Ch 2

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Beep*

*Bee-*

Baekhyun smacked the annoying alarm clock onto the ground, making it stop beeping. The red-head was laying on his stomach refusing to get up but knew he probably should. He rolled over on his back groaning, He sat up waiting for his senses to come to him and for his body to wake up more. He yawned, stretching with his arms out in front of him.

He got out of bed, went to the bathroom (connected to his room). After he was done, he put on one of his sweaters and exited his room going towards where he heard chatter occuring in the kitchen.

"Good morning Baek" Luhan greeted the second he sat down in the seat on his left. Baekhyun smiled slightly, his eyes threatening to close. Chen placed a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon in front of him.

Baehyun perked up at the smell of food, He smiled and hugged Chen around his waist placing his head on Chen's arm. 

"Thank you~" Baekhyun said cutely. They all chuckled at him including Sehun who is still there. Baekhyun in the morning is a cute Baekhyun.

They all talked randomly while eating, enjoying each others company. They were all laughing at something Sehun said when there was a knock at the door. Baekhyun looked at the clock to see that it was already noon, he was surprised that he had woke up so late but shrugged it since last night was a bit rough.

Luhan went to answer the door and was greeted by the giant known as Chanyeol and a round-eyed Kyungsoo (or D.O) whom waved happily at his favorite person (after Chanyeol) and hugged him when Luhan let them in.

"Yeol, what are you guys doing here?" Sehun questioned getting up and going over to give the older a high-five.

"Well considering we missed each other last night, Kyungsoo thought it'd be nice to come over today and I agreed with him" Chanyeol explained happily (a common sight). They both sat down next to Chen.

"Sorry about that Yeol, Kai wasn't feeling it last night" Sehun apologized on behalf of himself and Jongin. 

"Oh I know, we had a feeling it was going to go that way from the way he sounded when we called him last night" Kyungsoo responded first with a knowing look on his face. Chanyeol nodded in agreement. They both greeted Chen and Baekhyun who greeted them back.

Chen got up to clean the kitchen and wash the dishes and Baekhyun went to freshen up and actually look alive, instead of half asleep.

The others moved to the living room to get out of Chens way. Chansoo sat on one couch and HunHan sat on the other couch.

"Are you guys going tonight?" Chanyeol questioned curiously while playing with Kyunsoo's hair, who was trying to get him not to but the giant was being stubborn, so he ended up being elbowed in the stomach causing him to groan and fall backwards on to the couch.

The HunHan couple shook their heads at the display before them, everyone always questions there relationship but they have been together for a decent amount of time, so nobody that's close to them really worries about it.

"I might, even if Kai decides not too" Sehun responded to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded "Hope so, cause I am racing tonight" He announced proudly. Baekhyun was walking out of his room when Chanyeol said that. Racing? Street racing?

"Really, I'll be sure to come then" Sehun replied happily giving Chanyeol a thumbs-up.

"Who you racing against?" Luhan questioned quietly, althought Baekhyun still heard him, he smirked slightly in thought.

"Jonghyun, Key's boyfriend" Chanyeol informed them.

"Oh, I heard he's good" Kyungsoo said worriedly, apparently it was his first time hearing about it.

"Don't worry Babe, I can take him" Chanyeol told him, squeezing Kyungsoo's hand in reassurance. Kyungsoo smiled softly acknowledging him.

Baekhyun came to a decision and went to sit down at the island in the kitchen where Chen just finished cleaning the kitchen.

"Why are you smirking...?" Chen slowly questioned suspiciously when he noticed the smirk.

"Tell ya later" Baekhyun answered simply not wanting to give anything away just yet, he wanted Chen and Luhan to know first, then of course Sehun since it requires his help.

Chen still didn't look satisfied but let him slide anyway, knowing that Baekhyun usually kept his word.

Baekhyun still had a small smirk on his face, excited and satisfied by his decision.

Should be fun.. *Internally smiling*

~~~~~

(with Jongin)

Jongin woke up earlier than Baekhyun did, simply because his son came barging into his room demanding for food. He was happy to oblige, after waking up more that is.

It was one in the afternoon and Jongin was getting Jungkook ready for a fun day. Jongin decided to take the day off, leaving the company in Taemin's hands, a trainer and one of his friends working at DM ent. He was planning on spending the day with his son and Sehun who he rang up not too long ago and should be there by now.

Jongin glanced at the clock wondering where that brat was when he heard the front door being unlocked. Jungkook ran towards the door, ignoring jongin's command not to run and almost slammed into the tallers legs but Sehun managed to catch him before he did.

"Hey Kiddo slow down" Sehun told him picking him up and starting to tickle the little one. Jungkook start squealing happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter