1.2

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon POV

 

"Are you ready Hyewon-ah?"

"Just a sec mom.."

"Alright, I'll be waiting downstair.."

 

Hyewon look at the mirror. Just to make sure that her final look is okay. She wore a white blouse and a pair of jeans. Today mark the final 2 weeks left before Hyewon move to their new house. Her mom got transferred to Seoul today. Working as a police officer, she often transferred after few years serving at one place. This year, Lee Young Ae (Hyewon's mom) got lucky to be transferred back to her hometown in Seoul. However, to Hyewon this is an unfortunate news. This is the first time her mom stayed in one place for such a long time. Within 5 years, Hyewon made a few friends and she even have a bestfriend, Minami. All this while Hyewon dont really have that much friend because of her cold personality. Her classmates would often mistook her as a snobbish person who eats a lot. Meanwhile, the truth behind his coldness is that she knows her mom's nature of work. They would be moving from town to town and knowing herself well enough, she knows she cannot handle farewell really well. That is why, after 3 years and half staying in their current place, Hyewon tried to open up because it seems like her mom wouldnt get transferred in near future. Unlike previously, the longest they have stayed in one place is 2 years! Only when Hyewon started to be herself, she received the bad news last 2 months from her mom. They will be moving again. Her mom added, the good news is that, this would be their last. Her mom will get the permanent place after 25 years moving here and there.

 

Hyewon woke up from her sit, took her hand bag and suddenly her phone vibrate.

 

[MINAMI] 8:05 AM: Yah Hyewon! Where are you? Dont tell me you gonna skip school for today! We promised to go to our favourite teokbokki place after school! T.T tsk tsk

 

[HYEWON] 8:06 AM: Hahaha sorry! My mom have an urgent matter to be settle today so I need to accompany her. We will go tomorrow, okay? Yah dont play with your phone, focus on your class. We have exam in 3 weeks.

 

Sent

 

[MINAMI] 8:08 AM: I am focusing! its just a bit boring without you in class. You know how I always need you to explain to me especially mathematics.tsk tsk

 

[HYEWON] 8:09 AM: Hahaha, dont be dramatic. I will be around tomorrow. See ya!

 

Sent

 

Hyewon put her phone in the bag. She reach for the perfume in front of her, sprayed once in each of her shoulder, her neck and her wrist as well. She smells like a refreshing strawberry. Hyewon took her step downstairs and get into their car immediately. Hyewon and her mom are heading to their new place to settle for her school transfer as well as checking out the house. Their house is currently under renovation and was scheduled to be done in less then a week. That is why they need to settle few things before they move in.

 

"Have you decided which school

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter