Bath

JJ Drabbles

"Hyung, I'm so tired," Jinyoung sighs, sinking deeper into the water and settling his back against Jaebum's front.

"I know," Jaebum says, kissing Jinyoung's shoulder gently. "You work so hard."

"Not as hard as you do," Jinyoung says, turning his head to peer up at Jaebum intently. "You're really the best leader we could ask for, you know that, right?"

Jaebum smiles at him. "You're cute." He starts massaging shampoo into Jinyoung's hair carefully as he continues talking. "We all did well today. We have a lot of room to improve, but it was a strong concert."

"The kids always make us proud, don't they?" Jinyoung's words are slightly slurred, his eyes falling shut as he relaxes into Jaebum's soothing touch.

"Of course they do," Jaebum says affectionately, his eyes soft as he watches Jinyoung. "And you also always make me proud."

"You too," Jinyoung mumbles, pressing a sleepy kiss to Jaebum's jaw before his head falls back against Jaebum's chest. "Love you, hyung."

Jaebum laughs softly, running his hands along Jinyoung's arms and covering them with soapy water. "Love you too, Youngie. Now let's get you out of here before we both turn into prunes."

"Mmm, but it's comfy," Jinyoung says, his voice almost a whine.

"Come on," Jaebum insists gently. "You'll be even more comfy in bed."

"Only if you're with me," Jinyoung says, snuggling closer into Jaebum's chest and too exhausted to be embarrassed by how needy he must sound. "S' why I wanted to be in a room together."

And Jaebum has to smile. "Always, Jinyoungie. I'll always be with you."