TM 22

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't know long has he been sitting in front of his laptop right now, but Jinyoung couldn't care less. He was too focused on finding the fastest way to end all of Shin Taeha's ery.

And that is,

To have Erick and Mr. Lee's approval about his resignation.

Though, honestly, it wouldn't be that hard to just submit it, disappear as he has never been there, then forgets everything and move on.

The only issue is...

That freaking demonic greedy guy wanted to have everything on his name, which is for sure would take a lot of talking and convincing to the higher-ups, specifically, he really doesn't have a valid reason for it.

Jinyoung typed in a few words, trying his best to put all his thoughts into words to compose a decent email for Erick.

Will he buy it?

He thought as he temporarily stopped typing and reads the first line that he was able to produce.

Of course, he won't.

He concluded as he realizes that there's no way Erick will buy his shallow reason of just wanting to take a break for a while. He knows, Erick, and Erick knows him better than he thinks. The guy knows exactly his goals as they do have the same one, and basically the same with most everything, that's the reason why they easily clicked anyway, so obviously, using that as reason wouldn't work. Erick might even just dig into it even further if he uses that.

"Aish!"

He groaned and aggressively closes down his laptop and brushes his hands on his face.

He only has a few days to think of a reasonable reason before, Erick comes back to Korea, and as much as possible, Jinyoung wanted to meet him right away once he's back so he can end all of this quickly.

He doesn't know how long can he bear eating and being eaten by his own guilt and conscience every time he's with Yugyeom. It was as if every single day that is passing by his body and literally his soul keeps on getting heavier and heavier.

Once, Taeha got what he wants, he will then stop. All of this will stop, and Jinyoung will make sure to make it happen as soon as he can.

Letting out a sigh, he gathered all his remaining patience for today and opened his laptop once again, and going straight to his email to check his inbox.

Erick still hasn't replied to his last email that he sent him. It is all about giving him a heads up that Jinyoung needs to talk to him about an urgent matter once he comes back. Though he hasn't told him what exactly it is all about yet, he knows for sure Erick had already hinted about it because of Mr. Lee.

The older guy replied to him as soon as he sent that before. Mr. Lee obviously was greatly confused and surprised about Jinyoung's decision and request, and though he told him he won't get in his way if that's really what he wants, he knows, Mr. Lee was just saying that and would actually do his best to convince him not to do it once they're all face to face with Erick and the higher-ups. He's just for sure waiting for Erick's come back so he'll have someone on his side helping him about stopping the first AD, and Jinyoung knows it would be a lot harder talking to them about it in person, but he'll make sure to be ready. So, he really needs to start thinking and planning everything right at this moment for him to be convincing.

Why can't he just wait for his turn?!

He thought as he angrily buried his forehead on the table when he felt his head slightly aching.

Why does he want to have this film on his name so bad when he's gonna have one on his own once Jinyoung was gone at the company?

Oh, right. This is a project for the film fest?

Of course, he wanted to have recognition right away?

He lets out another deep as he finally lifted his head and stares at his laptop's screen.

It's just a film.

It doesn't mean anything for him if it's compared with Yugyeom.

He finally smiled a little as he notices the silver band around his wrist, and slowly run his fingers across the engraving.

He worked hard and waited for so long for this opportunity in his career. He might say it was nothing and he doesn't care at all, but everyone knows, it would be a big loss for him and it will sure do break his heart in tiny pieces once he saw Taeha's name on it, but you know what's good about it?

Even he have lost it, he still has Kim Yugyeom.

That no matter how hard and heartbreaking it was, he was relieved because he has someone like him, whom he knows can definitely heal his heartbreak about it.

He knows he can get through everything with Yugyeom, and he might sound so dependent on his boyfriend right now, but he's just being honest.

As he said, he can lose everything and be fine with it...but not Yugyeom.

He won't let that happen.

Jinyoung shakes his head slightly as he suddenly heard a familiar sound of a vehicle outside, quickly assuming that it was finally the younger arriving from work.

He immediately clears up his screen and turned it off. He checks himself on the mirror for a second and immediately runs towards the kitchen to check their dinner for tonight, satisfied and proud of his own cooking skills, Jinyoung finally went out to the living room to wait for the younger.

The door finally opened after a few minutes and Yugyeom immediately came in sight.

"I'm home!"

The younger greeted and was a bit surprised when Jinyoung suddenly pops in front of him.

"Welcome back!"

"Oh! Hyung, you scared me?"

He says while laughing a little and massaging his chest. Jinyoung chuckles a little and helped him with his stuff as Yugyeom proceeded into taking off his shoes before completely walking through their living room.

"So..." Jinyoung started as he clings on the younger, "How's work?"

Yugyeom was a bit stiff as the older's face was just literally an inch a way from him. Also, not that he was complaining, but he suddenly feels a bit overwhelmed with all this attention and affection from the older as soon as he got here.

"Uh...good?"

He answered, unsure.

"Did you work on a bunch of articles again?"

Yugyeom lets out a tired sigh and nodded his head as he remembers how literally this whole day has gone since morning.

His boss was obviously still aggravated on him for disappearing for two days, so he had given him more loads than the other guys, and although he knows he deserves it, but come on? They just got done working for their deadline and he will immediately put loads on his table again? The worst part of it is his boss keeps nagging at him for every chance that he can get. Yugyeom didn't even know how did he manage to finish it all today with his boss literally spitting words at him on his side?

"Oh poor you~" Jinyoung cooed as he saw that pout on the younger's lips and gently squeezes his face with both of his hands. "Don't worry, I got you! I've cooked dinner for you, come!"

He beams as he excitedly grabs the younger's wrist and drags him inside their small kitchen.

He made Yugyeom sit on one of the chairs and started going around the kitchen to prepare their dinner while humming as if he's really in a good mood.

Yugyeom was just watching him with a somewhat confused look while chuckling a bit.

Not that he didn't like seeing his boyfriend being this bubbly but he seems extra hyper today and he didn't even know why?

"Charan!"

Jinyoung cutely beams as he places a bowl of the dish he made earlier for the younger at the table.

Yugyeom laughs a bit louder with his boyfriend's self-made sound effects.

"Try it!"

Jinyoung excitedly says as he himself picks up the chopsticks and puts them in his boyfriend's hands.

Yugyeom was just going along with him and willingly takes his time tasting his hyung's dish.

He slowly chews and gulps down his food, looking at his boyfriend across him as he did so. He quietly puts down his own chopsticks and started clapping slowly while having that serious look on his face.

"As expected with you, Park Jinyoung. Bravo!"

He says and ended up laughing too when the older started laughing and getting even more excited.

"I even gathered up my remaining shame just to contact your Mom and asked for this recipe,"

"Really? You can search for it online though?"

"Nah, it wouldn't be the same. Your Mom told me before that's your favorite dish and it will be a shame if I'll serve you that food with a completely different taste from what your Mom has always been making for you, so..."

Yugyeom started chuckling again as he heard that.

His boyfriend really is so cute.

"Anyway, how are you today, hyung?"

Yugyeom asks as he puts another spoonful on his mouth.

"Hmm...I cleaned the whole place as soon as you got out," He started as he looks around him trying to remember everything that he has done the whole day, "Then, I watched some movies in the living room, ate ice cream then got out for a quick walk outside, when I came back I made dinner for you then sat in front of my laptop for a while to check some emails then...yeah, that's all that I did today."

Yugyeom nodded his head and smiled before answering.

"Seems fun! What movie did you watch?"

"The movie you recommended before?"

"What? No way! I recommended that so we can watch it together?"

He playfully complained, pretending to be sulking about it. Jinyoung threw him a weird look as expected.

"We can just watch it again together, what's your problem?"

"That wouldn't be the same. You already know what will happen at the end and I'm the only one clueless."

He replied with a disappointed sigh.

"Aish, well I already did watch it we can't do anything about it anymore."

The older said and Yugyeom couldn't help but started laughing again.

Jinyoung was still looking at him with the same look, not really sure why the younger was laughing now when he seems a bit sulky just seconds ago.

Why is he so bipolar?

He thought.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?"

He asked.

Yugyeom just can't believe how he just looks so hyper and excited a few seconds ago and now he looks a bit pissed. Jinyoung does really changes moods in a few clicks.

Why is he so bipolar?

Yugyeom thought.

"Nothing, never mind."

He answered as he picks up another food and shoved it inside his mouth. Jinyoung only shakes his head.

"Anyway, did you brought some papers again from work? Should I help you?"

Jinyoung asked after a few minutes of them eating quietly.

"I did my best to finish it all at the office today, so no need to help me hyung, but thanks!"

He answered, which made the older nodding his head while pouting a little.

Yugyeom felt a slight pinching on his chest as he saw that disappointed look on the other's face.

He knew Jinyoung already misses going to work and working on something, and as much as he wanted to help him to find another one, he refrained from doing so, or even mentioning it as he didn't want to appear as if he was rushing him to get an immediate job.

He knows, Jinyoung would start looking for it once he's ready, he didn't need to push him with it, so he'll just let him take his time as much as he wants.

"Anyway, are you ready for tomorrow, hyung?"

He asked to change the topic and feels relieved when Jinyoung automatically brightens up again once he got reminded about it.

"Yeah, of course!" He beams as his wide smile started going back on his face again. "I already packed some of our necessary stuff earlier when I was cleaning so it wouldn't be much of a hassle tomorrow,"

"You sure is ready, huh?"

"I am."

"But have you already talked to the guys about it hyung?"

Yugyeom asks, and when Jinyoung avoided his gaze he knows for sure he still hasn't.

"I already mentioned it to them earlier at work like what you told me, and they said they'll help us in moving out tomorrow?" He continued. Jinyoung only nodded his head. "Shouldn't you tell the other hyungs now too, hyung?"

He added and Jinyoung started hissing.

"Aish! I know, I know!" He replied and took a quick sip of his water. "I'll call them later,"

He added.

"Scared with Mark hyung?"

Yugyeom teased, and as expected Jinyoung hissed on him again with a small glare.

"Who's scared?"

He arrogantly asked, even though he knows it was him who's a bit scared with the thought of calling his best friend right now as he knows he had done something so frustrating to him.

"Why would I be scared? What for?"

He defensively said and Yugyeom just shrugged his shoulders. Jinyoung feels more exposed as he saw that teasing smile on his boyfriend's face and just snapped his tongue.

"Tsk. Fine, I'll go call them now. Wash that up once you're done, psh."

He said as he gulps down his glass of water and stood up, rolling his eyes when Yugyeom replied a sarcastic 'Okay' to him.

He immediately looks for his phone inside their bedroom, going through his contacts once he got a hold of it for a call for his best friend.

He hesitated to tap the call button as he knows he'll get a ton of nagging from him.

He knows Mark has been trying to reach him too during the whole two days that he disappeared, and the fact that he still isn't contacting Jinyoung even though he probably knows now too from Youngjae or the younger guys that he's already back means that he really is just waiting to meet him face to face so he can give him a flying kick for ghosting his best friend.

 

I really should prepare myself to meet him tomorrow?

 

ooOoo

 

Those guys really talk .

They'll help us there !

Jinyoung thought as he struggles to balance all those boxes on his arms all the way inside their new house.

He really was expecting that their friends would meet them early so they can help them move their stuff inside and such, but look at them now? Without all those hired men he didn't think him and Yugyeom could finish this today? Or maybe they can but they'll be for sure be greeted by the moon once they're done.

But, oh well, if you think of it it was partly their fault as both of them kind of woke up a little late so...

He puts down the boxes inside and immediately goes back outside for the other stuff, sighing in tiredness as he saw that there's still a lot more to work on. He suddenly started thinking why the heck did they bought so much stuff? It's not as if they have a huge house for it?

"Yah, Park Jinyoung what're you doing standing there? Go help the guys and your boyfriend?"

He snaps out of his thoughts as he heard his sister's voice behind him, throwing him a quick small glare as she shoves him out of the way.

"Why are you even here, anyway?"

He asked, not really sure why Sooyoung insisted on coming with them today?

"Because I want to see your new place with my own eyes?"

"You've already seen it. Now, can you?"

He sarcastically said and politely gestures her to leave the place.

"I'll leave when I'm done looking around."

She said and turns her back to probably roam around. Jinyoung just rolls his eyes as he watches her go.

Can she at least help us if she didn't want to leave?

He thought while shaking his head.

"Alright! Time to go back to work!"

He cheered as he started picking up some stuff again and bringing it inside.

"Need help with that hyung?"

He shifted his head on his left side to see his boyfriend, who's also carrying a box, about to enter the door at the same time as him.

"No thanks, I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. I'm stronger than you think, Kim Yugyeom."

He confidently said Yugyeom started laughing and suddenly put the box that he was carrying on top of Jinyoung's boxes.

"Yah?"

Jinyoung complained as he felt it getting heavier.

"Then can you bring that inside too, hyung? I need to help that guy, the sofa's too heavy for him alone."

"What?—"

"Thanks!"

"Yah—Yugyeom!" And no matter he complained he knows he doesn't have a choice since Yugyeom has already sprinted towards the said guy. "Aish! That guy."

He hissed as he tried to carefully adjust his arms for the loads that he has and started walking cautiously inside the house.

He cursed under his breath as he puts those boxes down. He really is slowly getting pissed. He's already exhausted and it's not even half of the day yet.

He didn't know that moving out can be this stressful?

"Hyung! We need help!"

He lets out a defeated groan when he heard Yugyeom calling him from the outside.

"Yeah, coming!"

He replied as he basically just drags his tired legs outside to help them carry that sofa.

"Why the heck is this so heavy?" He complained as he got a hold of his share. "That's why I'm freaking telling you to get the one smaller than this, but you're always so freaking so playful as if everything is a joke. Now, we need to carry this load of a sofa inside that we didn't even know if will fit on the door. You really are getting on my nerves, Kim Yugyeom."

Yugyeom and the other guy just exchange some looks as they were carrying it outside and Jinyoung keeps on nagging about it. He didn't dare say a word because he knows Jinyoung will just snap on all of them if he did.

Fortunately, the sofa did get through the door with a few smart turns, and Jinyoung nags at him even more while they're trying to find the best position for it in the living room.

The next few hours just go on with them going back and forth inside and outside to carry and place everything inside the house while of course, Jinyoung was nagging.

The other guys that were helping them didn't even know how Yugyeom was just going along with it as if he isn't hearing anything when they themselves already can feel their ears getting sore from all of his nagging that they ended up devoting themselves even more to their task just to finish and finally get out of there.

"Hyung, don't sleep, we're not done yet?"

Yugyeom playfully said as he gently nudges his boyfriend's shoulder while he collapsed on their big sofa.

"Just let the guys do it!"

He groaned as he rolls on his stomach to avoid him.

"They already left, their job is to only carry the furniture inside, they're not supposed to open the boxes with our personal stuff, so can you get up now and help me unpack?"

Yugyeom explained as he started going through those boxes and putting them on places around the house.

Jinyoung lets out another tired groan as he rolls on his back in defeat.

"Can you just do it on your own? I'm tired, Yugyeom-ah, let me sleep for a while?"

He sulkily said, hoping the younger would spare him for now.

Yugyeom started laughing a bit and walks towards him on the sofa.

He leans down and places a peck on his lips before speaking.

"No. Get up and help me, hyung."

He said and grabs both of his boyfriend's wrists to pull him up from laying. Jinyoung whined but soon started getting himself busy with unpacking as he really didn't have a choice.

"Also, our friends would be here tonight for a housewarming party, so we really need to finish this before they arrived—"

Yugyeom flinches on his spot when Jinyoung lets out a loud groan and throws that pieces of clothes in his hands.

"That's the thing!" He growled and Yugyeom was just looking at him with a shocked expression. "You told me they told you that they'll help us with all of these, but where are they now?"

"W-well..."

"They'll just go here for the party and not with all these work, those scams! Tsk."

He added as he started to aggressively pick up the clothes that he threw earlier and bringing them inside their bedroom to put them inside their shared closet.

Yugyeom then started laughing while watching him whining and complaining about it and he knows he shouldn't find it cute, but Jinyoung really is so cute right now.

"You know it's hard to get those guys' asses out of their beds during weekends and day-offs hyung, so what do you expect?"

"That's the most annoying part, Yugyeom. I did expect."

Jinyoung answered from inside their bedroom.

Yugyeom just chuckles and shakes his head. Looks like the guys will get a lot of nagging from Jinyoung later as well?

"Hey, how's it going?"

He turns his head behind him when he heard Sooyoung speaking.

"We're just unpacking our stuff then we're done,"

"I see..."

"You're still here?"

Jinyoung asked with an obvious irritation as he walks out of the bedroom.

"Yah, Yugyeomie? What's wrong with your boyfriend now? Shouldn't he be happy today? Why's he so moody?"

Jinyoung started rolling his eyes for the nth time as he heard that and also Yugyeom's laugh.

"Spare him a bit, Noona, hyung's just tired from carrying all these stuff inside the whole day,"

Yugyeom explained and Sooyoung just gave her brother a look of mockery.

"Tss. Excuse."

Jinyoung sarcastically said as he slightly shoves his sister out of his way and picks up another set of clothes inside the box.

"Or is he actually pregnant that's why he's so moody lately?"

Sooyoung said attempting to piss his brother even more and as expected, it only takes a click of seconds for Jinyoung to blow up.

"Yah, can you just leave, Noona? Please!"

He angrily said as his face turns all red, they're not sure if it was because he's getting extremely mad or he was just embarrassed by what he heard.

He ended up turning his back and just go back inside the bedroom, stomping his feet on the floor as he heard both his sister and his boyfriend's laughter outside.

He didn't even know whether to be thankful or not that those two get along so well like this?

Yeah, they get along so well in pissing me off.

He thought and childishly throws Yugyeom's clothes inside the closet, but ended picking them up again and folding them neatly.

 

ooOoo

 

Now, this is life.

Jinyoung thought as he dips his whole body even more on the water inside the bathtub while closing his eyes and enjoying the warm water embracing his sore muscles.

This has been a long tiring day, and he deserves a long warm bath after all of it.

"Hyung, can you let me in, now?"

He pops his eyes open as he heard another knock on the bathroom door and heard his boyfriend's voice from the outside again.

He just snapped his tongue and ignored him, going back on resting by himself.

"Hyung~"

Yugyeom called out again.

"No."

He replied with his eyes closed.

He can call him outside all he wants, but Jinyoung wouldn't let him in no matter what.

He just said that he was tired and his body all felt sore and he knows it wouldn't just be a simple bath together if he let Yugyeom in, so no. Not today.

"Hyuuuung?"

"No." He repeated, slowly losing his self-made peace inside the bathroom. "And I'm already halfway done. You can have your turn later once I'm done."

He smiled on his own as he heard him groan and heard his footsteps getting away from the door.

He's cute, but Jinyoung really didn't feel like it right now.

Sorry, Gyeom-ah? Maybe later?

He thought, and just relaxed inside the tub for a few more minutes.

"Hey, I'm done you can have the bathroom now?"

Jinyoung spoke once he entered the bedroom door and saw Yugyeom slouching on the bed while reading something on his phone. Probably a manga of his favorite anime again?

"Yeah, one second."

He replied unconsciously as he reads another page.

Jinyoung just lets him for a moment as he busied himself in finding some comfy clothes for tonight.

"What time are they coming?"

He asked the younger.

"They should be here in less than an hour, Jimin texted me they're already on their way," Yugyeom replied as he finally puts down his phone and took his shirt off getting ready for a shower. "What did Mark hyung told you?"

He asked back, walking towards his boyfriend to get some clothes for himself too.

"He didn't reply."

Jinyoung answered. He's now sure, Mark would beat him up once he arrives later.

"You better be ready for your best friend later, hyung?"

Yugyeom says while chuckling.

"I know! And I'm—" Jinyoung was about to get pissed again, but stopped on what he was saying when he turned around and came face to face with his boyfriend's bare chest. "I'm...not...scared...of him."

He trails as he lifted up his gaze and meets the younger's eyes. He slowly looks down again as the younger's tattoos caught his eyes.

y...

He thought, and immediately blinks his eyes continuously as he realizes what he just thought.

Jeez, Park Jinyoung. You're the one who rejected this meal earlier?

He snaps out of his thoughts as Yugyeom suddenly pinned him against their closet, leaning his face closer to him as if examining his facial expressions.

He automatically leans his head forward as if getting ready for the kiss, but Yugyeom suddenly backs away his head, disappointing Jinyoung right away.

"This is the first time that I saw this? Did you hurt yourself hyung while shaving?"

Yugyeom suddenly asked out of the blue as he pointed on that small cut on his boyfriend's chin.

Jinyoung's expressions immediately shifted into a frown as he heard that and lightly shoves the younger's hand in front of his face.

"Yah, are you going to kiss me or not?"

He asked arrogantly while his cheeks are starting to get all red.

Yugyeom pretended as if he was confused.

"What? I was just trying to get a clearer view of that cut, hyung?"

Jinyoung didn't know how many times did he already rolled his eyes for today, but he ended up doing it again anyway?

"Forget it. Move."

He spoke as he shoves his boyfriend out of his way.

Yugyeom started chuckling secretly as he knows exactly what the older was thinking.

He suddenly grabs the older's wrist and pulls him closer by his waist, startling Jinyoung a little.

"Should we do it, hyung?"

He whispered on the older's lips and got surprised himself when Jinyoung didn't even bother to answer him and just pulls his head for a deep kiss.

Yugyeom smirked between their lips because of the older's initiative, finding it funny how his words keep on contrasting each other most of the time.

"I thought you're tired hyung?"

He managed to ask between their tongues. Jinyoung didn't answer him and just impatiently grabs the younger's hand on his waist and brings it down on his bum.

He mewled deliciously as Yugyeom runs his lips on his bare neck and shoulder, letting the robe sliding down his arms as they did so.

He bits his lips as Yugyeom slowly pushes him down their bed, spreading his own legs and pulling the younger's nape down to have his lips back on him.

Yugyeom really couldn't help but chuckles at his boyfriend's behavior right now. It still amuses him how Jinyoung can be so impatient and needy like this? He didn't know if it was because they haven't done it for days now? The last time's actually when the older got back and after that, Yugyeom came back to work and had been busy and doesn't really have the energy to go into it once he got home so maybe that's why Jinyoung's wanting to have it so bad? Or it can be because he's getting a bit excited since they're doing it for the first time on their new shared house?

Whatever that is, Yugyeom doesn't completely care because he'll for sure will grant him anything he wants...

Later.

"What..."

Jinyoung mumbled under his heavy breath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter