parents won’t ask her anything further anyway. She just pick up some fruits in the bowl and starts eating it.

“And you?”

He asks, shifting to Jinyoung who immediately avoided his eyes once he looked at him, the old man’s gaze shifting in Yugyeom for a second and back to Jinyoung, probably wondering who is he and why is he here.

“Taking a short break too, and…”

He answered and trails on his words when he suddenly feels like his tongue is backing out, he glances at Yugyeom beside him and lets out a deep sigh.

“And who is this?”

His dad asked gesturing at Yugyeom with his head.

“You didn't tell us you'll  be coming with a friend?”

His mom added, not that it bothers them, honestly, they wouldn’t mind their kids visiting here and bringing their friends, as they know anyway they don’t have a lot and that most of their friends that they had met are nice. Their parents aren’t often at home too so they don’t really mind and they just simply don’t care most of the times. They’re the type of parents that isn’t affectionate in every way but lets their kids do what they want as long as they won’t cause trouble or won’t disregard their studies and disgraced their family. Also, it’s been years since their youngest visited them and even a few years back since the last time he brought a friend from Seoul. The last time is when their uni made an outreach program at Busan and Jinyoung told them he’s dropping by for a day before going back at Seoul.

He was in second year that time and Mark won’t stop pestering him about their house as he knew Jinyoung lives near Busan. So he ended up bringing him there along with his boyfriend Jackson, who tags his best friend Jaebeom along with him and Jaebeom bringing his boyfriend Youngjae with them. Yugyeom and Bambam are the only ones who didn’t get a chance to go with them as they were stuck with their task way back then, they just knew about it when the five of them got back at the site with a jar of kimchi with them. So, this is basically the first time Yugyeom is seeing and meeting Jinyoung’s parents and vice versa.

Jinyoung knew this is his cue of getting into it and he had quickly gathered his whole courage inside of him to finally announce it to his parents.

Yugyeom was just about to introduced himself when Jinyoung suddenly grabs his hand under the table, stopping him. He glances at him and saw that determined look on the older face. He doesn’t look nervous right now on the outside but Yugyeom knew he is on the inside as he can feel his hands were slightly shaking against his hand.

“This is Kim Yugyeom…”

He finally spoke, looking straight at his parents across him before speaking again. Yugyeom beside him readied himself for the possible reaction that they might get while Sooyoung at the other side are just quietly anticipating it too hoping Jinyoung won’t stutter about it.

“And he’s my boyfriend.”

He revealed without even stuttering and his voice sounds so definite and confident. His parents were obviously shocked by what they heard as they both snaps their head up and stares at them two. They were quickly enveloped with a deafening silence as the two older person inside the room grows even more speechless for every passing seconds, wondering if they have heard it right or not.

“This guy is my boyfriend,”

He repeated as he feels like he needs to do that to tell them that they’ve heard it right. His Mom got filled with worry as she immediately glances at her husband beside her as if waiting for his reaction while the old man is too just quiet for everyone’s liking that they can’t even figure out what exactly he was thinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter