TM 11

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey! Hey! Look at this!”

“What’s that?”

The Thai male immediately tear his attention from what he’s doing the moment, Yugyeom approached him on his table while showing him a newly printed newspaper.

“Look, its Jinyoung hyung’s name!”

He excitedly said as he points out his boyfriend’s name being mentioned in one of the section on the newspaper.

“Woah! It’s really, Jinyoung hyung!”

“Lemme see!”

Youngjae and Jimin started gathering up with them to check it out.

It was actually an article regarding his boyfriend’s agency’s film that they filmed in Daegu before. It’s been months, but the film was still being one of the talks in the town for being well and precisely made, and though, Jinyoung isn’t the highlight of the article, they were so happy and proud upon seeing his name as one of the valuable people who made the film possible.

“Man, Jinyoung hyung is really doing well with his job, I’m so proud of him!”

Bambam uttered.

“Of course, he is!”

Yugyeom agreed as he finally started going back on his own table and check the newspaper more to himself. The other two journalists got back on their own places, too.

“I always get goose bumps every time, I'm seeing hyung's name in the credits with film related stuffs?"

"I know right, it's just so weird at the same time amazing, like, I couldn't even believe, I'm friends with a director?"

Bam and Jimin commented.

"He's almost like a celebrity!"

Youngjae added.

“And you know what, sooner we will get to see his name too as the main director,”

He informed them, knowing exactly that it will surely gonna happen a few months away from now.

“Really? Did he got promoted?”

Youngjae asked, while he’s busy reviewing the scoops that was sent to him.

“Sort of? Their main director is still currently engaged with a campaign film, so they were handing out the full control to the first AD for the film festival.”

“What?! Is that serious? Jinyoung-si will be the main director?”

Jimin asked in amazement, and what the? It’s a project for the film fest!

Yugyeom nodded his head with that overly proud look on his face.

“But isn’t ironic? He just withdrawn from his current project to take a break and now he’s…”

Youngjae spoke, still busy in front of his computer screen.

“Oh yeah, would it be fine for you guys again?” Jimin said, turning her swivel chair around to face his friend, “I mean, you know? What if it’s overseas again?”

She added, remembering how these two looks as if they’ll die without seeing and talking to each other before.

“Well…I’m honestly a little worried,”

Yugyeom admitted. He lets out a sigh and lolled on his own swivel chair while staring at the newspaper on his hands. Bambam temporarily stopped to look at him when he heard him say that.

“Jinyoung hyung was hesitant to accept it, but I’m the one who made him do it…”

“You did?”

Bam asked, Yugyeom only nodded his head with a pout on his lips.

“And you weren’t sure yourself about it, too?”

Jimin asked, Yugyeom nodded again.

“I’m not sure whether, we’ll be able to bear it, but…I just don’t want him to be stuck on the bottom because of me…”

He spoke. Secretly getting pissed off when he remembers how, Taeha talks about his hyung like that.

The three other journalists exchanges some looks of worry when they heard that. Bambam immediately pushed his chair beside his friend to give him a comforting tap on his shoulder.

“Hey, don’t look at it that way!”

“Jinyoung hyung has his own decisions; you’ve got nothing to do with it.”

Bam and Jimin said to cheer him up.

“And it’s not your fault that hyung is crazy in love with you?”

Youngjae added, making all of them chuckling when they heard that. Yugyeom smiled too at the thought of it.

“And you’re just doing the right thing, Yug. If, Jinyoung hyung couldn’t gather his courage about it, you can go ahead and gather it up for him as his boyfriend.”

“Yeah, and honestly, that’s so matured of you. I’m impressed.”

Jimin and Bam added. They didn’t know, Yugyeom could be this matured about it, since most of the time it was him who seems like going nuts every time the older is away. Now he’s even the one pushing him to do this and that.

“Thanks, guys.”

Yugyeom spoke as he smiles at his friends.

Good thing, he has all the support from these guys, because if not, Yugyeom really didn’t know whether he’s doing the right thing or not.

“Also, one thing, Gyeom?” Bambam started. The other three shifted his attention on him. “You already know what’s coming, once, Jinyoung hyung starts with the filming, he might go somewhere far as North Pole again, and please, don’t you dare go all emo on us again, when that happens, okay?”

He said, more like a warning than a reminder.

“Please, Yugyeom, you’re seriously stressing us out, too, when you’re like that,”

Youngjae added. Yugyeom being all down and lonely during those times was suddenly flashing back inside their heads.

Yugyeom only shakes his head while chuckling.

After that, they started focusing back on their respective tasks.

“Anyway,” Bambam spoke after minutes of just working in silence. The other journalists around him, didn’t say a thing since they’re doing something, but Bambam still continued, he knows they were listening, anyway, “Today’s our first day at work, how about we celebrate later after shift?”

He suggested and finally clicked on save file once he’s done editing the article he’s been working on.

“I’m in.”

Jimin shortly answered, now stretching both her arms to relax it from typing nonstop on her computer.

“Can’t today, I’ll head straight at hyung’s place after shift.”

Yugyeom informed them. Bambam rolled his eyes and whispered, ‘As always!’ Yugyeom heard it and just gave him sarcastic smile.

“You guys just had a movie date yesterday?”

“And?”

Yugyeom asked, not really sure why does he needs to justify it?

“Oh, whatever! Just go and see your boyfriend, might as well glued him on your back or something!”

Bambam said in defeat. What would he expect with two overly in love individuals anyway? They meet each other like, every single day, and still needed more? Damn, he really couldn’t get it sometimes?

Yugyeom only shrugged his shoulders and just finishes his own task.

“Can’t go today, too.”

“Why not?”

Bambam whined. What’s wrong with his friends, seriously? As the days goes by, these guys keeps on getting harder and harder to ask out for a drink?

“I had some agendas to do,”

“Like?”

“You don’t need to know, Bam.”

“What the heck? I’m your bestie!”

“Are you meeting with that, guy, again, Choi Youngjae?”

Jimin asked with a smirk and arched brow. Youngjae immediately shifted his look on her as if asking her how did she know about it. While Bam and Yugyeom literally broke their neck to look at him behind their computers.

“How’s guy?”

Yugyeom asked. Both him and Bam has this ‘What the heck did we just heard?!’ look on their faces.

“I saw you at the parking lot getting off from a guy’s car earlier, and don’t tell me its uber coz I’m pretty sure it’s not?”

She added, cornering her friend.

Youngjae sighed and just shakes his head before speaking.

Whatever. They’ll eventually know about it anyway. He thought.

“Tell us?”

Bambam demanded, arms crossed on his chest. Already, feeling a bit betrayed that they didn’t know about it.

“It’s just some random guy, I met at the bar the other day.”

He explained shortly, which immediately made his friends groaning and complaining.

“Alright, alright!” He said, clicking save file and finally closing the computer’s window to focus on his friends. “What do you want to know, seriously?”

“His name! Doesn’t he have a name?”

“When did you guys met?”

“How old is he? Where did he come from?”

“What bar are you saying? When did you go to that place without inviting us?”

“Yeah! When?!”

Bambam and Yugyeom started bombarding him with questions that he couldn’t even keep up. Jimin and Youngjae sighed simultaneously because their friends looks so dumb right now.

“You do know, he won’t get to answer that questions in one go right?”

“Yeah, okay, our bad…”

“We’re just perplexed, okay?”

Their friends said and finally calmed down.

“Well, his name’s, Ilsung. I’ve met him twice at our regular bar. I don’t exactly know his age, but meh, who cares?”

Youngjae answered.

They exchanges some confused looks and proceeds to question him.

“When exactly was that?”

“Way back during the last day of thesis making?”

“Look at this , we were freaking stressing ourselves about the thesis and—“

Bambam groaned, but got stopped by Yugyeom beside him before he can even divert the topic to some nonsense things.

“That was basically when…”

“Yes, Jimin, it’s one of those days.” He answered with a smirk, “I need to distract myself, you know?”

He admitted, that suddenly caused them distress when they heard it. What does he even mean by that? They thought.

“So…are you going out with him?”

“No.”

“Friends then?”

Yugyeom asked, finally removing his hands on, Bambam’s mouth.

Youngjae scoffed before answering.

“No.”

“Then what the heck are you, two?”

Bambam asked, getting a little impatient now.

“I’m not going out with him and I never plan to, we’re not as close as you think either to be friends.”

“You didn’t answer my question?”

“It’s between those two things. He knows me and I know him, we talk, we drink, do some stuffs together, and…” He answered and trails in his words for seconds, before lifting up his head again to look at his friends, “Yeah, that’s just it. We don’t have any deeper connection other than we know each other.”

He explained, and even though still not enough for his friends to have some relief, they didn’t dare to dig it deeper, because it seems like, Youngjae don’t really have a plan on telling them what exactly his relationship with that guy.

“You’re not doing something that would screw you up in the end, right?”

Bambam asked. Suddenly getting nervous with what his friend was up to.

Youngjae started chuckling, which made them all even more worried.

“You mean getting another, Im Jaebeom on my life?” He asked and chuckles even more, “Oh, no, Bambam, I won’t ever crew myself up with that again! I’ve learned my lesson not to engage to any of the same sort for the second time, so you, guys, don’t need to worry about it.”

He said, which made his friends speechless as they really couldn’t understand what he was exactly doing with his life right now.

“We can trust him right?”

Yugyeom asked.

Youngjae let out another scoff.

“I, myself, didn’t even trust anyone anymore?”

 

ooOoo

 

Jinyoung groaned for the nth time as he finally decided to just turn off his phone to not get anything from, Taeha anymore. He throws his phone on the sofa and got back on reviewing the details that he got from their meeting earlier at the agency.

Taeha really won’t stop bugging him about it. The guy was still trying to convince him not to take it, even targeting his conscience in the most subtle way as if, Jinyoung wouldn’t notice it.

Jinyoung do feels slightly guilty, too, to be honest. Like he said, if only he can give it to him without him having to reject this offer, he wouldn’t even have second thoughts about it; he’ll definitely just give it to him. But since, he’s the first AD, and mainly it was his boyfriend’s request, he really couldn’t do anything about it.

‘Maybe, if I explained sincerely to him, he would understand?’

He thought. Planning to just talk to the guy properly and admit his concerns and maybe he’ll finally understand and lets it go.

But thinking about it, Jinyoung would do some risky if he opens up to that guy, because he’s sure, Taeha would just use his honesty to take more advantage of him and the situation. Heck, that guy is quiet scary to deal with, to be honest. Jinyoung really didn’t know how, Taeha thinks about things. He doesn’t really know him personally other than being workmates, and he knows it’s not really a good thing that he was judging the guy like this, but he needs to be wise. Specially, he knows he has some things to protect, so he decided to just disregard the thought.

‘He’ll get tired of it, soon.’

He thought and just focuses back on the files in front of him.

“Hey!”

Jinyoung sighed when he heard his sister calling him. Already expecting that she needs something again, thus, making him losing his temper bits by bits.

“What do you want?”

He asked. Obviously, annoyed.

“Yugyeomie called me just now, asking me why he couldn’t contact you?”

Sooyoung said and upon hearing his boyfriend’s name, Jinyoung quickly shifted his attention from his work to his sister. Sooyoung gave him a questioning look as if asking, ‘What’s the matter?’

Jinyoung immediately checks the time and rummage the sofa for his phone, when he realizes that, Yugyeom has already gotten off from work at this hour.

“Is he still on the line?”

“Uh…not anymore?”

Sooyoung said, getting seriously confuse on why is her brother acting as if it was a big deal? He just watched, Jinyoung turning his phone on again in panic.

It’s not really a big deal, they just really had this habit to text and call each other every time they get off from work or something. Jinyoung just forgot about it for a while since he’s been greatly stressed from Taeha’s calls earlier.

“What’re you still doing here?”

Jinyoung asks his sister as he was waiting now for his boyfriend to pick up his call. Sooyoung got even more suspicious.

“Why? Am I not allowed to sit here?”

“I’m working here, you know?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter