08| Again

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you still, I always will"

 

~❇~

 

 

"Lieutenant Manoban!"

 

Lisa was about to board the plane when someone called her out, halting her from doing so. She looked back and saw Captain Kim and Lieutenant Song running towards her.

 

"Sir," she uttered.

 

"We have an emergency. Can you take the next flight instead?" Captain Kim asked and Lisa did not spare a second to think, she instantly changed flight with Lieutenant Song.

 

She boarded the next plane which took flight thirty minutes after the first one.

 

Lisa didn't know if she'd be thankful for not boarding the first flight after knowing it crash landed in South Korea. They were still on air when they heard the news about Flight 11. And as soon as they land, they immediately went to help the victims.

"This friend... is it an ex girlfriend?" She stared at the woman in front of her.

 

Her heart beats fast the longer she stays on her gaze as if it wanted to break through her chest because of the happiness it feels.

 

After five months, and even after that unpleasant conversation that night, Lisa is amazed on how Jennie still cared for her and how the latter makes her feel she's very important.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about. If you'll excuse me, I need to go," Jennie says after a long silence. She turned around and Lisa knew she couldn't waste this chance anymore.

 

She grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards her. Jennie crashed unto Lisa and the latter immediately held her in place by snaking both of hands around the woman's waist.

 

"I miss you," Lisa uttered while staring right into Jennie's. The latter closed her eyes as her tears fall, and looked down.

 

"I'm sorry," Lisa said.

 

Jennie heaved and clutched unto the woman's uniform as she let herself cry in front of her.

 

Lisa reached for the crying lady's cheeks, gently wiping off the tears and lifting her head in order to see her. She smiled when she meets her gaze and when she felt the latter leaning in to her touch.

 

"Did I make you worry?" she asked and Jennie closed her eyes once again, nodding slightly. "Sorry," Lisa whispered and kissed the other's forehead.

 

They both held unto each other as if nothing could break them apart. They stood there, hugging each other, mindless of the time.

 

"Uh... Jennie?" 

 

As soon as she heard her name, she immediately snapped her head to see Jisoo standing just steps away from them, smirking at her.

 

Jennie pulled herself away and so did Lisa when she noticed the presence of another friend. The army woman cleared and looked around the hallway like nothing happened.

 

 

~❇~

 

 

Jisoo kept staring at Jennie as soon as Lisa left to get them coffee. They're currently at the cafeteria as Lisa insisted them to be instead of staying on the lobby.

 

"Would you stop that already?" Jennie said icily without sparing a glance at her cousin causing the latter to laugh.

 

"Hm. Let me guess, you two are together again," Jisoo concluded right away that made Jennie turn to her instantly.

 

"No," she said but the older didn't s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter