Ch 1

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Present Day~

*Ding*

*Ding*

The bell rang to signal the end of the school day. Many were excited, especially a certain red-headed who is currently in his diva mode. Its none other than Baekhyun, a relatively calm person until it comes to school, a place he doesn't favor in the least but what can you do when your father has expectation.

Baekhyun went to his locker to get everything he needed and dispose of the things he didn't need. He huffed in annoyance. I really need to clean this damn locker. He closed his locker to the best of his ability, put his bag on (w/ one strap) and made his way to the parking lot, where his twin brother is hopefully waiting.

He lazily pushed the door open, not bothering to stop it from closing, he was already known as a troublemaker, there's no way this will cause a problem. But knowing his luck that might happen. 

He spotted the fluffy mop of blonde that was his childhood friend and roommate, sitting down next to the parking lot. Unfortunately, waiting for my twin brother who has not arrived.

When Baekhyun got closer he tossed his bag on the ground, scaring the wits out of his friend. He smirked at his reaction.

"Really Baek?!," the blonde yelled at him "Would a simple 'hello' kill ya?".

"Nah~, I just expected you to know it was me Chen" he smirked knowingly, Chen scoffed.

"Sure, whatever you say Baek" He responded.

Baekhyun sat down on the bench next to him looking around for a short, wide-eyed boy, "Did Chanyeol pick up Soo?" he questioned after not finding him.

"Yea, said they had a date" Chen responded with a smug look on his face, Baekhyun raced an eyebrow at this.

"Since when?" he question in astonishment.

"Since lunch apparently, Kyungsoo was excited too" Baekhyun noticed the smirk behind Chen's smile. This intriged him, he turned to face Chen, bringing his right leg up and placing it underneath his left.

'What kind of date are we talking about here?" he questioned with a sligh smile on his face.

"No clue but he was excited" Chen said nonchalantly, successfully killing all Baekhyuns previous thoughts.

"Wow, way to burst my bubble like that, you dinosaur" Baekhyun responded a salty tone to his voice. He said the last part not to subtly.

"YAH! I told you not to call me that!" Chen exclaimed slapping Baekhyun on the leg.

"OWW!" Baekhyun whined dramatically hitting Chen back.

"Geez, whats got your in bunch, I barely hit you" Chen responded, subtly rolling his eyes so Baekhyun wouldn't notice (he still noticed).

Baekhyun decided to let him off, only because he was too lazy to do anything.

"My stupid math teacher said I have to retake that damn test from last week!" He exclaimed remembering the hardship that came with preparing for that test.

"Maybe you should have actually studied instead of playing video games and lazing around" Chen spoke knowingly, he never heard the end of it all week.

"Shut uppp, I don't need your smart*ss remarks right now" Baekhyun exclaimed in a diva-like tone. He groaned leaning back against the bench silently praying for his brother to hurry up.

"I wish college was over~" Baekhyun whined his lips forming into a very noticeable pout.

"There's a month left, don't be so dramatic" Chen informed rolling his eyes, again. I wouldn't even have eyes with the amount of times I roll them around this diva.

"That's so far~ why can't it pass quicker~" Baekhyun continued with his whining

"Alright drama queen (Yah~!), I'll help you with this retake (Baekhyun's face lit up) but only this once" Chen declared so that this brat of a friend will quit being a baby.

"Thank you so much Jongdae, I love you~!!" Baekhyun jumped on him, squeezing the life out of him. Everyone that was still on campus wittness this, some snickered while others just ignored it, I mean its not the first time these two have done this, they always do this.

Chen smacked Baekhyun's back to get him off him, they both sat up and dusted themselves off. They both heard a car horn go off and they turned towards its direction.

Baekhyun faced lit up, he grabbed his bag and ran towards the car, Chen following slowly from behind.

When Baekhyun got closer his face fell a bit, my brothers boyfriend, Sehun was with him, not that he is bad company.

Baekhyun opened the back door behind the passenger seat and got in "What took you so long?" He questioned immeditately.

"Well Hello to you too" my brother sarcastically answered back.

"He's not in a 'hello' type of mood today Lu" Chen responded back snarkily, Baekhyun punched him in the leg. Chen yelped glaring at him but he wasn't paying attention.

"Anyway, we were in the center so it took a little longer to get here, sorry it took so long" Luhan explained sincerely giving Baekhyun his famous puppy look.

Baekhyun surrendered, he could never win against his brother. However~

He quickly looked at the taller in front of him "Sehun what brings you here?" he questioned with a quirked eyebrow

"To spend time with Lu, since we've both been busy this week" Sehun answered simply.

"Oh, so are you staying for dinner?" Baekhyun questioned, wouldn't be the first time.

"Nah, just for a bit, I'm...busy tonight" He explained a bit hesitantly. Baekhyun just 'hmmed' in response.

They fell into a comfortable silence, the radio the only commotion in the car.

Until, "oh I forgot!" Luhan exclaimed looking at Baekhyun in the mirror, "Appa, wants to see you" he told Baekhyun.

Baekhyun looked at Luhan suspiciously, "Why..?" he questioned cautiously, then he gasped.

"I'm not going to be in any sort of arrangement right? right??" Baekhyun questioned frantically, he proceeded to freak out even more by dramatically saying "I'm as gay as they come trust~ me!" he was breathing heavily by the end of it.

Chen was currently dying in the seat next to him from laughing and Sehun looked very close to doing the same thing.

"NO! Baek, he would never do that, however I am sure it has to do with fathers company" Luhan explained trying to calm down his frantic little brother (by a few seconds). Baekhyun let out a sigh of relief before registering the last part.

"Don't tell me this is about me being CEO~" He whined when Luhan nodded giving him a sympathetic look.

"Most likely yes" Luhan said, Great~. 

"When do I talk to him" Baekhyun sulkily asked in defeat.

"Tonight, were going over there for dinner" Luhan explained, Baekhyun just nodded. 

Luhan placed his hand on top of his knee to give him reassurance even if its only a little bit. 

Baekhyun smiled slightly at him. This shall be fun. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

At the same time in a different part of town, to be more specific the center. In an office, at the most successful and well-known dance company in seoul, DM entertainment sat a young man exhausted from the days work. However the day wasn't over.

Kim Jongin, or Kai as his close friends call him, packed his belongings to head to his parents house to pick up his 3yr old son, Jungkook. He raised him on his own after the birthing took the mother away from them, it was saddening but not necessarily to the young CEO, she was just an arrange marriage for his parents. Despite that he still loved his son, he is his after all.

He quietly excited his office, locking it behind him and biding farewell to his secretary. He walked towards the elevator, pressing the button and waited for it to open, once it did he entered and pushed the button to go down to the underground parking where his car is. He sighed once he was in the elevator.

Jongin pulled his phone out of his brief case when he heard it go off and looked at the caller. It was one of his friends. He sighed before pressing the answer button bringing it up to his ear.

"What PCY?" He answered gruffly, he was exhausted. He heard a loud laugh in the back, which sounded just like.. hang on.

"D.O that's you isn't it?" he questioned after realizing that PCY, Park Chanyeol was the one laughing in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter