Concert

JJ Drabbles

When they're onstage, they only get fleeting moments.

Fans drink it all up - they see nothing but a grand spectacle, every second carefully planned and accounted for. In reality, though, each concert is made up of little fragments that get combined together to create one final product that hopefully gives the fans everything they want.

The smallest pieces are always the little interactions, the few precious seconds they take to smile at each other, let their hands brush against each other quickly, offer some hushed words for only the other person to hear. And it happens between all the members, of course - every concert is filled with countless brief, private conversations that the rest of the world can only speculate about.

But it's also no secret that out of everyone, Jinyoung and Jaebum always, always reserve their most meaningful moments onstage only for each other.

During the first night of their Seoul concert, the start of their third world tour, in a stadium filled with more cheers, fans, and life than two fifteen-year-old boys with nothing but a dream and each other could have imagined, Jaebum drifts to Jinyoung naturally, as easily as breathing.

"Jaebum-hyung," Jinyoung murmurs softly, because he knows exactly what Jaebum is thinking. The touch of their hands, the tiniest moment of contact, feels like the infinity Jaebum has promised that JJ Project will always be.

Jaebum smiles, giddy from the adrenaline coursing through his veins and the electricity in Jinyoung's touch. In this moment, he feels like he's on top of the world - because with Jinyoung at his side, he's invincible.

"Jinyoungie," he breathes, and Jinyoung's smile is brighter and more stunning than even the beautiful sea of green lights that's glittering around them, larger than they've ever allowed themselves to envision. "We made it."