Ch. 14

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun didn't really get the chance to answer his fathers question before he started ordering him to go home with him. But the diva was having none of it. He stood in place in front of Jongin, staring defiantly at Hangeng.

"Baekhyun, we are leaving now." His father shouted getting angry by the second.

"That is not going to happen." The blonde stated seriously.

"Excuse me? Do you realize how much trouble you are in?" His father questioned him seriously.

"Oh absolutely but I don't give a damn." Hangengs eyes widened at his use of words.

Baekhyun scoffed smirking lightly, "I'm done taking orders from you, I am an adult and I will make my own decisions.." He shouted voicing his overall frustration. "I will not be the CEO of your company and you will not make me" The diva told him straight forwardly, Jongin smiled proudly, smirking when he noticed how flustered his father looked.

"That's not an option. Who do you suppose takes over than?" Hangeng challenged sounding like he was on the verge of snapping.

"I will" Luhan replied coming to stand next to Baekhyun, their father furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"What about your mother's company?" Hangeng asked curiously.

"We've made plans to swap positions, Baek taking moms spot and I with Sehuns help will take over your company" Luhan explained the agreement they made to him, "And mom is already on board and has agreed to it" he informed him.

Hangeng didn't answer for a few before he smiled impressed and most definitely proud, "Very well, if your mother has already agreed, I do too." He responded lightly.

Baekhyun stared at him surprised before he smiled at him, the first time in months "Thank you" he told him sincerely.

Hangeng nodded slightly "Anything for you sweet pea, I apologize if I caused you any pain.." he told him in heartbreaking tone.

Baekhyun walked over and hugged him tightly around the waist, "Never, I'm just happy you agreed to it" he told him sincerely, Hangeng wrapped his arms around him affectionately.

"I'm sorry I ever made you feel otherwise" he apologized, Luhan smiled before walking over to join the hug.

"Everything worked itself out, that's all that matters" Baekhyun reassured before pulling away some.

"I don't exactly agree with your method of getting my attention but yes everything worked itself out." Hangeng spoke honestly, looking at his boys proudly.

"Now, don't you have something to celebrate?" He asked looking at Baekhyun knowingly. The diva looked at him surprised before looking back at Jongin, walking over to drag him over.

"Yes, we do" Baekhyun answered simply, smiling up at his boyfriend sweetly.

"Should we celebrate at home, also to discuss a little more on the position swap, if that is alright with you Jongin?" Hangeng spoke looking at the other expectantly.

Jongin was surprised by the question being directed at him and by Baekhyun's father, "Of course, I would love too" he responded favorably because after all he would do anything for Baekhyun.

"Wonderful, see you kids at home" Hangeng stated before bidding everyone goodbye.

Baekhyun waited until he was out of sight before he let out a big sigh in relief, "Ok that was scary and unexpected.." he exclaimed hugging Jongin tightly around his waist.

"At least it went in our favor" Luhan told him smiling subtly, side-hugging Sehun when he walked over to him.

Baekhyun beamed before nodding with his head against Jongins chest.

"Let's go before it gets too late" Chen instructed loudly and they all acknowledged it, getting in their vehicles to enjoy a much needed celebration and evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning after a joyful evening spent with Baekhyun's family and Jongin officially meeting his family. The diva woke up in his boyfriend bed, having gone home with him after the celebration, to have their own form of fun. Sehun would probably kill them.. 

Baekhyun groaned at the sunlight shining in through the window, he cracked an eye open before rolling over and burying his face in Jongins back.The taller shifted at the sensation that it caused, waking up when he felt Baekhyun kiss his back lightly.

"Baek~" Jongin whined gruffly, said diva giggled before he peeked over the tallers back lodging his chin on his boyfriends shoulder.

Jongin looked at him through half-lidded eyes, at the subconscious pot on Baekhyuns face, he shook his head before rolling over on his back. The diva scooting over some so he wouldn't get crushed, almost holding the taller.

"Good *kiss* Morning! *another kiss but longer*" Baekhyun greeted cheerfully smothering him with kisses. Jongin chuckled kissing him on the cheek.

"Good morning indeed" he stated mischievously, moving his arm so he could hold Baekhyun better, the diva scrunched his face playfully, before he laid down on Jongins chest. Hand feeling up his abs, the taller just let him be, enjoying the peaceful moment, that he knew was about to be disturbed.

Not a minute later, Sehun barged right in with Jungkook not far behind him, "Get up lovebirds!" They both laughed at the pissed look on his face, it becoming more lighthearted when Jungkook jumped on the bed.

"Morning daddy!" The kid hugged Jongin when he sat up making sure his lower region was cover, same goes for Baekhyun, who was using the taller as a shield, leaning against him.

"Morning baba!" Jungkook greeted Baekhyun, making the diva confused but happy. The brothers were shocked.

"Jk-" Jongin tried to reprimand him but the diva interrupted.

"Good morning to you too Kookie" Baekhyun told him sincerely, planting a kiss on the kids cheek. Who squealed happily. Jongin shook his head at his son's tactics.

"Alright let's go eat breakfast JK, they will join us hopefully in a few minutes" Sehun instructed looking at Jungkook gently before sending the couple a dirty look at the end.

The kid nodded before running out of the room, Jongin laughed " you Sehun!" He exclaimed in amusement.

Sehun scowled "Ew, no thanks! I don't think Baek would appreciate it!" He protested in disgust before shutting the door behind hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter