TM 10

TRUST ME (Let Me Book 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung?"

Both, Jinyoung and Mrs. Kim shifted their attention behind them once they heard that voice.

It was, Yugyeom, looking a bit confuse on what the two were doing, because they look a bit serious.

Mrs. Kim immediately put on a smile for his son.

"Okay?"

He said with a small chuckle as if asking them what's happening.

"Yes, son?"

"Well...am I interrupting some serious conversation here?"

He added jokingly making his mom chuckling too. Jinyoung didn't know, but he suddenly feels a bit forced to pull off the same reaction, even though no one told him to.

"We're just talking about the dishes, honey,"

She said in a casual manner. Yugyeom was still having that 'Okayyy???' look on his face, but as Jinyoung confirmed it that they were just talking about that, Yugyeom immediately lets it go.

"Yes, why are you doing that, anyway? Come on!"

Yugyeom playfully said.

"Well, your complain is nonsense, because, Jinyoungie is almost done,"

Mrs. Kim said, Jinyoung only smiled to agree. Yugyeom sighed and shakes his head.

'My boyfriend and his super organized ,'

He thought.

"Anyway, let's go walk, Mark hyung and Jackson hyung outside, they need to go now for the rehearsals,"

"They're leaving already?"

"Yes, Mom, they're actually late now to be honest?"

He answered with a chuckle.

Jinyoung finally puts down the last plate and nodded his head. They finally excused themselves to, Yugyeom's mom after that to see their friends.

Jinyoung can even feel Mrs. Kim’s eyes on him while walking out with Yugyeom. He just feels more relaxed when they finally exited the kitchen. He wasn't really scared of, Yugyeom's mom, the lady doesn't seem mad at all, but rather she looks as if she was about to ask him for a big time favor or something like that, that Jinyoung knew so well he wouldn't get to turn down.

And honestly, whatever it is, he was thankful that, Yugyeom barges in to them in that same exact moment.

‘What could it be?’

He asked himself. Even though he does have a little idea on what was it all about.

And to be honest, he suddenly feels like going now, too. He didn't want to continue that interrupted conversation anymore, he didn't even know whether he wanted to open this is up to his boyfriend. He knows for sure, that Yugyeom won't stop bugging himself about it once he told him, and worst, he might even confront his own mom about it, and Jinyoung didn't want that, since he figured this is supposed to be somewhat a confidential matter between him and Yugyeom's mom.

Shaking his head subtly, Jinyoung told himself to just lets it go for now.

"Are you sure, you guys, didn't want to go with us?"

"No, it's fine, we'll just get a cab, I know you, two, has your own agendas, so we'll just go on our own and not bother you,"

Mark answered, giving his youngest friend a pat on his shoulder.

"Bother? You guys never been one!'

Yugyeom insists.

"Just let them go, if they wanted to go alone,"

Jinyoung said beside him. Yugyeom only pouted and muttered 'fine.' making his hyungs cooing because he seriously looks so cute. Jinyoung just giggled.

"We'll go now! See you guys again when we have a chance!"

Mark said and finally started to walk away while waving, Jackson congratulated, Yugyeom one last time and they're finally off.

Once, it was just the two of them, Yugyeom shifted his attention to the guy beside him.

Jinyoung looks back at him and smiled when he saw the look, Yugyeom has right now. He purposely inched backwards when the younger attempted to hold him, making Yugyeom questioning him with his expressions.

"What now?"

Jinyoung asked innocently as if he really didn't know what the younger was trying to do. Yugyeom smirked and shakes his head, re-attempting by putting his hands on the older's shoulder, ending up sighing in defeat when, Jinyoung playfully shrugged his hands off.

"What's with you today?"

Jinyoung asked playfully while laughing, still trying to avoid the younger's hands.

Yugyeom didn't answered and just proceeds to catch him, until they started running after each other in front of the Kim's mansion.

"Gotcha!"

Yugyeom said when he finally caught him and trapped him inside his arms. Jinyoung tried to squirm off of it, but was unsuccessful, so he just playfully sighed and gave up.

"What the heck, get off me!" He teasingly said, making the younger wrapping his arms around him even tighter. "Yah, Kim Yugyeom?"

He jokingly said.

"Don't want to."

The younger muttered and shifted to properly hugging him instead. He dive his head on the crooked of his hyung's neck and sighed contentedly.

Jinyoung smiled sweetly because of that, he lifted his arms too, to hug his boyfriend, kissing his head and softly running his hands on, Yugyeom's back.

"Why you so clingy today?"

He softly asked, giggling as, Yugyeom lifted his head for a while to show his pout, then returned his head on its previous comfortable position on the crook of, Jinyoung's neck.

"Missed me?"

He whispered with a smile.

Yugyeom chuckled as he heard that.

"As far as I know, you're the one who's missing me so bad?"

He answered with a playful smirked, teasing the older. Jinyoung rolled his eyes and jokingly tried to get off the hug, which the younger immediately prevented.

"Just joking!"

He said, wooing the older as soon as possible. Jinyoung only laughed and goes back on hugging the younger again.

Honestly, Jinyoung just wanted some sweet wooing. He aren't actually denying the fact that he was indeed, the one, who's missing the younger so badly. This previous months was just so full of everything from his work and Yugyeom's agendas at uni that they feel like they really didn't get to maximize those times that they were together, and now, that Yugyeom has finally finished his course, and Jinyoung finally had nothing anything work related for now, they feel like this is finally their chance to be just all over each other. They know that they would be even more busy now that, Yugyeom finally graduated, but they wanted to take this chance to just not think about of anything else other than themselves, them being together.

“So, what’s your plan today?”

Jinyoung muttered, still engrossed with that hug with the younger. Yugyeom lifted his head to think, and smiled when he finally thought of an idea.

“How about we go to your place and just stay there all day?”

He asked. Jinyoung laughed a little when heard that.

Just what he expected, Yugyeom will of course, prefer to just stay all day with him in his place. The younger doesn’t really like going out that much, unless if it was a date.

“Don’t you want to stay here?”

“You said it yourself, my place isn’t really a good place to do couple stuffs?”

Yugyeom answered, realizing it now, too, that they never had successfully made any intimate stuffs in here since day one. He didn’t know if it was because, here, there’s a lot of people staying, while on the older’s place it was just the two of them, so the chances of them being interrupted was given, or maybe because this place just isn’t really for that. Either of that, Yugyeom needs a place where they won’t be interrupted at all.

“What is it that couple stuff you’re planning to do, that you didn’t want to be disturb?”

Jinyoung asked again pretending to be innocent. Yugyeom playfully rolled his eyes.

“Do you really want me to spell it out?”

He said with a challenging look, Jinyoung shrugged his shoulder still trying to act like he has no idea. Yugyeom smirked and stares at the older’s lips, inching closer and was about to give him a kiss, but Jinyoung immediately stopped him by putting his hand on the younger’s lips.

“Are you crazy? Someone might see us?”

He whispered, checking his left and right if there’s someone near them, and even though this place is just huge and that their location seems secluded at all, Jinyoung still want to be a little cautious.

“There’s no one here,”

The younger answered after removing his hyung’s hand on his lips. He guides his hand back on the back of his neck, and inches forward again, smiling as, Jinyoung didn’t stop him anymore this time.

‘It should be fine, right?’

Jinyoung told himself before he finally lets his insecurities about someone possibly seeing them and just kisses his boyfriend back.

He had kissed this man so many times, but the feeling every time their lips touches were the same feeling as they did the very first time.

It still excites him, so much addicting.

They couldn’t help but smile in between those kisses.

“Excuse me, you kids, I need to water the flowers?”

As if something had slapped them back to reality, Jinyoung popped his eyes open when he heard that. He quickly detangled himself from his boyfriend and stood there stiff on his spot. Yugyeom on the other hand was clueless until he saw, Nana behind them, scratching the back of his head as the older lady was giving them a ‘You’re really doing that here huh?’ look.

Jinyoung lowers his head down as soon as he met eyes with the older lady, his face was shaded with bright red in pure embarrassment. Yes, he knows that, Nana is aware that they’re together, but come on, he didn’t want her to think they were just together to do stuffs like this.

“So? Can I take care of the innocent flowers now?”

“Oh! Sure, sure! I’m sorry,”

Yugyeom awkwardly said, moving aside so the older lady could go ahead and water the flowers behind them.

He looks at his boyfriend and giggled when he saw that, Jinyoung was literally almost out of his consciousness now, he looks as if he already wanted the ground to just eat him whole.

Jinyoung glared at him when he heard him laugh.

“You, kids just continue that inside your room, you didn’t want your mom or your dad to see you instead right?”

Nana spoke, getting back their attention.

“Yeah…sorry,”

“Don’t be. There’s nothing wrong with what you’re doing, I am just saying that you kids, needs to be a little bit more cautious when you’re here, you know we have a lot more eyes here than your boyfriend’s place?”

Nana advised them, making Jinyoung even more embarrass.

What happen to his cautiousness earlier?

‘Well, it was basically, Gyeom’s fault?’

He thought. Blaming his boyfriend for it, because he wouldn’t get to do it, if Yugyeom didn’t tempted him.

And that, he knows was a lie, because of course he does want to do it too. He’s just trying to find something that would ease his embarrassment.

Both of them nodded their heads to agree.

“And anyway, I just remembered, have you done your anniversary? I remembered you got together around this time last year?”

The older lady said when she remembers what happen last year in this same exact location.

The two younger guys immediately brighten up when they heard that, suddenly getting some glimpse of that night inside their heads.

“Yes, we did!”

Yugyeom beamed, making Nana smiling as per seeing his baby getting excited about it.

“Jinyoung hyung flew back here for me for our anniversary!”

He added. Jinyoung only chuckle with his boyfriend’s excitement.

“Really? That’s so sweet of you, Nyeong-ah?”

Nana said and gently pinches the younger’s cheeks. Jinyoung smiled even more and nodded his head.

“Yugyeom gave me this,”

He said as he excitedly shows off his bracelet to the older lady.

“It’s a couple, look?”

Yugyeom added, putting his wrist beside his boyfriend to show it to the older lady. Nana laughed a little because of that. She really finds it so cute how this two suddenly got excited like that upon the mention of their anniversary.

“You two are so cute!”

She beams, making the two younger guys a little shy.

“And I’m so happy for the both of you, you really are perfect for each other,”

She added with a genuine smile.

Yugyeom was greatly moved when he heard that, he smiled even wider and hugged the older lady as tight as he can to convey how much he was thankful to have her.

“Thank you, I love you, Nana,”

He whispered. The older lady smiles even more and patted his back muttering ‘I love you, too, son.’ to Yugyeom.

Jinyoung was just watching them with a soft smile on his face.

They were indeed, lucky to have the older lady around them. It feels so nice knowing that aside from their friends, there’s someone older than them who knows and accepts them for what they are.

Thinking about that, Jinyoung’s smile slowly fades away as he remembered that interrupted conversation with, Yugyeom’s mom earlier at the kitchen.

‘How about her? Will she understand just like, Nana understands it?’

He thought.

He has this strong feeling that it is what he thought it was all about, and honestly, Jinyoung knows they couldn’t hide this forever, and sooner or later they would really need to inform everyone around them about it, but he was wishing that they would get to do that without anyone forcing them or just letting it out because they were cornered. As much as he possible, he wanted to openly out it on their own will, not just because someone told them to do so.

“We’ll go now, Nana! Please, tell Mom, I’ll be on hyung’s place for a while,”

Yugyeom spoke, making Jinyoung snapping out of his thoughts. Nana told them she’ll inform, Mrs. Kim about it. Jinyoung bid his goodbye’s too and, Yugyeom finally grabs his boyfriend hands to walk away.

While walking on the drive way, Jinyoung’s mind couldn’t help, but go back to what he was thinking earlier.

‘Does she really know?’

He thought, still trying to figure out what could have happened if, Yugyeom didn’t interrupted them earlier?

‘Or am I just overthinking?’

He asked himself.

What if he was really stressing about nothing? What if it is really not about that? What if it was just some silly question again that a Mom could asked about his son to his friends?

Jinyoung just keeps on thinking about it, that he didn’t even realized his mood was slowly going down now. He shifted his look on his boyfriend when he felt his hand being squeezed a little.

Yugyeom was a bit surprised when he saw the older’s reaction, his brows were furrowed, already meeting each other that it almost seems like he was glaring at him. Which is confusing because, what did he even do for, Jinyoung to be annoyed at him right now?

“What’s the matter?”

He asked, getting concerned.

Jinyoung’s brows soften when he heard his boyfriend’s soft voice. He shakes his head a little to shook those thoughts out.

“If you’re mad about, Nana seeing us earlier, then I’m sorry…”

“No, no! It’s…not about that,”

He quickly said as he didn’t want to his boyfriend getting guilty about it.

“Then what were you thinking? You seem so lost on it?”

“It’s nothing really…I just remember if I turned off the AC at home or not?”

He said as an excuse, feeling a little bit bad from keeping it to his boyfriend, but Jinyoung promised himself, he’ll definitely tell him soon when he’s finally sure of it, because right now, he really didn’t know if he can tell him yet, since even him wasn’t even sure what it was all about, all he have right now is all assumptions.

“You sure it was just that?”

“Yeah, did you remember turning it off?”

He asked to finally divert the conversation. Yugyeom thought about it for a while, eyes turning into circles when he realized that he didn’t get to turn it off before leaving for the ceremony since they’re basically on rush.

“!”

Yugyeom cursed. Jinyoung’s thoughts completely diverted to their AC now, too. Eyes also getting bigger as, Yugyeom reacted like that.

“You didn’t?!”

He asked. Yugyeom smiled awkwardly then nodded his head, making Jinyoung’s mouth hanging open, because basically they left it on for the whole day without anyone needing or using it.

“I’ll share with the bill for this month,”

He said, letting out an awkward chuckle as Jinyoung was looking at him with his done look.

“You better be, Kim Yugyeom.”

 

ooOoo

 

Jinyoung looks at his boyfriend beside him, who’s just quietly driving, focusing on the road. He lets out sigh and just stares outside the window as he know, Yugyeom isn’t really on the mood right now.

He scratched his head as he thought of how this day might possibly end, because of this urgent matter. Getting disappointed with himself, too, that he couldn’t do anything about it.

He pulls out his phone inside his pocket when they heard it ringing, thus making, Yugyeom shifting his head to look at him for a second.

Jinyoung groaned when he saw that it was, Taeha again who’s calling. He gathered his remaining patience first before finally tapping the answer button.

“What?”

He annoyingly asked.

“I’m already on my way, okay?”

He answered when the guy asked him for the nth time where is he now?

Jinyoung immediately ended the call after that and just throw his phone on the back seat.

‘Damn, that guy’s such a bother!’

He thought, pissed off.

He leans his head on the seat’s head rest and lets out a deep sigh.

He really feels bad right now for his boyfriend.

This day’s supposed to be just them, chilling and making out, but…

‘Why can’t we have a single day just for ourselves, really?!’

He thought and snapped his tongue in annoyance.

They were about to head directly at, Jinyoung’s place when he suddenly got a message from, Erick regarding a project. Jinyoung was confused at first, because the on-going project isn’t done yet and now there’s another one upcoming? Erick informed them that it was a project produced by the agency itself for the upcoming film festival and that they really need to start it as soon as possible to get the entry in before the deadline. Their agency was a big candidate during film festivals so they sure would not let this pass, and since, Erick, the main director was busy with the current project in Malaysia, he has no choice, but to summon his assistant directors to handle the film for now. Which is why, Taeha had flown back here to discussed and start it with, Jinyoung and the team.

Jinyoung didn’t know what to feel really, even though he has no regrets about his previous decision, he do feels a little bit di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter