2.1

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV

 

Beep beep! Beep beep!

 

Eunbi woke up to the sound of her phone alarm. She knew instantly that it would be 8 in the morning because she always set her alarm an hour late on weekend. Without looking, Eunbi stretch her hand until she stumbles upon the device that wouldn’t stop ringing. Once she able to silent her alarm, Eunbi groans thinking about how tired she feels this morning. She opens her eyes and blink for a few times, trying to regain her consciousness. She looks around the room and she is not familiar with the sight in front. Her usual dress up table isn’t there and her bed sheet aren’t white. Eunbi immediately sit up straight and take a look at her phone. It was Sunday.

 

Ahh.. aigoo Eunbi. The kids aren’t joking when they said that you are slowly becoming old.

 

Eunbi just realized that she was staying the night in Hyewon’s place. The thought of staying at her place reminded Eunbi about last night.

 

She kissed me…

 

Eunbi touch her lips and slowly a smile carved. She is blushing thinking how she actually enjoys the kiss last night.

 

Knock knock!

 

Eunbi look at the door where the source of knocking came. She crawled down the bed and open the door to find out that it was Hyewon.

 

“are you awake?” Hyewon asked with a worried look. She bites her lips, worry that she interrupted Eunbi’s sleep. In fact, she have been walking back and forth in front of the room thinking whether she should wake her up or not. But the sounds of Eunbi’s alarm around 10 minutes ago convinced her to just knock the door.

 

“just wake up… why?”

“uh, nothing. Its just, my mom wont be around this morning so I will prepare the breakfast. What do you want to eat?”

“hmm… do you have sprite?”

“sprite?”

“yes sprite.” Eunbi look at Hyewon.

“who drink sprite early morning?” Hyewon asked with a confused look.

Eunbi’s brow furrowed upon Hyewon’s remark. “obviously me?”

“oh ya, why would you ask then. B-but who drink sprite early morning? Um, I mean, you shouldn’t drink carbonated drinks in an empty stomach. Am I right?”

“well yeah, but that’s how I start my day…”

“and since you start your day in my place, I wouldn’t let you have it…”

“but why?!” Eunbi let out a little scream, indicating how she disapprove Hyewon statement just now. She frowns and her lips pouting.

 

Without any words, Hyewon cupped Eunbi’s face and shortened the gap between them. With a serious look, Hyewon then said…

 

“because last night someone ran straight to her room without giving me chance to explain and now im punishing her to eat something healthy with me downstairs…”

 

Eunbi can feel herself blushing so hard. That was true though. After the kiss last night, she was stunned and embarrassed over the fact that she enjoys the kiss. Hyewon said sorry but she simply went out and go straight to her room. Eunbi isnt mad at her. Its just she was confused with herself.

 

“so I’ll take that as okay-maam-i-will-follow-your-order.” Hyewon broke the silence.

“……….” Eunbi gave Hyewon an empty stare.

 

She can feel Hyewon thumb slowly caressing her cheek. Usua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter