Ch. 13

Masked Racer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end of summer rolled around and everyone had to go back to work but that wasn't the only thing that was going on.

The finale race rolled around and as promised to each other, Baekhyun and Jongin were the final racers. The diva was excited for the race, even if he loses Baekhyun wouldn't mind, being able to race against his own boyfriend, who excels in racing, makes him happy.

But he didn't want to slack and end up disappointing Jongin, so Baekhyun woke up fairly early and called up Sehun, to get some practice in and to touch-up on his racing skills cause its been sometime since he took time to practice and the diva is racing against the best racer in the city so he needs it.

Baekhyun and Sehun decided to do a practice race around a small oval track that the taller rented out. Luhan and Chen were watching them as usual but this time, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo joined them mainly cause Sehun asked Chanyeol to start them off and to keep time for them,mainly for Baekhyun.

"Ready?" The giant shouted from where he stood in between the cars, with a banner in hand, it was his jersey that he wore over a plain black shirt.

Baekhyun and Sehun revved up their cars as a reply, looking at each other challengingly, "Remember what I've taught you Baek!" Sehun shouted over the car engines.The diva saluted before Chanyeol was calling for their atttention and began the count down.

"Ready." both moved forward some. "Set. GO!" The giant shouted and the cars sped off with Sehun in front as planned by Baekhyun, he does better when his opponent is leading then he picks up speed further along the way.

They did a few laps, seeing as the track was smaller than the actual course, Baekhyun  was in the lead, successfully passing the finish line first and with an impressive lead on Sehun, who wasn't too bummed by it. In fact he was proud of the younger.

Baekhyun somewhat parked his car in front of his brother and friends before getting out, taking his helmet off in the process, he wouldn't be needing it during the official race later that day but for the practice Luhan had insisted he wear it for safety reasons.

Sehun stopped next to the divas car. Spotting his older brother walking across the bleachers towards them, he nudged the shorter in his side. Baekhyun looked up at him in question, following his gesture, smiling brightly when he spotted Jongin, who was now walking down to the track with the rest following shortly behind him.

"Were you watching?" Baekhyun asked when Jongin was close enough, wrapping his arms around the tallers neck, smiling up at him.

Jongin nodded before leaning down to kiss the smaller on his lips, "I was. Got to say, a little nervous for tonight" He told Baekhyun mischieviously, the shorter slapped him lightly in protest.

"Liar, I'm the one that should be nervous.. your the best racer this city has" The diva complimented unashamed, Jongin cringed a bit.

"Am not.." He denied modestly, Sehun snorted at the tempt.

"You are Kai, don't you dare deny it cause all your records and influence on racing prove otherwise" Sehun butted in, not at all agreeing with Jongin.

"Well, it has been a while since I raced like I did back when we first started, so I may be a bit rusty" Jongin said thoughtfully, bringing Baekhyun further into his side, looking at Sehun pointedly.

"You better not be rusty, I want a fair race and a worthy opponent" The diva told him warningly, looking up at him.

Jongin chuckled at the statement, running a hand up and down Baekhyun's back, a habit he has astablished recently, "Anything for you Baby" he commented sweetly.

Baekhyun smiled pleased with his response, leaning up to kiss the taller softly, while the rest fake gagged around them. They both flipped them off.

The couple laughed when they realized what they did..Yep, their a couple alright, Baekhyun thought after they calmed down..

"Shall we go eat?" Jongin suggested looking at everyone expectantly before looking down at the diva.

"Yes, I am famished, especially after kicking Sehun a**" Baekhyun responded smirking at Sehun playfully, Jongin laughed loudly at the scowl his brother sent the shorter.

"Let's go then." Luhan instructed before everyone went their respective ways to get to their vehicles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They found themselves at a nearby resturant, orders already placed. Seated at a booth big enough for everyone. Baekhyun was sitting in between Chen and Jongin, the taller being next to the aisle. Luhan was sitting on the other side with Kyungsoo next to him and the two giants next to the younger, with Sehun on the outside.

They ordered quickly, well except Baekhyun it took a bit for him to finish his mainly cause he had a lot he did and didn't want. 

Jongin was greatly amused by it, although he was used to seeing it by now, he still found it entertaining. The taller always watched the waiter/waitress' expression and man do they get frustrated halfway through. Which is exactly what happened, the waiter pretty much stomped away, trying to mask it clearly but everyone could tell.

"Geez, Baek that waiter looked like he wanted to K-word you" Chanyeol commented equally as amused as Jongin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter