TM 07

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: My love, PJY ❤️
Are you still at the uni?

Yugyeom smiled fondly as he reads his boyfriend's message, he took his seat on the field's bleachers before he started typing a reply.

To: My love, PJY ❤️
Yeah, I'm just waiting for the guys, so we could go look for suits at the mall.

He typed back, and not really expecting an immediate reply, since that message was basically sent a few hours ago and, Jinyoung might be already busy by now.

He was about to put back his phone in his pocket when to his surprise, the thing dinged, indicating a new message.

From: My love, PJY ❤️
Have fun! Send me a pic when you fitted it, I wanna see it, too!

To: My love, PJY ❤️
Don't need to tell me, I'll surely send one, Hyung!

Yugyeom's smiles grow wider when seconds after he sent that message, an incoming call from the older pops out on his screen. He immediately taps the answer button and brings the thing near his ear.

"Hyung?"

He said, and though a little awkward, he was glad that the older finally took the initiative to call him.

[ Hi, ]

Jinyoung answered back, and Yugyeom couldn't help, but shake his head while smirking as he heard how awkward his boyfriend sounded right now. It's funny, but he really found it cute, and though, he knows, he can just start a conversation to finally shove this awkwardness away, he decided to just stay quiet, to patiently wait and see how the older will make this work out after two days of not having a proper conversation since that previous argument.

Not that, Yugyeom was punishing him or something. Yugyeom wasn't pissed anymore, and he had forgiven the older before he even ask for an apology, but Yugyeom needs to teach him some lessons, not in a harsh way tho, just enough for the older to know that even though he absolutely loves him, and that Yugyeom has the longest patience ever, it do have some limits.

"I know you're whipped for your boyfriend, but don't spoil him too much with these kind of things. If he's wrong, if he's done or said something offending, if it is not okay at all, you should let him know, and make him realize it, instead of just babying him all the time."

And as his, Jackson hyung said that night when he asked for an advice, it's not healthy for a relationship to just always ignore those previous misunderstanding. True, it would be better if they would just made up and not think of it again, but sometimes, it is important that both of them know what's okay and not okay to each of them, so it won't happen again. Yugyeom knows that most of time, he do babies Jinyoung a lot, like he'll do the initiative to make up with him, regardless of whose fault is that. But, he do knows, too, that it shouldn't always be like that, because he'll just ended up spoiling Jinyoung in a bad way if he continued doing it, and that advice from, Jackson was a good reminder for him.

"Hi, hyung..."

[ Hmm...How are you doing? ]

Jinyoung hesitantly started, obviously still trying his best to think of how he will make this conversation longer.

"Good? I guess?"

[ Oh...okay...hmm... I'm glad you're doing good, ]

"Yeah, hyung."

He shortly answered back, preventing his lips from smiling wider and containing his chuckle, he seriously finds it extremely cute how Jinyoung sounds right now. He wanted to coo and all, but he keeps on telling himself that he needs to keep this going until he heard those words from him.

[ So... ]

Yugyeom was just waiting for him to continue, but the older's deep sigh from the other line made it obvious that he was having a hard time constructing what he wanted to say, thus, making Yugyeom's heart melting for some reasons. If only, Jinyoung was here right in front him, he could just go and hug him, to signaled him to just say it, but since, he's not here, he has no choice, but to let the older gathering his own thoughts and courage on his own.

[ Are you...still mad at me? ]

"I never get mad at you...I'm just...a little pissed off that time..."

He admitted. Yugyeom wasn't the type to hold grudges on someone. It wouldn't really take long for his temper to go down, or for his annoyance to subside. Specially, if it was, Jinyoung. He even had a hard time not initiating a text or a call for a whole two days, just to obey his hyung's advice. He misses him so much, but it was for the best, so did his hardest to control himself.

[ Yugyeom... ]

"Hm?"

He hummed sweetly, hoping that it could comfort his boyfriend, because he really couldn't bare hearing Jinyoung's voice sounding so sad like this.

[ I'm really sorry... ]

The older muttered, and yugyeom finally heaves out a relieve sigh.

[ Even though, I'm mad, I shouldn't have said those things... I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it, ]

He continued, Yugyeom only nodded his head and hummed as a response, encouraging him to just say everything what's on his mind.

[ It's not that I don't trust you...I trust you so much, I really do... it's just that, I'm really jealous and this is the first time that I'm just so far away from you, it gets me so much frustrated about everything... ]

Jinyoung paused and sighed deeply before continuing again.

[ I just miss you so bad and I didn't know how to relieve that... ]

He confessed, his voice was shaking, trying his best not to cry and all, because he knows, Yugyeom will just get worried about him, and he didn't want that at all.

Jinyoung wasn't even sure anymore if he can last here for a whole two months after this call. He just didn't know why he keeps on missing him so bad, when in fact, he has gone for so many times away from home, and he do missed him, too, but never this bad, to the point that he think he'll go insane already if he didn't took the initiative to text and call him.

Maybe it was because, this time, he was A LOT farther than him. The different surrounding makes him so much aware of it. And so, that night, it really pisses him off that he wasn't there to celebrate with his boyfriend after the success of his thesis and internship, and makes him so much pissed when he realizes that he wouldn't be there on one of the most important days of the younger, too, which is his graduation.

He had planned a lot for his boyfriend about this special day, but he was so mad on himself that he didn't even remember it when he agreed to joined this project, thus, making his plan all put into waste, and the guilt and thought of him being selfish, just made it even worst.

"Jinyoung hyung..."

Yugyeom softly called him.

Jinyoung blinks his eyes for a few times, trying to prevent his eyes from watering.

"Y-Yes?"

"Don't you dare cry or I'll fly to Malaysia right at this moment."

He said, and he's not even joking. One sob from, Jinyoung and Yugyeom was ready to book a flight to hug and kiss him.

Though, Jinyoung knows for sure, Yugyeom was serious about that, he couldn't help, but laugh when he heard that.

Somehow, those words, magically made him feel better.

[ You're crazy, I'm not gonna cry... ]

He said, wiping his eyes dry.

"Are you sure?"

[ Hm, I just miss you... ]

Jinyoung repeated, this time with a smile on his face.

Yugyeom feels those butterflies wilding on his stomach. A kiss would be a better reply, but too bad, he can't.

"I miss you more, Park Jinyoung...so much..."

Jinyoung smiled widely when he heard that, his heart feels a lot lighter now, unlike the previous days.

[ Should I just go home? ]

Jinyoung whispered, it was supposed to be his thoughts, but he accidentally blurted it out. Not that he regretted saying it tho, because he was really having some seconds' thoughts now, about staying here or not.

Yugyeom suddenly had his hopes up when he heard that. He was about to quickly say 'Yes!' but he knows that, Jinyoung was just sad right now that's why he blurted that out, and he didn't want the older to regrets it when come back. This film was important for his boyfriend, if Jinyoung wasn't on his right mind right now to just ditch this project, then he should at least be in his own right mind for his boyfriend.

"Now, you're the one who's crazy, hyung. You'll regret it if you come back,"

He said while chuckling, but Jinyoung was dead serious right now.

[ I won't. ]

He said, and Yugyeom just sighed shakes his head. 'He's really not on his right mind, right now.' He thought.

"You should stay there and finish the film, hyung,"

[ You don't want me to come back? ]

Jinyoung asked, his voice was soft and sulky. Yugyeom laughs a bit because of that.

"Of course, I do. I really do want you to go back right now and just kiss you all day!"

[ Then— ]

"But I don't want you to miss an opportunity because of me..."

He added immediately.

"You can miss me and have me back once the filming's done, but you can't miss an opportunity and have it back, hyung..."

Jinyoung was speechless as of the moment, those words made him going back on his right thinking all of a sudden.

"I don't want you to regret it by the end of the day, you've been doing your best all these times, and I don't want it to be put into waste,"

Yugyeom ended, hoping that he had gathered his hyung's sanity by his words. He waited for, Jinyoung to speak, but it seems like the older was still processing it till now.

"Hyung, someone's calling you, I think?"

He said while chuckling when he heard a faint voice from the other line calling, Jinyoung's name.

[ Jinyoung-si—oh! You're on the phone sorry! ]

[ Oh! N-No, it's okay, I'll head back inside, I'm sorry! ]

Yugyeom can even hear the conversation, and a little pout appeared on his lips when he realizes that it's time now to say a temporary goodbye to his boyfriend.

"You should go back now, hyung, why do you keep on sneaking out?"

[ Sorry, about that... ]

"No, it's fine,"

[ So...see you later? ]

Jinyoung hesitantly said, making Yugyeom panicking all of a sudden.

"Yah, hyung! You can't go back here just yet?"

[ You silly! See you later on video call, is what I mean! I don't want a text or call...I want to see you... ]

"Oh..."

Yugyeom mutters. His smiles started growing bigger, his ears and face was turning red with just that simple words. Yugyeom bit his lips, now realizing how much he is so in love with this guy.

"Hyung..."

[ Hm? ]

"I love you so much,"

Jinyoung's mood has completely turned upside down. If he was so down earlier right now, he feels like he's on cloud nine.

[ I know, I love you more, Kim Yugyeom, I really do, ]

The two of them turned quiet after that exchange, and if they were in front of each other they sure had been making out by now, but since that's not the case. Jinyoung has to end the call after bidding his tempo goodbye when the crew started calling him again for the second time, thus reminding them to quit sending butterflies to each other's stomach now.

Yugyeom couldn't help but chuckles on his own once the call finally ended. He was glad that after those two agonizing two days of not talking with his boyfriend, they had finally made up now, and was proud of how did it went.

He lets out another sighed as he stares at the wide field in front of him.

This field...

This is the place where their love started.

"I like you so much, Kim Yugyeom...please, don't leave me..."

The image of Jinyoung confessing that while crying his heart out both makes him happy and broken at the same time, he's honestly the happiest guy in the world when Jinyoung admitted that, but also, never had really wanted to make him cry while saying that. But nevertheless, Yugyeom was contended on how they've become after that day.

He remembers the first time of kissing him in field.

It's one of the most magical moments of his life.

Thinking of it, Yugyeom then realizes that they've really gone through a lot before they ended up together, and he was really thankful and glad that they're still together right now.

'It's been a year, hyung...I can't believe we've already shared this love for a year...'

He thought. Seemingly getting overwhelmed with the thought of having to spent a year together, when he feels like it was just yesterday that he confessed in front of him that he likes him inside the filming studio.

"It's our anniversary tonight; will you remember it, hyung?"

He foolishly asked at the smiling picture of, Jinyoung on his lock screen.

"I'm sure he will!"

"What the?!"

"Is that how much you're in love with, hyung that you're even talking with his picture?"

Youngje tease as he started sitting beside his friend on the bleachers. Yugyeom playfully rolled his eyes.

"I am, okay? I am!"

He answered and, Youngjae rolled back his eyes on him, making them both laughing.

"Anyway, so it's indeed, your anniversary, what's your plan?"

"I honestly, don't know?"

Yugyeom answered, and Youngjae suddenly choked on that water that he's drinking. He coughed a few times before he started looking at his friend in disbelief.

"Is this true? Kim Yugyeom, the most romantic has no plans for anniversary?"

"Hey, don't judge me just yet, okay?"

"I will, because you're not explaining?"

He answered and took another sip on his water bottle.

"I mean, I do have plans, heck I'm already planning about it since we started dating, it's just that, those plans are only applicable if he's here, I realized that I don't have any plan about a long distance anniversary..."

"Oh..."

Youngjae muttered when he heard that, suddenly getting quiet as he started thinking of some ways too, to help his friend.

"What about a virtual date!"

He suggested. Yugyeom sighed before answering.

"I thought of that, too, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter