TM 35 (FINAL)

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung stirred from his sleep at the sound of his phone constantly dinging above the bedside table. He slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the brightness of his surroundings. The phone just won't stop dinging and he knew so well why. Letting out a yawn, he then stretches his arms to reach for the device, not surprised at all that it was his friends blowing up their group chat so early in the freaking morning. 

When did these guys even wake up? 

He asks himself because at this point, Jinyoung didn't even need to set an alarm anymore, his friends getting so hyper at the group chat so early in the morning was enough to wake him up earlier than his alarm. He would like to sleep more so he can continue that dream he has with Yugyeom but he knows he wouldn't get to go back to sleep anyway since everyone was already awake and won't probably shut up in the next few minutes, unless he put his phone on silent which is not ideal for him as he often gets important call from Ah-in and the others about the film. Also, by now, Jinyoung's already used to his friends doing that, and though normally he would find it annoyingly funny, still he is thankful that they were like that again. 

He smiles as he scrolled through the group chat, back reading his friends conversation and constantly chuckling. These guys undoubtedly woke up in the good side of the bed today, how can they all be this funny in the morning? 

He put his phone down on his chest as he stares up the ceiling. 

He loves morning like this. His friends are all hyper and happy, him being happy, though, not fully but still, it's been way better than before. He didn't know when did it start, but he wasn't complaining either. One day everything just seems to get better and better. If he would guess it, he think it started when his friends finally made up all together. Since that day happened, there's not a single day that they weren't chaotic at their group chat or even when they're physically together. It made a huge difference to their friendship, it helped each of one them and it certainly made their bond even stronger. In fact, just this month, he couldn't even count how many times did they already gather to just catch up with each other. They all hate being clingy towards each other but that was exactly what they all doing without even realizing it. 

Jinyoung is the most grateful of it, it helped him big time to cope with his current situation, at the same time he feels a bit sorry for them as he couldn't keep up with them most of the times because of the film but was thankful that his friends do understands him and are still inviting him even though they know he probably wouldn't make it. He make sure though that he would at least call to check how's it going to compensate for his absence. 

He picks up his phone again when he heard it ringing, tapping on the accept button as soon as he saw his best friend's name on the screen. 

[ Yah, how dare you? I've been mentioning you non-stop, I saw you opening the group chat, why aren't you responding? ] 

"Well, good morning to you too, Mark Tuan?" 

He playfully said with a bit of sarcasm. He zoned out a bit earlier so he didn't notice Mark constantly mentioning and asking him in the group chat. 

[ Are you still sleeping? ] 

"Yeah, right, I am." 

He said, followed by a small chuckle when Mark lets out a deep sigh on the other line. 

"Alright, alright, what's up?" 

He asks before his best friend even starts nagging at him at exactly 7 AM in the morning. 

[ The guys' want to meet up this weekend, ] 

He informed him, knowing well he didn't need to explain further what for as most of times seeing each other's faces, catching up with their daily lives was enough of a reason for them to meet up. Yep, nothing special, just a group of guys obsessed with each other. 

"Oh, I don't know, I—" 

[ Shht! ] 

Jinyoung stopped talking for a second when Mark shushed him, not in the rude way though but was enough to make him stop. 

[ Sorry, but I don't think we can accept a no this time, Jinyoung? ] 

Mark said. They let him pass all the time as they do understand him, but this time it's absolutely different. 

Jinyoung scratches the back of his head about that. He really wants to join them, specially he had missed so many meetings with them already these past few months since he started with the filming, and he didn't want to keep them waiting for him as they often left work later than usual, sometimes, they even continue with the scenes until 3 AM in the morning. Though, he's a lot freer of tasks nowadays, he still tends to get off work a little late due to the other stuff that needs to be checked on. 

"It's not that I can't this time. Actually, I do think there's not much to do this week compare from last week, it's just that I'm not sure if I can get off work early as they needed my presence with the other stuff, but I'll do my best, okay?" 

Jinyoung explained. Normally, Ah-in and the other refuses to let him go during last minute meetings even though they're already done with filming the scenes. He's the director so they really need his opinion about the other aspects even though most of it is for the producer and other personnel to decide. 

[ Got it, but please Jinyoung, we get that you're busy and we won't force you to join us if you really can't, but this one's important okay? We really want you there, so we would very much appreciate it if you could make it, we can wait till late at night, just please be there, ] 

Mark spoke and it was odd because Mark isn't usually like this. It's either he'll immediately let it go or he'll nonstop about not joining, but never like this. He sounds a bit desperate when he says that and Jinyoung was starting to feel a bit worried. 

"Did something happen?" 

He asks out of worry. He didn't want to be so paranoid but he can't help it. 

[ No, no! There's none, we just really miss you, the guys keep on mentioning you since last week, so we can't help but get a bit desperate about asking you, ] 

"When did you guys even get vocal about missing me?" 

He asks while chuckling, he's still a bit skeptical about what's happening but he'll for sure find out soon. 

[ Yah, can you just accept our feelings instead of questioning everything? ] 

"Woah, alright. Why are you so ready to fight?" 

[ I am not, and look at you questioning me again? ] 

"Well, look at you, ready to fight again too?" 

He playfully snide back and they both started laughing. 

Mark loves this. 

He loves hearing his best friend laughing so loud like this. 

Jinyoung slowly stopped once he notices Mark getting quiet on the other line. 

"What's the matter now?" 

He asks. 

[ Nothing much. I just... ] He answered as he paused and lets out a sigh in relief before speaking again, [ Never mind. Anyway, I gotta go prepare breakfast, see you this weekend, alright? ] 

He reminded him, trying to swiftly change the topic. He's just afraid he might say something that might change the mood and he don't want that to happen, not now when Jinyoung's already fine. He wasn't sure if he's still thinking about it, but based on his observation he looks as if he's the same guy that he met before all those unfortunate things happened to all of them. He's almost as good as the old Park Jinyoung, and as much as Mark can, he never wanted to lose him again by mentioning some unnecessary things on this almost perfect morning so he better not say anything about that anymore. 

"Oh, okay, bye." 

He answered shortly before Mark immediately ended the call. He stares at his phone for a second after that. Wondering what has gotten to that guy and why is he acting a bit strange today? 

What's up with him, seriously? 

He asks himself, but just immediately shook it off and decided to go prepare for the day for now. He won't get an answer if he stays thinking on his bed anyway so might as well starts being productive. He'll just going to ask him later about it. He just wish Ah-in and the others would let him go early on Saturday. 

Jinyoung then climb down his bed and starts tidying it up, proceeding straight at the bathroom to do his morning routine. He just swiftly moves around the house, feeling a bit energetic than usual as he thought of the things he needs to do today. He still feels a bit worried about what's up with his friends but he doesn't feel like it was that serious either and in fact it was even bringing him a bit of excitement. Whatever it is, Jinyoung can't wait to find out. 

Now, this is really weird? 

Jinyoung told himself when all of a sudden his phone starts ringing again and it was Youngjae who was calling this time. He quickly finished dressing himself up and picks up the phone. 

"Good morning," 

He greeted, secretly anticipating the Younger's purpose for calling him. 

[ Good morning, hyung! Are you busy? ] 

He asks and Jinyoung didn't get to stop that small chuckle coming out of his mouth. His friends are really terrible in hiding things. 

"Today? Hmm, not much, why?" 

He asks back pretending as if he was clueless of everything, though he is, but at least he's aware that there's something up. 

[ Will you make it on Saturday, hyung? ] 

"I'll do my best," 

[ Promise? ] 

He said that made Jinyoung laughing all of a sudden. Now that's too obvious. 

"Hey, I don't know what you guys are planning but okay, I'll do my very best to make it, alright?" 

He playfully assured him and as if being caught red handed Youngjae immediately ended the call. Jinyoung just shakes his head while chuckling it off, setting it aside for now as he finishes preparing for work today. When he’s finally done. He keeps humming a song while double checking everything, making sure he unplugged and switched off those things that needs to be off before going. He roams his eyes around one last time after putting on his shoes sighing while smiling as he thought of the younger again. 

I think I did a good job taking care of our place, Gyeom-ah? 

He thought, feeling proud to himself for always keeping this place shinning even though he’s always busy these days. 

Was it that long already? 

He asks himself. 

Two more months. 

Two more months and it's already two years since Yugyeom has temporarily left, and even though Jinyoung learned how to deal with that fact, still, he will never get used to the feeling of not having him. He just convinced himself and made it seemed like Yugyeom was somewhere for his job and him busy with his own job too, and then at the end of the day or when they're finally done with their own agendas, they'll meet and catch up with each other. That situation was very much familiar for the both of them specially during the start of their relationship when they almost couldn't see each other because of work. Jinyoung never knew that experience would be useful for him until now. 

Maybe he sounded crazy for other people, but for him, that thinking helped him a lot. 

"See you once work is done, Gyeom-ah." 

He muttered with a smile as he finally opened the door and walks outside. He stopped for a while as he spotted Yugyeom's car at their garage. It's been a while since it has been used and as much as Jinyoung wants to use it, he didn't actually know how to drive it either. He thought of taking some driving lessons and getting his own license, but he'll just save that for now and wait for his boyfriend. After all, he loves the thought of Yugyeom teaching him how to drive, so he'll just be patient on taking the bus or a cab for now. 

"See ya, buddy!" 

He said as he gave it a quick tap before finally leaving and heading straight at the bus stop. He put on his earphones as soon as he took his seat inside the bus, peacefully listening to a song while watching the view outside the window. 

The ride from their house to his workplace was longer than his ride compare from his previous company but these days, Jinyoung feels like his ride to work on a daily basis keeps on getting shorter and shorter, just like now. He feels as if he just got seated, listened to only a few songs and yet he was already near their agency's building. He wasn't complaining though, meeting and working with his team would always be exciting for him. 

"Jinyoung-si!" 

He quickly took off his earphones when he heard a faint voice calling his name from behind, and as expected it was Ah-in who just got off the cab and had spotted Jinyoung getting off the bus. She jogged towards him and he patiently wait for her, greeting each other a good morning as they walked together inside their building. 

"It's still a bit early, let's go have some coffee at the pantry?" 

Ah-in suggested after checking the time on her wrist watch. 

"Sure, should we also bring some for the others?" 

"Good idea, Yibin said him and his guys has been here since 6 AM monitoring the editing?" 

"Seriously?" He asks in disbelief as he looks at the older lady beside him, Ah-in just nodded his head, "Such hardworking guys!" 

"Well, everyone loves your film so," 

Ah-in playfully commented while shrugging her shoulders, making the younger smiling from ear to ear as he feels so happy by hearing that. 

He really feels so thankful to literally everyone that is involved with this project. They said you can never find a perfect company, but so far, with Jinyoung's current company, he's pretty much convince everything here is perfect, starting from the CEO itself and all the following personnel after him to his own project team. Everything and everyone is just so good both with their job and towards him. Since the day that he started up until now, they consistently showed him that they do gives importance about this film, that they do loves working on it together with him. They also take good care of him, both as the director of this film and as the one who's the youngest on their team. They make each day at work extra fun and it certainly helped Jinyoung so much to overcome a lot of his fears from before. 

He started off with this project feeling so uncertain about everything. He started off fearing a lot of things, specially when the first day of filming started. He didn't even know how many he asks for a quick break just to breakdown and calm himself. Though for sure he knows, everyone was worried, they never questioned him again with the things that he didn't want to talked about. They just quietly and sincerely let him, takes care of him and did their best to distract him whenever that thing happens. Ah-in even became his acting mother without her even knowing. She's just too soft when it comes with Jinyoung. The younger had never expected he'll be this close to her, and even with the others. All in all, Jinyoung believes he owes his recovery to his friends and his new company, simply to all the people he have in his life. 

But not just because he was saying that means that he was fully fine either, because he's not. 

He's honestly not. 

Maybe, physically he is. He gained a lot of weight that he lost from before, he was now eating well alone, getting enough sleep, and was constantly motivated. 

But that won't change the fact that he was still undeniably lonely inside. 

His condition might have drastically improved over time, but his longing for him has stayed the same. 

"Jinyoung-ah?" 

"Yeah?" 

He unconsciously asks, snapping out of his thoughts when Ah-in slightly nudges his side. 

"I knew it, you're not listening?" 

"Sorry, I just suddenly thought about something, but...what were you saying again?" 

He asks, swiftly trying to go back to their conversation. He just ends up scratching the back of his head when Ah-in playfully shakes her head. 

"You know what, we should hurry to get some coffee, it seems like you're still sleepy? 

She said, laughing it off. Jinyoung just smiles too and nodded his head, watching the older lady as she starts walking a bit faster while dragging him with her towards the pantry. 

"Oh, anyway, Noona, do you think we'll be finish early on Saturday?" 

He asks as they wait for their coffees. Ah-in thought about it for a while before answering. 

"I think so, in fact, Mr. Jang already made plans for Saturday night," She answered as she handed one paper cup holder to Jinyoung while waiting for the other ones, "We've been busy with the filming these past few months, so now that it's done, this Saturday night's the best time to finally unwind, you're coming too right?" 

She informed him, confident that he'll go because why not right? Unless, the younger had plans already? 

"I'm afraid, I can't." 

Jinyoung answered. He giggled a little when Ah-in threw him a quick playful questioning look. 

"And why is that, Mr. Park?" 

She teases, as she picks up the second cup holder with their coffees and pays for it herself even though, Jinyoung had already brought out his card. Jinyoung was used to her doing that though so he just laughed it off when Ah-in gently shove his hand away. 

"My friends already made plans and they demands my presence this time," 

He said, his smile forming into a smirk as he remembers how hilariously obvious they were about their plan. 

"Aww, okay. Hope you have fun though?" 

"I will for sure." 

He replied and Ah-in just nodded her head. Her heart feels warm while secretly looking at the younger, who keeps on smiling while they're walking as if remembering something funny. She really can't believe this is the same guy she had met at the cafe that day. 

"You looks so happy these days," 

She muttered and Jinyoung immediately shifted his attention on her. 

"Am I?" 

"Yeah, you look at lot more handsome when you're happy," 

She cooed, teasingly pinching the younger's arm beside her as if playing with a child. Jinyoung blushes a little with that and just shakes his head slightly. 

He feels happy too to know that he's happy. 

"It feels like it was just yesterday when I first met you and now...here you are, making everyone proud?" 

She said, being carried away by her motherly emotions that he forgot it might accidentally bring unwanted memories to the younger. 

"Oh, I..." 

She muttered when she realizes it and mentally slapped herself for ruining the mood when she saw how Jinyoung's smiles slowly turns into a bitter one. 

"Why are you apologizing? It's not like you hurt or curse me, Noona?" 

Jinyoung playfully asks, trying his best to show her that he wasn't affected at all, even though he was for a bit. Ah-in just stayed quiet about that, deciding to just shut up for now so she can stop screwing things. 

Jinyoung's mind on the other hand, has successfully travelled back to that day. 

Just how long has it been since that day happened? 

"I'm sorry, but I can't go back...I don't want to go back." 

He keeps repeating before that he can't, but who would've have thought he'll be here again? 

It was him who made it possible. 

"Noona..." 

He suddenly spoke when a thought suddenly came up on his mind. 

"Yeah?" 

The older lady responded. 

Jinyoung had contemplated so hard for a few seconds if he'll going to ask her. He knows it would just change his mood completely if he did, but he's sure he wouldn't get relieved either if he won't. 

In the end, Jinyoung just lets out a sighed before finally asking her. 

"Do you..." He started, his gaze automatically going down on the ground as he was embarrassed to look at the older lady's eyes, "...still have...contact with him?" 

He finally asks, feeling his heart beating so fast as he anticipated the older's answer. He didn't know why he just thought of asking her just now, but he's not putting his hopes up either, for even Youngjae, the one the younger has trusted the most about it has no contact with him? What more, Ah-in, right? Not that he's saying she wasn't important for him. He just thought if Yugyeom doesn't want to let a close friend contact him there's no way a he'll let anyone too? 

Ah-in exactly know his point about that and she wished she could answer him positively as she knows it would make the younger even happier, but she knows she can't. 

"I wish I do, but I honestly don't have..." 

She answered truthfully and feels her heart aching as well when she saw that sad smile on the younger's face while slowly nodded his head, but that's all she can really give. The last time Ah-in contacted him was when Jinyoung finally signed the contract then after that they totally lost communication at all. 

"Jinyoung-ah," 

She spoke as she scooted closer to him while they're walking, and gently nudges him out of his thoughts. She smiled when Jinyoung glances back at her. 

"I don't know what's your story or what you're going through, but I believe all of his and your hard work would pay off at the end," 

She said, trying her best to cheer him up even though all this time she have no idea what happened to them, and why Jinyoung was alone right now. 

"No sacrifice about love would ever failed. You just have to trust love and it's process." 

She added as she's only sure for one thing. Kim Yugyeom and Jinyoung is a couple but for some reason they are apart. 

Jinyoung finally smiled again as he nodded his head and lets out a deep sigh. 

Right. 

Their sacrifice and love for each other will never fail them. 

Jinyoung is sure with that. 

"Noona," 

"Hm?" 

"Thanks," 

He said and Ah-in teasingly nudges him again, this time, a bit stronger that he pretended to stumble which made the older panicking for a second, but when Jinyoung starts chuckling she ended up rolling her eyes at him. 

Jinyoung knows that she was deeply curious about their story, and he promised himself once he's all brave enough to share it with someone again, he'll make sure that Ah-in would be the first one to know. 

"Anyway, I have one more thing to inform you?" The older said as they finally reaches the elevator. "Have you heard about our President having conflicts with his younger brother?" 

She said, even whispering it to Jinyoung as if someone will heard her saying that when there's only two of them here inside the elevator. Jinyoung chuckles a bit with that. 

"Why are we gossiping about this company's President and his brother so early in the morning again?" 

He jokingly asks, earning a quick gentle smack on his arm by the older lady. 

"Alright, alright, I'm listening?" 

"Well, it's not like we're gossiping about them, I just heard it too from the other employees, okay?" 

"Okay?" 

He replied, picking up one coffee from the cup holder and taking one quick sip. 

"I'm not sure why they're having conflict, but I heard as far as his younger brother aims to replace him or something like that?" 

"Hmm, I don't think it's possible for President Ho to be replaced? He's been handling this company for more than a decade, he's doing such good job, and everyone likes him, so?" 

"Same thoughts, also, President Ho is a badass, he's not someone who can be shaken by anyone. He's actually the coolest person I've ever met!" 

Ah-in beamed and Jinyoung was quick to change expressions as he looks at the older lady. Ah-in notices it and quickly cleared , asking him why? 

"Ohh, Ah-in-si? You sound pretty excited talking about him just now?" 

He said, claiming his turn to back. 

"Yah, why the heck would you tease me about that at this age?" 

She defensively answered, even shrugging her shoulders as if she got sudden chills about it. She immediately left the younger once the elevator door opened, doing her best to hide that sudden redness on her ears and cheeks, which had already been noticed by Jinyoung anyway. 

"Noona, wait for me!" 

He beamed as he quickly made his way to catch up beside her. 
 


ooOoo 
 


Bambam lets out a deep sigh as he sits on his spot near the glass wall inside the cafe, waiting for someone. 

He keeps telling himself not get nervous and just be cool like the always. He keeps tapping his finger on the table in anxiousness while checking his wrist watch knowing for sure she'd be here in a few more minutes. It's really not a good idea that he got here so freaking early, now he has no choice but to consume all this extra time shaking on his seat. 

"Oh, come on boy, this is so not you," 

He told himself, because when did he ever feels nervous about meeting someone? 

Collect yourself, man, collect it. 

He thought. 

He soften though when he remembers when. 

Right. There was once... 

She's the only girl that can make him feel like this. 

He sighed, it's been years since the last time that they've met and the last time they've talked but Bambam still feel so nervous and excited just like before. 

He stares out of the window and asks himself, would we still be the same? 

And as if on cue, the cafe door made a jiggling sound when someone entered the facility. 

It was her. 

The person that he's been patiently waiting for years. It's been forever since the last time that he saw her face but every time he did, she still looks as beautiful since the first time that they met, and those smiles, it never failed to make Bambam's heart racing. He waved his hand back when the girl spotted him and immediately approaches his table, Bambam stood up politely to formally greet her, but wasn't that surprised either when the girl directly made her way towards him for a tight excited hug. 

"I missed you so much, Bam!" 

She whispered and Bambam just found himself hugging her back tightly as he whispered back those words to her. 

To say those words and hold her tight like this, Bambam couldn't ask for anything more. 

They soon parted though when they realized other people were looking at them. 

They sat across each other as they ordered for their drinks and got quiet for a while. They both have so many things they wanted to say and share to each other but none of it are coming out right now as they didn't even know where to start? 

"Is there something on my face?" 

He asks when he notices her staring a bit intently on his face. 

Lisa giggles and it made the boy's heart skipping beats. 

"None. I just can't believe I'm finally seeing your face again," She explained and Bambam just smirks. "You're still as good looking as ever," 

She admitted and Bambam starts choking on his drink and just shakes his head when Lisa starts laughing. She really knew so well how to make him flustered. 

"And you really still hasn't change, you're still as frank," He answered and his eyes softens before finishing his sentence, "...and as lovely as always." 

He confessed that made Lisa playfully rolling his eyes, trying to hide that blush by picking up his cup and taking a quick sip on it. 

"Are we here to flatter each other?" 

She jokingly asks and Bambam just shrugged his shoulders, and just like that, they soon started catching up with each other's lives, Lisa just listens attentively to everything that he was saying, genuinely giving reactions and hyping him for all his achievements so far, and also checking on his parents when Bambam mentioned about them. Bambam honestly thought it would be so much awkward once they meet again as it's been literally years since they did, and a lot of things had gradually change over those years, but no, the moment she arrived and they talk, it was as if they were identically back to the old times. It made him realized that no matter how far or how long they've been apart their bond would never grow cold. 

"Then are you going to take your masters soon?" 

Lisa asks and Bambam shakes his head. 

"Not yet. I'm not that ready to take full commitment about studying for the second time. Also, I can't barely survive my own job, why would I add stress into my life?" 

He answered that made Lisa giggling once again. 

"Make sense." 

She mumbled while shrugging her shoulders. 

Bambam then knew he needs to ask her back how she has been, and he knows Lisa was just waiting about it. He hesitated for a second because they both know once they start tackling about that, they would finally come up with a concrete decision on how will they move forward. That's the one and only reason in the first place why they were here and why Bambam was in Korea, or scratch that, she was, the only reason why he was here in this country since the beginning. 

"How about you? How is it?" 

He finally asks, a big part of that heavy feeling in his chest has been lifted up once he's finally able to say that. Lisa smiles bitterly as he looks down on her cup. She honestly didn't know what she was exactly feeling right now. She feels so excited at the same time scared. They didn't seem to change that much, and she can tell what the guy was feeling just by looking at him, but weirdly, she still couldn't figure out how this meeting would go. 

"I made it, Bam. I'll be debuting in a group next month." 

She announced and even her doesn't sound as happy and excited as she should be. 

"I always knew you'd make it." 

Bambam commented and don't get him wrong, he's very much proud of her, he knows how much she worked hard for it, and how much she really wants it. It was her dream and she had sacrifice so many things just to achieve it...including him and what they have. 

Bambam never hold her back as even before they met he knew so well what Lisa wants to do with her life, so he gave him everything that would help her reach it, he gave him support, love and care. He gave him space and freedom to do whatever she wants even if it means, him being left in Thailand to wait for her not even sure when will she comes back or if she's still coming back. They promised to each other though. Once they've both achieved what they want in their lives, they'll meet again and continue the love that they've set aside for their dreams. Bambam was supposed to wait for her at Thailand, and that's what he did, but what can he do if his heart was longing too much for her? So he stubbornly decided to transfer to where she was, not even having a single clue on how to survive in a foreign country away from his hometown. He thought he could at least see her and check up on her once he's there. The first week of them meeting constantly was a big assurance for him, Lisa misses him too and didn't even want to let go of him once they're parting ways, but after that same week, he just received a call from her asking him if they can stop meeting for now. She's been honest with him that she was afraid if they kept meeting up and spending time together she might end up giving up all of her hard work and her sacrifices so far and go back to Thailand with him. Her heart just keeps getting shaken whenever she was with him, so she apologized for being such a weak and told him she'll never forget their promise. Bambam would admit, he was deeply hurt when she said that. He feels being left out at the same time guilty. His immature side keeps making him feel like Lisa wants him completely out of her life at the same time his understanding side makes him feeling guilty as he realize he could be one of the hindrance between her and her dreams, and Bambam never wants her to regret it in the future, so he did what's best for her. He never contacted her again and just lets her do what she have to do. He just made himself busy and enrolled himself in a University, refusing to go back at his own country as he know he'll just lose his mind thinking about her and what happen when he got back and both of their parents will keep asking him this and that about them. He was so much grateful though because he meet his friends. Somehow, he got totally distracted and almost forgotten he was waiting for her. He also learned to love his course, and gained a goal for himself. He also tried hitting with some other people whenever he would remember her and his immature side would jump out and told him she had already forgotten about him too, but whenever he was there, he'll suddenly be reminded of why he was even here in this country in the first place and just like that it'll all go back to her. His only reason. 

"I'm sorry," She spoke and she can't even lift her head up to look at him in pure shame. She was very much aware of how unfair she has been with Bambam, and her saying sorry would never be enough to compensate that. "For making you promised with me and wait this long." 

She added. She was smiling but her eyes was already burning as the tears start gathering at the corner of her eyes. She didn't even know why she suddenly wanted to cry? It's not as if Bambam was hurting her, and in fact, it was her who's been hurting him all along. 

"I don't understand why you're saying sorry," Bambam muttered as he leans slightly forward across the table to wipe the first tear that drops from her eyes. Lisa lifted her gaze back to him and feels her chest hurting even more when he saw how gentle that look and smile was that she can't help but lean on his touch. "I knew from the start what you want to do with your life, I knew that so well and yet, I choose you," He spoke as he lets out a deep shaky sigh before continuing. The way those eyes was looking back at him, Bambam was just now realizing how he misses her and their times together so bad. "And the day that I choose you, it's also the day I that accepted all the consequences that comes with it, so you don't have to be sorry, because it is my choice to fall for you, to care for you and to wait for you." 

"Bam..." 

She murmured as she tears up completely that Bambam automatically stood up to change seats, sitting beside her and Lisa immediately dive into his warm embrace. She misses him so much that the moment she feels his warmth again she feel as if she never wanted to let go ever again. Bambam gently patted her head when she looks up at him. He was smiling that made her smiling as well even with tears in her eyes. 

"I love you, I always do," 

She confessed with her whole heart. Never has she forgotten Bambam and her love for him. She might be busy with training and preparing, but there's not a single day that he didn't cross her mind. He was always there in her thoughts the moment she wakes up and still there before she sleeps, if she's lucky she'll even have him in her dreams. She's been aching so bad to tell him that words again and right now she was finally able to say it while he's holding her and she's looking straight at his eyes. 

She was expecting to hear the same words from him automatically. She always has faith with Bambam's feelings for her, but she never closed her mind for any possibilities. They waited for years for this, and now that they're here together, Lisa was hoping they could finally fulfill what they have promised with each other, but she wouldn't be surprised either if this will result into something else. After all, yes, it's been years, and she was aware of how long she made him wait, without a communication, without assurance, with nothing at all. 

The moment Bambam avoided her eyes after a few seconds and gently removed his arms around her to tightly hold her hand. Lisa immediately know where is this going, and she thought she had prepared herself enough for it, but no, her heart was shattering with just the thought of it, but just like Bambam, she knows it was her choice, the day she decided to set him aside she knows fully the consequences and she's been selfish enough to even make him promise and expect him to preserve his love just for her. 

Bambam didn't honestly know what to do for a second the moment he heard those words coming out from . The woman that he loved all his life, the woman that he's been waiting for so long was finally here beside him, telling him the words he had been longing to hear for years now. His heart feels so full but at the same time the growing guilt was spreading through his chest. He knows something's not right to him, and he's aware that he should fix it as soon as possible to not risk anything about them that would just hurt the both of them in the end. 

He lifted his gaze back at her eyes when he felt Liza gently squeezes his hand back. She has this faint smile on her face that broke Bambam's heart almost immediately when he sees that. He hates when she's hurting, when she's sad, especially if it because of him. He wants to tell her back those words, and he tried, but when he thought of saying it, his mind would suddenly thought of someone else and that's when he realized that it is wrong. It is wrong to tell her back those words when he...just doesn't feel that way anymore for her. 

For a second he was clouded with guilt and anger. What happened to his promise that he'll wait for her? He feels so ashamed and he feels so mad for himself because he couldn't figure out when did he even start feeling differently about her? He had preserved that feelings for so many years how come he didn't even realize when did it suddenly starts changing? 

Bambam for sure still do loves her so much. He stills longs for her, he misses her, he wants to see her everyday and take care of her, but what's frustrating is he didn't know when did those feelings starts changing direction. When did that love change into a different approach? 

"Lisa..." He muttered as he looks down on their hand and held it even tighter, the thought of telling her was already wrecking his whole chest, but he needs to be honest, he doesn't want to waste her time spending it with him. It would hurt both of them but it was better that way than deceive each of themselves into thinking nothing was wrong. "I'm really sorry," 

He spoke and the way Lisa softly runs his thumb on the back of his hand made him almost crying too, she just smiled and nodded as her tears starts flowing down once again. She has already expected that this might also happen, but she didn't know it would be painful when she's in the actual situation. She feels her whole world was crashing down that she didn't even know how to pick it up after this, but she understands him. She really does. She had already thought of just ending it for the better before, neither her wants to waste his time waiting without assurance, she thought of just setting him free and let him find love that could prioritize him and won't hide him to everyone, to find love where he can be proud and be loved openly without having to think of this and that because she knows she can never give that kind of love to him but what did she do? She was aware that she can't, but she would admit she'd been selfish to keep him just for her, to cage him in a promise and expect him to wait for her and be by her side no matter what happens. 

Bambam never said anything about what she wants, he never questioned him and would just assure her he'll be by her side supporting him. For a moment he wants to blame him for spoiling her so much, but she couldn't do that either as she knows it was never right to take advantage of his love for her. 

"I'm really sorry...for not fulfilling my promise," 

He muttered and Lisa starts shaking her head. 

"No," She said as she forces a smile and meet his eyes, "You did fulfill it. You waited for me and stayed by my side until I achieved my dreams," 

She added as more tears starts flowing down her eyes. No matter how much she wants to think Bambam betrayed her, she just really can't see it that way either because he really did fulfill his promise. He waited for her and supported her till now. If Bambam doesn't care about her he won't even answer her call and agree to meet up? He won't even treated her the same way that he did from before? If he did betrayed her he won't even bother explaining and apologizing to her. Bambam did waited for her to honestly tell her these things, he showed her support even when he knows achieving her dreams won't really make a difference in their relationship and in fact it would just put him into a lot more disadvantage as they would never really date openly either. 

Lisa was even thankful. If Bambam wasn't brave enough to break this, she didn't think they'll be happy together either. She knows she doesn't have the courage to let go of him on her own, so she really was a bit relieved in some way that Bambam himself is the one who bravely put an end on it. It would still be hard for her to let go and move on, but she'll bear it, not even for herself but for Bambam alone. 

"Thank you for being honest as always, I was even afraid that you've already change numbers, that you won't answer or won't meet me anymore, but you did, you came and meet me just like what you've promised. Thank you for always being there for me, Bam-ah..." 

She spoke between her sobs and Bambam pulled her back again inside his arms. He don't know what to say, he doesn't feel right that Lisa was even thanking him for this because he always thought this is just the right thing to do, but he doesn't want to contradict that either because he knows it would help validate Lisa's feelings right now. 

Believe or not Bambam really did tried his best to stop himself or his feelings from changing. He did tried his best to  stop himself from falling with someone and denies it with all his might, trying to fool himself just for her, and when he feels like he really can't stop it anymore, he hold on to his promise to her that he won't officially open his heart to anyone until she came back, until they meet again. 

Bambam even have hopes that once he saw her again, maybe he could revive those feelings, maybe he was just feeling like this because he was getting tired of waiting, maybe it was just a phase that once he saw her face again he'll forgot about anything else again and in some way he did. The moment Lisa entered the facility, Bambam's feelings for her had been awaken, the urge of having her inside his arms again and never let her go emerges throughout his whole being, it almost feels like nothing has change, but when he finally heard those three meaning full words, that's when he realizes that indeed, something has change, something just doesn't seem to be right anymore. He just can't say it back in the same manner anymore and that scared the out of him at the same time it gave him a definite answer to his questions. 

They just stayed hugging each other for who knows how long? Bambam just patiently waits for her to calm down and stop crying while he's softly patting her head and back to comfort her. It was hard for him too to see her like this, but it was better this way. He believes she'll be better off without him. He didn't want Lisa to risk her hard earned career either just for him. So as early as they could they really need to put an end to it before they both start end up blaming each other. 

Once Lisa has calmed down and stopped crying, Bambam finally removed his arms around her as he goes back to his seat. They tried their best to continue this meeting, checking up on each other's lives like a normal best friends just like the old days before they could even started having a romantic relationship back in Thailand. Lisa shared all her struggles in training and preparing for debut, along with all the things also that she had love throughout those whole experience. Bambam did the same, starting off how he finds it so hard to understand everything while studying in a Korean university and also included how he slowly but enjoyingly learned all of it eventually with the help of his new found friends. They even realized they did have the same struggles and experiences, and somehow it even made them a better person than they were from before. 

"Are you sure didn't want me to drive you back?" 

Bambam asks once they're done catching up and having their drinks, then Lisa said she needs to go back at the dorms now. 

"Hm, thanks tho," She hummed and answered as they stood there facing each other in front of the cafe. "I'll just get a cab back to the dorms," 

She added and Bambam just smiled and nodded his head, completely understanding what's the deal about that, so he didn't insists anymore as he knows it might bring her in trouble if someone from her company sees her with a guy. 

"So...I guess this is it?" 

She spoke that made Bambam snapping out his thoughts. He looks back at her and smiled too when he sees the way she was smiling at him. It looks a lot more brighter than she did earlier. Bambam nodded first before speaking. 

"Please do remember that no matter what you do, I'll still always root for you," 

He sincerely said and Lisa starts smiling even bigger. 

"I know you will, Bam and I will too, I'll always root for you." 

She answered and they just smiles at each other after that, not even knowing what to say next. They know they should part ways now for good but no one wants to take the first step. Probably because they know once they said bye, it would literally means the last. 

"I can't believe I just got on a break up?" 

Lisa suddenly muttered and she was trying to tell that to herself but Bambam heard it clear anyway so they both started laughing with that. 

This is the first time he had a date with his own girlfriend after years of not seeing each other and yet it all ends up with a break up. That's just hilariously painful if you think of it. 

"I'm okay now though," She added as she glances at Bambam on her side before speaking again, "I lost such loving boyfriend, but at least I got my best friend back?" 

"Hey, how am I supposed to respond if you say it like that?" 

Bambam answered and Lisa just playfully shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'm curious about something though," 

She asks and even her wasn't sure if she should ask about it but she knows she wouldn't get to be at peace either if she won't ask him. Bambam just focuses his attention to her and nodded his head. 

"Is she... treating you well?" 

She asks and she knows that was such a weird question to asks, but she really wanted to make sure she's letting him go with someone who was better than her not someone who's even worse than her. 

Bambam starts smirking with that. 

Is she treating me well? 

He thought when he remembers how many arguments they can make in just a span of 3 minutes. 

"Hmm. She is." 

He answered when he realizes if you took out all the arguing that is actually mainly initiated by Bambam himself, she really did was the nicest to him. 

"Then...how long have you've been dating her?" 

She asks again and mentally slapped himself for asking that knowing it would just hurt her all over again. She got curious though when Bambam start chuckling a bit. 

"I'm not dating her yet." He answered and Lisa snapped his head up to look at him when she heard that. "I never dated anyone while I'm waiting for you, I mean, I'm not that innocent as I did try to, but...you just made me fall in love too hard for you that I couldn't even push myself to somebody else?" 

He answered with a mix of playfulness and seriousness because that's the whole truth anyway. Lisa suddenly feels weirdly proud though, she didn't know Bambam loved her too much like that, She means, she knows, but she didn't know it was in that extent. 

"I know. I'm always the standard anyway?" 

She playfully snide back, and Bambam just playfully let out a hiss while shaking his head, making the woman beside her laughing a bit. 

"But you know you can date her right?" 

She asks again. 

"Hm, I know I can, but I didn’t." 

"Because of me?" She asks and Bambam nodded his head, "You have all the reason to date her though. I know I made you wait without an assurance, I even cut you off..." 

She added as she starts feeling guilty again. If it's not for her caging Bambam with their promise, he would be dating her already and being all happy together. 

"Yeah, but...how can I date someone if I'm still in a relationship with my hardworking girlfriend?" 

He answered as a matter of fact. He never wanted to cheat behind her back while she's out there working so hard for her dreams. 

Lisa's heart starts skipping beats when Bambam said that and if only they didn't break up a few hours ago she would grab his face and kiss him whole right now. 

She'll miss it so much being this guy's girlfriend. 

"I love you so much, Bam." 

She suddenly blurted out as she looks straight at his eyes. She starts smiling again when Bambam obviously got taken a back with that. 

"Don't worry, you don't have to say it back, I just...wanted to say that for the last time as I feel like I haven't said it enough for all the times that we've been together..." 

She explained and Bambam understands it and feels a bit emotional as he quickly pulled her into a hug for the last time. 

"Thank you for loving me for all those years. You made my life so much better, Bambam." 

She whispered as she hugs him even tighter knowing that this would be the last time that she can feel his warmth. 

"Please do take care of yourself," 

Bambam spoke once they pull off from the hug, and call on a cab for her. 

"Hm. Please do the same," 

She replied with a shaky smile, and Bambam kisses her forehead one last time when he saw her eyes glistening in tears again. 

Lisa can feel her heart breaking into million pieces again when he did that, but at the same time it made her relieved because he knows that was a sign of Bambam letting her go too without any sign of resentment towards her. 

"Bye, Bam." 

She forcefully murmured as she held her tears in and finally get inside the cab. Smiling at Bambam with her quivering lips. Bambam smiles back at her while waving his hands before the cab finally drives away and at the same time before Lisa's tears started flowing down again. 

Bambam was left there standing in front of the cafe. His mind suddenly went blank as he watches the cab driving away from him, to where he was. 

This feels familiar for him. 

It was like that day when he first let go of her, Lisa saying bye, her leaving and him being left watching her go... 

But this time, Lisa won't be coming back, and this time also, he won't be left alone anymore. 


At the store across the same cafe he was standing at, however, was a group of girls watching everything unfold through the glass wall. 


"Woah, I can't believe Bambam already has a girlfriend?" 

"Yeah, and why do I feel like they've been together for so long?" 

"No way, I did see him flirting with some girls way back on college?" 

"But as far as I know he never got on any relationship?" 

"Agree!" 

"Then how would you explain that then?" 

"I don't know, they might've just started dating duh?" 

"Hm, In all fairness though, she's really pretty." 

"She sure is, they actually can make a good couple together?" 


"Yah! What the heck?! Can you guys shut up already?!" 

One of the girls said as she shut them all up while secretly pointing one of them at the side who has been quiet the whole time they were seeing Bambam and that girl being affectionate. 

"Sorry." 

They apologizes as they just now realizes they shouldn't have been so careless with their words specially around their friend. 

"Whatever. Anyway, I'll go try this on." 

Jimin spoke after a few seconds as if it was nothing and just immediately turned her back to look for the fitting room. 

Once she's there inside though, her chest started heaving up and down heavily as she felt her heart breaking into small pieces. 


She shouldn't have really expected so much from him. 
 


ooOoo 


"Right, a little bit more on the right," Youngjae instructed while Jaebeom is trying his best to put the banner in place, "Hyung, right?" 

He repeated, sounding a bit annoyed already as Jaebeom keeps moving it to the left. 

"Hyung, I said a bit more on the right? Why do you keep pulling it towards left?" 

He said when his boyfriend just didn't seem to get it. 

"Yah, you keep saying right but your hand keeps gesturing to the left, I'm getting confused you know?" 

Jaebeom snide back. He was doing his best to obey his instruction but what can he do if he's giving such confusing ones? Youngjae just lets out a loud groan as he brushes a hand to his face, dropping himself on the sofa nearby as he just feels exhausted already. 

Jaebeom lets out a deep sigh as he carefully let the banner slides down for now and climb down the chair. He sits close beside his boyfriend as he waited for him to calm down a bit. 

"Are you okay? You've been so irritable since morning?" 

He gently asks. He's not sure if he did something wrong or if he just really keeps messing up today that's why his boyfriend keeps nagging on him about this and that? He seems pretty fine when they woke up but when they started decorating and stuffs that's when Youngjae starts getting irritated about everything. He tries to ignore it at first as he knows people do really have their own bad days, but the way Youngjae was so stressed made Jaebeom worrying already. 

"Love?" He softly called out and carefully pulled the younger close to him when the Youngjae didn't say anything. "Come on, tell me?" 

He asks again. His worry growing even bigger when the younger lets out such a deep sigh. 

"I'm just...a bit worried." 

He finally answered as he dived inside Jaebeom's arms. 

"About what?" 

The older asks as he places a small kiss on top of Youngjae's head. 

"For tonight." 

"Why would you be worried for tonight?" 

"I just want to make everything perfect for him even just for tonight..." He confessed and Jaebeom held him tighter as he guided their body down into a comfortable laying position, "I want to make him happy?" 

He added, bringing a quick smile to the older's face. He thought it was something about more serious that's why Youngjae seems so bothered. Not that he was saying tonight's event isn't serious, it's just that he knows for sure their effort would be appreciated and that there's nothing to worry about as their friend will definitely be happy with just the thought of it alone. 

"And here I thought I did something that upsets you?" 

He jokingly said trying to lighten up the mood. 

"You did though. You keep messing up the decorations since earlier?" 

Youngjae playfully snides back, earning a quick tickle from Jaebeom when he said that. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to keep nagging at you..." 

He apologizes as he lifted his head and pecks his boyfriend's lips. Jaebeom cupped his face and sweetly returned the kiss. 

"I understand," He whispered with a smile as he finally pushes both of them to sit back up, "And don't worry about it, he'll love it for sure," 

He said as an assurance and Youngjae just nodded his head and they start going back on preparing everything for the little party tonight. Though, they're not even a hundred percent sure that he'll come, at least they did something for him and they hoped with this simple gestures they'll make him happy and somehow fill in even just a tiny space of that loneliness in him. 

"Anyway, where are the other guys now?" 

Jaebeom asks as he takes a break for a minute and checks his phone for any update on the separated group chat for this event. 

"The last time I called them, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung are still busy buying ingredients while Bam and Jimin are on their way to the store to take care of the cake," Youngjae answered without looking as he was busy sorting the colors of the balloons, "They'll be here soon for sure," 

"Oh, anyway," Jaebeom said when he suddenly thought about something, "I'm glad, Jiminie's joining this time? Guess she's not busy tonight, huh?" 

He asks, because nowadays, Jimin doesn't often hangs out with them anymore. They do understand it though if she wanted to spend more time with her girls, because that's just right, anyway, but he didn't know if it was just him, but he feels like she was getting a bit distant to all of them? He's just not saying anything because of course he can't just assume things that he's not sure about. 

"About that hyung, actually, I've noticed something weird these days?" 

Youngjae said as he temporarily stopped from his task too. Jaebeom obviously got intrigued as he puts down his phone and anticipated the Younger's story, nodding his head to tell him to continue. 

"I'm not sure if we're just all very busy inside the office, but I felt like we've been a lot more quiet these days?" 

"You guys must be tired?" 

"We are but you know were not normally like that?" He contradicted. He wasn't saying anything till now because being tired just might really be the reason, but he really has this feeling that it was more than that. "These days, I always feels like I'm the only one making noise or initiating a conversation inside the office, but what's more weird is that, when I'm alone with any one of them they were loud but then when it's three of us, it's completely silent?" 

He explained further. Just like yesterday, the whole shift, those two were quiet. They would answer for sure if Youngjae asks something or if he talks to them. There seems to be no problem with them too if he's talking with them individually but when you put them together, they'll suddenly change moods and won't talk anymore, which kind of kills the conversation right away. 

Youngjae knows it's not about him because why would it be about him when he seems fine with any of them right? He really have a feeling it was between those two, problem is, he didn't know what's happening or if they're having conflict. He also thinks, that was the reason why Jimin doesn't hang out with them that much anymore. 

"Are you saying those two are avoiding each other?" 

Jaebeom asks, quickly picking up the point. 

"Sort of?" Youngjae answered as he thought about it for a while, "Or it could only be Jimin who's avoiding Bambam?" 

"What for? I mean, they do argue and fight a lot about small and big stuff, what more will they fight about that will make them avoid each other?" 

Jaebeom asks. That's true anyway, he just can't think of anything that those two would argue about this bad? 

Youngjae shrugged his shoulders as he honestly don't have an idea too. 

They both shifted their attention at their door though when they heard the doorbell ringing. Expecting that it was finally their friends, Jaebeom stood up to open the door for them. 

"Yow, bro!" 

Mark beams once Jaebeom opened the door, shoving some of those bag of groceries that they bought for their party later to his friend's chest before he starts taking off his shoes and walking straight to their kitchen, not forgetting to say hi to Youngjae at the living room. Jackson behind him also did the same. 

"Are you guys done decorating?" 

Jackson asks after helping Mark putting down those bags of groceries on the kitchen counter and organizing it a bit. 

"Does this looks done to you, hyung?" 

The younger answered as he pointed at the balloons scattered everywhere and that banner that is yet to be hang. 

"Guess, Jaebeom isn't being helpful at all?" 

He joked as he stood up and helped his best friend who upon the mention of his name grabs on the banner and starts hanging it. 

"Well, if someone doesn't keep on nagging at me since earlier I think we're already done by now?" 

He playfully snide back, laughing with Jackson when Youngjae just rolls his eyes at him. 

"Where's the two love birds though? I thought they're already here?" 

Jackson asks as he roams his eyes and spotted no Bambam and Jimin around. 

"Aren't you and Mark the love birds?" 

"We totally are, but you know who I'm talking about?" 

He answered and winked at his best friend, which Jaebeom playfully gagged about. 

"Speaking of those two, hyung?" Youngjae started, curious if his hyungs knew something about Bambam and Jimin's issue, "Did Bambam share something to you about, you know, his business nowadays?" 

He added. Jackson carefully climbed down the chair before answering. 

"Bambam? We haven't talked privately yet for the past few weeks, we often talked on the group chat though and everyone of you knows what were usually talking about?" 

He said as he sits down on the floor beside Youngjae. Jaebeom sitting on the sofa behind the younger too. 

"Why are you asking though? Did something happen?" 

He further asks, suddenly getting a bit worry for that friend of his. 

"Nothing serious, really." 

Youngjae answered but that look on Jackson's face made him aware he's not convince about that. 

"Well, we just feel like there's something between him and Jimin?" 

Jaebeom said. Jackson starts snickering. 

"Didn't we already know that?" 

Just who among them still doesn't know that those two do really have something for each other right? Even Bambam and Jimin knows about it themselves. 

"Yeah, but this time, it's more of a conflict?" 

"Who's having a conflict?" 

Mark butted in, who just got out of the kitchen, startling the three of them when he suddenly spoke behind Jaebeom's shoulder. He laughs a little before walking around the sofa and sitting beside Jaebeom. 

"Bam and Jiminie, Youngjae said they seem to avoid each other nowadays." 

Jaebeom informed him. 

"Well, if they're really avoiding each other, I'm sure they'll be good soon, I mean, that's just really how they are right?" 

He said as a matter of fact, doing his best to not take it that deep. 

"They've been like for the past couple of days now, hyung?" 

Youngjae said, and thinking about that he suddenly feels worried even more. They got quiet for a while as they thinks of any possible reason what caused those two into this kind of conflict, but before any of them shares an idea, the doorbell started ringing again. 

"Speaking of the devil." 

Mark muttered before he stood up to open the door for the two person they were talking about just now. 

"Hi!" 

Jimin greeted as soon as the door has been opened, Mark hugged her and followed her towards the living room. Bambam behind him was holding the box of cake. He puts it down on the center table and excused himself to go to the bathroom for a quick wee. 

"How's the trip to the cake store with Bammie?" 

Jackson asks. All of them were already observing every of their moves, trying to find answer. 

"It was fun, but I learned not to go back during Saturdays as the store was packed with people." She answered casually, as if nothing's wrong at all. Mark and Jackson secretly looks at the other couple as if questioning them. "Anyway, that banner is so cute! Omg, I'm so excited for tonight!" 

She beams as she roams her eyes more and checks all the decorations, confusing her friends. 

"Uh, Jackson and I needs to check something outside," Jaebeom suddenly said and taps on Jackson's shoulder. His best friend has that we what? look on his face, not really sure what's happening but he did stood up anyway, "Bam's going with us, too." 

He added when Bambam finally got out of the bathroom. He looks clueless as he pointed on himself asking me? 

"We'll be right back." 

Jaebeom said and starts dragging the two other guys with him outside. Mark and Youngjae knows what was that about so they just let them, while Jimin was a bit confuse but just let it go too when Mark asks them to help him in preparing the foods. 

Once the three were outside, Jaebeom finally let go of them. 

"What's there for us to check?" 

"Yeah, what?" 

Bambam asks, followed by Jackson who's unbelievably clueless as the younger as if he wasn't involve with the conversation about these two earlier? 

"Let's just get straight to point because we still have a lot to do for today," 

"Woah, easy?" 

Jackson reacted, suddenly getting a bit nervous when Jaebeom sounded a bit aggressive when he says that. Jaebeom just throw him a done look as he sigh. 

"Seriously now, Jackson?" 

He muttered and Jackson just gave up and gestures go ahead with his hand. 

"What's up, hyung?" 

Bambam asks, getting a bit anxious as well with what his hyung was talking about? 

"You and Jimin, what's wrong with the two of you?" 

He finally asks. They honestly didn't want to interfere with any of their issues, but if it would affect all of them again and their friendship, then they have no choice but to helped them fix it as soon as possible. After all that happened to their group, there's no way they'll let a tiny spec of issue evolved into something big again that might ruin their circle for the second time. 

Upon the mention of the girl's name Bambam starts looking down, that small smile on his face looks so bitter too. 

"I don't know to be honest? All I know is that she's avoiding me," He answered, there’s no point in lying with his hyungs anyway. The two older guys exchanges a look when they heard that. "She just started being cold one day and whenever I would ask her what's wrong she would just act all clueless as if...there's nothing wrong at all?" 

He explained and it was obvious on his voice he was greatly bothered about it too. 

"How was she earlier then?" 

Jackson asks. 

"This is actually the first she let me pick her up and drive for her after these past few days of her doing that, but it's nothing different either, we didn't even speak the whole time, I mean, I tried but she'll just answered shortly or ignore me completely?" 

He said. Jimin even put on her headphones pretending to be asleep until they arrived here just to avoid speaking with him, then when they arrived and Mark opened the door, her mood completely changes. 

“Did you like…do something wrong? Like you know, something that made her so mad like that?” 

Jaebeom asks trying to sort it out bits by bits. Bambam thought about it for a while. If he’ll count all the teasing that he did before all of this happened then he’s definitely guilty, but he didn’t think that would be the reason either as Jimin can just slap him right away if she’s mad or annoyed. 

In the end, Bambam just sighed and shakes his head. He really have no idea? 

Jackson starts scratching the back of his head.  Are they really having a Jinyoung and Yugyeom part two with Bambam and Jimin? He asks himself. 

“Then let me asks you this,” Jaebeom starts again, crossing his arms on his chest to tell them he was serious. Bambam just nodded his head and waited, “Do you have feelings for her?” 

He asks and both Bam and Jackson snaps their heads up to look at him when he says that. Eyes then shifted in Bambam as they wait for his answer. 

The younger was quiet for a second. Believe it or not this is really the first time his friends had asked him directly about his feelings for Jimin and now that he heard it Bambam sort of feel a bit pressured. He knows the answer it’s just that, this will be the very first time too that he’ll say this or answer them about it. 

“I do have, hyung.” 

He finally answered after letting out a sigh. Surprising the two older guys because this actually the first time Bambam finally admitted it and this time, it looks like he’s finally brave enough to admit that. 

“Why aren’t you doing anything then?” 

Jaebeom asks, obviously a bit annoyed with the fact that Bambam is wasting this much time? 

“I really want to do something…for a long time now actually, but…I needed to finish something important that I started before first,” 

He said, confusing his hyungs because that’s the first time they heard about that. 

“What’re you saying?” 

Jackson asks. Bambam lifted his head again to look at them. Maybe it was time for them to know about Lisa. He feels bad that he had kept it for so long, but that’s just his way to be distracted throughout those whole period so never dares to tell anyone, afraid that they’ll constantly remind him or mention the girl’s name while he’s doing his best to live his own life without her, just like what she wants. 

“There’s something that you guys didn’t know about me.” 

He said and the older guys exchanges looks for the second time. Jaebeom nodded his head to tell him to continue. 

Bambam then told them his greatest secret that undeniably shocked his older friends as they were basically hearing all of this for the first time. Also, the fact that Bambam, their goofiest friend, had a girlfriend that whom he had sacrificed a lot for and was actually the reason why he was in Korea, sounds too unreal at the same time believable as well. 

“How the heck we didn’t know you have a girlfriend all this time and we just knew about it when ya’ll finally break up?” 

Jackson complained, feeling so childishly betrayed that he was clueless about it all this time? 

“Sorry for keeping it for years. I’m just not sure too what will happen to us, so…” 

He spoke as he smiles a bitter one and took a deep breathe. 

Jaebeom can clearly feel the struggle and the pain in his friend’s eyes, but more than that, he feels like it was all an acceptance rather than regret. 

“So, that’s the reason why all this time, you refused to make a move for Jimin?” He summarizes and the younger nodded his head again. “Well, thank you for sharing that to us, but I think that’s not the point now?” 

He added as a matter of fact, Jackson beside him nodded his head to also agree. 

“Now that you’re free go ahead and be honest with Jimin.” 

Jackson said and gently ruffles the younger’s hair. 

“I’m scared, hyung.” 

He suddenly blurted out that shocked his friends even more. They really can’t believe they are seeing this side of Bambam. This kid had always been so confident, so seeing him like this right now, made them so confused all of a sudden. 

“Are you nuts?” Jaebeom suddenly blurted out, “Jimin obviously like you too and was just probably waiting for you to make the first move?” 

He said, just if ever this kid still isn’t aware of it. 

Bambam knows that but with how she was acting these past few weeks, he thought she changes heart. 

“But she seems so distant already,” 

He spoke, blurting out his deepest concerns. The hyungs smile at each other and lets out a sigh in unison. The feel like they were coaching a little kid all of a sudden. 

“Bam,” Jackson spoke as he put his arm on his friend’s shoulder, “I know it’s scary, but it's always better to just be honest than regret it at the end.” 

He said as an advice. 

“Don’t make the same mistakes that we did,” 

Jaebeom added as he looks at Jackson again and they both chuckles a bit when they remember all the times that they refused to be honest with their partners and how it made everything two times harder for them. 

"Trust me, Bam. You just really have to be honest." 

Jackson said as he gave him a light squeeze on the shoulder. Bambam thought about for the last time before he finally smiled at his hyungs and nodded his head. 

“I’ll do it.” 

He said with voice full of determination. The two older guys smiles proudly at him as they playfully starts pushing him back the house and into the kitchen where the three other friends at, preparing the foods. 

“Oh, the idiots are back?” 

Mark announced once he spotted the two older guys pushing Bambam inside the kitchen. Youngjae and Jimin looks at them too when they heard the little commotion. 

“Wow, that hurts.” 

Jackson spoke and Mark just had to gave him a flying kiss for him to shut up again. Jaebeom beside him just threw him a disgusted look when he pretended to catch it and put it on his chest. 

Bambam on the other hand, walks around the kitchen counter to reach Jimin’s side. The girl just gave him a quick glance and immediately focuses back on what she was doing. Her typical behavior these past few weeks towards Bambam. 

“Um, can we talk for a minute?” 

Bambam asks, following the girl wherever she goes as she was busy washing the vegetables and stuffs. Youngjae on the other hand secretly asks his hyungs with his eyes what was happening and what they did to Bambam. Jaebeom and Jackson just shrugged their shoulders while Mark patted his shoulder and puts his finger on his mouth telling him to just be quiet for now and let the two do their thing. 

“Please?” 

Bambam muttered when she didn’t responded at all. Bambam flinches a little when Jimin suddenly stopped. 

“Look, I’m sorry Bam but I’m quiet busy right now,” 

She said in a gentle manner but still obviously annoyed. Bambam’s heart aches for a second about that. He looks at his hyungs as if asking for some help. Them too was a bit shocked by Jimin’s response and was hurt for their friend. Now, they finally saw what Youngjae was saying earlier about this two. 

Mark approaches Jimin’s side to help his younger friend. 

“It’s fine, Youngjae and I can handle this for now,” He said as he smiles at the younger girl, “Also, I remembered Jinyoung loves strawberries, and we forgot to buy some earlier, maybe you and Bambam can buy some as you guys talked outside?” 

He asks, knowing for sure the girl won’t have a choice but to obey him. Sometimes, Mark really loves the fact that he was the oldest among his friends. He always thought it was a nuisance but to be honest it gives him lots of advantages. 

Jimin tries to look at the other guys as if asking them to go with Bambam instead but of course these guys just pretended they’re really busy doing something to avoid her eyes. In the end, she just sighed and finally puts down the vegetables, wash and dried her hands before finally walking out of the kitchen. 

Mark immediately mouthed ‘go!’ to Bambam when the fool just stood there not knowing what to do. He finally got his senses back when Youngjae pushes him to go. He quickly followed behind the girl until they’re outside. He catches up beside her and stayed quiet for a while, trying to read the atmosphere. 

Just tell her and move on. 

He told himself. Whether Jimin would reject him or not, just like what his hyungs said, it’s always better to just be honest. 

“Bambam.” 

Jimin suddenly spoke before Bambam could even utter a single word. The Thai male stopped on his tracks too when she stopped. 

“Y-Yes?” 

He stutters. Jimin wasn’t looking at him but he feels like that glare was indeed directed at him. 

“What’re you doing?” 

She asks, that confuses the guy beside him, not really sure what she was exactly talking about by that? 

Bambam flinches a bit when she suddenly shifted into facing him. That glare indeed is for him as he saw how Jimin was looking at him. 

“Do you really find it fun to play with my feelings?” 

She asks, and the way she said that it was as if she was full of grudge. Bambam didn’t speak for a second, he was still confuse what made her say that? 

“Maybe it is my fault that I fell for you, but that doesn’t give you the right to play with my feelings.” 

She said and by this time, Bambam started panicking a bit when Jimin’s eyes suddenly gets teary. This is also the first time he heard her saying that she indeed has feelings for him, it made him feel festive inside even though he was still greatly confuse on what she was trying to point out. 

“I’m sorry but…what’re you talking about?” 

He asks as carefully as he can, but yes, he knows that’s an awful response to start with. Jimin feels so hopeless with that response, at this point, she knows Bambam would never get it, and she was getting tired of it to be honest? She didn’t know if he was just pretending to be an idiot or he was just really clueless about everything? Or it could be he really was just trying to avoid the fact that Jimin do have feelings for him? Whatever it is, Jimin was tired of it, specially after finding out that she already has a girlfriend. She can’t do anything about it if he wanted to be in a relationship with someone else, what she just can’t accept is the fact that Bambam left her hanging. For all the times that she hinted him about her feelings and gave him a chance to ask her or to reject her, Bambam could’ve at least made her aware of how he truly feels for her before he got into a relationship with someone else. Jimin even feels like it would be more acceptable if he rejected her completely? That way she would clearly know her place. 

“Please, I know you didn't like me so stop doing this already,” She spoke and Bambam’s eyes widen when heard that because that’s not true at all? “I was just trying to…forget about it, so please stop it, whatever the heck you are doing right now, stop giving me a false hope.” 

She pleaded. She was tried of Bambam acting as if she really was that special for him, then the next day he’d be out with his girlfriend being the best boyfriend for her and stuff. 

“What?” 

Bambam asked. Disbelief was written all over his face. With his friends teasing he always thought he was pretty obvious, so how come this woman thought he doesn’t like her? 

“You’re so ing hopeless, Bhuwakul?” She muttered under her groan. She can’t believe she needs to spell it all out just for him to get it? “I know everything, okay?!” 

She said completely annoyed. Her tears suddenly backed out too. She feels emotional earlier but with Bambam being so annoyingly clueless like this she suddenly feels so annoyed that she just wanted to slap him and walk out. 

“What everything? You keep saying this and that, I don’t get you at all?” 

Bambam answered not being able to hold back his sarcastic side as well. Whenever Jimin sounds like this of course that will be his immediate response, after all they always tend to be sarcastic with each other. His childish side really won’t leave him alone even in times like this. 

Jimin lets out a groan again as she rolls her eyes. She looks as if she wanted to pull out all her hair in annoyance. 

“I saw you okay?! I know you have a girlfriend. I saw you two being being lovey dovey in front of a café near Myeongdong a couple of days ago!” 

She revealed. Bambam’s face can’t be painted for a second as he tries hard to comprehend that, but when he did he lets out a loud Ah! That startled Jimin a bit. He suddenly starts laughing when he finally understand what she was talking about. Jimin on the other hand was just watching him, looking at him as if he was already losing his mind. 

“That’s what you’re talking about since earlier?” 

He asks while still laughing and Jimin just hesitantly nodded her head, not really sure if she should just run away and leave this idiot getting crazy here? 

“I thought you just completely changes heart out of nowhere?” he added as his laughter slowly dies down and finally gathers himself again, “You’re really funny you know, come here?” 

He spoke as he steps closer towards her and opened his arms wide. Jimin automatically was about to accept that hug but quickly pushes him off when she remembers that wasn’t right at all as this guy already has a girlfriend. 

“What now?” 

Bambam asks, and Jimin’s cheeks were quick to change colors. 

“What do you mean, what now? Are you crazy, you have a girlfriend already how dare you play with both of us like this?” 

She said and glares at him when Bambam starts chuckling again. 

Bambam then told her what really happened that day and what's the reason he can't give her a chance before. It feels awkward telling Jimin all of that but he was happy because it seems like it has answered all of the woman’s question about them all this time, and that it’s not because Bambam doesn’t like her or was just wanting to play with her that’s why he was doing his best to avoid her feelings for him. 

Jimin feels slightly guilty though. It must be so painful for girl to finally let go of her long time boyfriend like that? And it was obvious that they did love each other so much for them to last this long? 

“So, is it…because of me?” 

She asks, looking down at her hands as she feels really bad for Bambam’s ex. 

Bambam’s playful side jumped out again as he starts smirking and chuckling a bit before answering. 

“Hey, don't feel special, it has already change before the two of us met, you’re just the one who made me aware and realized it.” 

He arrogantly said which earned a quick glare from the girl of course. Bambam just laughed it off as he carefully pulls her inside his arms again, this time, that glare slowly softens as Jimin shyly accepted that hug and places her head on the guy’s chest. She blushes so hard as she heard how loud Bambam’s heart was beating through his chest, the same with her. She’s always curious how would it feels like to hug this guy in such a romantic manner, they for sure hugged a few times before but never with this vibes, so being in Bambam’s arms like now made her feel so shy and happy. 

“So, what'd you say? Will you let me court you or what?” 

Bambam finally asks. Jimin’s whole being was celebrating in bliss when she heard that. Everyone knows how much she waited so long for this day to come and now that it was happening she suddenly feels as if she was dreaming. 

“What for?” She responded as she lifted her head up to look at Bambam in the eyes, “I waited for so long for this, jokes on you if you think, I’ll waste more time right now,” 

She added and that might sound as if she’s rushing or so straightforward, but that’s what she really feels right now. It might be embarrassing for a woman to say that but screw everything, she’s been waiting for Bambam to say that for who knows how long now and she wouldn’t dare waste any more second about it. 

Bambam was speechless about that. He knows for a fact Jimin’s a straightforward person and that she indeed likes him, but was it this much? He asks himself. 

“Will you be my boyfriend now?” 

She asks him herself because if not they might spend an hour here waiting for Bambam to do the first move again? 

“Well…I wanted to be courted first though?” 

He playfully answered as he pouted his lips and imaginary tuck his hair behind his ears, causing Jimin to laugh out loud instead of being annoyed again. 

Bambam starts laughing too as he squeezes the girl inside her arms. Kissing her head and muttering a small Just kidding to her. Jimin lifted her head up and quickly steals a peck on the lips from her now boyfriend before pulling out of the hug and leaving him there. 

Bambam was frozen on his spot for a moment when she did that, but quickly shakes his head slightly before jogging beside her again. He swiftly slides his hands to her hands, and Jimin giddily accepted it and intertwined their fingers. 

“Do you think they’ll be surprised to know about us?” 

Bambam asks, he’s actually bit shy with the thought of announcing their new relationship to their hyungs because he knows those guys waited for them to be together for so long too and knowing how they teases so hard he feels dying in embarrassment already as he imagined their reactions. 

“Bam-ah, bold of you to assume they’ll be surprised about it? The moment they sent us two outside they know what will gonna happen, they’re not oblivious like you, you know?” 

She said as a matter of fact. 

“Well, they should at least act surprise though?” 

He said with a pout. Jimin giggles about that. 

“You really are so demanding, but okay, I’ll text Youngjae in advance to act surprise later?” 

She said and pulls out her phone to do what her boyfriend wants to happen. She shows her screen to Bambam once she’s done and both starts laughing about it. 

“Hey,” 

Bambam spoke after they’re done laughing. Jimin just hummed as a response. 

“I’m not a perfect boyfriend, and I know never will I, but…I promise to do my best to be a good one for you,” 

He said, his ears were turning beat red as he says that. Jimin smiles from ear to ear as she blushes hard with that too. Her heart is bouncing with joy when Bambam says that. 

“Who needs a perfect boyfriend, Bam?” 

She answered as he completely clings on the guy’s arms and looks up to his face to meet his eyes. 


“I just need you and nothing else.” 
 


ooOoo 


Everyone was clapping their hands and are so happy with the fact that the film is almost settled. Filming and Editing was done, schedules for release and promotions has been made and planned and all they need to do right now is wait for the release date and act accordingly to their schedules and it’s done. They cheered even more when Mr. Jang shows them first the digital poster through the projector then surprises them with a physical one after that that gets them even more excited. 

“Wow.” 

Jinyoung can’t help but to blurt out as Mr. Jang handed him the poster for him to check out himself. The smile on his face seems to not go away as he stares at it. He can’t believe they were almost done. He can’t believe that it was happening. 

Ah in beside him was secretly watching him. She feels so happy while seeing him getting excited about it. 

“Are you excited?” 

She can’t helped but asks. She starts smiling from ear to ear as well when Jinyoung shifted to look at her with that big smile on his face and eagerly nodded his head. Her heart feels warm. Jinyoung looks like a child getting excited for his first day of school that she suddenly wanted to hug him. She knows how much he has gone through for this film, so seeing him growing along with it makes her feel like a proud mom towards him. 

“You’ve been so undoubtedly cheerful these days Jinyoung-si? You really love this film, aren’t you?” 

One of the producers beside Mr. Jang said. They just can’t help but notice the improvement on his character or personality. Not that Jinyoung has a bad personality before? It’s just that this version of the younger was really far from what they have met before. He even jokes a lot now and would even pull pranks from time to time. 

“I do,” Jinyoung answered as he handed the poster to the other staff beside him for them to check it out as well, “I do love this film so much’” 

He added and secretly got surprised for himself too when he realized how confident he said that. 

Did I…really said that? 

He asks himself as his smiles slowly fades away, not because he suddenly feels sad, he just really feel quiet a bit surprised with himself. 

“When we first met you we thought you’re completely the silent type, like we know you’re never talkative but we didn’t expect you to be this cheerful either,” 

They said that made him smiling again. He feels so glad to hear that. That just means he really is improving, a thing that he was working so hard to achieve from before that he didn’t even realize he was finally reaching without exerting too much effort because he was distracted about the film, and when he says distracted, this time, it doesn’t mean something negative at all, he was distracted because he enjoys it and even him was a bit shocked to feel this way. 

“You really are someone who loves films, Jinyoung-si.” 

They concluded before they finally starts wrapping up and thanking each other for their hard work for today. 

Someone who loves films… 

He thought as those words linger inside the younger’s head. He just watches them moving around while he’s thinking about it. He just can’t seem to sink it in all of a sudden. Is this really him now? He keeps asking himself. 

Ah-in notices him staying still on his seat so she approaches his side and gave him a gentle tap on his shoulder. She smiles at the younger when Jinyoung lifted his head up to look at him. 

“You good?” 

She asks, and Jinyoung finally snaps back to reality and smiles back at her before standing up and collecting his things too before leaving with the others. 

Whatever questions he had inside his head, he thinks it is best to just let it get answered itself over time just like what’s happening to him right now. He doesn’t want to get drowned by those kind of questions again, he for sure, will find out about it once everything falls in it’s right places. It is a thing that he had learned throughout this whole new experience. 

Do not stress about it. Let things figured itself out. 

All Jinyoung needs to do is ride along with it. 

“Right, Jinyoungie?” 

Ah-in suddenly said, nudging him gently as they walked, bringing him back to his senses. 

“Huh?” 

He responded a bit clueless as he saw them looking at him. 

“They were asking if you’d join us tonight for a drink then I told them you have me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter