04| Dinner

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“what am I supposed to do?”

 

~❇~

 

Jennie woke up late the next morning. Her head was a little heavy from last night's party but can still manage. Jisoo was the one wasted. The latter was still sleeping soundly until Jennie finished cooking for their breakfast.

 

It was a Sunday and she have no schedules during the day of the week. She makes sure she had nothing to do on this day — to make time for her family and rest.

 

"Good morning," Jisoo said, appearing to the dining. Her hand was on her head, probably having a headache.

 

"Morning," Jennie greeted back with no emotions. Her cousin, although having a hangover, managed to catch what she said.

 

One brow shot up as Jisoo watched Jennie eat a piece of hotdog. The latter seems to be in a bad mood early on a Sunday, which was odd.

 

Then, a memory flashed in Jisoo's mind. Her lips immediately rose up to a smirk, pulling a chair in front of the brunette.

 

Jennie noticed the other Kim's menacing looks and with that annoying smirk plastered on her face, she already knows what the latter is thinking. She rolled her eyes at it making the cousin laughed loudly.

 

"What happened last night?" Jisoo asked, wiggling her brows up and down. Jennie glared at her.

 

"You passed out, if that's what you want to know," she replied.

 

Jisoo smirked more. "But that's not what–"

 

"Nothing special happened last night so shut up," Jennie snapped making her cousin burst into another laughter.

 

Now, she's starting to doubt the latter's mental health. Is she still normal?

 

"Really?" Jisoo asked as if it was something so impossible to be. "Oh yeah.. maybe military changed her, huh? You should be thankful nothing happened," she remarked.

 

Jennie ignored her and continued to eat her breakfast. A memory from last night made her smile unconsciously and Jisoo caught her.

 

"When I said you should be thankful I didn't mean for you to smile like a lunatic."

 

Jennie choked on her food. 'Was I smiling?' She wasn't expecting that blow to come. And she knew Jisoo won again.

 

"First door to the right," Jennie said referring to Jisoo's room. She and Lisa were carrying the drunk woman on their shoulders. They went for the room and laid Jisoo down on her bed.

 

"Thank you for the help," she said to her. But the latter didn't move on her feet and just stared at her in daze. Jennie knew that the latter's probably tired already after driving them home, and now she has to go home alone.

 

The thought of her riding a taxi home, in that sleepy state, made her guilty. Then again, she couldn't let her stay, can she?

 

"Coffee?" she offered.

 

Lisa's ears perked. "Yes, please," she smiled. And Jennie was sure she'd seen it before. She always had.

 

She looked away, not wanting to stare at those smiles. "You know the kitchen. After that, you can go. Just lock the door when you leave," she said before walking away and disappearing in her own room.

 

Lisa's smile faded but she can't do anything. She made coffee and made herself comfortable roaming around the living room, the dining and the kitchen, to which she thought, nothing changed much.

 

She was about to go when she remembered something so important. She wanted to knock on Jennie's door but knowing the latter, she will not open the door. So she left, locking the door from the inside.

 

When Jennie heard the main door clicked, she went out of her room. It took Lisa a while before leaving and she surely hate the woman for it. She went straight to the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter