-16-

Written to be seen....




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 


 

MYEONG HEE/VIOLET     JAE HYUN           

 

KUN    TEN     WINWIN    LUCAS     

 

HENDERY     XIAOJUN    YANGYANG

 

YUQI    YANAN


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD FONT - CHINESE

ITALIC FONT - ENGLISH



 

 


 










 

 








 

XIAOJUN. XIAOJUN. XIAOJUN. 




 

Quiet down. We are in the library. Sit down dummie. 








 

You sat next to him and frown at him  








 

Whats with that face Violet. 




 

Eww since when you like to study. 




 

We have class test next week. I know you're going to ace it but i have to study to score perfect marks. 




 

Not as perfect as Hendery. Okay well we will talk about that later. Xiaojun wanna hear something. 




 

Okay, tell me what are you up to. 




 

Well i heard that there is a singing competition. I ask YangYang. He said he is busy. The rest said they don't have time for me. So my last resort is you. So will you...




 

Ofcourse i will. I can't let you down like that




 

Nice we start practicing tomorrow. We can win this. 




 

Oh we still have to study. 




 

Fine fine. You can study at my house while i look up on which song to sing okay. 




 

As you wished dummie. Now if you excuse me i have to study. 




 

Fine. I will just do my own work then. 




 

You didn't even bring your books here. 




 

It's in my locker but im too lazy to take it. 




 

How can you not bring your books everywhere. 




 

Because i'm too lazy for today. 




 

Go and find YangYang or Hendery. 




 

They are busy hitting up the girls that's at the school court outside. 




 

What about Yuqi or the hyungs. 




 

They aren't available dummie. Oh come on can't i stay here with you. 




 

No you cant, you are distracting me. 




 

How am i distracting you when i never do anything while you are studying.




 

Your presence are distracting me now go. 




 

Xiaojun. 




 

If you keep staring at me i might kiss you anytime soon. 




 

Oh no you would not. 




 

Don't test me dummie I will when I have too. 




 

You are creeping me out dummie. 




 

Oh because i'm too attractive. You should be thankful. Other girls only get cold stares from me. I'm too mean for them. 




 

Yep you are creeping me out. 




 

Oh that's it. Let's go somewhere else. 




 

Finally this guy is not glued to this chair that makes other girls staring at you. 




 

Jealous much huh dummie. 




 

Oh yes jealous that i can't even stare at you so you won't kiss me. 




 

Whatever you say Myeonghee. Come on I treat you the meals today. 




 

Man you are the best. 




 

Oh thank you. I need that the most. But first we need to get my things in my locker. 




 

Yay my dummie is treating me meals today. YASS. 




 

Silence in the library Miss Jung  




 

Oh im sorry. Hurry dummie i want to get out of here  




 

Oh Myeonghee....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆


















 

Wait you mean you are gonna let Yanan meet her just like that. No notice no nothing  




 

Guys... 




 

No hyung listen you are going to be dead if she finds out you are the planner of all this.





 

Yang yang....




 

Hyung why must you do that to Violet. Like really you are going to ruin her best mood today. 





 

Winwin....




 

Oh boy she will hate us all if she knows that her mood is ruined when she saw Yanan. 




 

Guys stop really please. I already told him to meet her when we are not around. We can't predict it well. Who knows he will meet her like now. I didn't force him even. 




 

We are going to be fried. Man, it's only a few days away till we are busy  




 

Kun oppa what is going on. 




 

Ahh Yuqi ah...




 

Babe. Kun hyung plan all the things for Yanan to meet up with Myeonghee. 




 

What the.... KUN OPPA




 

Okay okay listen up. I know its my fault but I want him to clear things out with Myeinghee because I don't want him to chase Myeonghee away. You know how Xiaojun is protective when it comes to Myeonghee. 




 

And how Myeonghee is sensitive over this matter. Still, why didn't you tell us these things way ahead. 




 

I don't know. You guys never asked  




 

I swear we are dead fried the next time we see Myeonghee.




 

You guys are over reacting. 




 

Oh we arent. You step over the line of Myeonghee hyung. Just saying.....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Oh no look at you. You look like a mess. 




 

Really laughing making me feel better. 




 

Awww my dummie is feeling sad. Aigoo don't worry dummie. I will get you new one. 




 

It's fine Myeonghee. Let me go to the toilet for a moment. Don't run away dummie. 




 

Oh i won't  go on. 








 

Xiaojun pinch your cheek and went to find the toilet while your eyes are fixed to a shop that sells cute stuff. So you went in and look around. You smile when you saw the most beautiful bracelets. You look at it till the worker approach you  






 

Omo miss Violet. Pleasant to see you here. 




 

Well it's been awhile since I came into this mall. This shop became cuter than before. 




 

All thanks to your father. So what can I help you. Are you looking for couple things. 




 

Well yeah. I meant me and the person are not a couple yet. I just want to have a meaningful gift for him. 




 

Thats cute. Well you can get the ones that you have been eyeing on. Its brand new. Plus many people bought it for friendship. Perhaps it will help. 




 

Well its cute. I will take it. 




 

Perfect choice. I will pack it for you. How would you liek the payment to be. 




 

Contact my secretary. He will settle it. 




 

Will sure do. Thank you for purchasing. 









 

After buying the thing. You walk out of the shop happily. Just then you were being pulled somewhere. You jerk your hand and saw Yanan is the one who pulled you to the side. You were about to walk away but Yanan grab your wrist preventing you from going away. 










 

Let go of me. 




 

Look Myeonghee i need to talk to you. 




 

There's nothing to talk about Yanan. Now let me go. 




 

Please just listen to me. 




 

Okay fine. You have five minutes. 




 

Look i'm sorry about what happened to us. I should stood up but i failed. So please whatever i did in the past. Forgive me  




 

You and I are nothing but strangers. Even your father dont even like me why would I care about someone like you. 




 

I had to move with my dad after I myself found out that our fathers are enemy. My father said that if I never let you go. I won't be able to see you anymore. Please Myeonghee i'm begging. 




 

Our past were long gone. We have nothing related. You're Not the one who i loved. So please stop searching for me. We are already over. 




 

Myeonghee. I can't live like this if you keep putting grudge and hate on me. I know i did wrong to you. I tried to protect you. Even your family so my father won't do nasty things that affected your future. 




 

I cant take words from a liar. 




 

Myeohghee please. I miss the old us. Forgive me. I'm truly sorry...




 

Nothing can be undone. Things happened tragically. Stop being in the past. Past are over. Now just let me go even if you care for me. Let me go...




 

You yanked your hand away and walk the opposite way. Few heavy steps away you saw Xiaojun from far. You were about to call his name but suddenly you saw a girl running towards him and hug him after giving a peck on his cheek. Tears fall and you had enough of everything. You drop the things and left with a broken heart and tears just can't stop falling....