10| I Love You

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: Mature Content

 


***

 

“home in you”

 

 

~❇~

 

 

Loud music boomed on the place and everyone was having a great time dancing and grooving to the rhythm. 

 

Jennie was having fun dancing with her friends. It's been a while since she went out with them and it's a relief that her schedule for tomorrow got cancelled.

 

"Having fun, miss?" a man shows up with a grin.

 

Jennie smiled and continued to dance to the music. The man laughed ily and joined in with the fun. Their body sometimes crashing because of the crowded dance floor and excessive movements.

 

"Hey, I think we should go. You're drunk already," Jennie laughed at Jisoo's remarked and shakes her head.

 

"You go ahead. I'm still having fun," Jennie said and faced the stranger with a smile.

 

When Jisoo left, the man immediately leaned in to Jennie's left ear, hand rested on her lower back pulling Jennie towards him. But alcohol got the best of her that she wasn't bothered by anything.

 

"Got some time?" the man whispered, grazing his lips against her ear, making Jennie moan unintentionally.

 

Jennie knew what he wanted and instinctively pushed him away but the man did not budge and just laughed at the woman's weak attempt.

 

"Come on, baby. You know you want it too," the man chuckled and planted soft kisses on her bare shoulders.

 

Jennie stepped back. Even with the influence of alcohol, she could still think straight at the moment. And there was no further note that his touch were disgusting that she left and transferred to another part of the dance floor.

 

All she wanted was to have fun and forget everything that's been stressing her out—work, friends, and that person. Glad that the man did not bother following her cause if he did, she won't hesitate to cause a scene at that place.

 

She danced as if there's no tomorrow, until her moves slowly became sensual as the music changes into a y bass music.

 

She was dancing, running her fingers through her hair while eyes were shut as she let herself drown in the music. Suddenly, she felt arms snaking from the back. She bolts up in surprise and faces sideways to see the person but her eyes shut as the latter started kissing her neck down to her bare shoulders.

 

At first, she thought it was the same stranger again but then the kisses were soft and gentle that reminded her of only one person.  But knowing it's impossible, she opens her eyes and although hazy because of the sweet butterfly kisses, she looks at the person who now has her eyes on her too.

 

She gasped at the familiar face, mouth hanged open in surprise. "Lisa," she whispered against the latter's cheeks.

 

She saw Lisa's jaw clenched before the woman crashed her lips unto her. It was demanding, controlling, and rough, making Jennie moan in between their kiss.

 

Lisa pulled away and Jennie pants for air, opening her eyes to meet the other's fiery gaze. She gulped and held unto the Thai's hands that rested on her stomach.

 

"You're making me mad, Kim. And that's not a good idea," Lisa spoke huskily against her skin, making Jennie shudder and wanting more.

 

She tried kissing Lisa but the latter retracted her face away from the brunette that made Jennie frown.

 

"You're drunk. Let's go home," Lisa said and pulled Jennie away from the crowd.

 

 

 

Lisa enters the club together with Chaeyoung. She just came back that night and the first thing she wanted to do was to see Jennie. She contacted Jisoo earlier and did not spare another minute to rush at the place.

 

She sees Jisoo on the tables but no sign of Jennie. She approached the older, with Chaeyoung tagging behind her.

 

"Unnie," Lisa beamed at Jisoo and the latter returned the smile.

 

"Thank goodness you're here!" Jisoo exclaimed. Lisa's brow shot up in curiosity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter