Stolen Encounter

JJ Drabbles

"We shouldn't have done that," Jinyoung says breathlessly, clinging to Jaebeom's shoulders as he leans against the wall of the tiny side room they shut themselves in.

Jaebeom laughs softly, taking in how uncharacteristically flustered Jinyoung looks, how messy his hair has become after their frantic five-minute encounter. "No?" he asks, pressing a final lingering kiss to Jinyoung's lips. "But you were just demanding that I don't stop."

Jinyoung hits Jaebeom's arm lightly. "Quit being cocky and help me put my jacket on."

"Okay, okay," Jaebeom says, busying himself with smoothing out Jinyoung's coat and trying not to smile too hard at Jinyoung's quiet grumbling about "stupid attractive boyfriends" who are apparently "impossible to resist."

Jinyoung helps Jaebeom into his jacket in return, avoiding Jaebeom's amused gaze until he finally looks up and sighs. "Shut up," he mumbles.

"Didn't say anything," Jaebeom says. He'd never say it out loud, but he really loves that he can still make Jinyoung lose his composure with just his fingers. "You're cute."

"Whatever," Jinyoung says, but there's no missing the little smile that he fails to keep hidden. "Come on, the others must be waiting."

The others are waiting, and so are the cameras. Jaebeom knows they probably shouldn't, especially considering what they just finished doing, but they walk out with their arms around each other anyway. Their matching smiles probably don't do anything to help their case, either, but Jaebeom has always been weak like that, both for holding and for being held by Jinyoung.

As they walk, Jaebeom decides to tease Jinyoung a little more, lets his hand slide down slightly, and tries not to laugh when Jinyoung immediately reacts. "Ah!" he says dramatically, glancing back at the cameras, but his hand still grasps Jaebeom's arm. "It hurts!"

"Oh, hush," Jaebeom says affectionately. Later, he pulls Jinyoung close to him again and quietly murmurs in Jinyoung's ear, "You know, if you really wanted your back to hurt after, you should have just said so."

"You're insufferable," Jinyoung says, but he doesn't make any attempts to leave Jaebeom's hold, and he's half-smiling when he turns to look at Jaebeom. "You're so lucky I love you."

Jaebeom beams at him, his heart fluttering and filled with warmth. "Yeah," he says. "I am."