TM 14

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just when he thought his colleague would stop bugging him with everything once he told him he's actually in a relationship with, Yugyeom, it was definitely the other way around.

Jinyoung just couldn't figure out how this guy's mind works.

He got back to work as soon as he landed back at Seoul after their short vacation at Jeju to settle things about his contract for the film, and the moment he stepped inside the company and met, Taeha, Jinyoung didn't know, but he do feels as if he was being watched. Literally every of his move, and when, Taeha got a chance to be alone with him, the guy wouldn't stop asking questions about him and, Yugyeom, which he was so pissed about.

"Since when?"

"Excuse me?"

"You and that kid? Since when?"

"It's none of your ing business."

"So, I'm not really just assuming things... you're gay... especially with that guy?"

"Stop calling him like that, he has a name."

"He's the reason why you withdrawn, correct?"

Jinyoung's hand stopped from putting his things inside his sling bag when he heard that. There was a sudden worry that brushes on his chest as he slowly looks up on his colleague's direction and saw him smirking at him as if he really does know everything.

"He is, right?"

The guy added. Jinyoung heaves out an annoyed sigh and shoved the last folder on his bag before standing up straight and facing the guy properly.

"Again. It's none of your ing business, Shin Taeha."

He said firmly before he started walking out of the room and proceeded as fast as he can out of the building.

Jinyoung doesn't normally get paranoid like this, and he had never been completely comfortable with, Taeha in the first place, but right now, Taeha was giving him some kind of chills with all those questions. He really didn't know what he was thinking, it was creeping him out.

He got distracted for a while when he felt his phone vibrating, wishing it was the younger texting him, so he can calm down a bit, but to his dismay, Jinyoung got even more anxious when he saw that it was still, Taeha.

What the does he really want?

He asked himself and hesitantly viewed the message.

From: Shin Taeha

You forgot to hand me a copy of their profiles, Jinyoung-si.

He heaves out a deep sigh as he reads that.

Right. He was so eager to leave him earlier that he had forgotten to give him a copy of their potential actors' profiles earlier.

To: Shin Taeha

Sorry. I'll send it via email now.

From: Shin Taeha

Thanks. Will wait.

Jinyoung didn't reply anymore and immediately prepared the email through his phone and send it to his colleague.

Taeha didn't text him again after that, which he was relieved about for now.

Also, if Taeha would stop being that creepy and will just work with him like this, then, Jinyoung wouldn't have a problem being around him. He was actually quite reliable when it comes with their jobs, but outside that, Jinyoung really didn't know much about him, and it may sound a little mean, but he really don't trust that guy.

What're you up to, seriously?

He thought as the guy's devilish smirk was flashing inside his head again.

He watches the changing view outside the cab's window. Suddenly thinking if he really did the right thing of revealing their relationship to his colleague?

Jinyoung thought he was scared of other people knowing about them and them treating him indifferently because of it, but the moment he just lets it go and admitted it to his sister once and to, Taeha that night, Jinyoung didn't know, but he really did felt so good hearing those words coming out of his mouth, and right now, he just realized that he really doesn't care anymore if ever his whole company would know about it. Most of them are nice people anyway, and even if they're not, Jinyoung had already ready himself for the possible worst that he might get.

But, if there's something that he was worried about, it was none other than his boyfriend. He can deal everyday with, Taeha about it, but he wouldn't really like it if he'll bug, Yugyeom about it, too.

Like he said, he doesn't trust him, and if ever he has some ridiculous idea of using that information against him, Jinyoung hopes that, Taeha wouldn't involve the younger. He can take the consequences by himself, but just please, not, Yugyeom.

He snaps out of his thoughts when the driver suddenly informed him that they have already reached their destination, thus, finally reminding him about his agendas for today, and distracting him from his current worries.

Jinyoung immediately got out of the vehicle after paying and thanking the driver, fixing the strap of his sling bag on his shoulder before walking in front of the agency's building.

He took out his phone as he stopped in front of the entrance, sending his best friend a text to inform him that he's already here.

"Yow!"

And not even a minute has passed, Jinyoung shifted on looking ahead as he heard that familiar voice, absentmindedly accepting that pound hug from his best friend once he approaches him.

"You got here earlier than, I thought?"

"Yeah, I was actually dying to get out of that place..."

Jinyoung whispered suddenly remembering how he literally flashes out of the room just to escape that guy.

"What did you say?"

"No, nevermind. Where are they?"

"Inside. Let's go?"

Jinyoung nodded his head as his best friend invited him inside.

Jinyoung sat on one of the chairs, once they finally reached the theater hall. On stage was, Jaebeom rehearsing his lines with another stage actor.

Everyone was busy watching the rehearsals, even, Jackson who's normally chaotic, looks a lot more different right now. He's just quietly watching from the side, eyes focused on his best friend on the stage.

Jinyoung thought it was a little funny at the same time amazing. This was actually the first time he stepped foot on their agency, and also the first time that he had saw his friends doing their actual jobs, which is, far different from their usual goofy personality.

Who would've thought that these professional looking stage actors once screamed their lungs out while watching a horror movie inside his apartment?

Jinyoung smiled a little with the thought of it, also realizing that they do got different sides of themselves when it comes with their profession.

After minutes of watching the whole rehearsals, they all clapped their hands upon hearing the director's cut. Jaebeom and the other actors on stage took a bow together before walking down the platform.

"How's it?"

Mark asked as he walks back beside his best friend.

"He's good. Can't believe that was the, Im Jaebeom we know?"

He said, and he's not even lying. Jaebeom do really have an outstanding talent on the stage.

"I know right, him and Jacks just turns into a different person once they stepped foot on the platform,"

"Yeah. Glad, I won't have to worry about anything once I brought them at the auditions."

"Of course! They'll surely nail it!"

Mark beamed making him, Jinyoung chuckling and shaking his head.

"What? When did you got here?"

Jackson asked with a dramatic confused face as he approaches, Jinyoung.

"Probably some minutes ago?"

"Man, I didn't notice at all? Long time no see!"

He excitedly said and pulled, Jinyoung into a hug, which the other guy just accepted since he doesn't have a choice anyway?

"Oh! One moment, I gotta talk about, Hyunjun-si about something before, I forgot!"

Jackson said and immediately run towards their organizer to talk about something.

Mark and Jinyoung exchanges some looks and started laughing after a second.

"He comes in and flashes out just like that?"

Jinyoung said while chuckling, Mark started shaking his head.

"Yeah, he's that weird,"

He admitted.

"But, you like that weirdo, anyway, right?"

Jinyoung teased, making his best friend giving him a playful surprised look, because that was a first? Normally it was, Mark who keeps on teasing him about his partner.

"Oh, Park Jinyoung, you're learning,"

He said and jokingly punches his best friend's shoulder; Jinyoung just playfully rolled his eyes.

"How's your honeymoon with your boyfriend, anyway?"

Mark bluntly said, revenging as soon as possible. He laughs out loud when he saw that done face that, Jinyoung gives off upon hearing that word.

"It's not a freaking honeymoon, Tuan?"

"Oh yeah? Yug's uploaded photos of your vacation don't agree with that?"

He said as a matter of fact, and he actually already know someone's going to about it as soon as, Yugyeom hit the upload button on his social media accounts, which is on private that only people they trust knows about it.

"Come on, tell me?"

Mark demanded as he started nudging his best friend with his elbow. Jinyoung lets out a defeated sigh and just decided to tell him, not that he hates doing it anyway, he would love to share some, too, only issue is that, he's shy.

"It was fun. It was such a nice place; I almost didn't want to return at, Seoul the night before our flight back?"

He said with a chuckle making his friend laughing, too.

If it wasn't for, Yugyeom dragging him out of the bed, he wouldn't really got up and prepare to leave.

"Glad you enjoyed it! You guys really deserves this kind of things, especially you guys keeps on getting separated these days."

"Well, thanks for saying that, now, I feel bad about my job."

"Yah! That's not what I freaking meant!"

Mark complained as he started playfully hitting the other guy's shoulder. Jinyoung laughs about it, too.

"But, anyway," Mark started asking again, scooting closer to his best friend to whisper the next words, "Have you guys done it?"

He said while giving his friend a silly smile. Jinyoung immediately understands it and got fully red face as he suddenly remembers those intimate times they had at Jeju, specifically the one in the hot spring facility. He quickly shoves his friend a little, trying to avoid his eyes, thus, giving, Mark Tuan another good chance to tease till death right now.

"Hey, hey, hey? What's with the hard blush, Park Jinyoung?"

He said and continued on nudging him with his elbow again.

"Looks like, someone got laid a lot for a whole two days?"

"What the , Mark?!"

Jinyoung whispered yelled as the other guy said that with quiet a loud voice, thus, gaining some attention from the people near them.

"What?"

"What, what? Do you really have to shout it out?"

"That's not shouting, this is shouting, someone got laid a lo—"

"You!"

"Alright, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Mark pleads while, Jinyoung got her neck on his arms. He taps his arms a few times before, Jinyoung finally lets him go.

"You really are a ing , Tuan!"

Jinyoung complained and Mark laughs heartily about that, not really taking it seriously.

"Okay, seriously asking though, how's it?" He asked again after calming down. "Oh come on, Park Jinyoung? Why gotta be so shy about it?"

Mark exasperatedly said as, Jinyoung gave him a playful glare when he heard that.

"Let me tell you, me and Jacks did it at least thrice in a week, well, not really these days cause where always both tired from work?"

Mark said as if it was the most casual thing to say, surprising, Jinyoung a bit.

"How can you just say that?"

"Why can't I? It's just you and me?"

Mark answered, looking at, Jinyoung as if telling him 'What's the big deal man?' while shrugging his shoulder.

"Fine. We did it, of course."

Jinyoung admitted, trying to be confident about it as much as he can.

"I know, it was written all over your face, but what I wanted to know is that...how far have you've gone with him?"

Mark whispered the last words again, knowing for a fact, Jinyoung won't share something if he won't make it as discreet as possible.

Jinyoung thought of it for a while, and though still shy and his face was still in beat red, he suddenly has this curiosity building up on him about those things that his best friend might be able to help him with.

He started scooting a bit closer to the other guy, too, before speaking, making, Mark getting excited as he knew, Jinyoung's ready to tell him.

"To be honest, we've done it like...a lot.."

He started, eyes immediately going down on his foot upon saying that, Mark got excited even more, signaling him with his hands to tell him more.

"And there was once that I...."

He stopped not really sure on how will he say it.

"You what?"

Mark asked getting a little impatient.

"I...you know..."

He started again, but instead of finding the right words for that he just gave his friend a look and subtly tried making a gesture with his hand, quickly checking their surroundings if ever someone was looking. Mark's eyes immediately turned into big circles as he quickly gets it, quickly covering his mouth before he can even let out a loud curse.

"What the , Jinyoung?"

Mark whispered yelled while laughing. Jinyoung keeps on shushing him.

"Was that bizarre? Aren't you doing that, too?"

Jinyoung innocently asked.

"No, not at all, I've done that, too," He quickly said to ease him, "It's just that, I've never really expected that you'll be doing that this soon?"

"What'd you mean?"

"Nothing, I'm just surprised you do have some adventurous side of you about these kinds of things, but anyway, how was it doing it the first time?"

"Strange? But...honestly, satisfying knowing the fact that he liked it."

He admitted, feeling his face heating up even more. Mark gave him a proud tap on his back.

"Of course, he'll like it! I'm so proud of you, do you know that?"

"Psh! Now you're exaggerating."

Jinyoung said with a chuckle.

"No, seriously, from being that guy who didn't even want to be held, from this guy...who..."

Mark said and wiggles his brows after the last words. Jinyoung playfully nudges him off while shaking his head.

"You should've made the most of it while you're there, though? If that was me on a vacation with, Jacks, I'll do it everywhere with him?"

Mark spoke, seriously getting envious about it.

He shifted his look on his best friend when he heard, Jinyoung scoffed.

"Tss, what makes you think that I didn't?"

He confidently said, giving his friend a proud look. Mark stupidly clapped his hands while smiling so wide at him. They looks so stupid whispering and laughing in secret at the side, but of course, they didn't know that, until Jackson got back on them after talking things out with Hyunjun earlier.

"Hey, what's this all about? Why do you guys looks so happy whispering at each other?"

Both, Mark and Jinyoung flinch on their spot once they heard that from behind. They simultaneously turned around to face him, still having that silly smiles on their faces.

"Care to share?"

Jacks requested with a pout.

"Nothing, baby. We just suddenly remembered some funny things from before,"

He explained as he started clinging on his own boyfriend. Jackson was immediately convinced.

"Should I call, Jaebeom now?"

Jackson asked, knowing exactly what's the reason why, Jinyoung was here.

"Do you have to? Doesn't he know we have some things to talk with, Jinyoung?"

"He did know,"

"Then why isn't he approaching us?"

Mark asked a little annoyed.

"Hey, don't be mad. He's just still busy as of the moment; he just got off stage,"

Jackson calmly explained for his best friend. Mark only rolled his eyes. He understands that, and he would patiently wait for him, if he's still talking with some people for adjustments and stuffs, but right now, they all can clearly see he was done talking about the rehearsal, and he's just there chatting with his 'Wife' near the stage. Maybe, Mark wasn't just really getting impatient, maybe it was because he's still pissed about seeing that girl and Jaebeom every now and then. He didn't even know why, Sehwa was here again? She's been here for like every day as if guarding every of Jaebeom's moves. Also, the way, Jaebeom is making, Jinyoung wait is pissing him off big time, too. Specially, this one's about work.

"Yah, don't be mad~" Jackson cooed as he started squishing his boyfriend inside his arms "I'll call him now and Hyunjun-si so we can start, alright? You guys can go first at the conference room, we'll follow soon."

"Fine." Mark shortly answered; he finally pulls off from his boyfriend's arms and started walking ahead. "Come on, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung didn't say anything and just followed him outside.

"Are they really a thing now?"

Jinyoung asked while they're making their way to the conference room.

"That's what I'm telling you before; they always act like that as if they're really husband and wife."

"She's quiet attentive though?"

Jinyoung added. Noticing how she just literally keeps on offering everything to, Jaebeom from water, to face towel, to tissue and everything, it looks like a mom taking care of his child. Not that he was complaining about that, but he just can't help noticing it because she was literally following, Jaebeom around.

"Yeah, and it was obvious that, Jaebeom was getting pissed about it, but you know he wouldn't dare to push her off, especially she's pregnant."

"Hm, what's up with them seriously, it's...so...weird?"

"Now you you're getting what I'm pointing out."

"I guess so."

"And you know what? I don't even want to talk or be near, Jaebeom coz she's literally always there watching."

"Really?"

Jinyoung asked, getting a little worried because that was really weird.

"Yeah, and there's one time I'm speaking with him and mentioned, Youngjae, then she suddenly got mad, though she didn't made a scene, I can clearly see and feel how she's glaring at me the whole time." Mark said while opening the door to the conference room, they sat beside each other once they're inside. "After that, I really hate being near them again, unless there's Jackson with us."

"That's really bothersome. She almost looks like she's obsessed with him?"

"Maybe, but I do think it was, because of something else."

Jinyoung shifted his look on his best friend when he heard that.

"What do you mean?"

He asked, and Mark checks the door for a while before speaking and looking back at his best friend.

"I'm not really sure about this, and I have never told this yet to anyone, but I'll tell you anyway, because you're my best friend..."

He started, still shifting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter