1.7

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Yah that was hard! How can the teacher came up with a hard question? Isn’t they supposed to help us excel in their class?” Yujin suddenly vent out her frustration to the class. 11 pairs of eyes are looking at her at the moment.

“are you sure its not because of your laziness who didn’t study for the test?” Sakura laugh at Yujin and followed by the rest of the class.

“Miyawaki Sakura! How dare you?”

“what? Im stating the hard to swallow pill I guess?”

“ugh! Forget it! Lets go and have some fun tomorrow! Are you guys in? we should reward ourselves as well as a welcoming party for Hyewon. We haven’t thrown our welcoming party for her!” Yujin said to the class.

“Count me in!” Yena was so excited that she almost fall from her chair.

Yuri who is next to Yena felt uncomfortable. She wants to make sure Yena wouldn’t get close to Hyewon. Its not because she likes her. But Yuri believed that Yena should be taught that not everything she wants, she will get. Yena is one the only daughter of Mr Choi, owner of one giant company for electrical appliances. As the only heir, Yena always get whatever she wants from Mr Choi. Yuri always told her that the girls that has been with Yena isn’t really sincere to her. Even a well-known straight girl will go after Yena. Yuri knows they are after her money, but she didn’t want to believe that. Yena said Yuri is jealous of her because she can get all the girl that she wants.

“me too!” yell Yuri to Yujin.

“Minju, you will come too right?” Yujin asked

“of course, Im tired of studying. I want to take a day off.”

“okay so there are four of us. Oh, five of us including Hyewon. Anyone else? Eunbi?”

“im not sure, will let you know tonight..”

“the rest won’t be coming?”

“we have a music class tomorrow.” Said Wonyoung referring to her, Hitomi and Nako.

Yujin gaze fall for Sakura and Chaeyeon.

“sorry but we have our own plan tomorrow!” said Chaeyeon.

“ahh, that was too bad. So, there are only five of us? Hyewon, you will come right?”

“um, do I have a choice? I thought you count me in?”

“well yeah, haha, okay, I will see you guys tomorrow then!” Yujin end her speech and while reaching out for her backpack. The class is over, so everyone is getting ready to go home.

 

Hyewon POV

 

Why didn’t she agree to Yujin’s invitation? Is it because of the other day?

 

It has been nearly five days since that incident happened. Nothing extraordinary happening throughout this week because Hyewon was busy preparing for the mock test as well as she still in an adapting phase. Her tablemate, Ahn Yujin, has been very helpful to her. She is one of the popular girls in school, well not because of her academic but simply because of her pretty face. She has a well-proportioned body; she is tall and athletic. The master key to her fame is mainly because she appeared in few commercials.

 

Hyewon went home feeling slightly disappointed. She doesn’t really have the heart to follow them tomorrow. Because other than Yujin and Eunbi, she isn’t that familiar with the rest. She knows Yujin is crushing hard on Minju but Minju being Minju like what Yujin said to Hyewon, she never noticed about it eventhough Yujin has been so clear about her feelings. Well, not to the point of confessing her feelings said Yujin because she doesn’t want to ruin their friendship. Meanwhile Yena and Yuri is simply a tablemate that loves to argue with each other over small matter. That’s how far Hyewon knows about them.

 

 

Eunbi POV

 

[Eunbi] 8:09 PM: Hey babe! What are you doing? Have you eaten your dinner? Let’s have a date tomorrow! We haven’t went for a date for quite some time now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter