TM 18

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If we got late today, I'll kill them both.

Jackson stomped his feet back inside the hotel. He didn't even know why does he have to do this? Didn't those guys know what time their flight back is? And to be honest, if someone has the tendency of causing troubles before their departure, even though it's embarrassing, most of the times, he's pretty sure it would be him but as odd as it may seem those two bastards are what causing the delays right now with he don't know reasons.

They better be awake now or else...

He thought and just walked through the reception floor.

He was about to enter the elevator when he suddenly remembered that there's no way he'll get to slap them awake inside their rooms if ever they're still asleep because he doesn't have their key cards. He stepped back again and decided to approach the receptionist, hoping that he can get her to open the door for him.

"Oh hey, Taeha-si?"

He greeted with his usual overly friendly smile as he spotted the guy leaning on the receptionist's bar while he's, obviously, flirting with the pretty woman.

Taeha shifted his attention to his side as the actor stood there, flashing him back a smile.

"Mr. Lee's been looking for you, too? We need to leave in an hour,"

"Oh, yeah, I had loaded my stuff on the van earlier, I just drop here for a moment to say bye to this beautiful lady,"

He said with his usual confident tone. He smiles at the lady one more time, making her shy and blushing in front of them.

Jackson chuckles a bit and shakes his head. He suddenly remembered how much of a flirt he was before, just like him? But yeah, ever since Tuan came into his life, he'd been his endgame.

"Why are you here anyway?"

Taeha asked as he now started standing properly with his hands inside his pockets.

"Mr. Lee told me to check on my friends, they're still not going down and haven't loaded their stuff yet, I don't know if they're still sleeping or they just move in slow-motion while preparing?"

"Really? But as far as I can remember those two didn't even drink that much last night? Jinyoung-si even keeps on rejecting my congratulatory shot?"

"Exactly! I'm the one who'd been dead drunk last night, but I still managed to prepare and be on time than them? Seriously, those two..."

Jackson complained while his hands on either side of his waist.

Or did they had a drinking session on their own?

He thought, but just groan and shrugged it off.

Whatever. I'll definitely slap awake the hell out of them.

Taeha laughs a bit as he saw how annoyed Jackson was.

"Chill. I believe they're already preparing now, too. They'll go down soon."

He said and patted Jackson's shoulder.

"Yeah, whatever, I'll just go and wrestle them out of their beds."

He said making Taeha laughing again.

"Well, good luck then. I'll go ahead and meet, Mr. Lee, see you there,"

"Yeah, see you later,"

He replied as they did a pound hug. Taeha bid his final goodbye to the receptionist and finally left.

"Oh yeah, um..."

Jackson started once the latter was gone. The receptionist snaps on reality once he heard the guy speaking.

"Oh, sorry, how can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was just wondering if you can open my friends' door for me?"

He asked in English. The receptionist immediately looks a bit hesitant as she heard that.

"Oh, no worries! I'm honestly their friend and one of them is our director, they haven't come down yet, and we need to leave in an hour, they aren't answering my calls too, so I just wanted to check on them. Don't worry, I'll let you open it, you can accompany me, I won't touch their card keys?"

He explained, knowing for sure, they wouldn't just lend their customer's personal copy of the card key to anyone.

The receptionist still looks a bit skeptical, but as Jackson keeps on convincing her, she soon agreed after having his coworker's approval beside her.

"Their names are, Park Jinyoung, room A408, and Lim Jaebeom, room A503, I guess?"

Jackson provided the info and was a bit confuse too on why did the two girls start looking at each other again.

"Is there a problem?"

He asked, startling them both.

"No, Sir. Here it is, please follow me."

She said as she started leading the way. Jackson followed her to the elevator. They stood there in front, waiting for it to open.

"Did, Taeha-si asked for your number?"

He tried asking to start a conversation. The receptionist just smiled and started blushing, making him chuckling once again.

That guy is seriously fast.

He thought, and finally get ready when the elevator door starts opening.

"Jackson!"

Jackson's expressions instantly turn into a frown when Jaebeom came face to face with him once it opens, and it's obvious that he doesn't even brush his hair yet, because it's seriously all over the place.

"Are all of them there already? , I overslept, sorry!"

He asked in panic as he started scratching his head.

"Yeah, and you guys are seriously so late."

"Sorry, okay? I'm here now, where are they?"

"Seriously, Jaeb? You know where, what the?"

He replied, as him and the receptionist entered the elevator, leaving, Jaebeom outside.

"Oh right! Sorry, gotta go!"

Jaebeom beamed and started hurrying his way to their meeting spot to probably load his stuffs on the van since he's seriously late now.

"Alright, one down, one more to go."

Jackson muttered as if the receptionist really was interested.

They walked through the hotel's hallway until they're in front of, Jinyoung's room. The receptionist first tried to knock and ring on the door and announce their presence, but since no one's still answering. She finally inserted the card key for it to open. She stayed beside the door as Jackson quietly peaks inside.

"Jinyoung?"

He called out, but no one's still answering so he just fully opened the door and went inside.

His lips pursed into a thin line as a deep sigh escaped his nose.

I really want to hit him.

He told himself as he saw, Jinyoung still sleeping so comfortably on his bed, wrapped on his blanket.

He never actually expected that Jinyoung can be this irresponsible considering he's the most excited one to get back home?

He shakes his head for a second before he started walking closer to the bed, grabs the end of the blanket, and pulled it all at once, making Jinyoung rolling and falling out of bed in an instant.

"What the ?!"

He groaned and cursed as soon as his back meets the floor. He blinks for a few times to clear his vision and roamed his eyes around to get a feeling of his surroundings.

His eyes turns into a glare as he saw Jackson standing there with his arms crossed on his chest, looking at him with that bored face.

"What the is your problem?"

He asked, climbing back on his bed while massaging his hurt back.

"How dare you ask me that, Park Jinyoung? I should be the one asking that? What the heck is your problem being this late and relaxed? We're leaving in an hour and yet you're still sleeping like a dead log on your bed?"

Jackson nagged. Jinyoung was looking at him with confusion written all over his face.

What the heck is this guy saying?

He thought.

Who's late? He was sure he had set an alarm 3hrs before their departure here, so why would he be late?

He thought again, and finally figured out why when he checks the time on his phone and saw that they have indeed less then an hour now to leave.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier than this?! What the , Jackson?!"

He complained as he started running out of his bed and around the room to prepare himself and pack his stuffs inside his suitcase.

"What the heck are you doing there standing?!"

"What?"

"ing help me, Jackson Wang?!"

"You—aish!"

Jackson was about to complain but realizes that it wouldn't make him faster, so he just decided to help him pack his stuffs so they can just all go down and leave.

 

ooOoo

 

"How dare you both lie to me?!" Jinyoung and Jaebeom were just looking at each other and lets out a deep sigh as Jackson started nagging at them again. "I knew you guys had a drinking session on your own last night while I'm not there!"

"How many times do we have to tell you that we didn't?"

"Yeah, and who the heck would have the appetite to drink more after seeing you being a gross puking monster last night?"

Jinyoung and Jaebeom answered as a matter of fact.

"Then explain to me, why?" He asked again, actually, for the nth time now. "What caused you guys to be this late?"

This time, Jaebeom couldn't help but groan and massage his temple with his hand. Jinyoung on the other hand seems not interested at all as he just started focusing on his phone, probably texting and updating his boyfriend again.

"Is it really not possible for people to overslept huh, Jackson Wang?"

Jaebeom snide back totally done with his friend.

"For the two of you, yeah, it's not possible!"

He answered, and Jaebeom was just looking at him with a wtf look on his face.

"You've been late all your life, but did you heard anything from me?"

He said to make him stop.

Jackson thought about all the times that he made Jaebeom wait for him because he's always awfully late, especially during their university years.

"Fine. I was just worried okay? Also, I thought you guys are excited to go back, but it seems like it was me who's only excited?"

He said, and Jaebeom just didn't know how to deal with him anymore.

Jinyoung slowly looks up from his phone to look at Jackson when he heard that, he has this tiny glare in his eyes as he asks him 'What did you say?' Jackson immediately shuts up after seeing that and answering 'Nothing!' to him.

Jinyoung just quietly goes back on his phone after that.

How dare he say he was the only one excited to go back, and I wasn't at all?

The director thought, because, duhh, he didn't even mind that he didn't get to shower today as long as he knows he'll be with Yugyeom after a few hours from now?

"Anyway, have you told, Mark what time are we arriving?"

Jaebeom asked to change the topic.

"Of course! I didn't even need to tell him, he just know it all, you know?"

He didn't even know how his boyfriend knew every details, but he wasn't complaining at all. He can stalked him all he want.

"He said they'll be picking us up at the airport once we landed back,"

"Youngjae?"

He asked with an obvious hesitation.

"I don't know, I didn't actually get to asked who's coming, but I figured they'll all be there?"

He answered as he pulls out his phone on his pocket to ask his boyfriend about it.

Jaebeom only hummed as a response.

He'd been away from Seoul for months, and even though he couldn't hold him, he truly misses just seeing him and looking at him in a distance. Now that he's going back, he was hoping he was there. He really wanted to see him.

"We'll be getting in 15mins, alright?"

Mr. Lee reminded them all as they were just waiting now to finally get inside the plane.

Jinyoung turned off his phone and puts it back on his pocket, checking his bag one last time to see if he had gotten everything. The two other guys beside him did the same.

"Toilet. I'll be back in a sec."

Jinyoung told his friends before he stood up and started heading to the nearest toilet around the place.

He quickly did his stuff as he entered the cubicle and proceeds in washing his hands on the sink after.

He was just peacefully doing his own thing when he suddenly heard some footsteps beside him, looking up, the same shivers run down his spine when he saw his colleague entering from the door and stopping just beside him at the sink.

His hands stopped under the water as he stares at him through the mirror. He didn't know, but he just suddenly feels so tense as if any minute from now, Taeha would be doing something worth punching for.

Taeha smiled at him and leans his back on the sink, looking as relaxed as ever.

Jinyoung waited for some seconds for anything, but nothing came forth so he just tore his glare at him and just finished washing his hands. He grabs some tissues on the other side of him to dry his hands, throwing it in the trash bin once he's done.

He looks at the guy for a moment as he knew he was watching him the whole time, and as expected, Taeha was indeed still looking at him with the same smirk.

Jinyoung glares back at him one last time before he started walking closer to the door.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Taeha suddenly spoke, stopping Jinyoung from opening the bathroom door. He looks at him with his usual bored look, knowing for sure the guy's just been spitting out nonsense again, specifically that stuff that he keeps on pertaining that Jinyoung knew nothing about.

Taeha was looking at him with that smirk as if he's expecting for him to react. Unfortunately, Jinyoung has no idea what he was talking about nor interested at all, so he just continued into opening the door again.

"You must be so drunk last night?"

He spoke again before Jinyoung could even made his first step outside.

This time, Jinyoung suddenly got intrigued. He stopped and turns to look at him again.

Taeha chuckles a bit as per seeing Jinyoung's questioning look.

"You didn't remember aren't you?"

He said, chuckling one more time.

"I told you stop with your nonsense."

Jinyoung replied, secretly alarming his whole system when Taeha pushes himself up from leaning on the sink to walk a bit closer to him.

"I don't think this one's nonsense, Jinyoung?"

He whispered, putting both of his hands inside his pockets and as he leans down his head a little closer to level their eyes.

"What're you talking about?"

He asked, this time, his heart started beating so fast in fear as Taeha started laughing and shaking his head.

"You know what? It's annoying that I'm the only one who remembers?" He said and even snapped his tongue as if he's really disappointed. The scared and intrigued look on Jinyoung's face made him more excited. "But, okay... I'm quite considerate about everything, so...let me just remind you—"

He whispered once again, leaning closer to Jinyoung's ears to say that. Jinyoung instantly pushed him away because of that.

Annoyance was visible in the other guy's face, but he tries pulling it off as quickly as he can to bring up that devilish smile.

"Don't pretend as if you're really disgusted by me when you're all over this guy last night..."

He spoke slowly as if burying every word inside Jinyoung's head.

There was a sudden rush of blood that spread throughout his whole body as he hears that. He didn't know what that exactly means, but he knows it wasn't good at all.

"What're you ing saying?"

He said, his fist clenching in anger on his sides, at the same time he started browsing every reserved memory of last night's events, but no matter how hard he thinks about it, there's nothing suspicious about it at all.

What is he even saying that he was drunk? He wasn't even barely drunk last night?

"I'm really not good at explaining so maybe I can just show you instead?"

Taeha excitedly said as he started pulling out his phone inside his pocket and scrolled through it.

Jinyoung's heart keeps on drumming his chest as he waited in fear on his spot, he can even feel the beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he watches Taeha fiddling through his phone.

There's no way he did something. He was sure of that. He did his best to avoid him. Jaebeom was there to guard him.

While Jinyoung was squeezing his brain to remember it all, Taeha had finally found what he was looking for on his phone.

"Still can't remember?"

He spoke, waking Jinyoung up from his thoughts. He snapped his attention back at him from the ground, taking a nervous gulp as Taeha lifted up his phone to show him something.

Jinyoung slowly shifted his look from Taeha's face and into the phone screen in front of him.

It was as if he had been poured a whole drum of freezing water on his spot once he got a clearer view of what was being shown to him. His whole body froze and his eyes turn into big circles.

He snatches the phone on the guy's hand and stares at it even more, aggressively swiping through it all as he saw a lot more pictures of him in there.

What the is this? When? Why couldn't I remember?

He stopped and started shaking in both angers in fear as he saw a video. He looks up to Taeha's face with his eyes shaking as he hesitantly taps on the play button, and it wasn't even 5secs that it has played, but Jinyoung immediately stopped it and drops the phone on the ground as he heard how disgusting everything sounds.

He stares down at it as his eyes started glistening with tears.

No.

There's no way it was him.

It's not him.

How the did that even happened? He goes back to his room as soon as Jaebeom told him. He can even remember showering alone and climbing to his bed after sending Yugyeom one last message? Jackson woke him up earlier with no sign of any suspicious events that had happened last night?

There's no way he...

This is impossible. He can't believe it. He won't believe that.

"I'll leave as soon as you take it how's that?"

And it hit him.

Was it...that drink?

But he didn't felt anything weird after taking it? Even after hours? How come...

"Is it really not possible for people to overslept huh, Jackson Wang?"

Jaebeom.

"You wouldn't mind me drinking it since he really didn't want to, right?"

He did take it too and now both of them...

"No....No...ing no!"

He hysterically shouted as he kicks the thing on the ground away from them. His chest heaves up and down erratically as his mind started going blank.

"That's not me! It's not me!"

He continued shouting as he grabs the other guy's collar.

Taeha was just staring at him with his monotonous expressions, hands still inside his pockets.

"What did you do?! You ing jerk! What did you ing do?!" He shouted on his face and throws a sudden punch on the other guy's face in panic. "What did you ing do?! Tell me!"

He demanded as he grabs him again by his shirt. His eyes were throwing daggers as the tears keep on flowing down his eyes.

Taeha keeps on chuckling as he watches how desperate he looks right now.

If only you were a little nice to me then I would have not thought of this?

He thought as he remembers how Jinyoung treated him all this time as if he didn't really deserve being treated like that.

"Tell me! ing tell me!"

He shouted once again as he keeps on shaking him back to his sanity.

Taeha grabs Jinyoung's hands on his shirt before speaking.

"Then be ing nice to me while I'm asking, Jinyoung."

He firmly said as he started looking back at Jinyoung's eyes with the same intensity as the other. Jinyoung's teeth gritted in anger as he finally lets Taeha shoves his hands off of his collar.

They stare at each other for a second before Taeha started scoffing.

"You're crying as if your life depends on that stuffs huh?"

He mocked.

Jinyoung couldn't even say anything because it was true. His whole life depends on it and he'll do anything to get rid of it.

Taeha lets out a sigh and started fixing his clothes, he walks closer to his now unfixable phone and picks it up.

"I just bought this one, tsk." He said as if that really matters right now. The devilish smirk never leaves his face as he keeps on seeing Jinyoung's furious but helpless eyes and tears. "Well... it's not like you'll be able to get rid of it by destroying my brand new phone right?"

He added and chuckles again.

Jinyoung feels like Killing him right at this moment every time he gets to hear that sound.

"Also, why is it a big deal to you?" He asked, now walking closer to him again. "It's just ? As if you and your boyfriend haven't done that yet?"

He said and started laughing again after Jinyoung slapped his face so hard.

" you! Say that again!"

Jinyoung growled.

Yes, it's just .

But it's only for Yugyeom. Only for his boyfriend, and the fact he—

Jinyoung's tears roll down even more as he closes his eyes and tries taking off those images and sounds inside his head as he remembers it, wishing that he has never seen it at all.

Yugyeom....

He helplessly thought as he desperately tries to replace those disgusting images of him with Yugyeom's bright smiles.

"Why did you ing do that?"

He spoke after opening his eyes again and letting out a sigh to calm himself.

Taeha brushes of the blood on the corner of his lips with his thumb before answering.

"Why do you think?"

He returned the question. Jinyoung's jaw keeps on clenching.

"Are you trying to blackmail me with that to get what you want?"

Because there's really no other reason for him to do this aside from that. Jinyoung knows Taeha isn't after him at all. Yes he do tries to flirts with him, but he knew Taeha isn't really into him in a romantic kind of way. He doesn't like him to that extent to be doing this.

Taeha started laughing again and Jinyoung knew this guy's really out of his mind.

"Blackmail you?" He spoke and laughs again, "You're getting it all wrong, Jinyoung?"

He said as he steps closer to him one more time.

"I just wanted to have some remembrance of that night that's why I took some pictures, you know?"

"Cut the ing crap, Shin Taeha."

He straightforwardly said, getting more and more desperate as seconds pass by and he's getting done with this guy's sarcasm.

"Fine, then... you're really no fun as always," He said under his breath, "I don't really plan on sharing those stuff with anyone..."

He whispered, and Jinyoung's eyes flicker in hope as he heard that, annoying Taeha.

"Aside from your boyfriend..."

He added, crushing that hope as soon as possible. Jinyoung's eyes turn back into a glare in just seconds after hearing that.

"You can't do that. I'm ing warning you, Shin Taeha."

"Tss. What will you do? Sue me? Call the police? Go ahead,"

He arrogantly said as pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter