1.3

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV

 

"Eunbi-ssi.."

Eunbi get up from her sit as soon as she heard her name. It is Sunday and Eunbi went out to grab some coffee at the nearby cafe while trying to finish the book that she is reading at the moment.

"Please take one of this miss. Today our cafe give out fortune cookies to our customers. Feel free to have it."

Eunbi smile and nodded to the worker. She reach out her hands and took one of the cookies. She grab her drinks and go out to the nearest park. Today is supposed to be her date with Daniel but an urgent matter came up so Eunbi decided to just enjoy her time alone. She sat down on one of the bench and observing kids and couples in the park. She loves to observe people and her friends always tell her that she is quite observant. Not to mention that sometimes her intuition is strong enough that most of the situation favoring her. Eunbi smile and try to reach out the book on her right. Her hand fall to the fortune cookies that laid on top of the book. Eunbi doesnt really believe fortune telling, and to her fortune cookies is definitely a scam. Like how can you be sure its your fortune while the one who made the so called fortune cookie herself had no idea about her own future. She open the packet, just to read whats inside. 

 

"You are going to meet someone that will turn your life in a good way. You will discover your new side as well as a new heart. Its okay, take a seat and enjoy your ride.."

Pfft, this is nonsense. How can someone came to me and change my life? Ive been living my whole 17 years of life and theres not much changes.

 

Eunbi mumble to herself. She put the paper at the last page of the book shes reading. She still have few chapters to go. By the end 3 or 4 weeks, she should finish the book by then.

 

****************

ergh! Eunbi mind was elsewhere resulting her to bump into someone.

It hurts. tsk.Yah Eunbi, you should watch where you going! Scold Eunbi to herself.

Eunbi raised her head to see who is the person she bumped to and she asked..

 

 

"Sorry, who?"

"Your future.." Said the girl.

"I beg your pardon?"

 

Eunbi was confused. She never saw that girl but she wore the same uniform as her. Is she a new student? Or a senior? Eunbi cant recall.

The girl smirk looking at Eunbi's confused look. She then turn her back and walk inside the school. Eunbi tried to call the girl but she doesnt want to be seen as a weirdo.

 

I guess she is just trying to tease me because I bumped into her. I should ask for apology the next time we meet.

 

Eunbi stand still like a mannequin in front of the school gate until its her turn to get bumped by someone, or maybe sometwo. She looks at her side and there goes Yujin and Minju chuckling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter