Ch 10

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A week later)

As promised they all got up bright and early to get ready for a camping trip, they are only going for the weekend though. So Baekhyun packed enough clothes, and pjs for the trip. He made sure to pack his swim suit, not going anywhere without it, and packed a small thing of makeup, not a whole lot just enough to keep himself happy. 

Baekhyun isn't your typical bring 'everything' type of diva/person, he's not bringing a blow dryer or any electronics other than his phone but that's inevitable. He's also not bringing loads of clothes. It's definitely something everyone is grateful for especially Luhan and Chen.

He finished putting the last of his things in his duffle bag, zipping it up he grabbed his phone, the only thing he left out. Slinging the bag over his shoulder and Baekhyun left his room, he placed his bag next to the door.

"Minseok, you ready to go have fun?" Baekhyun asked enthusiastically, the kid scowled slightly.

"Hyung, I'm not a baby~" Minseok complained pouting a bit.

"Yea, cause that was convincing" Baekhyun stated raising an eyebrow at the kid, "Lets be honest here until you hit ten years old, you will always be a baby to me" he told his little brother ruffling his hair affectionately, Myongryong ran over nuzzling his arm gently.

Baekhyun petted his head, kissing it after "Someone's ready to go have fun, aren't ya" he cooed as the pup started wagging his tail and barking.

"Baek, get Myongryong's stuff together. I already got Minseok ready so no need to worry about that" Luhan instructed coming out of his room. Chen was in the kitchen making a few snacks and dinner items, having thought that hot dogs and hamburgers was not going to be enough.

Baekhyun didn't complain, more food the better. Getting up he got Myongryong's stuff together. His food, bowls, toys and the floaty he bought him just in case. The blonde put it all in a small bag, placing it next to his own bag.

His phone rang just as Chen finished packing the food, It was Jongin.

Baekhyun smiled answering it "Hello~" he answered cheerfully.

Jongin chuckled at his greeting "We're almost there, is everyone ready?" The taller questioned, looking around Baekhyun asked if everyone was ready, Chen had texted Kyungsoo earlier so they were ready, when he recieved a positive answer, he told him.

"Great, now wait for us in the lobby" Jongin instructed excitedly for a reason Baekhyun doesn't know, "Don't worry about transportation, if your going to ask Sehun and I already figured that" The taller added knowing the blonde would have asked.

"Alright, see you in a bit?" Baekhyun answered intrigued by what the two brothers got, he told the others what Jongin told him and they exited the apartment quickly. 

Luhan was holding Minseoks hand, while Baekhyun held Myongryong's leash. Chen locked the door behind them and they went down to the lobby.

Seeing Kyungsoo and Chanyeol already down there, but Baekhyun didn't see Jongin and Sehun yet so they joined them.

While waiting they were watching Minseok playing with Myongryong and Chanyeol, to think he's a grown man. Baekhyun shook his head at the scene in amusement.

Chen and Baekhyun had their backs to the entrance while the other two were facing it. Luhan looked out the window after checking on Minseok and he gasped.

 "Oh my goodness they didn't" Luhan commented in disbelief, the other two looked at him and then behind them to see what caught his attention.

"OOH" Baekhyun exclaimed at the presence of the camper Sehun and Jongin drove up in, they all got up gathering there things. Luhan called out to Minseok and the puppy. Chanyeol walked over out of breath, Kyungsoo just shook his head at the display before him.

Baekhyun picked up his puppy and walked out the door with the others, "So a camper huh?" 

 He commented as Jongin climbed out, the taller smirked "Yep, figured it'd be funner this way" Jongin answered proud of himself.

"I agree plus less vehicles" Luhan responded walking over holding Minseoks hand, speaking of Baekhyun looked around behind Jongin.

"Where's Jungkook?" He wondered not seeing him, Jongin smiled at how caring Baekhyun is towards his son.

"He's sleeping, we woke up early so I promised that he could sleep when we got in the camper. Hence, Jungkook passed out the second he hit the bed." Jongin explained still amused by it.

Baekhyun 'ah'ed leaning up to peck the taller on the lips, smiling cheekily after, Jongin stared at him surprised, as he ran into the camper.

"Ya! catching me off guard like that!" He exclaimed, Baekhyun giggled from inside peeking out the door sticking his tongue out playfully.

"Why you little.." Jongin mumbled light-hearted running inside, Baekhyun screamed not expecting him to run inside. The others shook their heads at them, getting inside they found Jongin tickling Baekhyun to death, not really the shorter was just laughing too hard.

Myongrong was sitting on the seat at the table, he was starring at his owner curiously but not necessarily helping.

Chen laughed at this fact, "Baek, your dog doesn't love you as much as you think he does." He hollered to the back, Jongin had stopped tickling him but he had Baekhyun locked in his arms refusing to let go and peppering his face with kisses

Chansoo sat on the other cushion from the one Myongryong was sitting on, Minseok was sitting next to Vivi who didn't seem to care that there was more people and a lot more noise.

After putting there bags in the closet, when Sehun instructed them to, Luhan sat in the front after closing the door, Chen picked up Myongryong so he can sit by the window, putting the dog back down after.

Baekhyun isn't the only one that spoils the puppy, they all spoil him with different things. This one being everyones, he gets a seat in any car/vehicle.

He turned around waiting for Baekhyun's reply, "Not true, he's still a puppy. He's still learning" the diva protested not planning on losing that argument. Chen just shook his head not wanting to get at it this early in the day.

Baekhyun leaned back into Jongin's arms giving up the struggle, the taller chuckled kissing the side of Baekhyun's head, loosening his grip.

"I love you~" He cooed into the shorters ear, Baekhyun giggled lightly at the change in tone.

"I love you too" He told him back looking up as Jongin kissed him softly. Jongin scooted back to where his back was against the headboard bringing Baekhyun with him.

Sehun pulled out of the parking lot, Baekhyun glanced around.

"Where's Jungkook sleeping?" He questioned quietly, following where Jongin pointed too, one of the bunk beds that had a curtain covering it.

"In there, he sleeps better when it's dark," Jongin responded, Baekhyun looked at him curiously, cause usually kids don't like the dark.

"I know its strange but he takes after me, I was never really afraid of the dark either" Jongin explained revealing this fact, Baekhyun looked at him amazed.

"Wow, that's incredible" He whispered softly, Jongin just rolled his eyes subtly at the dramatics. Baekhyun continued glancing around suddenly noticed the absence of two of their friends.

"Where are Tao and Lay?" He asked curiously, looking up at Jongin expectantly.

"We're going to get them now" Jongin responded simply, Baekhyun nodded in acknowledgement.

It didn't take them long to pick up the remaining two, by then Jungkook had woke up. Climbing out of behind the curtain, he looked around bleary-eyed for his appa.

"Jungkook, over here bud" Jongin called softly, the little one ran towards him and snuggled up against him, not minding Baekhyun.

"Sleep well?" Jongin Jungkooks head affectionately, he nodded yawning cutely, The taller beamed at how cute he was.

"Tired still?" He questioned, Jungkook shook his head but a yawn shook his body again. Jongin looked at him amused, shaking his head.

Glancing up as Tao and Lay sat down, he greeted them. While he was doing that, Jungkook snuggled up next to Baekhyun.

Which took him by surprise but he reveled in it. When they started moving, Minseok came back and Jongin thought of something.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" He questioned looking at the kids, they nodded quickly. 

"Go pick one out, JK you know where they are" Jongin instructed and they immediately looked for a movie to watch.

They returned with one and Jungkook handed it to his father, Baekhyun sat up so he can put it in. Turning it on and putting the movie in, he got back on the bed and the blonde returned to his position in between Jongin's legs.

Both kids laid on their tummies facing the TV, they watched the movie quietly. Somewhere along the way, Myongryong laid down next Baekhyun's left Leg. 

All the warmth and quietness lulled Baekhyun to sleep halfway through the movie. Jongin looked down at him when he heard light snoring, smiling at the sight before him. The latter was cradling Jongin's arm to his chest, luckily he doesn't drool or there would be a problem. The kids were still awake but the blonde was out cold. Jongin let him sleep until they got to the campsite.

"Baek~ We're here" He cooed petting his head softly, Baekhyun responded stretching a yawn coming out in the process. Jongin chuckled at the scene. The blonde quickly put his hands down at the reaction, feeling slightly embarrassed.

Baekhyun sat up looking around hazy-eyed, the kids were already outside and he assumed Chen got Myongryong cause he couldn't see him. Jongin removed himself from behind him, standing up to stretch after sitting in one position for so long.

"Did I sleep the entire time?" the blonde asked looking at Jongin curiously, who stopped in the middle of his stretching to answer him.

"Yeah, you looked very tired though, so I let you be" The taller told him, Baekhyun eyes widened surprised.

"Wow, sorry I used you as a pillow, you were too comfortable though" He told him pouting, but to Jongin it didn't sound to apologetic especially after the last part but it wasn't a big deal.

"Mm, like I said you looked tired, were you up late last night?" Jongin asked smiling half expectantly.

Baekhyun looked away trying to avoid eye contact, "I may or may not have played too much video games before going to bed" He admitted mumbling.

Jongin shook his head in mild disbelief, "Let's go outside, the others will start to wonder what'

s taking us so long" he commented leaving the previous topic behind quickly.

The got down from the camper to see that Sehun and the others had started to put the tents up, "Wow, didn't know you were so good at putting tents up" Jongin teased coming to stand next to his brother.

Sehun glared at him, "It's not the hardest thing in the world. Plus I'm sure you don't even know how to put one up" He shot back at the older, Jongin scowled and they started bickering.

Baekhyun, who already sat down next to Luhan, shook his head at the scene. "Children, I swear" Luhan commented turning to look at Baekhyun, who nodded in agreement.

"Did you sleep well?" He questioned slightly amused, Baekhyun groaned feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.

"Yea, sorry about that" apologizing for no particular reason, Luhan smiled at him.

"No need to apologize, however I think it would be adviced not to play video games till late at night, especially before a trip right?" Luhan told him still smiling, Baekhyun agreed readily.

"Where are the others?" He asked not seeing the kids, the dogs or Chen and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol, Tao and Lay were still putting up the last tent for Tao, Lay and Chen.

"Soo and Chen took the dogs and kids down to the water to get them out of the way" Luhan explained gesturing in the direction they went. Baekhyun nodded looking up when Jongin stopped in front of him.

"Up" was all he said, Baekhyun looked at him confused, "What?" he was completely lost.

"So I can sit down and you can sit on my lap" Jongin explained, unashamed about what he is asking.

"There are plenty of chairs" Baekhyun protested blushing slightly, he got up anyway. Jongin sat down and pulled Baekhyun onto his lap, like he told him.

"Better?" the blonde asked expectantly, looking at the taller. Jongin smiled nodding in satisfaction. Baekhyun rolled his eyes turning away. Sehun caught it coming over from helping the other three with the tent

He laughed, "Hyung, don't be so demanding" Sehun said returning the teasing back at Jongin, to which he received a scowl and the middle finger.

"Jongin!" Baekhyun slapped him in the leg after catching it, "There are kids here, and myself" He protested, Jongin looked at him strangely.

"The kids are down at the water and last time I checked you curse worse then this" Jongin fired back at him, knowing what he was doing. Baekhyun spluttered at the commented.

"Do not!" He complained but Luhan arched an eyebrow at him.

"Yeah you do,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter