TM 15

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bored?"

"Hm? Oh, thanks!"

Jinyoung stood beside him after handing him a can of cola.

"Aren't they done yet?"

He asked as he started opening the can and taking a quick sip. Jinyoung did the same before answering.

"We're done signing and stuffs, they're just being oriented now by the casting team."

"Why're you outside then? Shouldn't you be there? You’re the director?"

He asked while chuckling.

"I've already done my part, okay? Also, I knew you'd be bored to death waiting here alone, so..."

"Should I thank you then?"

"You can, but if it is not from the heart, then what's the point?"

He answered with a chuckle. Mark only shakes his head playfully.

They stood there in silence for a minute. Just waiting for the two other guys to finish their agendas.

Jinyoung shifted his look on his best friend when he heard him letting out a deep sigh. Nudging him slightly with his elbow trying to ask him 'What's wrong?'

Mark pursed his lips on a thin line as he glances up at his best friend and immediately goes back on looking at the buildings outside the glass wall.

"What're you thinking?"

Jinyoung asked.

"I just..." He started. Letting out another sigh before continuing, "Realized it would be the very first time that we'll be separated this far and long..."

He said, and Jinyoung can relate to him in seconds.

And honestly, compared to him, he does think it's a lot harder for his best friend to deal with it. He and Jackson had been glued together for so long starting when they first got together up until now. If it is hard for him and, Yugyeom, he couldn't even imagine how hard it is for those two.

"Why don't you come along then?"

Jinyoung jokingly suggested.

"Yah, do you think, I'll be all emo here if I can?"

He sarcastically answered.

He's a technical director on their agency, yes, but this contract is only for the talents, not the whole crew or the team. It would be nice if it was a stage play or musical because they can accompany their talents and manage the whole play presentation with them, but since it was a film and obviously, Jinyoung's company only needed the actors to act for them, so they wouldn't be needed at all. Not that he's blaming complaining and blaming, Jinyoung. He knows that's how castings and their overall jobs work, so he doesn't have a choice, but to wait till they got back. Also, there's no way for him to just follow them because he does have some upcoming schedules too for the other plays this month, and he will be greatly needed here.

"I wanted to give you an advice about it, but I don't think I can?"

Jinyoung said as a bitter smile started appearing on his lips.

Mark understood it. Completely aware that they do shares the same feelings about this.

"Man, I hate being in love."

Mark muttered under his breath.

"Same."

Jinyoung said, and they both started chuckling on their own. Finding it funny how they're saying that when they do both know they didn't mean it.

"Also...are there gonna be girls in the story?" He hesitantly asked, and Jinyoung shifted his look on him with that silly look. "I was just curious okay?"

"Haven't you browsed the script that I gave, Jackson yet?"

"You know, I hate reading books regardless of what kind of book is that?"

He answered and, Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulders, earning a quick light punch on his arm.

"Come on, tell me?"

"There is."

"I thought it was an action film, you said?"

"It mainly talks about the strong friendship of the two guys and how're they going to keep trusting each other despite any obstacles and challenges, and that includes falling in love with the same girl...it was an action film with a bit of romance and rivalry."

He explained, and Mark blinks his eyes a few times trying to comprehend the plotline, and when he finally did, he started murmuring 'I should've checked that script earlier than this...' to himself and snaps his tongue.

Jinyoung shakes his head in disbelief. Now, realizing that they do have lots of similarities, and that includes, being the easy to get jealous type.

"What're you so worried about anyway? Jackson is obviously head over heels for you?"

"Yeah, but...you...just...never know..."

Mark answered with hesitation. He quickly avoided, Jinyoung's eyes when the other guy shifted his look on him as soon as he heard that, suddenly getting so guilty with what he just said.

"Don't get me wrong, I trust my boyfriend, but you couldn't blame me if I'm having a bit of paranoia regarding this thing..."

He tried explaining and Jinyoung nodded his head.

"You know, we can easily fully trust people, but we can't be sure how long and how much can they take care of that trust."

He added, and Jinyoung nodded his head again, fully aware of what his best friend was talking about.

Maybe, all of them started to become like this after what happened to their friends' relationship. None of them honestly expect that they will turn out like that. Never in their wildest dream that they thought, Jaebeom, the almost perfect boyfriend one could ever have, can ever do that, but in the end, yes, he just did, without a concrete reason or explanation, he just did it.

And more than blaming, Jaebeom for them being like that, maybe, and a big part of it, too, was because they had been hit by the reality that even the most trusted person can be someone that you didn't expect them to be behind your back.

"But, I trust, Jacks, I really do, but I'm trying to always be ready for any possibilities."

Mark spoke, and Jinyoung stayed quiet after that. He lets out a deep sigh as he remembered his own boyfriend, feeling his chest getting tight again as the last night's events started invading his mind again.

He feels bad.

He feels really bad.

"How about you?" Mark spoke, nudging him with his elbow to get his attention, "Want to talk about it now?"

He carefully asked.

He was actually wanting to check on his best friend about it since earlier, especially when he saw that obvious puffy eyes of him when he approached him a while back, but he wasn't sure if, Jinyoung wanted to talk about it since it's obvious that he was trying to just act cool around him as if he was fine, probably to not make him worried, but no matter how Jinyoung tried to hide that, Mark can definitely see it even with his eyes closed.

Jinyoung took another sip on his cola as he focused his eyes on the view outside.

He knows what, Mark was talking about. He didn't tell him what happened last night, and actually, he never intended to tell anyone in the first place. It's just that, he knows that the guys probably knew about it already since they were all looking at him with worried eyes the moment he met them earlier outside the building. He didn't know it if was because his face obviously looks so awful with that puffed eyes or if it was his voice getting hoarse or something? Also, these guys are quick-witted, they already know something was wrong since last night when he just suddenly told them he'll be going first.

"You can always tell me everything, Jinyoung..."

Mark encouraged him, now getting a lot more worried. He didn't know what exactly happened, but he was sure it has something to do with, Yugyeom, and that this was a big deal, because why would even, Jinyoung cry if not?

"Mark..."

He started. His best friend only hummed as a response, telling him to continue.

"I'm so stupid."

He added, and Mark shifted into facing him instead, great worry was visible on his face as he saw his best friend suddenly getting teary-eyed.

"Why?"

"I just told him, I don't trust him right in his face..."

He muttered as he tries his best to hold his tears in. Mark gasped as he heard that, now getting worried about, Yugyeom, too.

"What happened?"

He asked as he followed his best friend on the couch and sat beside him.

Jinyoung washes his face with his hand, still trying to compose himself because he didn't honestly want to bawl here at work.

He then told him what happened and, Mark has gasped so many times as he heard all of it.

"I didn't honestly mean it, but..." He continued as he started blinking that tears away. "Now, I can't even face him..."

Mark was just listening to him while gently running his hand on his back, trying to quietly comfort him.

"I wanted to say sorry, but I'm scared..."

Mark was honestly a little surprised as he heard that. This was the first time that he ever heard this guy saying he was scared. Jinyoung has never been the scardy cat and compared to him, Jinyoung was a lot braver about anything, and even if he was scared, he never actually made it visible or obvious for the people around him. He always acts tough and never did want to accept any of his fears, but hearing him right now saying that... He knew Jinyoung has been stressing himself about it so much, and that, it did really scares him what could possibly happen to them because of it.

"Is he mad?"

He asked and, Jinyoung wiped his face once more before answering.

"He looks rather disappointed."

He muttered. Mark lets out a sigh, too.

"To be honest, Jinyoung..." Mark carefully started. He wanted to give him some comforting words, but at the same time, he wanted to completely be honest with him. "I understand that you didn't mean to do that,"

He added and softly patted his back one more time before continuing.

"I know you're not a war freak that would just go there and declare war, especially to someone younger than you, and I also know you didn't mean to tell him those things, and even if you do, I know it wouldn't be to that extent that you didn't trust him at all, maybe, it was because the sight of them being together triggered you to say some harsh things without getting to fully think of it..."

Jinyoung just keeps on nodding as he keeps on sobbing quietly, trying to be as quiet as he can since they're inside the company.

"What you’re feeling about it...it was all valid. I know where you're coming from. I'll go in hysterical mode, too, if I saw or knew that, Jacks been meeting with someone whom I've been very jealous of behind my back. I might even do worse than you did out there?"

He said trying to cheer him up a bit.

"But...I would honestly, understand, Yugyeom, too, if he would feel like that...yes, you didn't mean it, and yes, you just blurted it out of anger, but words are words and it can be a lot more painful than getting physically hit. No matter how much you felt sorry and guilty about it, you have already said it, and he has already heard it. There's no way we can take that back, but the good thing is..."

Mark smiled a bit as Jinyoung lifted his head to look at him. He taps his best friend's hand before speaking again.

"You can talk it out with him and be open about your apologies. It may not take back the words that he has already heard, but at least you can top it all off with a sincere explanation, so that he'll know what drives you to say those things, and I do understand that you're scared about him not accepting your explanation or your apologies, but how will you know if you won't try right?"

Jinyoung stays quiet for a second as he tries to completely calm himself, he wipes his eyes again and sniffed before nodding his head slowly.

"Also, you know you have the most patient and understanding boyfriend ever, so you really don't need to be scared that much, he just needs to hear you speak your thoughts out..."

He said and patted his back once more.

"Thank you..."

Jinyoung whispered as tries to pull out a small weak smile.

"And yah~ Park Jinyoung, I didn't expect to be seeing you crying this much about, Yugyeom huh?"

Mark jokingly said trying to brighten up the mood. Jinyoung started chuckling a little when he heard that.

"Blame your friend. He keeps on making me cry."

He answered arrogantly, just going along with his best friend's jests.

Mark laughed heartily with that.

"So, you'll have to talk it out with him later, okay?"

Mark reminded him. Jinyoung sighed before nodding his head as a yes.

"Jinyoung-si..."

Both Mark and Jinyoung shifted their attention behind them when they heard someone speaking.

Taeha standing there beside the couch, looking at him. Jinyoung immediately pulls out a poker face upon seeing him.

Of all the times that he should be dealing with him, why freaking now when he has a lot of things to stress about?

"What?"

He asked with obvious irritation.

The guy stayed quiet for a second, curiosity was visible on his face as he tries to examine, Jinyoung's eyes, probably wondering why does it look so puffy and red since earlier.

Jinyoung got self-conscious about that and immediately averted his eyes somewhere.

"What do you want?"

He asked again.

"Work's done, how about getting a dinner together at the resto nearby?"

He proposed with that annoyingly friendly smile on his face, and maybe he could fool anyone who doesn't know him, but Jinyoung can definitely detect how fake it was even from miles away.

"Sorry, I'm intending to go home straight after this."

He answered with obvious dullness. Taeha was still wearing that fake smile on his face, and Jinyoung swears, the more he was looking at it, the more he feels so creep out.

His brows started meeting each other as he suddenly heard him chuckle.

"But we need to talk about something right?"

He spoke, which greatly confuses, Jinyoung because when the heck did they ever had something they needed to talk about aside from work?

"Excuse me? I don't what you're saying?"

"Come on, Jinyoung-si, you know what I'm saying?"

He answered as if Jinyoung was joking with him right now by pretending to not know about it.

Mark was greatly confused beside him, too. He keeps on looking back and forth on his best friend and to this newcomer.

"If it was about the film—"

"It's about something else."

Taeha butted in. Jinyoung was really reaching his limits.

"What the are you seriously saying?"

He asked, and suddenly feels nervous when; Taeha scoffed and pulls off a grin. He shifted his look on, Mark beside him and back at, Jinyoung before speaking again.

"I guess you just really have to act clueless right now,"

He spoke and glances at, Mark again. The other guy was still confused as to what was happening around him.

"Alright, I understand, maybe, next time when someone isn't around, hm?"

He said and smiled at both of them one last time before finally turning his back and walking out of the waiting lounge.

Jinyoung was left there cursing inside his head, dumbfounded as to what that er was talking about. He really doesn't have an idea about what's his saying?

"Jinyoung..."

He shifted his attention to, Mark when he heard him speak.

His best friend was looking at him in great confusion, thus, making him nervous again for some reason.

"What it is that he's talking about?"

He asked, getting a little suspicious.

"I don't know..." He answered, that look, Mark was giving him was really making him uneasy, it was like even if he really doesn't know it, with, Taeha's words earlier he suddenly made it seems like, Jinyoung does knows about it and was just trying to act clueless. "I-I really didn't know what he was talking about..."

He added, he didn't even know why he was stammering.

Mark was still honestly a little suspicious, but since he didn't know that guy, and he does trusts his best friend, he decided to just let it go.

"Hm. Alright..."

He shortly said and watched as his best friend fell into silence as if he was still thinking about it.

"You know what, that colleague of yours is so ing weird. I mean, yes, he's quite of good looking guy, but that freaking smile was so ing creepy."

He commented to bring him back to reality.

"I know, he's always been like that."

Jinyoung answered, and goes back on staring at the vase on the table after saying that as if thinking about it again.

Mark watches him in silence, too. He didn't know what it was all about, or what's the deal with them, and he didn't know why does he suddenly feels nervous, too, but he'll trust his best friend about this.

 

ooOoo

 

"The plot is exciting; I can't wait to attend the workshop to learn this and that!"

Jackson excitedly said while trying to act some of the fighting scenes he remembered from the script as they were walking out of the building.

"Aish!"

Jaebeom hissed when the latter, playfully hit his nape with a combat move, Jackson was acting out, and in just seconds, Jackson was already pleading, Jaebeom to release his neck, repeatedly tapping his best friend arm as a sign of surrendering.

Jinyoung and Mark were just watching and letting them mess around while walking.

"Are you really going home straight?"

Mark asked.

Jinyoung thought about it and sighed.

"Not sure...I honestly still didn't know what to tell him."

"Then come have dinner with us first, so you can unwind for a bit about it?"

Mark proposed and Jinyoung just nodded his head to agree. He wouldn't be at peace waiting alone at his apartment anyway? Might as well distract himself for a while and just stress about it later when the situation was already in front of him.

Also, he wasn't even sure if, Yugyeom would go home to his apartment tonight. He didn't even receive a single text or call from him today, which is he understands, because why would he even text him if he's still mad and disappointed right?

"Oh, isn't that, Yugyeom?"

Jackson beamed as he saw the younger standing against his car outside, just in front of the building.

Jinyoung and Mark exchange some looks as they hurried towards the other two guys.

"Oh right, it's, Yugyeom. Isn’t he supposed to be getting off work at 6? It's still way too early?"

Jaebeom added as he checks the time on his wristwatch. Jinyoung peaks behind his two other friends in front and indeed saw the younger waiting there with his car while staring at the ground as if he's thinking about something so deep that he didn't even notice the four of them walking out of the glass door.

"He really can't stand not talking to you huh?"

Mark teases him while patting his shoulder. And though, Jinyoung feels a bit relieved that the younger brought himself here to probably talk things out, still, he couldn't just wash away his negative thoughts that it might because of something else.

"Yugyeom!"

Jackson shouted to get his attention. The younger snaps his head up to look at them, quickly putting on a smile and waving his hands to his hyungs.

His eyes and smiles got softer when he met eyes with his boyfriend, to which, Jinyoung returned back with a small shy smile. Not really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter