NOT AN UPDATE

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys!

This isn't update, but rather, I just want to share my thoughts and feelings about the latest news about our boys.

Honestly....I feel like crying right now.

Maybe, because of sadness, but I know to myself it was more of the happiness. Tears of joy, I guess? I've been an Ahgase since 2014 and having to read all those news about them today, I feel nothing, but complete joy knowing that they have made the right thing. Me, and all the birds around the whole world had been a witnessed of the constant mistreatment by their current agency despite our boys literally bringing them lots of gains. It was tiring to keep on asking and demanding them to gave them a fair treatment. It was even tiring to constantly watched our boys' effort being put into waste and them and their talents being taken for granted, and most of the time being buried down in a dungeon. It was frustrating.

And now that they had a chance to be free and go out of that ty place to explore the world. I am more than glad to accept that they'll be leaving all together to find themselves individually. I know it was sad that there's a big possibility that we won't see them all together again, but think about all the possible opportunities that they might have after this? I was overjoyed to know that they'll be more free now about all the things that they wanted to do.

Also, I was relieved, because, I know for sure, no matter where they are, no matter how long they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter