1.10

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what game shall we play?” Yuri asked to the group. They just arrived at the arcade in level two. Arcade is one their must do activity whenever they hang out. Usually they went out with only 11 of them and they had trouble to make up a team. But now since there is Hyewon, its possible for 12 of them having a fair match with the same number of members in each team.

“hmm how about we play the punch machine?”  Yujin suggested one of the games that she is confident of, but she knows Minju isn’t.

“yah yah, I don’t have a strong punch. I don’t want to lose the game.” Minju expressed her dissatisfaction.

“its okay, you know im the strongest among us, right? Um except for Hyewon, I never saw her punch yet but anyhow, im confident with this game so don’t worry.”

“yes, we can play this game, I don’t mind. Yena is strong too so I don’t have anything to worry about.” Yuri agreeing upon Yujin’s request. Truth to be told, other than a powerful vocal, Yuri is the weakest if they were rank according to their strength. She knows that Yena’s punch isn’t that strong too, its just that girl love to exaggerate things. So, Yuri would love to take this opportunity to hold Yena’s hand and maybe, get a kiss from her.

“a-ahah-hah. Yu-Yuri-ah. Well, uh, its true that im strong um but we can play other game, can’t we?” Yena stuttered. She doesn’t want to admit that she didn’t really have any confidence in punching game. Especially when the rivals are Yujin and Eunbi. Yena knows better than anyone else how strong their punch is. Well, coming from someone who always got hit by Yujin and Eunbi, Yena can guarantee that it will be high chances for her to lose.

“why? Aren’t you always say that you have muscles here and there? That you always went for a gym? I thought you are strong?” Yuri trying to provoke Yena. She knows that Yena hate it when someone doubt her words.

“ex-excuse me! Im Choi Yena! Choi! Yena! How dare you say something so disrespectful to me? What? Punching game huh? Bring it on!” said Yena while showing her not so fancy boxing move in front of Yuri. Yuri smirked.

“well, prove it.”

“okay okay that’s enough. Hyewon? Eunbi? Are you guys okay?” Yujin tried to stop the fight between the hamster and the duck by throwing out question to Hyewon and Eunbi.

“are you confident?” Eunbi asked Hyewon who is currently standing on her left, devouring the ice cream she bought earlier. There are times when Hyewon couldn’t be bothered and one of it is when Hyewon is enjoying her food. Hyewon simply shrugged it off and giving a yes nor no look to Eunbi’s question while her upper lips.

 

Well, uh, she looks cute when she is eating. Kang Hyewon… how many sides do you have actually?

 

Eunbi staring blankly to Hyewon who is focusing on her ice cream and unbothered with that stare.

 

“Eunbi?” Yujin snapped her fingers in front of Eunbi. Eunbi startled and simply said yes to Yujin questions.

“okay great. So, each team will have just one turn. Each turn will have two rounds. Which each round should be play by each member. Is that clear?” Yujin explained the rule to the group. Yujin is not planning to win the game so that is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter