1.11

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost 5 pm in the evening and they decided to go home after spending few hours together.

 

“phew, that was fun! We should hang out more. Perhaps 12 of us can hang out together sometime…” Yujin said enthusiastically.

“yeah we should. Anyway, Minju, Yujin and Yuri will be following me, right?” Yena asked the three girls.

“yes. Just like this morning. How about Hyewon?” Yujin shift her gaze to Hyewon who is standing quietly next to Eunbi.

“I rode my bike here…”

“Yena, can I follow you guys? My parents drop me here this morning, but they can’t fetch me at the evening…” Eunbi asked Yena’s permission to carpool together since Eunbi didn’t have any transportation.

“But we are occupied. Yena’s driver will be driving, Yena sitting at the front and three of us will be sitting at the back. Omo, what should we do then?” Minju looking all concern to her class president at the moment.

“ride home with me then…” Hyewon said.

 

Four pairs of eyes are looking at Hyewon. Hyewon think that it would be a good idea to get closer to Eunbi. She didn’t know how but maybe all her good deeds throughout her life has been paid to her now. Everything with Eunbi seems to be smooth and nothing really go in her way.

 

“that sounds like an idea Hyewon. She can send you home. Are you okay with that Eunbi-ah?” Yuri immediately agree to Hyewon idea because she is scared that Yena would volunteer herself to ride with Hyewon.

 

“if Hyewon is fine with sending me home, then that would be no problem…”

“im good Eunbi. Its my pleasure to serve you…” said Hyewon while bowing like a knight ready to serve his queen. But instead, it would be the king and the queen. Well uh, King Hyewon and Kween Eunbi if you get what I mean. (gosh ive been dying to say this >.<)

 

“that’s great. We should be going now. I have a family dinner tonight so I shouldn’t be late… take care Eunbi-ah, Hyewonnie… ride safely and be sure to send Eunbi home in one piece okay?” said Yujin jokingly while saying farewell to Eunbi and Hyewon. The rest of the girl follow Yujin’s step leaving the two goddesses behind.

 

“let’s go…” Hyewon said to Eunbi while reaching for her hand. Eunbi was startled and her gaze fixed to their hands that are clinging to each other. A minute later they arrived in front of a superbike at the mall parking space which she believed that it was Hyewon’s. Eunbi always wish that she could go for a ride with Daniel on a bike in futu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter