1.14

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon sings her heart out, hoping that it would somehow able to reach Eunbi. With her last note, silence now filled the big room occupied only by the two girls. Hyewon clear , trying to get rid the awkward atmosphere.

“you are a good singer; did you know that?” Eunbi broke the silence that getting bigger in between them.

“am i?” Hyewon smiled knowing that the girl sitting across her approved her singing skills.

“yes, you are. I bet any girl would fall for you if you ever sing to them this way.”

 

Eunbi’s lips curved thinking that kind of statement coming from . But that was the truth. Any other girl would fall for her. As a girl herself, she would fall hard if there is someone singing while playing the piano for her. Eunbi knew because throughout the song, she feels like there are lots of butterflies; no- that won’t explain her feelings. There was actually a zoo inside her every time she caught Hyewon looking straight to her eyes.

 

“did you?”

“hm?”

“you said any other girls would fall… so did you fall? For me?” Hyewon boldly asked Eunbi.

 

Hyewon knows herself too well. There are times when Hyewon was so reserved and that she preferred to be the one observing others; but at the same time; there are moments where Hyewon can be bold and fearless that she would blurt everything she wants. She was so random and unpredictable. Tonight? It was the second.

 

“well I would be lying if I say I didn’t feel anything…” Eunbi said confidently.

 

Hyewon was taken aback. She didn’t expect that answer coming from Eunbi. At least not this soon. She then leaves her sit and move next to Eunbi. With an inch gap between them, Hyewon turn herself and look at the latter.

 

“do you want to know the reason why I moved to your school?” Hyewon asked.

“um because you said you moved here so that’s why. Is there any other reason?”

“yes. Remember this evening I told you that I had my eyes on someone?”

“oh… that girl. So, it’s because of her?” Eunbi can feel a lump on . She is not even sure herself why would she feels that way.

“uh huh. Because of her… she went to that school.” Hyewon smirked. She can feel that her heart beats so fast. Hyewon was unsure whether she should just confess her feelings straight away or just simply keep it to herself. But thing is, there were never a right time. Hyewon was afraid if the same thing happened again, she wasn’t sure if she can live another year in regret.

 

Hyewon POV

 

‘just do it already.’

‘no, I can’t.’

‘why can’t you?’

‘its still early Hyewon-ah. She knows you like what? A week ago?’

‘well it doesn’t matter, a week or a lifetime, love is love.’

‘just confess! If she rejects you, just tell her it was a prank?’

‘no, no, no. I don’t think it’s a good idea.’

‘so? Are you going to wait?’

‘uh, maybe?’

‘you are going to wait huh? Do you want the history repeat itself Hyewon?’

‘the time where you were so close yet so far and because of your uncertainty, you lost someone so dear to you?’

‘do you wish that to happen, again?’

‘…….’

 

Hyewon had the conversation with herself. It was a minute or so but too many thoughts cross her mind. Eunbi who was currently sit next to Hyewon turn herself facing the girl. She has been waiting for Hyewon to speak but it seems like the girl lost in her thought.

 

I should just tell her. Yes, I should tell her. I mean, she doesn’t have to give the answer tonight, or do I even need her answer? I just want to ease my mind and its not like she have to be my girlfriend. We can still be friend and there is nothing wrong with being friend. Right?

 

Silence filled the room and it seems like both are engulfed in each other’s thought. With a heavy heart, Hyewon took a deep breath, showing that she has made her decision.

 

Just do it…

 

Like a spell that she wishes could be some kind of magic to help her tonight, but instead, its just a mere word of encouragement for herself, Hyewon decided to just let Eunbi knows about her feelings.

 

“do you want to know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter