1.8

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV

 

“uh, hi Hye-Hyewon.. H-how have you been?” Eunbi stuttered. She didn’t expect that she will meet her before everyone else.

“well, im good as you can see. We just met yesterday at school. Um, unless you didn’t look at me at all, then that explained.”

“I uh, I- I..”

 

I was just trying to be nice ughh. Why do you put me in this situation Kang Hyewon! Of course, I saw you, of course I know you have been well. But I just didn’t know what I should say to you for god sake.

 

Eunbi was speechless. She didn’t know how to respond to Hyewon. She simply stared to still standing Hyewon. Suddenly she feels a poke on her forehead. It was Hyewon.

 

“yah, stop staring at me. I know im pretty, but I wish you could save it for later hahaha. Can I sit here?” Hyewon asked Eunbi.

“y-yes sure.” Eunbi could hardly say a word.

“its 1 to 1 now.” Hyewon said while taking her sit. She sits across Eunbi. Eunbi still have that confused look and she is more confused when Hyewon casually take her drink and take a sip without asking for her permission.

“huh?” Eunbi look at Hyewon, indirectly asking for explanation.

 

1 to 1? What does it mean? And how can this girl take my drink without asking for my permission? Its not like we are that close. Kang Hyewon, you are seriously something else.

 

“I said we are 1 to 1 now. The other day you poked my forehead, so today, I poked yours. Eunbi – 1, Hyewon – 1. Get it?” Hyewon explained with her leg crossed while her hand is busy stirring the drink.

“oh, can I drink this?” Hyewon asked Eunbi while taking another sip of Eunbi’s drink.

 

Eunbi was totally dumbfounded. She never knows that Hyewon could be this random. They became a classmate in less than a week and she thought that Hyewon will always be that shy girl because she doesn’t really talk that much in class. Eunbi simply nodded to Hyewon’s question. She feels a bit dizzy because of Hyewon.

 

“I never know green tea could be this good. Is it because its yours?” Hyewon said while giving back the drink to its rightful owner.

 

Eunbi took a sip because she feels like is drying. It’s not even 15 minutes but Eunbi was blushing so hard.

 

“indirect kiss..”

“huh?” Eunbi was confused, again.

“I said we just had an indirect kiss. I drank from that straw, and you drank from it as well. We just kissed, indirectly...”

 

Eunbi almost spit out the drink. That was such a bold statement coming from Hyewon. She wishes that Yujin and the rest will come immediately.

 

Yah Ahn Yujin! Can you please make it faster!!!!

 

Eunbi was screaming inside. But somehow, she can feel that her heart beating so loud.

 

“Hey guysss! You guys are so early!” Yujin came and broke the awkward silence between Hyewon and Eunbi.

“yah! What took you guys so long? You told me it was 10 am and now its almost 10:30 am.” Eunbi said while lightly knocking on Yujin head.

“auch! Sorry sorry. We four came together and Yena took a while to fetch us...”

 

Eunbi look to the girls behind Yujin. There are Yena, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter