02| I see U see me

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“drinking old cheap bottles of wine”

 

 

~❇~

 

 

Chaeyoung watched Lisa as the latter lazily chew on her food while staring blankly on the table. Last night, she had just witness how she devour the fried chicken that she made and now she's barely eating anything.

 

Lisa sighed and puts her spoon down. She brought her hand up to massaged the bridge of her nose. She woke up late this morning feeling heavy all over. It wasn't the first time she got drunk but it feels like it.

 

She got excited last night that she drowned herself with alcohol until she could barely lift a finger and open her eyes. Remembering what happened made Lisa's head throb. 

 

Hangover.

 

Oh how much she missed it.

 

"Would you mind telling me how many bottles you drunk last night?" Chaeyoung asked with an eyebrow raised.

 

"How am I suppose to know? I can't even remember how I got here," Lisa replied. Her headache has gone worse and all she wants to do now is go back to sleep.

 

"So who's to blame? Surely, not me," Chaeyoung shakes her head in disappointment.

 

Lisa glared at her and the latter just shrugged. Well, it's not her fault either. Who would've thought that they'd be in one place at the same time? Of all the clubs out there, they managed to be in the same club.

 

"Don't you have work to do?" She changed the topic.

 

"It's Saturday, for your information," Chaeyoung deadpanned and Lisa knows that she had asked the wrong question. She face palmed and did not want to see her friend, who is surely smirking at her now.

 

"I hate you," she muttered still covering her face with her hand. 

 

 

~❇~

 

 

Jennie shows off her signature gummy smile when the host said something funny. She is currently holding a fanmeet.

 

"Jennie-ssi," the host started off while he read something from his card.

 

The woman bearing the name attentively looked at the host as his lips rose to a mischievous smile and she knew what is come. She always hear this question everywhere that every time she asked her, her answer would be the same making it seem like she had rehearsed it so many times.

 

"It's been four years since your debut. And since then, your fans have always wondered why The Jennie Kim is still single up to this day. Why is that?" the host asked.

 

She sighed quietly and brought the mic up to speak. "Priorities, I guess. I have other priorities than love. Right now, I just want to focus on myself first," she smiled.

 

"But is there a certain someone out there who had already captured your heart and attention?" the host emphasized his words making the audience squeal knowingly.

 

She faked a smile knowing what he wants to imply with his question and also the fans' reactions. "I'm not interested and not into relationships as of now."

 

"Too bad for him," the host commented which made the crowd laugh and also Jennie.

 

When the fanmeet ended, Jennie stayed in the dressing room backstage to check on the fans' gifts to her. It's always bliss for her when she meets and engage with her fans. 

 

She saw a bouquet of tulips on the table and a card. She immediately went for it and read what was written but to her dismay it was just a plain "Have a great day!" greeting with no name of the person it was from.

 

"Well, someone's happy?" a voice interrupted her. Even without knowing who gave the flowers, a genuine smile still made its way to her lips.

 

"Who gave these? They're beautiful," she smiled wider.

 

"I don't know? It was a delivery," the new comer responded wearing an annoying smirk.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jennie asked the latter when she noticed she was eyeing her intriguingly.

 

"Do you have any idea who it was from? Cause I bet, you know. You can't fool me, Jennie," the latter teased.

 

"Jisoo, I'm just amazed with the effort of that person, whoever he is," she defended and carried the flowers in her arms.

 

"Yeah right. Like how amazed you were last night?" Jisoo smirked making Jennie groaned in irritation.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter