2.2

Unknown Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi POV

 

Knock knock!

 

Eunbi is putting on her lipstick when she heard a light knock on her door.

 

It must be Hyewon.

 

She lightly pressed her lips together few times to even the lipstick. She then took a closer look at the mirror and smile seeing the strawberry coloured lipstick fit her so well. Eunbi had her bang tied making her look like a cute middle schooler. She wore an overall dress paired with a light-yellow coloured shirt inside.

 

Knock knock!

 

She heard Hyewon knocking once again but a bit louder compared to before. Eunbi quicken herself and immediately took her phone on the dressing table and put it on her handbag.

 

“coming!”

 

She grabs the knob and pushed it down. Hyewon who had her head down immediately look up when she she saw the door open, revealing the person behind that door. Hyewon was greeted with the smell of lavender coming from the girl in front of her.

 

Hyewon POV

 

I guess this is fine.

 

Hyewon stood by the full body mirror and take a good look at herself. She is wearing a grey cropped sweater and a high waisted jeans. Satisfied with her overall looks, Hyewon then took her belonging and went straight to Eunbi’s room.

 

Knock knock!

 

She lightly knocks the door, notifying the pretty being inside the room that she is outside and is ready to go. After one minute or so, there is still no answer coming from inside nor the door opening.

 

What is she doing inside? Is she still in the bathroom?

 

Hyewon asked herself and give another knock but a bit louder. She is looking at the doorknob, thinking whether she just try to open the door.

 

“coming!” Eunbi’s voice echo from behind the door. Hyewon who was still staring blankly at the doorknob lift her head almost immediately when Eunbi suddenly reveal herself.

 

Oh my… can she be any prettier?

 

Hyewon was stunned when she saw Eunbi. For a moment she feels like the clock has stop ticking and everything around her were stopped. Few seconds has passed, and things started to move in a slow motion. Her gazed still fix to Eunbi pretty face. Second ago, she can’t hear anything but slowly now she can feel her heart beating. She saw Eunbi mouthing something, but she can’t hear her.

 

What is wrong with me?

 

The sounds of her heart beating slowly subsides and heat crawling from her fingers spread throughout her body causing her to reddened. Her surroundings started to be moving normally again and she can clearly hear the sounds of the air-condition and air filter coming hitting her eardrum.

 

“Hyewon?”

“Hyewon-ah…”

“Yah Kang Hyewon!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter