1.9

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“that movie was gooddd. Can you imagine how the evil spirit keep going after him? If I were him, I would literally faint on the spot, I guarantee!” Yena excitedly talking to the group.

“yeah I bet my money that you will even pee on your pants. Hahaha.”

“yah Yuri! I’m not that bad okay!”

“are you sure? Even throughout the movie, you keep clinging on me. You even watch them through your fingers! I thought im the one who get scared easily, but I guess I found one worse than me. Pfft.”

“ergh! I hate you Yuri!” Yena pouted while walking at the front trying to lead the way.

 

Yuri smiled looking at Yena. Even though the duckie is annoying most of the time, but somehow there are times where she looks cute. Especially when she pouts and her duck like lips will be obvious. Yuri wouldn’t lie, throughout the movie, she enjoys it when Yena wrap her arms around Yuri’s. Even though Yuri is a bit smaller than Yena, however Yuri feels like she is protecting her. The skin contact they made in the movie is more that the time they have been sitting as a tablemate throughout the months.

 

“I like you, Yena…” Yuri whispered while trying to match Yena’s pace.

 

 

“did you hear that?”

“hear what?” Eunbi asked Hyewon.

“yuri..”

“yes? What is wrong with her?”

“ugh Eunbi. You know you can be so clueless sometimes?”

“i-“

“come…”

 

Hyewon wrapped her arm around Eunbi’s shoulder. She gets close to Eunbi and whisper something to her ear.

 

“I heard Yuri said she likes Yena…” whispered Hyewon to Eunbi.

“WHAT?!”

 

The four girls in front stop immediately when they heard Eunbi’s sudden scream.

 

“what is wrong Eunbi?” Minju asked her.

“oh, nothing, its just, its nothing.” Eunbi smile to the group, hoping that they wont ask further. Thankfully Minju simply brush it off and went with her way.

 

“ouch!” Hyewon let out a small shout when Eunbi pinch her stomach.

“serves you right for saying nonsense thing!” Eunbi glared to Hyewon and Hyewon glared back, but closer. Eunbi can feel Hyewon breath but this time she wouldn’t let that girl win.

“fuhhh! Hahahaha…” Eunbi laugh so loud when she saw Hyewon’s dumbfounded look. Eunbi blows to Hyewon’s face because she doesn’t know how else she would push that girl away. She was scared to repeat the same incident on last Monday. While Hyewon still trying to make sense the whole situation, Eunbi run and join the group at the front to avoid Hyewon.

“yah Kwon Eunbi! How dare you!” Hyewon run and grab Eunbi at her waist. Eunbi can only laugh and try her best to let herself go.

“ehem ehem, I never know a single movie can make you guys so close to each other?” Yujin smirk and raise her left eyebrow while looking at the pair. Hyewon and Eunbi instantly stop. There are four pair of eyes currently looking at them.

“um, lets go to eat! Im hungryyyyy!” Eunbi tried to switch the topic while grabbing Yujin’s hand. They head to their favourite chicken place to have a lunch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter