Seven

NOBODY BUT YOU

Its been a week after their little fight and Jaebeom still did not reply or call Jinyoung. Its liiterally bugging Jinyoung when Jaebeom totally ignore and he knows his ego also the reason why he did not approach Jaebeom first. But Jinyoung literally feel hurt when his first ever date end up beng the worst day ever. Yes, not even the time Jackson accidentally kissed him its not that worst. 

But then he also miss his fiancee. Yes Jinyoung already accept that he totally has feeling towards his fiancee. Its not a bad thing right? Jaebeom s his fiancee and what is wrong falling in live with him? Yes there is nothing wrong accept one things.

What if Jaebeom dont have any feelings towards him? Or even worse, Jaebeom fall in love wiith someone else.

Thsi thought had circulate around Jinyoung mind all this week. He has a few melt down this week, firstly when he realize that he love Jaebeom. He keep eating ice cream while watching to any happy rom com in hoping that Jiinyoung and Jaebeom will become like the main couples in the movie. The second meltdown is when Jinyoung realize what if Jaebeom will never loved him back and he strated eating cakes while watching a sad movies bawling his eyes out to whenever the hero dies. The third time he have his meltdown is when he still did not received any messages from Jaebeom and when he message Jae hyung (yes he has his fiancee secretary phone numbers) asking what Jaebeom is doing right then (he has his big ego to just meesage Jaebeom) and the reply really make him down

Jaebeom? He is with Mark eating lunch as usual.

                                                                            Jae hyung

As usual.

So thats mean Jaebeom is fine while him? He was eating a boxes of pizza and a bottle of soda. Willowing in his sad self. Jinyoung really feel so down that day but then a message from Uncle Junho make his day

Someone totally missed his fiancee when he accidentally call our gardener boy as Jinyoung and not Jimmy.

                                                                                           Uncle Junho

Yes, Jinyoung smile like a fool reading message from his father in law I mean furure father in law. The happiness never last long when he accidentally seeing Mark and Jaebeom and a coffee shop near his university the next day. Jinyoung knew that the coffee shop really have a good coffee but never knew that the exact shop is so popular. Jinyoung was alone that time, he was so thankful at that time Yugbam couples has classes. He were expecting to drink his hot long black with his favourite vanilla cake when he saw Jaebeom and Mark just laughing inside the shop. He was a little bit jealous seeing the both of them together but looking that happy? Jinyoung is furious. He just want to go there and make a scene but then his right conscience stop him and also there is half of his classmate there, Jinyoung dont want to look like a carzy women that caught his husband cheating. Jinyoung is not a crazy women and Jaebeom is not his husband. 

Not yet!

Jinyoung was thinking either to talk like a normal person or stalk his fiancee with his fiancee best friend. It was a clear as sky choice when he wear his hoodies and also his mask and entered the coffee shop. After he purchase a drink and his cake, Jinyoung sit at a table behind Jaebeom and Mark's table and make sure that the bestfriend pair did not recognise him by sitting opposite from the pair's back.

Now Jinyoung can hear slightly about their conversation.

"So you finally let it go?" Mark

"Yeah and its never comeback." Jaebeom

"Seriously?" Mark

"Yeah, I mean its not my intention but its keep getting worse you see." Jaebeom

"So what will you do now?" Mark

"Dont know just waiting I guess." Jaebeom

What the hell are they talking about? Are they talking about me? Do Jaebeom want to cut off the engangement now? Like seriously? Is it that bad? What is getting worse? Our relationship? No no no, its not true. We never started any relationship yet. Well yeah we have been each other fiancee for months now but still I did not confess my feelings yet. Jaebeom need to know that I love him and he need to love me back. Its the only thing that I can accept.

Gosh, Park Jinyoung you sound like an obsessive person.

Shut Up Park Jinyoung.

You, shut up!

Before Jinyoung realize, both Jaebeom and Mark were left when he has his mind fighting with each other. What make it worse you ask? Jinyoung feels like the mere second he saw Jaebeom he felt so okay for the first time after their fights. Jinyoung feel his sickness worsen after he meet Jaebeom. I mean its not a real sickness but Jinyoung feel like he is gonna die when he cant see or talk with Jaebeom. That is why for today he will go to the company to act like he gonna meet Uncle Junho. Uncle Junho usually come to the office every Monday even after Uncle Junho survive from the , the doctor advise him to keep rest and dont stressed out or do hard work. But because Uncle Junho really cant stand staying at home, he will come to the company every Monday after an intense discussion with Jaebeom.

He already texted uncle Junho and yes he will be at the office today. So this is my chance.

Jinyoung are ready. He prepared all those answer if Jaebeom ever question him why he is at the office and not at his class that he is skipped for today. Jinyoung ask his butler to send him off because he feel lazy to take public or drive. He arrived at the office at 11 am. A very good time because according to Jae hyung. Jaebeom will be free after his meeting end on 11 am until 3 pm today.

Today, Jinyoung straightaway went to the office but before that he need to go to the toilet after his stomache rumble. This is all because he keep eating spicy ramen last night. He went to the toilte, they were a few people inside the toilet. He ignored them and went inside the free cubicle.

"You see what happen at the meeting today?"

"No i am not in the meeting okay. What happen?"

"As usual the cocky s strike again, he really mad at our department for losing a few data that the client already sent it to us."

"Is it that bad?"

"No, actually the guy just making a scene. He always do it like that."

" I really hate him the first time Mr Junho appointed him as his replacement. I dont know what is so great with the guy."

"Right, I know Mr Junho is really smart but this time he doing it wrong."

"Yeah I know, his son is not that good. He actually lucky because Mr Junho is his father."

"Well I heard about something"

"About what?"

"You know Johnny from Marketing?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"He said that Jaebeom a few and sleep with someone to get the board to agree and appointed him as a sittting CEO."

"Really?"

"Its not a suprise actually."

"Why?"

"His mother is a and he is a bastard actually."

"Where did you hear that?"

"Remember Sooyeon? Lim Sooyeon. Her mother told he that Jaebeom's mom is a e and Jaebeom's real father is not Mr Junho but one of his mother lover!"

Jinyoung cant even concentare to poop when he listen to their words. He was so angry that he just open his door cubicle loudly. The sound from the door suprise the guys who were talking.

"I thought I was at the ladies restroom becauese of the sound someone gossipping, but hurmm its a grown up guys talking about some rumours." Jinyoung

"Who are you?" 

"You dont need to know and I really dont want to be so low to even introduce myselfto roaches." Jinyoung

"How dare you call us roaches."

"Ooops not roaches but trash. Your mouth is so smelly until I lose my interest to poop!" Jinyoung

"This guy.." One of the guy tried to punch Jinyoung but they dont know that Jinyoung knows taekwando.

He hold the guy arm and twist it around. 

"I actually recorded your conversation adn could sent it to Mr Junho as you guys defaming his son." Jinyoung snarl and let go the guy

All the guys scam away from the toilet.

Jinyoug took a deep sigh. When he tried to leave he heard a sniffle sound from the last cubicle.

"Urmm hello? Someone there? You need help??" Jinyoung

There is no sound but then Jinyoung can heard someone crying.

And to his dismay Jinyoung recognized the voice.

"Jaebeom?" Jinyoung

Jinyoung knock on the door but there is no sound. Jinyoung think fast. He locked the main toilet door because he is sure Jaebeom dont want anyone to see him cry. Then he quickly went inside the cubicle beside Jaebeom's one and climb at the toilet and look inside Jaebeom's cubicle. The sight that Jinyoung see break his heart.

There is Jaebeom sit crumply on the floor with his face between his knee. Crying. Jaebeom look so tiny. Without thinking Jinyoug climb over the toilet walls and jump down. Luckily for him that he safely landed. Jinyoung crouched down and look at Jaebom

"Jaebeom?"

Jaebeom still crying.

Jinyoung dont know what to do he then hug Jaebeom.

 Jaebeom flinched when Jinyoung try to hug him and push Jinyoung away. Jaebeom look so scared. Jinyoung come closer to Jaebeom.

"Please dont come near me." Jaebeom

"What?Its just me." Jinyoung

"I dont care who are you, please just go." Jaebeom

"I will not leave until you stop crying." Jinyoung

"Im not cry now, please go." Jaebeom

"Bull, do you think I am blind? I can see your big fat tears!" Jinyoung

"Just go, I dont want you to see me like this." Jaebeom

"Like what?" Jinyoung

"Like this, when I was vulnerable when I am feeling like !" Jaebeom

"Jaebeom, look at me! Do i look like I ing care with how you look like now?" Jinyoung

Jaebeom head still down.

"I dont care okay, its fine to cry like hell I almost cry everyday last week. Its okay, crying does not mean you are weak or whatever you think inside your head. Now what the most importan thing is.." Jinyoung

Even before Jinyoung finished his word the sound of his fart heard and it makes Jinyoung really shy. But then Jinyoung heard a little laugh from Jaebeom

"I think the most important things is you need to go to poop." Jaebeom said while trying to hide his laugh

"I am sorry." Jinyoung sprint away and went to the fartest cubicle from Jaebeom's one.

After a few minute, Jinyoung finished his nature call and he see Jaebeom lean toward the sink and smirking to him.

"Done?" Jaebeom

"Shut up." Jinyoung

Jinyoung were washing his hand when Jaebeom said

"The thing that happen earlier is nothing okay, I hope you can keep it from my father and please erased whatever things you see." 

Then Jaebeom left.

He left!

Jaebeom ing left him without even explaining it to him. Such a cold person. I was helping him back then but no thank you or what so ever? Jinyoung grunt but the sound of the door open suprise him.

Jaebeom head peek inside  and a small smile with a timid thank you washes all the annoyed from Jinyoung.

JInyoung still went to Uncle Junho and Jaebeom's office and when he walk inisde everything seem normal. Even Jaebeom red eyes is gone. This guy really know how to act nonchalantlly.

"Jinyoung! I thought you cancel today vists." Uncle Junho

Jaebeom look at him while rasing his brows then he continue his work

Jinyoung just chuckle and ignore the way Jaebeom look at him.

"Uncle! You know I missed you so here I am." Jinyoung joined Junho that were seating at the sofa in the middle of the office.

"Jinyoung ah, are you sure you missed me hmmm?" Junho

"Of course. Who else?" Jinyoung said sarcastically

"Suit yourself. Jaebeommie." Junho

Jinyoung choked a little when he heard Jaebeom nicknames. Uncle Junho rarely call Jaeebom's nickname. He always say MY SON so this really suprise Jinyoung but to hear Uncle Junho call Jaebeom so tenderly really make his heart warm a litlle

"Father, how many time I ask you to not call me that when we are in public. Its embarrassing okay." Jaebeom said while looking upsetly at his father

"But we are not in public son. We are at the office right now." Jaebeom

"But there is Jinyoung here." Jaebeom

"So what? He will probably calling you that after you guys getting married." Junho

Jinyoung want to laugh but he keep it down because the way Jaebeom face turn red already make him satisfy so he just let it go.

"Euwww no." Jaebeom grunt

"What no son? The nickname part or the married one? If the later you know I will get sad right." Junho

"Father why are we talking about this?" Jaebeom

"Because Jaebeom after your supposed to be date a week ago you did not even contact Jinyoung right?" Junho

"Whaat? I did.." Jaebeom stuttered

"No no, dont start lying. You see your aunty Jinhee call me the other day saying his son in a really bad condition and we both thinks its because of what happen on that day." Junho

"Nothing happen father." Jaebeom

"Is it true Jinyoung?" Junho

Jinyoung want to be petty and told eveything to Uncle Junho but when he see Jaebeom's face he feel sorry and he remember what happen at the restroom so Jinyoung dont want to make Jaebeom's upset.

"Nothing uncle. Nothing happen." Jinyoung

"Seriously?" Junho

"Yes, my mother just exaggerate a little. I was just watching the movies and get caught in it hahahahahahhaa." Jinyoung

"Thank god if there is nothing happen and guys please start planning how do you want your wedding ceremony to be held. The faster the better even when we agreed to get married early next year but its just a few month away so dont be late." Junho

"Father, I told you. Not now." Jaebeom

"Well if not now then when? You are always busy and Jinyoung will be busy too the semester is gonna end soon right Jinyoung?" Junho

Jinyoung just nods

"I will think about it." Jaebeom said defeatedly

"I need to go now, I want to find my new books. Bye Jinyoung and son remember what I told you the things before Jinyoung joins today" Junho

"Yes father." Jaebeom

Both Jaebeom and Jinyoung just watch Junho went out. Jinyoung heard a deep sigh and a slump sound from the chairs. He see how Jaebeom look dejected.

" You really hate this marriage thingy right?" Jinyoung

"Well do you like it?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung did not answer but inside his heart he shouted of course he loved it he gonna marry with his loved one but he just keep it inside his mind now.

"So now you want to talk to me now?" Jaebeom

"Urgh you wish. I just come here to see Uncle Junho." Jinyoung

"Well my father is gone now, you may go too." Jaebeom saying without looking at Jinyoung.

"Well that is not my only reason." Jinyoung

"So what it?" Jaebeom

"Ialsowanttosaysorry." Jinyoung 

"What? Talk slower will you? Are you a rapper now?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung left out a sigh

"I want to say sorry." Jinyoung

Jaebeom look at Jinyoung when he said those word and frown a little

"Sorry? For what." Jaebeom

"You know it! For being a jerk that day." Jinyoung

"Well thank you for apologizing and I forgive you." Jaebeom

"Thats it?" Jinyoung

"Well what do you want more?"  Jaebeom

"Urgh I cant believe this guy!" Jinyoung

Jaebeom smile looking at his now furious fiancee.

"And to make it up clear your schedule for this Saturday," Jaebeom

Jinyoung froze a while

"For what?" Jinyoung

"Well after I read how lousy I am bringing you to the park by a few commenters on the blog I sign up for." Jaebeom

"Wait wait, you sign up for a blog? What kind of blog? And why are you doing that?" Jinyoung

"Well if you cant see, I have zero experience about dating and relationship. So I think what the easiest way to learn about it. If I used my usuall read or watch movie and find the information, I dont have time for that. So I searched a few things and I stumble into a blog where they disscussed relationship and stuff. The commenters with users name as UnluckySingle told me that my way is so old fashion so he or she advice me to bring you to more livelier places so we gonna heads to theme parks." Jaebeom

Jinyoung laugh when he listen to how his clueless fiancee explain how he get the next idea for their dates.

"Well you are cute Jaebeom shi." Jinyoung

"No I am not, I am a grown man with a job so no I am not cute." Jaebeom

"Whatever you say cute boy." Jinyoung teased

"Shut up." Jaebeom

Then both of them burst out laughing like there is no tomorrow. Jinyoung just realize how he is not angry at Jaebeom now when tthey are together. The original plan is jInyung wnat to cornered Jaebeom until he apologize to Jinyoung but what really happen really change 360°. Now he is laughing with his fiancee.

"Oh gosh, you are not mad at me now?'' Jinyoung

"I am not mad at you Jinyoung, I am just upset. You see in my study life I always been teased and ridicule about my relationship with Mark. They call us a couple and they always said that we will stay together forever." Jaebeom

"Why they said that?" Jinyoung

"I dont know, like I know Mark and we literally always stay together and how we go to prom together and.." Jaebeom

"What? You went to prom with Mark?"  Jinyoung

"Yes and I always bring him if we have any dinners or occasion." Jaeebom

"Why?" Jinyoung

"Well because I always felt calm when Mark is there and secondly no one ask me even once while Mark get a lot of invitations, he is so kind enough to go with me if not, I will be like the only person went there without a partner." Jaebeom

"Well no wonder they talk like that about you guys. If I dont know you, I also will assume you are a couple with Mark" Jinyoung

"You know we are not and yet you act like I cheat on you." Jaebeom

"I already said sorry okay." Jinyoung

"Okay, okay. I need to continue my work here if you dont have anything else I can ask my driver to get you home." Jaebeom

"No need, Jackson aske me to accompany him." Jinyoung

"Jackson?" Jaebeom

"Yes, remember him the one who hugged you." Jinyoung

"That guy, okay be careful dont go back home so late." Jaebeom

"Wooo, are you nagging me now?"Jinyoung

"No I am not, just be careful and say Hi to Jackson from me." Jaebeom

" Okay I will." Jinyoung said and wave goodbye to Jaebeom

Jaebeom continue doing his work with a light heart.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE