Ch 4

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Has cursing in it, i didn't want to label it [M], the only time i will use [M] is for intimate moments or violent moments (not that there will be a lot).

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day before LuBaek's birthday and HunHan were on their way to pick up Baekhyun's car.

Luhan was curious to see what it looks like, he was at work when Baekhyun and Sehun discussed the details of Baekhyun's car. Sehun knew but promised Baekhyun he wouldn't say anything. Baekhyun vaguely knew what his car looks like but not completely.

"Hunnie did you ask Jongin about any upcoming races?" Luhan questioned when he realized Sehun hasn't said anything about it. 

" no I didn't" Sehun cursed slamming his hand on the steering wheel, Luhan looked at him sympathetically. He knows Sehun has been busy the past few days because of his work, he's a car dealer afterall. The taller even made his task to personally help the process for Baekhyun's car.

Baekhyun in Sehun's opinion was more than ready for racing, they just needed his car, the jacket Sehun secretly had made for him (and for Chen & Luhan, when it was requested), and the helmet Baek made very clear he must have.

"We'll stop by to ask him when were done getting Baek's car" Sehun decided glancing at Luhan to make sure he was alright with that plan.

Luhan nodded, "That's fine with me, I haven't seen Jongin in a while, we did talk but that was over the phone" Luhan said happily, suddenly a thought came to him.

He looked at Sehun curiously, "Where are we going to put Baek's car until tomorrow?" He questioned knowing it probably wouldn't be a good idea to put it in the underground parking lot next to his, Baekhyun has school and he would see it.

"At my place" Sehun answered, Luhan looked at him like he was crazy, "I'll have it covered, Hyung won't see it, I will make sure of it" he reassured the blonde, sighing in relief Luhan nodded.

They arrived at Sehun's work (where Baekhyun's car is), Sehun parked and they went to speak with Chanyeol (they work together). He helped Sehun with Baekhyun's car.

Sehun brought Baekhyun to sign the papers for the paper a couple days ago, before they came to picked it up. They greeted the taller, who looked tired but he stilled managed to smile, then he showed them the car.

When Luhan saw the car, his eyes widened (like Kyungsoo's). Chanyeol excused himself to go pick up Kyungsoo for Lunch.

"Sehun, you spoil my brother too much" Luhan exclaimed, he looked at Sehun who was smirking.

"He asked for it and I delivered, I don't half- things Babe and personally he needs to make an impact and with this bad boy he will do just that" Sehun patted the car, proud of his work.

Luhan sighed looking at the car and definitely saw what Sehun ment, it would get Baekhyun the attention he wanted But didn't need.. Luhan thought sighing. Baekhyun is a pro at drawing attention.

"You drive my car and I drive Baek's" Sehun told him deciding that Luhan would probably be more comfortable driving his car instead of Baekhyun's.

"Alright, we taking the car to your place first?" Luhan asked agreeing to drive Sehun's car, the taller nodded

Giving his keys to Luhan, they both got in the cars and drove off with Sehun in front, Luhan following him.

It didn't take them long to get to Sehun's and for them to arrive at Jongin's company. Sehun parked next to Jongin's car, he had his own parking spot. They got out of the car, Sehun held Luhan's hand as they went inside.

The employees were surprised to see them, they didn't make it known that they were visiting the company, not that Sehun really cared. He can come when he pleases. Walking up to the front desk, Sehun asked the lady about his brothers whereabout. 

"He's just finishing up a meeting at the moment" She informed him, she nodded "We'll wait in his office, inform him that we're here" Sehun told her in a flat tone. He was viewed as a cold person by strangers but it didn't phase him.

They entered the private elevator that goes up to Jongin's office. Jongin likes his privacy and this was the best way to get it (even if there are still stairs), not many were allowed in his office space unless given permission but Sehun and Luhan come and go as they please (if informed first)

"Hunnie be nice" Luhan scolded Sehun lightly, he doesn't like it when Sehun becomes like that. Sehun smiled slightly, nodding in understanding. Luhan sighed at his stubbornness.

They entered the office, they greeted Tiffany, Jongin secretary, she greeted them back informing them that Jongin just finished his meeting. Luhan thanked her and they sat down on one of the couches to wait for him.

Jongin was notified that his brother and Luhan were in his office waiting. He wondered what they were doing here, he remembers Sehun mentioning doing something with Luhan for the others brother but he doesn't recall hearing about a visit.

He made his way to his office, he ran into Taemin on the way. He smiled at him and they shared a bro-hug.

"How are you man?" Taemin greeted walking alongside him. "Great, how are you and Minho doing?" He greeted back.

Taemin and Minho have been together as long as HunHan have and Jongin is pretty close with Minho, in fact he introduced the two to each other.

"We're great, celebrating our anniversary tonight" Taemin informed, a smile on his face.

"Oh thats right, Happy Anniversary" Jongin congratulated having forgotten that was today, "Tell Minho too please" he requested not wanting to forget to tell the other.

"Thanks I will. What have you been up to lately?" Taemin asked curiously, "Same as always. Work, JK, and racing" Taemin nodded in understanding. Taemin also races, in fact he's on Jonghyun's team.

"I'm going to see what Sehun and Luhan want now however" Jongin informed entering the elevator, Taemin following.

"Their here?" Taemin questioned surprised, Jongin nodded. "What for?" Jongin shrugged at the question,"No clue." They exited when the elevator dinged, Sehun and Luhan looked up.

"Sehun, what are you guys doing here?" Jongin questioned as he hugged him, pulling away to greet Luhan.

Sehun greeted Taemin before answering Jongin, "I needed to ask you about something I forgot to do earlier" Jongin gestured for them to sit down.

"What is it?" Jongin asked curiously.

"Is there any races coming up? Any that we are participating in?" Sehun asked the question he wanted to ask, while also asking something that just crossed his mind.

Jongin and Taemin shared a look, "Uhh I'm not sure" He answered uncertain, Sehun sighed.

"Lay hyung has been talking lately about how he wanted to race next," Jongin said hesitantly, trying to be helpful, "He said he didn't really care whether he lost or not" Luhan nudged Sehun, he nodded.

Sehun sighed in relief for many reasons, one being that Luhan and Chen could get Baekhyun signed up (he will help). Second being he had an opponent (his teammate but whatever) that really didn't care about winning. Hopefully he doesn't mind losing to a newbie.. Sehun thought. 

"Thank you hyung" Sehun said sincerely, Jongin looked at him strangely.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Yes I said 'hyung'" Sehun said snarkily. Luhan slapped his leg shaking his head, Sehun looked at him accussingly.

Taemin shook his head at the younger excusing himself to practice since he was participating in an upcoming event with Jongin. (yes they dance for the company too)

They're both very active in events, Jongin just hasn't participate in last few years since he had to take care of Jungkook, now that he's a bit older and Jongin's parents are watching him, Jongin can participate again.

Luhan looked at the clock and noticed it was lunch time, he looked at the other two.

"Let's have lunch together" Luhan suggested to Jongin and Sehun. Jongin was going to object the offer but Sehun clasped in hands over Jongin's mouth silencing him.

"He's coming" Sehun decided for his brother, Jongin glared at him and removed his hand from his face. "Brat" He muttered glaring at Sehun.

Luhan looked at him with puppy-eyes, that reminded him of certain diva but he didn't want to start thinking about that.

"Fine" He sighed giving in, Jongin was a er for cute things especially the puppy-eyes, specifically Baekhyun's (Luhan's resembles Baek's). Luhan exclaimed happily and they all left to have lunch.

They went to 'Panda & Penguin', it was Tao and Kyungsoo's cafe. Kyungsoo is only a part-time student, he spends most of his days and hours working, which is why Baekhyun and Chen usually miss him at school. Kyungsoo and Tao opened the place three years ago and it is a favorite amongst students and busy workers.

They took Sehun's car, planning to drop Jongin off when they are done. They all got out of the car after Sehun parked it, they walked towards the door as they saw Chen exiting the cafe, they greeted him.

Luhan suddenly realized something, his eyes slowly widened. ! Baekkie! He cursed internally, he looked behind Chen for his brother and sure enough, the red-head was at the counter talking to Kyungsoo.

Sehun noticed Luhan's actions and realized the same thing glancing at Jongin quickly, he noticed Jongin was talking to Chanyeol who materialized out of nowhere (he came out when Luhan was panicking). Sehun and Luhan both prayed Chanyeol would keep him occupied.

"Chen, you need to get Baekkie out of here" Luhan told Chen desperation in his voice, Chen nodded realizing the situation.

Looking behind him, he saw Baekhyun heading towards the door, he waved when he saw Luhan, the blonde waved back. 

Chen turned back to HunHan, "I'll get him out of here" he told them but Baekhyun exited the cafe before he could do anything.

"Lu!" Baekhyun exclaimed loudly not sensing the tension in the air or noticing Jongin. They all cringed, Chen's eyes widening in the process glancing from Baekhyun to Jongin and back again.

Jongin flinched at the voice, Chanyeol noticing the situation slowly as possible moved over to obscure Jongin's view of Baekhyun but Jongin still looked at Baekhyun and Luhan hugging but he couldn't see Baekhyun's face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter