12| Heartbreak

Remember That Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Belated Happy Birthday to BLACKPINK's Talented Maknae, Dance Prodigy 
LALISA MANOBAN!!! #0327
🎉🌟✨🌼💛

 

Seven years ago.

 

***

 

“love me like you do”

 

~*~

 

 

"A mission? No. I will not let you go on that mission!" Jennie screamed on the verge of her tears.

 

Lisa sighed and shook her head. She was expecting Jennie would say that so she wasn't surprised nor taken aback. Instead, she just resumed on packing her clothes. It was six months ago when Lisa came home and surprised her and went back after spending three days with her girlfriend.

 

Within those six months, Lisa received an order that she'll be participating on a mission abroad. She was overwhelmed with her first major field work and thought that it would be such an honor to be one of those soldiers however, there is one problem – Jennie.

 

Two weeks before Lisa leaves for the mission, she came home with the news and Jennie, as she thought, is completely against it.

 

Lisa was packing silently when Jennie suddenly grabbed her arm and started to take the former's clothes out from the bag.

 

"Jennie!" Lisa called and shoved her girlfriend's hand off her, putting her clothes back inside the bag but Jennie, the stubborn woman that she is won't give up a fight.

 

"Lisa!" Jennie screamed her name and cried out in frustration. She clearly doesn't want the lover to go on that mission and it's stressing her knowing that the latter is willing to go even if it meant danger.

 

Lisa sighed and stopped from packing. She turned to her girlfriend and pulled her close to her. She cupped her face and wiped away the tears with her thumbs. Jennie calmed at the touch but not totally.

 

"Please... don't go," she cried, gripping on Lisa's uniform tightly.

 

"I'm sorry. But I need to go," Lisa stand by her duty.

 

"Then what about me? Lisa, what about me?" Jennie asked rather pleading for Lisa to hear her out and listen to her. "I don't I can live without you. How can you do these things as if you don't care about my feelings? You know, I love you. And I support you with everything but this is just different, Lisa. I don't want to lose you." 

 

Lisa clenched her jaw and fought back her tears. "I promised you, didn't I? I'll be fine. And just like my promise to you, I also made an oath to the country. To me, it's not just a promise. It's a duty I need to fulfill, not only for the country, but also for you, and for myself. Jennie, I need you to trust me. Please," she said.

 

Jennie shook her head and cried. Lisa knew she cannot stop her from being too sad so she just let her. She took that opportunity to finish packing her things. She was already closing her luggage when she can barely hear Jennie sniffing.

 

She pulled her luggage down on the floor and checked her watch. It's already a quarter to ten. Fifteen minutes left before she'll be fetched by her colleague.

 

"Jennie..." she called her name out dearly but the brunette did not even glance at her.

 

She went to her but before she could say anything, her phone rang and her colleague's name flashed on the screen. She glanced at Jennie first before answering the call.

 

"Hey, Lisa. I'm already here. Where are you?" Her colleague said on the other line. Lisa glanced at the clock on the wall and back at the woman in front of her. 

 

It hasn't turn ten yet she already has to leave. Above that, she have not talked to Jennie yet.

 

"Wait for me. I just need to do something, first. I'll be quick, don't worry." She said to her friend before hanging up. Her eyes remained on Jennie but the latter still isn't looking at her so he held her hands.

 

"I'm leaving. Please, don't be like this. I know you're mad but at least hug me before I leave? Or just look at me, please?" Lisa searched for her gaze but failed again. So instead, she was the one who hugged the brunette and kissed the side of her lips. It was suppose to be on the lips but the latter moved her face away.

 

It saddened L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter