Ch 9

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A couple of days later)

It was the afternoon and Baekhyun was getting ready to go out on a date with Jongin, the taller had promised him that they would go on one and the blonde couldn't be any happier.

He was currently in his room getting ready and he had music blarring through the speakers of his phone and he was singing to all the songs that came on. Luhan and Chen kept coming in and complaining but Baekhyun was too excited and happy to pay attention.

Jongin texted him this morning to inform him of what he should wear, knowing that would be an obstacle for the blonde.

Baekhyun decided to wear something simple but nice. He's wearing a white button up with pink patterns on it and black skinny-jeans. Of course he put a bit of make-up on and some accessories.

He checked himself in the mirror one last time, nodding in satisfaction. His phone went off in the other room, so he exited the bathroom and checked it.

MyJonginnie:

I'm here~

Baekhyun sent a message back, got his belongings and exited his room.

"I'm leaving" He informed the other two as he put his shoes on.

"Have fun" Luhan yelled from the living room.

"Be home by midnight" Chen teased from where he was leaning against the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "Yes mother" He said sarcastically.

"Have fun" Chen said laughing loudly. 

"I will, bye~" Baekhyun bid as he exited the apartment, he made it down to the parking lot where Jongin was waiting.

He was leaning against the hood of the car (like in the movies? yes). He was wearing jeans and a plain white shirt.

"Hey" Jongin greeted when Baekhyun got closer.

"Hi, look at you standing all model-like out here" He commented when he stood next to him.

"Only for you" Jongin told him smiling mischievously.

"Cheesy much" Baekhyun responded scrunching up his face distastefully. Jongin chuckled standing up straight.

He opened the car door, "Let's get going, I have a lot planned" The taller informed him.

Baekhyun's eyes lit up, "Really? What?" He questioned hopefully.

Jongin smirked "It's a secret for now, were going to an amusement park right now though" He infromed him opening the door for him.

"Yay!" Baekhyun exclaimed clapping happily, getting in the car. Jongin chuckled Still so childish..He thought smiling, no way he's saying that out loud.

Jongin rounded the car and got in, checking to make sure Baekhyun was buckled,  he drove off towards the amusement park.

As he drove he had his hand intertwined with Baekhyun's on the center part. Baekhyun squealed internally (like a girl).

It didn't take them long to get to the park, Jongin parked the car next to the gate. Baekhyun was surprised by this fact because its usually difficult to find parking spots close to the gate.

He looked at Jongin curiously, the taller was checking to make sure he had everything when he looked up noticing Baekhyun's expression.

"I called them to have this spot reserved" He explained to him.

Baekhyun 'oh'ed nodding, "The power of a CEO" He teased Jongin, who just laughed at the statement.

They got out of the car, Jongin took Baekhyun's bag since the other was too excited to hold it properly. The taller grabbed his hand to head to the entrance, it took them a few seconds to get inside.

"Where do you want to go first?" Jongin asked a rhetorical question, that had endless responses to throughout the day.

They started with the carnival games since Baekhyun insisted on Jongin winning something for him and then they went to get something to eat when lunch hit.

They shared each others food and got one drink to share, since Jongin already has plans for dinner.

After they finished eating, Baekhyun made the horrible decision to go on a spinning ride, even though Jongin warned him against it.

Resorting in the shorter puking in a trash can after and Jongin almost doing the same luckily he didn't, but he wasn't happy with Baekhyun on that part.

Jongin suggested going to the water area to let the food digest and for Baekhyun to recover from puking.

The taller had instructed the shorter to bring his bathing suit, so they were able to do that.

They went on the lazy river, sharing a floaty and Baekhyun liked that part but he kept trying to splash Jongin and he wasn't having it.

But once they got to the wave pool, Baekhyun gave him no mercy splashing him as soon as they got in.

After that they went on the slides except for a particular high one that Baekhyun got scared of going on, so they decided to go back over to the dry rides.

They went on a few easy rollacoasters, Baekhyun wasn't to thrilled about them but Jongin enjoyed it so he went on them with him.

The last crazy ride they went on was 'Viking' and Baekhyun screamed almost the entire time, in fear.

When they got off it was getting close to the time Jongin had reserved for dinner, so they went on the ferris wheel.

Just in time for the Sunset too, Baekhyun was happy about it. He's always wanted to do something like this before but never go to.

Jongin moved over to sit next to him when they reached the top, leaning his head on Baekhyun's shoulder and kissing him on the cheek affectionately.

"I love you" He whispered sweetly, Baekhyun blushed leaning away a bit to get a better look at him.

"I love you too Jonginnie" He responded back, kissing Jongin softly.

The taller smiled widely, "Did you have today?" Jongin questioned not removing his head from Baekhyun's shoulder.

"I did, thank you" Baekhyun said sincerely, Jongin nodded against his shoulder.

"Good cause this date ain't over yet" Jongin stated finally sitting up. Baekhyun just smiled at the thought, nodding. 

When they reached the bottom they left the park. Jongin drove them to a chinese resturant that he personally likes and had promised himself to bring Baekhyun here one day.

He parked the car, getting out first and rounding the car to open Baekhyuns door.

"Thank you" Baekhyun told him smiling sweetly, getting out of the car.

"Of course" Jongin responded back smiling. They went inside and were seated quickly thanks to the reservation Jongin made.

When they sat down, Jongin ordered for the both of them, wanting Baekhyun to try a specific dish. The only thing Baekhyun ordered on his own was his beverage.

Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously, "It ain't going to kill me right?" He questioned for good measure.

Jongin looked up wide-eyed, "Of course not, I just know you'll like it" The taller answered chuckling a bit.

Baekhyun nodded, "Alright, we'll see when it gets here" he commented taking a sip of the water we were given. He observed the inside of the resturant, feeling impressed by it.

He stopped when he noticed Jongin starring at him fondly, his head laying on his propped up hand. Baekhyun blushed at the intensity of the stare.

He was weak to Jongin's stares, especially since the taller shows his emotions most through the action, Baekhyun looked at him in question, tilting his head a bit.

"Your so beautiful" Jongin declared suddenly, and Baekhyun felt his face heat up more, he drank his water again, clearing his throat after.

"Thank you" He responded back quietly, Jongin laughed softly.

"I hope you know, I'm going to say that as many times as I want" He stated looking at Baekhyun in question.

Baekhyun looked at him wide-eyed, "Even in front of others?" He asked nervously.

"Especially in front of others" Jongin smiled confidently, Baekhyun sighed nodding subtly, smiling at the end. 

Their orders finally came and Baekhyun tried the food, taking one bite and it felt like fireworks went off inside his brain.

He looked at Jongin in surprised, he smiled knowingly, "This is amazing!" Baekhyun exclaimed a little too loud.

Turning heads, the taller chuckled waving his hand to calm him down.

"Told you would like it" Jongin stated feeling proud of himself, Baekhyun nodded quickly. He pretty much inhaled his dinner.

"Slow down baby" Jongin told him slipping up at the end, Baekhyun looked up blushing at the endearment.

The taller just smiled knowing what he said, doing it on purpose.

Jongin checked his watch, "Do you want to take dessert to go?" He asked knowing Baekhyun would want dessert. 

"Can we?" Baekhyun asked feeling excited about the offer. 

Jongin nodded, "Yea, I've done it before." He responded positively, Baekhyun nodded his head quickly.

They order when the waiter returned and when they got their order they left the resturant.

Jongin drove to the park they always went to when they were still in school, it was always quiet whether it was the day or night, it didn't matter.

It's also where Jongin first asked Baekhyun to be his officially.

He parked the car and they both got out, walking to their spot while holding each others hands. Baekhyun started swinging their arms happily, Jongin smiled at the action.

They sat down under their tree after they put a blanket down, that Jongin had in the trunk on his car.

The tree has their initials on it with a heart around it, Baekhyun did it.

Jongin always came here on his worst days and would gaze at it, but now he doesn't have to, and that's guaranteed.

Baekhyun sat in between Jongin's legs, eating his ice cream. It was difficult for Jongin to eat his but he managed, not complaining about the position.

They stayed like that quietly enjoying the moment, but a random thought came to Baekhyun.

"I want to go camping" He commented suddenly, Jongin almost choked on his dessert at the strangeness of it.

"You wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter