1.6

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon POV

 

Today is her first day in Izone High School. She just moved in 2 days ago. She still remembers last Friday, when the news about her transfer broke, her friends was so heartbroken because they didn’t get to know the news earlier. Especially Minami. Both Hyewon and Minami has become a good friend. Their classmate said that it was more to mother-daughter relationship but Hyewon didn’t mind at all. She loves hanging out with Minami because she is childish and will say yes to anything that Hyewon wants.

 

Hyewon put a lip tint and take a look at her face in the mirror. This is her first day of school so she wants to give a nice first impression.

That’s good enough. I should go now.

 

“Are you done? Eat your breakfast first. I will drop you off the school today.”

“Okay mom. But you don’t have to fetch me this evening okay? I want to drop by the café after class today.”

 

Hyewon finish her meals as faster as she can. She usually enjoys her meal time but today was another case. She wanted to be there as soon as possible because she was nervous. She hopes that she can meet that girl today. Hyewon knows nothing about that girl except her name. Eunbi.. Hyewon whispered that name to herself.

If I’m lucky enough, I will get to know her class by today. Is she the same age with me? I hope so. Therefore, our probability to be in the same class will be higher. I guess it would be a bit impossible. If I didn’t run into her throughout this week, she is not for me then. But if I can meet her by today, I will took it as a sign from above, that she is meant for me!

Hyewon was staring blankly to the food which is very unusual. Her mom worried because that is now how Hyewon usually behave.

“Are you okay Hyewon-ah? Have you finish eating?”

“uh? Ah, yes. Im good, its just im a bit nervous considering this is my first day.”

“Its okay baby, you will be fine. Should we get going now?”

“Yes, please..”

 

Hyewon arrived in her school. Her mom insisted to accompany her at least until the administration office, but she refused. Hyewon standing in front of the gate, looking into the school. Izone High School..

Hyewon is in her 10th grade. That means, Eunbi is either the same age as her or older than her. Hyewon took a deep breath until..

Ugh..

Someone bumped into Hyewon from behind. Hyewon turn around and theres a girl looking at her with a confused look.

 

“Sorry, who?” that girl asked.

 

Oh my god. I found her! Is this the sign from above? I’m not going to let her go for rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter