13| Dating

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“they don't know about us”

 

 

~*~

 

 

"Aahhh Lisa," Jennie moaned when Lisa on her neck as the latter hugged her from behind, her hands roamed around her body.

 

 

Her right hand slipped inside Jennie's shirt, creeping up on her mounds, cupped one of them and played with her erected . While her other hand made it's way inside the brunette's shorts and to her wetness.

 

 

Jennie gasped when Lisa inserted a finger inside her and started ing in and out slowly. " Lis," she breathes which made Lisa smirked.

 

 

Jennie throws her head back on Lisa's shoulder, arched her back as her hand grabbed unto Lisa's head as the latter kept kissing her jaw and down to her shoulders.

 

 

"Lisa, please... f-faster," Jennie pleaded in between her moans, getting a little impatient with her lover's slow . She moaned Lisa's name again as she move her body, meeting every of her lover's.

 

 

With her buttocks grinding against Lisa's core, the latter groaned and inserted another finger inside Jennie's and began to move in and out of her faster like what she wanted.

 

 

Jennie's moans and whimpers filled the kitchen as she felt herself almost on her . A few more s and she let out a long, deep moan as she felt her body convulsed because of her release.

 

 

Jennie pants for air while Lisa hugged her from the back, also breathing heavily. 

 

 

"Are we good now?" Lisa asked.

 

 

Actually, Jennie has been ignoring Lisa for the past few hours because of what happened when they were at the beach. Instead of being sorry, the latter found it very funny. She knew the brunette was being jealous all because she says she was thinking of her first heartbreak without even knowing it was her all along.

 

 

Jennie glared at her. " you!"

 

 

"I'd love that, baby." Lisa shot back teasingly which made Jennie fume.

 

 

She pushed Lisa away but the latter just laughed and tried to held her but she shoved it quickly.

 

 

"Tell me, who was the girl?" She asked while crossing her arms. 

 

 

Lisa chuckled and stepped closer to her sulking kitten. For a moment there, she thought Jennie had forgotten about what she was being jealous about. "I think you got it all wrong, baby."

 

 

She closed the distance between them and searched for Jennie's hand but the latter didn't want to be touched.

 

 

"Who is it? Diana? Mina? Or is it Pal?" Jennie enumerates Lisa's ex-girlfriends one by one, counting on her fingers, her eyes slowly tearing up as she stares back at Lisa. 

 

 

She can't stop herself from being emotional. She knew she wasn't the woman's first girlfriend and not her first heartbreak. And it hurts to know that Lisa is thinking about a woman other than her. She had accepted Lisa had some pasts but how dare her to think of them while she's with her?

 

 

Lisa fell serious upon seeing the tears forming in her girlfriends eyes. Now, she feels guilty for the misunderstanding. She didn't mean to make her mad or jealous. She was just being honest but Jennie got it wrong and she couldn't blame her.

 

 

Lisa stepped closer, her gaze fixed on the lover. 

 

 

"I don't know..." she says as she stared at her. 

 

 

It was obvious that Jennie was holding her tears as she looked at Lisa and waited for what she has to say. The latter sighed, not knowing how she will make her girlfriend feel better.

 

 

Silence engulfed them and took a moment before she speaks again. If it's Jennie wants to know about her first heartbreak, then fine. She'll make her remember.

 

 

"Maybe... the one who slapped me in front of the whole school? Or the one who said she's straight so she dumped me but eventually became my girlfriend? Or maybe the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter