TM 34

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll go in.”
“Yeah, see you later at home,” Jaebeom said and avoided the younger’s eye when he saw the younger’s reaction about that, he starts scratching his nape as he feels shy all of a sudden. “You’ll…move in with me again, right?”
He asks. He’s actually been planning to ask him about it since last night but he’s a bit anxious that Youngjae wasn’t ready for that yet, like he knows they’re good now, but it’s been a long while that they’ve been apart, Youngjae has a place on his own now too and he knows it would take a bit of adjusting again to get used in living with someone. Also, he didn’t want to ruin the mood last night so he disregarded the thought.
Right now, however, when Youngjae finally said he’ll go inside, he realized they need to be apart again and if he wanted to see him, it’s either he needs to pick him up after work, which is not possible since Youngjae would be going home earlier than him, or he needs to visit the younger at his unit late at night which is he’s also not sure of because he knows the younger would be tired once he got home and he didn’t want to be that clingy as it might annoy the younger. So, if he really wants to see him again he needs to wait for tomorrow or when they were both free and Jaebeom didn’t think he can do that either. They’ve been apart for so long that all that he wants right now is to always be with Youngjae, so right now, even though he still feels a bit anxious about asking him, he gathers all his remaining courage and shame to finally go for it.
Youngjae was a bit surprised about that. He actually didn’t thought about it last night as all that he can think of was them finally making up after all the misunderstandings that happened, and now that Jaebeom mentioned about it, he suddenly didn’t know what to do?
Don’t get him wrong, he likes live with him again but it’s just that he sort of got used in living alone for that whole duration of time, so he thinks he needs to adjust first as he didn’t want to ruin this whole thing again.
“It’s okay though if you’re…not ready yet,”
Jaebeom suddenly spoke as he notices the younger contemplating about it. He already kind of expected it though, but still he has this tiny hope that Youngjae would immediately agree, and judging from the younger’s reaction he knows he needed to wait for a bit more.
“I’m sorry, hyung,” The younger answered as he held the older’s hand on his own. Jaebeom was smiling but he knows he was a bit disappointed, “I mean, I would love to, you know that, but I don’t think I can do it right away,”
He explained and this time, he’s the one who avoided the older’s eyes. Jaebeom smiles even more as he pulls him close by his hand for a gentle hug.
“You don’t have to apologize; I understand that, I can wait, Youngjae,”
He spoke, sending relief to the younger. Youngjae smiled and blushes when the older gave him a soft kiss on his forehead and he knows he needs to get inside now but how can he do that when Jaebeom was holding and looking at him so lovingly like this?
“You can visit my place later after work if you want,”
He whispered and Jaebeom immediately gets excited when he hears that.
“Really?”
“Yeah, I can cook something for you too since I’ll be going out earlier than you,”
“Really?!”
Jaebeom repeated, this time with much more excitement as he goes hugging the younger even tighter.
“But, would it be fine though? I know you had lots of paper you need to work on and…”
He asks as he looks at the younger’s face again, sounding a bit hesitant all of a sudden.
“Hyung,” Youngjae spoke with a small chuckle as he cups the older’s face with his hands, “I won’t invite you at all if I know I’ll be that tired, and even if I was, I’d rather see your face and be relieved than gets stressed all by myself?”
He admitted that undeniably made Jaebeom blushing so hard that he had to let go of him and covers his whole face with his hands as he feels so elated by hearing that and at the same time feels embarrassed by how his whole face was reacting to it. He looks like a high school girl getting all shy and giddy about his crush and Youngjae finds him so adorable right now. He hugs him himself again, laughing when Jaebeom hugs him back and buried his face on his shoulder.
“You don’t have to be so cheesy like that?”
The older playfully mumbled. He just hates the way he couldn’t control his excitement when it comes with Youngjae.
Youngjae laughs even more as he pulls away for a bit so he could see his face, cooing all of a sudden when the older still keeps refusing in showing how red his face was right now.
“And you don’t have to be so cute like this,”
He said that made Jaebeom sighing deeply as he just really doesn’t know how to keep up with the younger’s flirting anymore. He likes to think that he was just being so embarrassingly affected like this because they’ve been separated for so long, but thinking about it, Jaebeom knows since then he was always like this when Youngjae was on his full flirting mode. He just can’t match him at all.
“You’re so cute, hyung,”
Youngjae mumbled as he cups his face again and places a small peck on his lips. Jaebeom’s face feels so hot right now as he blushes even harder, and at this point he just stopped caring about hiding it as he couldn’t do anything about it anyway.
“You’re really so good at this,”
The older mumbled back before he leans in forward to kiss him, Youngjae smiled between their lips and kisses him back. He don’t even care if they’re in public or if someone was looking at them, though it was still quiet early so there’s not much around, but that security guard nearby for sure was seeing all this and none of them cared to be honest.
“Yah!”
Both Jaebeom and Youngjae flinches, their lips automatically tears apart when someone just suddenly came out of nowhere, shouting at them and snatching the younger away.
“What the ?” She cursed as his eyes widens and his whole head gets messed up when he saw Jaebeom face to face, not even expecting to see him one bit right now. “Why…”
She mumbled. She can’t even finish her sentence as he feels so much confused right now, she stares at them with question marks written all over her face when the two guys starts chuckling at her, finding it funny how she looks so puzzled right now.
Jimin was just quietly walking towards the building, sipping on her morning decaff when she suddenly spotted two guys in front of the building. She knows for sure that was Youngjae even though the guy was facing her with his back, that alone was surprising for her as she knows Youngjae was working at home, but what surprises her most is when he notices that he was with a guy that he couldn’t quiet recognized as Youngjae was blocking him. Jimin knows it wasn’t right to just suddenly barges in and stop Youngjae with whatever the heck he wants to do along with that guy but her protective mode suddenly jumps out when he saw her friend literally making out with him in front of the building, and who knows where did he get that guy right? Knowing how rebellious Youngjae was since all the happened; Jimin was just worried about him hooking up with some random guy again, so she immediately sprinted towards them, spilled her coffee and snatched her friend away not even knowing that guy her friend was making out with was definitely the guy they all wants Youngjae to kiss again?
But how?!
She thought as she doesn’t even have an idea how are they suddenly kissing like that as if nothing happened? Like the last time they even seem like they don’t each other and now, just how?
“Hi,”
Jaebeom greeted, smiling from ear to ear, waving his hands cutely at her.
Instead of greeting back, Jimin was just staring all puzzled at Jaebeom’s face. She shifted in looking at Youngjae after a second while pointing at Jaebeom as if asking him ‘What is he doing here?’ Youngjae couldn’t help the small laughing coming out. He actually already expected that his friends would go all surprised and curious about it, but the way Jimin was so clueless and astonished right now seems so funny for Youngjae.
“I’ll tell you later, for now, let’s just go inside or we’ll be late.”
Youngjae spoke as he starts dragging Jimin inside, not forgetting to kiss the older on his cheek one last time before saying bye and waving his hands. Jaebeom too was just smiling and waving, watching them going inside while Jimin was still clueless as heck watching the too.
“Why is he here? Why is he with you and why the heck are you here? What the is happening?”
Jimin keeps bombarding him with questions as they were walking towards their office room while Youngjae was just clinging on her arms dragging him with him inside, laughing as he knows Jimin would be so shocked and happy once he told him.
“Aish! Stop laughing and just tell me!”
She groaned as they finally reached their office room and she immediately shrugged Youngjae away from her arm, making Bambam, who got here earlier from them, flinching on his seat almost spilling the coffee that he was drinking on his own damn pants.
“Man, do you really have to be so loud, its freaking 8 AM in the morning?” He complained as he fished out his handkerchief inside his pocket and wiped the small drops that spilled on him and his table. “Good morning to the two of you by the way,”
He sarcastically said as he lazily throws that handkerchief on his table after and goes back lousily sitting on his swivel chair while sipping his coffee watching them two standing there.
“Good morning,”
Youngjae playfully greeted back as he casually goes to his previous table and starts organizing it again. Bambam just nodded his head, putting his feet up the table to get more comfortable. Jimin was left there at the middle of the room standing in confusion as she keeps looking at the two guys back and forth.
“Can somebody at least tell me what the is happening?”
She demanded, getting pissed when Bambam groaned at the side, probably because he hates the way Jimin was being so loud so early in the freaking morning?
“First of all, Miss, you need to calm down,” Youngjae calmly spoke as he gestures Jimin to go sit on her chair first so they could be started, “Come on, sit first,”
He suggested which the girl hesitantly obeyed as she slowly walks towards her station and put her bag down beside her, still looking at him and Bambam suspiciously.
“Can you talk now?” Jimin demanded when Youngjae starts pulling out stuffs inside his bag, organizing it on his table instead of explaining what the heck is happening. Bambam starts chuckling too when he heard that, feeling a bit arrogant as he already knows what happened. “And can you stop laughing? My, you’re so annoying.”
She nagged, shifting on Bambam when she heard him. The Thai male just laughs even more while raising both of his hands in surrender.
“Alright, I’ll explain, don’t fight.”
Youngjae starts before these two could even start having some childish fight again. Also, he suddenly realize how much he had miss being inside this office with these two, it was always loud but he loves it.
“Thank you.”
Jimin sarcastically said as she pulls her chair closer to Youngjae’s table making sure she’ll be able to hear it all clearly.
“So, you asked why I’m here, right?” Youngjae said, and Jimin just nodded her head, “It’s because I work here, duh?”
He playfully said, him and Bambam starts laughing so hard with that, having way too much fun pissing of Jimin right now. The girl on the other hand, just pursed his lips and sighed deeply trying to control herself so hard not to choke these two guys with her right now.
“Alright, I’m sorry, I’m just kidding, please don’t be mad,” Youngjae consoles her after a few seconds, sliding on his swivel chair towards Jimin and grabbing her hand which the girl immediately shrugged off. “I’ll be serious now, I promise,”
Youngjae added, eyeing Bambam at the side to tell him to stop laughing before Jimin seriously gets mad at them.
“Tell me, then?”
She spoke and it was obvious she’s just trying so hard not to throw her computer monitor at Bambam who keeps chortling at the side.
“Alright,” Youngjae agreed as he goes back on sitting properly on his chair to get started, “I actually contacted, Mr. Kang last night and told him, I’m all fine now and I can go back working at the office again, so that’s why I’m here,”
“Yeah, but why? What suddenly made you going back?”
Jimin dug up.
“Didn’t you hear him? He said he’s now fine.”
“I’m not talking to you, Sir!”
Jimin complained when Bambam suddenly butted in, the other guy just childishly mimicked her.
“Well, I just feel better now, and I’m done working alone at home, it’s so boring and I miss you guys so much so…”
He explained plainly, that was the truth anyway, he doesn’t feel as heavy now compare from before when just seeing them made him remembering all his past. Jimin sort of already comprehended it by that answer so she calms down a bit, also hearing Youngjae suddenly admitting that he misses them made her going all soft so suddenly.
“Well…we miss you, too.”
She muttered as she feels a bit shy admitting that, he mood quickly changes however when Bambam made a playful puking sound. She shifted on him, glaring and giving him one last warning.
“But wait, what the heck is that earlier?” She asks again when she remembered the whole point of her getting confused, “You with Jaebeom-si, what’s all that? What happened? I mean, not that I don’t want you guys going back together but just what the right?”
She questioned. Bambam laughs again upon hearing her cursing too much, somehow finding it cute how the girl was all flustered about it.
“It is what you think it is, Jimin.”
Youngjae answered that made Jimin speechless all of a sudden. She was just staring at Youngjae while she’s try to process it whole inside her head.
“You mean…you and him…you guys…”
“Yeah, they’re back together.”
“Bambam, I swear, I’m not freaking talking to you, so shut—wait, what?” She warned at first when she heard Bambam butting in but quickly feels like she had been slapped back on track when she realizes her assumption was real. “They’re back together?”
She asks and when Bambam nodded his head, Jimin’s mouth hanged open as she goes back on looking at Youngjae, completely surprised and happy to hear that.
Youngjae starts scratching the back on his head when he saw her reaction. Jimin was making him shy all of a sudden.
“Is this for real?!” She asks as she grabs her friend’s hands and holds it tight. “You guys are back together? Like you guys are a couple again? Is that true?!”
She excitedly asks and starts smiling so big when Youngjae confirmed it by nodding his head. Him and Bambam starts smiling so wide too when Jimin lets out an Oh my ghad and started squealing and all.
“This is so freaking unexpected but I’m so ing happy for you, Youngjae!” She squealed and after some seconds, her smile slowly starts to quiver and her eyes starts watering, she suddenly feels so emotional in pure happiness and relieved, “I’m so happy for you,”
She mumbled and Youngjae was quick to woo him, he immediately stood up from his chair to hug his friend, comforting her while he’s laughing with Bambam, suddenly finding this situation so wholesome at the same time funny that Jimin was crying for him.
“I just feel like it’s been going on for forever, you know? I almost lose all my remaining faith that you guys would be together again, I feel so sad every time I would thought of you and how you guys can’t be together even if you both love each other, so I can’t help it right now, I feel so relieve, I can’t stop crying,”
She explained as she ended up crying in Youngjae’s arms, and she’s sincere about that. She always hopes that the time where the two guys can be together again would come soon so all of these things that are happening for the past months would finally be over too. She always prays that her friends would all finally make up because she really misses the old them so bad. So, knowing that Youngjae and Jaebeom were fine now made her so happy because she witnessed all the things they have gone through just to be together again, also she knows it would make such big improvement for friendship too.
Youngjae just hugged her comfortingly until she calmed down. Jimin laughs at herself too once she’s done crying, realizing that she really sounds like a mom being so emotional about her son and her son-in-law finally getting back together.
“But aren’t we being an for being happy right now?” She mentioned when she suddenly remembers Jaebeom’s whole situation, “I mean, isn’t he going to have a child soon?”
She carefully asked. Youngjae smiled at her and goes back to his seat before explaining, feeling so glad his friends were this considerate that even though they would all love to see him and Jaebeom back together they never ignored the existence of the innocent child.
“She lied to all of us, Jimin.”
Youngjae revealed that made his friend gasping so loud when she heard that. Soon enough, Youngjae finally let Jimin know what happened. He told her what Jaebeom told him last night; the same as what he also told Bambam on the phone when his friend called him checking how did it go.
Jimin found out that that girl tricked all of them, though it was true that Jaebeom ended up having with her due to him being wasted by alcohol and that he thought it was Youngjae he was with, Sehwa admitted the child was never his, also, there’s no way Jaebeom can have her pregnant when Jaebeom didn’t even finish it all the way as he just suddenly collapsed into sleep a few minutes after they started it, but Sehwa made it seem like and made Jaebeom thinking they have done it all the way when the guy woke up that morning. Also, Sehwa was already four weeks pregnant when that happened and she knows that. She found out about it when she feels like collapsing one time during rehearsals and the doctor made her aware she was carrying a child. Having no plans of raising a child as she could even barely raise herself, she made the real father of her child aware of it as soon as possible, only to get disappointed even more when the guy told her to just have an abortion if she wanted them to continue. She actually don’t like the guy that much, but being poor, she’s just with him because he’s actually a bit beneficial to her in terms of money and , but she never plans of being with that guy forever as he’s a bit abusive and he had cheated on her so many times, she even plans on breaking up with him once she had saved enough money after the play. That guy, however, is a whole damn jerk. Sehwa always made it clear to him that she doesn’t like having without using a protection. One night though, she was mad as she saw him literally going at it with a random girl on his place, like she always thought she was never in love with him and she knows he was cheating non-stop on her behind her back, but seeing him doing that on the actual scene was quiet offending for her because of course, she’s still the girlfriend and the guy just shooed her off telling her to leave so they could continue. That night made her realized she was done of him but just when she’s already thinking of finally breaking up, the guy got all sincere and even begged her not to leave him, and she was the dumbest person in the world for believing that. She had been deprived of real love since she was a child and hearing him saying that he truly loves her and she can’t bear to lose her made all of her remaining common sense and self-respect to disappear, so she ends up having with him without even thinking or caring if they’ve used a protection or what. She just realized it after a few days when the guy was back at being a total jerk again, so much different from the same guy who lured her that night and even a lot more different when she told him she was pregnant.
Yeah right, let’s say I did really love you and s like that, but no one wants a child, Ma’am. Get rid of it and we’ll talk, okay? You’re good at acting anyway, act like you’ve never had it. It still just clots of blood at this point, go take care of it.
Sehwa feels like her whole world starts crashing down when he said that and that’s when she realized how stupid she was for thinking at some point that this guy really loves her. Having no choice at all, as she really doesn’t have enough money on her own to support her pregnancy and raising a child, also she was a bread winner in the family and her demanding parents will definitely kill her once they’ve found out, Sehwa knows abortion would be her only option. She plans on having it after the play as she was so much busy and she didn’t want to get kicked out on the list if ever they’ve found out she was pregnant so she did her best to finish the play even though her pregnancy was making her sick to the bones.
Then that night happen, her meeting Jaebeom at the pool side, the night before her appointment to get an abortion. She was scheduled to have it right away when they land back at Seoul in the morning, but talking with Jaebeom at that time and having him mistakenly entering the wrong room at the middle of night, gives her new hope. Although she knows Jaebeom doesn’t intend to have with her one bit as he keeps calling out a different name, and she could leave him all she wants inside that room as Jaebeom himself couldn’t even stand properly, she desperately took advantage of the chance and committed a horrible mistake.
She had also planned of admitting the truth to Jaebeom so many times as she feels so guilty, but she needs to survive and Jaebeom giving all that care to her and all that love to her child made her holding onto him even tighter.
Too bad for her though, she ended up falling in love with him, and just like what Jaebeom told her that night, loving involve sacrifice. So, she starts craving for his happiness too that made her sacrificing the comforts that she got from him.
Instead of getting mad, Youngjae honestly feels so bad for what happened to her all along. He knows he should hate her for ruining their peaceful relationship, he should hate her for being the cause of him turning into a stone cold-hearted jerk when that happened, but Youngjae suddenly couldn’t seem to fully hate her once Jaebeom told him all that, and at some point he even understand, he was just being so much desperate for the sake of her child.
He always thought he had it the worst when he found out Jaebeom cheated on him and he even impregnated the girl he cheated with, but knowing the whole story, he couldn’t even imagine the horror of what could have possibly happen to her and the child after her boyfriend told her all of that stupid things.
He suddenly started thinking what if it was him, what if Jaebeom told him the same thing? What would he do? He was even lucky he had his friends and his supportive parents, and at that point too he even feels so proud of Jaebeom for being willing to take responsibility for it, that even though he wasn’t sure of it, and that he loves him so much he wouldn’t dare get rid of an innocent child just to have Youngjae back.
Bambam sighed so deep after hearing the story for the second time. It made him suddenly thinking of the girl. What happened to her and where is she now? Not that they were all tolerating her and the huge mistake that she did to his friends, but as a human, it was natural to feel some sympathy towards her and her condition.
“What a ing jerk.”
Jimin blurted out after a few seconds of silence once Youngjae was done telling them all of it.
“Who are you calling a jerk?”
“Who else, it’s none other than that girl’s boyfriend! That kind of guys should be burned whole, how could he be so freaking heartless!”
Just thinking about it made her blood boiling in anger. Her woman instinct was jumping out whole.
“Yah, didn’t you say before that you’ll pull out all her hair when you see her?”
Bambam teased as he remembers Jimin getting all agitated the first time she finds out about what happen and how Youngjae had been hurt by those two.
“It’s because I don’t know her story at first, and fine, sorry for being judgmental, but I have no idea, okay? And besides, not just because I feel bad for her and I want to skin that jerk alive means that I already forget how she ruthlessly deceived Jaebeom-si and literally all of us. I still honestly want to slap her for conning us because what she did was never right, but maybe, I’ll be a bit gentle considering her situation; I’ll just flick her forehead with my finger and nagged at her when I meet her.”
She explained and the two guys couldn’t help but laugh about it.
“Also, what the heck? Does this fool already know about it?”
Jimin asks again when she notices Bambam not being surprised at all that Youngjae shows up this morning and also not reacting like her after hearing all that from Youngjae.
“I did, since last night actually.”
Bambam arrogantly answered and laughed when Jimin muttered a curse under her breath.
“I can’t believe this,” She mumbled, feeling childishly betrayed all of a sudden, “Am I the only one who doesn’t know?”
“Don’t be so dramatic; it’s just me who knows about it, now there’s two of us, so you should even feel special that you know,”
“So, the other guys didn’t know yet?”
“Obviously.”
Bambam answered and Jimin threw him another glare as he keeps answering her question when she’s not even asking him.
“I can’t face Mark hyung and Jackson hyung for now as I know I…kinda ed up so bad in handling the situation and had treated them the worst, so I’m still trying to gather some confidence, but I’ll for sure meet them soon…”
Youngjae admitted and Jimin quickly understands that. Specially, Mark, she knows Youngjae and the older was the one who clashed the most as Youngjae was set to hating Jinyoung and everyone while Mark was the exact opposite.
“How about Jinyoung hyung?”
Jimin asks again as he didn’t heard him mentioning the older’s name. Youngjae sighed and smiled a little. Just by mentioning Jinyoung’s name he already feels so deeply sorry.
“I’ll try to talk to him as soon as possible, maybe later after work. I know I should do it sooner because if not, I won’t be able to sleep well tonight for all the horrible things I did against him,”
He said, his chest feels so heavy just by remembering how bad he thought of him before.
Jimin and Bambam smiled a little too upon hearing that, knowing all too well, that’s all their Jinyoung was waiting too and that by Youngjae doing that it would be start of their friendship going back to normal.
“And it would help him too,” Bambam said. He already feels so happy when he thinks of how relieved the older would be once Youngjae made up with him and that also made him suddenly thinking of his other friend that yet to show up, “Also, Yugyeom would be so happy about it too.”
He added that made both Jimin and Youngjae smiling and sighing. The feeling of missing their youngest friend suddenly hit them hard, especially now that the three of them were finally together again. Yugyeom’s the only one that needs to get back in order for them to be complete.
“Does he miss us too?”
Bambam asks, more to himself than to his friends. Jimin and Youngjae were even surprised to hear him saying that as Bambam never being dramatic like this.
“Of course he did, he always does and I saw and felt that all the time he was with me,”
Youngjae answered.
“Good for you, you can see and feel that,” He said bitterly, he wasn’t mad though, just a bit jealous as he really misses his best friend right now. “Yeah, fine, I’m jealous,”
He admitted in a playful way when his friends suddenly get quiet while looking at him, but everyone knows how true that confession was.
“Don’t worry about me though, I was just a bit petty, I’m fine, stop looking at me like that?”
He added as he really couldn’t take that stares from these two right now as if they were expecting him to cry or what?
“He thinks of you too, Bam, he even told me to look after you and told you he was sorry for not reaching out to you since then, he just didn’t want you get involve too in the mess that we’re both in,”
Youngjae explained and Bambam slowly nodded his head as that made him feel a bit better knowing Yugyeom still do remembers him, though he really doesn’t want him to apologized about it as he already kind of understand why he hasn’t reach out to him, he was still relieve to know that Yugyeom was just concerned about him that’s why he did that and not because he don’t trust Bambam for his problems.
“Can we call him now, though?”
Jimin suggested. She knows Yugyeom still wasn’t planning on showing up because if he did he would be already here all by himself, but he was hoping maybe they could at least hear his voice since he could almost forget what that friend sounded like.
“I would love to make way for you guys to hear him but I really don’t know how,” Youngjae apologizes, feeling ashamed when he saw how sad their eyes turned when they heard that, “I tried contacting him after the day that he left, but I couldn’t anymore. Seems like he changed his number again so no one could reach him out for now,”
He explained and the two nodded their heads, they were sad but they completely understand the situation.
“So he left again?” Jimin asks and Youngjae just nodded his head as a yes. “Where did he even go the first time he disappeared?”
She asks in curiosity and even Bambam anticipated the answer as they really have no idea.
“I really don’t know where exactly he went, but during that time, I would admit, I lied when I keep telling you guys I don’t have contact with him because I do, and I’m sorry about it but I thought I have to protect him and Yugyeom insists he doesn’t want to be found. I have a feeling though that he went to his grandparents’ house at Jeolla to unwind and clear his mind but I’m honestly not so sure about that either,”
He actually heard Yugyeom’s grandma speaking behind him at one point that’s why he thought of it, but he never asks the younger as he knows Yugyeom doesn’t want anyone to find out where he was, even him, and he wasn’t fully sure about it though so he just forget about it.
“Then he went back a few weeks after that as it seems like he really couldn’t take it anymore not checking up on Jinyoung hyung. Then, he did meet up with me occasionally that time because of Jinyoung hyung, but I never asks him where he was staying as I kind of feel like he won’t tell me either even if I did, and he always refuse Ilsung hyung’s offer of driving him home whenever we would part ways.”
He even thought that unit where they brought Taeha one time was Yugyeom’s place but it seems like he just rented it for that one purpose because Youngjae notices that place being literally empty, like no one was even planning on staying there, so he just give up and not think about of where he was staying from then on.
“How about now? Any idea?”
Jimin asks again.
“This time, I really don’t, and I tried asking him the night before he left, as I’m getting worried about him, but he refuses to tell me. He said it was better that no one knows as he would be so much busy and occupied for a while, that even I don’t know for what reason, but I guess, Yugyeom wants me to just trust him, which I do anyway because he does looks so much better before he left unlike before,”
He informed them and both of his friends feels a bit assured upon hearing that, just knowing Yugyeom looks a lot better lessens their worry about him.
Also, Youngjae sort of feels like Yugyeom knew he would soon gonna make up with the guys and Youngjae might ends up telling them where he was, so he just decided to not tell anyone, which is Youngjae sort of agrees since he really might end up revealing everything to the guys in guilt once he speak with them again and ask for forgiveness. Youngjae thinks it was better like that too as he didn’t want to ruin his friend’s process of healing.
“One is for sure though,” He spoke again and this time he was smiling sincerely as he remembers Yugyeom’s promise. “Even though he didn’t told me when, he did told me that he’ll come back,”
He said that made his friends smiling too and getting relieved.
 
“He promised that he’ll come back and that’s for sure,”


ooOoo


 
All of the tech crew were sitting and standing quietly either at open trailer of the truck or around it, smoking or just zoning out at space as it was still a little early for them to leave and the head wasn’t even here yet to told them this and that. They were just trying to mind their own business but they couldn’t help but get distracted and intrigued at the same time pissed off as one of them keeps frantically walking back in forth in front of all of them.
“Yah, can you stop doing that and just sit down? You’re making us all dizzy.”
They complained and Mark stops abruptly, glaring at them that made them all shutting up in an instant. He then sighed deeply and finally goes back on sitting with them.
“Are you okay, though?”
“Argued with Jackson again?”
They asks, because when this guy is in a bad mood, they know immediately who to blame.
“No.” He answered that made them all looking at him in curiosity. “I was just worried about Sehwa, okay?”
He admitted and that when they all look at him in disbelief making Mark rolling his eyes at them.
“Is this true? Mark Tuan is worried about his number one enemy?”
“Dude, you never liked that woman for your friend, how come?”
They said as a matter of fact and Mark feels even guiltier. Suddenly thinking just how bad their connection was with each other that everyone knows about it.
“Well, that’s true, but come on, that’s still a pregnant woman and she’s carrying my friend’s child, I don’t want anything bad to happen to that child, I’m not that heartless.”
He explained. He even feels so scared that it was because of him that’s why Sehwa got hospitalized.
“Oh, Romeo is here?”
One of them said when he spotted Mark’s boyfriend walking towards them.
“Hey, what’s up?” Jackson greeted them, fist bumping with them and stuffs, “Hi, baby,”
He called after greeting the guys and walking towards the side where his boyfriend was. Mark immediately rested his head on his shoulder when Jackson sits down on his side, pouting and sulking.
“You okay?”
He asks as he notices how Mark was being quiet.
“Man, your boyfriend might be sick; he said he’s worried about Sehwa,”
The guy on the other side of Mark playfully said making all of them chuckling, but stops immediately when Mark hissed at them and aimed to kick him, making him jumping off from where they were sitting as quickly as he can.
“Is that true?”
Jackson asks, though he knows, Mark would really feel that way, he still finds it amusing how his boyfriend was both soft and tough about people.
“I was worried about the child not her.”
He clarified that they both know wasn’t true anyway as Jackson even caught him googling last night about what to do when pregnant women experience that kind of stuff.
“Yeah sure,” Jackson playfully agreed, chuckling and smooching his cheeks when Mark lifted his head up and glares at him. “You don’t have to worry though, Jaebeom texted me last night that they’re all fine and just needed some bed rest,”
He informed him and he can visibly see how relieve Mark was to hear that as his whole face softens along with his shoulder.
They all shifted into looking at the front when someone walks out of the door, seeing it was Jaebeom who just got back after buying his morning coffee outside, Mark’s first instinct were to go to talk with him. He immediately hops down the truck and run towards Jaebeom, startling both Jackson and the guys at the truck and Jaebeom who even thought Mark was chasing him that he almost started running away too.
“Jaebeom!”
He called out as he reaches him and pants a little.
“Why?”
The other guy asks, even sounding a bit scared thinking he might’ve did something wrong and Mark was mad at him again, but seeing Jackson approaching them too, he relaxed a bit.
“I was just wondering…” Mark started after stabilizing his breath, he keeps avoiding his eyes too as he feels so embarrassed that he’s going to ask about it, “H-How is…she?”
He asks that made Jaebeom a bit shocked for a few seconds.
“I mean, I still don’t like her, she’s annoying and clingy, but…I just want to…make sure her and your baby was fine, something like that…”
He tries to explain, and he trusts Jackson’s words earlier but he can’t stop himself from asking Jaebeom directly about it, probably because he also have the urge of apologizing about it which is not what they were expecting from him because it wasn’t even his fault in the first place, so it ends up making Jaebeom and even Jackson chuckling a bit when they heard him saying that.
“If you’re thinking of apologizing, you don’t really have to,” Jaebeom said that made Mark finally meeting his eyes, “I don’t blame anyone for what happened, and it’s not because of you that’s why that happened, so you don’t really need to feel bad. Also, they’re all fine; Sehwa feels better now and the baby’s growing all good and healthy,”
“That’s good to hear,” Mark mumbled along with a deep relieved sigh that even him was surprised that he said that. “I –I mean, yeah, that’s good to hear—that your baby was healthy, I’m all about the child and no one else because, you know? That was your child and we are your friends and I—sort grew fond of him or her or whatever—as he’ll basically be my Godson or my nephew or—wait, what the am I saying?”
He tries excusing but ends up blurting out his deeper feelings instead, thus blushing all of a sudden as he realizes everything that he just said. Jackson immediately trapped him inside his arms when Mark tries to run away in embarrassment, feeling more and more embarrassed as he hears the two best friends laughing at him. That’s truth anyway; it’s been a while since the day they found out about Jaebeom becoming a father and he doesn’t thought much about the fact that they’ll have a little kid around their circle once the child has been born, calling them uncle and stuffs, he just recently felt the connection he had with the child when Sehwa got hospitalized and he suddenly feels the extreme worry about possibly losing the unborn baby.
Jaebeom feels so undeniably happy to hear him saying those things. Although he knows now the truth that the child wasn’t his, his feelings for the baby never changed, he still loves and cares for him as he completely understand the child was just a victim too along with his mother. Also, he had grown fond of the baby already so he couldn’t just remove the fatherly side that the child had built inside of him. Knowing, Mark, Jaebeom certainly never expected he’ll be this affectionate to child this soon, like he knows Mark would go cooing and all about the kid once he was born, but not right now when all that he can still see was Sehwa glaring back at him, so seeing and hearing him like that makes him so extremely happy.
“Stop laughing, I swear,”
Mark mumbled as he glares at the both of them.
“Alrighty, Uncle Mark,”
Jackson teased and just groaned dramatically when Mark lightly elbowed his side.
“I’m glad you feel that way,” Jaebeom said after he’s done laughing both about Mark accidentally blurting out his feelings and with Jackson’s exaggeration as if he was in deadly pain, “At least, I know now we’ll all be good uncles for him,”
He said as a matter of fact which kind of made Mark feeling better but immediately snaps his head up to look at him when he heard something weird from what he said, Jackson also doing the same.
“I’m sorry, what?” Jackson asks, seemingly getting all fine again as he stood straight and stop his acting in an instant. “I don’t think I heard it right?”
He added and instead of answering them, Jaebeom suddenly starts chuckling, making the two boyfriends looking at each other, suddenly thinking whether he was going insane or what?
“You okay, bro?”
Jackson carefully asks, waiting until Jaebeom stops chuckling to himself like psycho. He didn’t know why he feels so good today, also he just know these two will be so much surprised when they found out Youngjae and him were back together.
“Sorry, I’m just so happy.”
He said once he got his composure back.
“Actually, I—oh wait a second,” He starts and got interrupted when his phone started ringing. Mark and Jackson exchanges another look, getting weirded out by their friend when Jaebeom almost squealed when he saw who was calling him, even telling them to be quiet as he blurted out the most disgustingly sweet hello on the phone when he answered it. “Yes? Yeah, I already got here an hour ago, yeah understood~ you do the same, hm?”
“I think, I’m gonna puke?”
Jackson mumbled as per hearing Jaebeom speaking like that, it’s been a while since Jaebeom appears to be this affectionate, the last time he remembers when him and Youngjae keeps telling they miss each other through the phone when they went to Jeju for two days for the play.
“Is he speaking with her, what the ?”
Mark mumbled too, suddenly getting all pissed off thinking Jaebeom was being all this sweet to Sehwa. Not that he can do something about it if Jaebeom really does falls in love with that girl, but still he couldn’t remove the bitter feeling inside of him as he keeps remembering Youngjae and what the heck right? They all know Jaebeom still hasn’t moved on from Youngjae, can he really just change heart in one night? Is it because Sehwa and child’s life had been in danger? Whatever it is, Mark still needs to really get used to it because as of the moment he really was getting pissed off hearing Jaebeom being so disgustingly sweet towards Sehwa. He even looks like a high school girl getting so excited about her first love?
“Sorry about that,”
Jaebeom said once he’s done speaking on the phone. He blinks his eyes on them when the two was just looking at him, Jackson has this what the heck look on his face while Mark looks as if he wants to choke him to death or something?
“I’m not gonna lie, that was so freaking cringy I feel like I want to disappear,”
Jackson muttered and was about to walk away when Mark grabs the back of his shirt to make him stay.
“Yeah, understood~ you do the same, hm? What the was that?” Mark mimicked him and aggressively questioned him at the end, “Did you for real fall in love in just one night?
He added and Jaebeom knows would only take one more click for Mark to curse him whole if he didn’t confessed the truth now but he doesn’t know why he was having fun right now either watching them two being like this.
“I did…for the second time, and it was harder,”
He ambiguously answered that shocked Mark he almost shouted the meanest curse known to man at his face.
“Wow.”
Jackson mumbled totally out of words upon hearing that. He never actually questioned Jaebeom and his decisions but right now, he really don’t think his best friend was in his right mind.
Mark didn’t know how he managed not to curse at him and punch him even with Jaebeom chuckling about Jackson’s reaction. He starts chuckling sarcastically too, hoping that Jaebeom was just laughing.
“For real? How about, Youngjae?”
He asks once more, giving him a chance to change his answer, but it seems like Jaebeom really was asking to be hit?
"Youngjae won't probably mind now,”
He answered with confidence and for a second he starts fearing for his own life when Mark started smiling creepily at him while chuckling subtly. Jackson too beside his boyfriend knows Jaebeom would have it so he keeps eyeing him to run away.
“Okay.” Mark suddenly spoke, puzzling both guys with him. “Go ahead and fall in love with her,”
He added and he sounds weirdly accepting when he said that, making Jaebeom and Jackson feeling at ease, but find out they’re wrong when his eyes changes into a glare in just a split second.
“Go ahead and ing fool yourself with her love you freaking stupid guy!” He blurted out, even pointing finger at Jaebeom’s chest in anger, he doesn’t even care if he’s being so mean right now but he just want to let Jaebeom knows how he’s being so stupid right now, “I don’t care anymore if you go exchanging I love you’s with her or if you would go marry her and added another child! Just go and ing multiply with her! Stop talking with me from then on, I don’t want to freaking be friends with such stupid like you! You’re so stupid Lim Jaebeom, you’re so ing annoying!”
He keeps cursing and just walked out in anger not even knowing Jaebeom was just messing up with him. The tech crew nearby heard him shouting in anger thus making their quick escape as they know Mark would be all grumpy judging from what he sounded just now.
“Wow, if I was his enemy and he shouted at me like that, I’ll end up running away and crying on my mom’s lap?”
Jaebeom mumbled as he watches Mark storming away from them. Mark really has an ability to slap people hard with his words. He didn’t even hit him but Jaebeom feels as if he had punch so hard at the face?
“I was glad he never freaked out like that on me for all the times that we fought?”
Jackson agreed, suddenly reminding himself to stop making him mad afraid that he’d experience the same thing, though he knows how to read his own boyfriend, still, it was better to be cautious than sorry?
“Are you for real though?” Jackson asks once he got his mind back on the issue. Jaebeom chuckles again and was about to explain it to his best friend when his eyes caught a glimpsed of that same guy walking behind him. His expressions darkened in an instant. “Hey, what’s the matter?”
Jackson asks when he notices it too and followed where he was looking, suddenly getting all worried when he saw Jaebeom glaring at that guy’s back.
“I’ll tell you later,”
Jaebeom muttered before he finally starts walking to catch up with that guy, leaving Jackson standing there getting even more confused with what’s suddenly happening.
Jaebeom walks even faster when the guy turns lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter