THE END

NOBODY BUT YOU

10 YEARS LATER.

Jinyoung was busy writing books about his married life with someone who has psychological problem or traumatize past.Jinyoung already wrote a book about how he felt in love and his book get a great response from the reader so he decides to write about his married life. Its never been an easy journey for him. But luckily he has a great group of supporters. His father in law always been there giving advice while his parents will always hear whenever Jinyoung think its hard for him to handle. Mark is always there for Jaebeom because sometime Jaebeom just need his bestfriend. Jinyoung now were actually relieved whenever Mark said he can accompany Jaebeom when Jinyoung schedule as not only a writer but also publisher for his own company that he built right after he graduated with the help of his own fiancee at that time. Now Jinyoung dont get jealous for Mark, even though he felt sorry because until now Mark is still single and a successful restaurant owner. Mark always told him he is single now its not because of his feeling for Jaebeom but it his own choice of life. Sometime Jinyoung believe him but sometimes he actually can see how Mark's eye still pining while looking at his oblivious husband. Jinyoung tried to ask Mark to confessed his feeling to Jaebeom just for his own closure but Mark respectfully rejected his idea. Mark were concern if he confessed their relationship will be different but Jinyoung knows Mark and Jaebeom relatonship will never change with what ever happen but he still respect Mark so until now Jaebeom dont know that his own bestfriend has feeling towards him.

Jaebeom panic disorder rarely occurs when they tied the knots last 8 years ago but sometimes Jaebeom will wakes in the middle of the night while soaking wets and at first Jinyoung dont know what to do but now he is ready. He will ask Jaebeom to calm down and  reassure Jaebeom  that everything is fine. Sometimes it only take a minutes then Jaebeom wiill come sleep beside Jinyoung but another time Jinyoung need to make Jaebeom a cup of tea or hot milk then they will talk until morning. They will talk about their works or sometimes they will talk about their wedding days. Jinyoung still cant believe that they get married after almost break off the engagement.

 

Jinyoung was waiting in the room before the event planner ask him to come out. He look at the mirror and he actually shocked about his own looks today. He wears all white tuxedo with a peach colour handkerchief located on his front pocket, His hair is beeing sytle away from his forehead so he look extra extra handsome today well to be fair its his big day so he need to look extra good. He never thought that this day will come. The day he will get married to Jaebeom. They has a few fight like any other couple when they need to decide the date, where to hold their weddings or what kind of theme they wanted to.

Jaebeom is really a simple kind of guy so his dream wedding consider as doing it in an open area like the park with a few friends only as their witness and having inspired by a few movies Jaebeom wanted to held it on the summer while wearing a comfy shirt and get married BUT Jinyoung hates the idea. 

Jinyoung dream wedding consist of doing it in a big place with chandeliar (yes Jinyoung love that kind of big wedding) and a ballroom so he can do a slow dance with his future husband. His wedding need to be extra because he really jealous at one time he saw one of his mother's friends wedding that held in a big hall that full of bright decoration and Jinyoung love how the bride and groom smile and dance happily so he already had a few vision on how he wanted to do his wedding.

So they eventually had a few heated discussion and poor Youngjae, the guy sometime become one of their messenger when there is the time they dont want to talk with each other. Luckily Jaebeom really love Jinyoung so he give up his wedding idea and follows Jinyoung but with one condition. Jinyoung need to follow his plan for their honeymoon. Jinyoung just agree with his fingers cross hiding behind his back.

Jinyoung were interupt by the door open and there is his future father in law.

"Uncle." Jinyoung

"Jinyoung ah, how are you feels?" Junho

"To be honest I dont know how to describe what I feel right now. I am so nervous but at the same time I can wait to get over this but then I am worried if this is the right things to do? What I mean is does Jaebeom okay with all of this? Is Jaebeom happy? I dont know. Last night I cant sleep thinking maybe we need more time." Jinyoung

"Hey, hey, hey. You are just nervous. Dont worry everything will be fine and for your information I have never seen my son so happy just like how he is doing when he prepared the wedding with you I can see how he excitedly told the story to Yonghwa and how he also very excited and cant wait to get married to you." Junho

"Really?" Jinyoung relieved when he heard the words.

Junho nods.

"I came here just to say before you become my son legally. I am so so thankful for you. Your loved for my son has changed him entirely. I am so lucky that i will get you as my son husband. I now know you will always take care of him. After his last worst panic attack I thought you will not continue this because to tell you the truth its gonna be a long journey. But now I am relieved because I have you a strong person mentally and also physically." Junho

"Aww uncle! Dont make me cry! I dont want to have my eye bloated on my wedding days." Jinyoung sniffles.

Junho just chuckle and then he hug Jinyoung.

"Thank you again." Junho said while kissing Jinyoung temple.

They heard the knocking and the event planner face pop into the room.

"Ready? We need to moved." 

Jinyoung nod. Junho leave him and wish Jinyoung luck.

Jinyoung is standing in front of the door. The door that will lead him to the altar and he knows Jaebeom were there standing at the end of the altar. Jinyoung is now with both his parent on his side.

"I am so proud of you Jinyoung." Jaehwan

"Thank you dad." Jinyoung

His mom look at Jinyoung with a soft expression.

"Mom?" Jinyoung

"I cant belive my spoil son become this matured and want to get married. Jinyoung I never thought you have this strong personality and you still keep holding into Jaebeom when he is in his worst condition. I am so so proud of you too." Jinhee

"Stop it, mom dad. We already have our tears jerking talk with each other a few weeks before so that today I will look good." Jinyoung

"Sorry okay? We are just overwhelm with what happen." Jinhee

"Ready guys? Im gonna open the door right now." 

The three of them nods.

Jaehwan squeeze Jinyoung arm while Jinhee give him a kiss on the cheek.

The door open and Jinyung can hear the song Cant Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley but its not Evis voice. Jinyoung was a little suprise hearing the voice. The voice is so familiar. He look at the owner of the voice who is waiting him while smiling dashingly with his black tuxedo and his handsome face.

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you

Jinyoung take a step when he saw the que for him to walk. He can relate with the lurics right now. He is a fools. He fall in love with Jaebeom while just looking at him that night when he was a teenager.

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes

Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Jinyoung is just a few step before Jaebeom. He can see Jackson waving at him and Yugbam looking dapper as usual also Mark behind Jaebeom while Youngjae is behind Mark. This is the time when Jinyoung realize that eveything that happen to him and Jaebeom is like a fate. Everything has already written for them.

Jinyoung stop a few step to give his mom a kiss and hug his father then he can see Jaebeom hand waiting for him to grab it.

"Hi handsome." Jaebeom whisper

Jinyoung just laugh its only take Jaebeom to make Jinyoung feels so giddy and happy.

They hear the priest talking about the ceremony and a few advices but he really can hear nothing beause he is just looking at Jaebeom smiling face. He was so thankful because he can watch this face forever now.

"So lets hear their vows shall we?" Priest

"Okay I totally practice this with Youngjae but as usual I forget the texts that I already written for Jinyoung." Jaebeom

Everyone laugh. They all can see how nervous Jaebeom is and Jinyoung can feel Jaebeom's hand become clammy.

"So can I just say anything that my mind can think off?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung squeezed his hand and nods with a smile.

"Okay. So the vows? Urmm I cant promise what wil happen in the future because I cant look into the future so I promise you Jinyoung that I will love you until I cant love you anymore. I cant promise forever because I know its a silly wish but I can promise you to love you more and more. To make sure that you are happy everyday hopefully. To make sure we have a good discussion when we argue. To be more attentive toward you and to be the person that you fall for.To be there for you when you fall and also if I can I want to be the person who lift you up." Jaebeom said then he flashes his white teeth and cute little smile to Jinyoung.

"Oh gosh,Lim Jaebeom. Now what do I say? Okay. I promise to be as what you promise to be as a husband and also I try my best to be there for you even when I get sulky to you. I will be your backbone and support you with whatever you want to do. I promise to be a good husband to you. I will learn to cook even if I dont think i will cook food when you are there for me. I promise to always stay in love with you and remind you why you love me and why I love you if we get a heated discussion. I love you always." Jinyoung

"Okay then, I now pronounce you husband and husband." the priest

The crowd was clapping and cheering congratulations to the couple while the said couple having their first kiss as husbands.

 

"Jinyoung?" Jaebeom voice interrupt Jinyoung's when he is looking back for their memories of the wedding days.

"Your back?" Jinyoung get up from the chair and give a hug to his husband.

"Yeah, the work finished early today." Jaebeom

"Thank god, you are so busy last week." Jinyoung bring his husband to their living room and make Jaebeom sit beside him.

"Sorry. What are you thinking about?" Jaebeom

"Just feeling a little emotional when I remember about our wedding." Jinyoung

Jinyoung look at his husband face. Jaebeom is now a 30 year old man. He can see how matured his husband face is but still handsome. Jinyoung kiss Jaebeom on his nose.

"Our wedding? It was a good one. I still remember one guy who kept whining just because the groom stop the slow dance." Jaebeom

"I was having a moment okay? Its only 2 songs." Jinyoung

"Yeah 2 songs after our official dance as husbands that count as 3 dannce and our original dance song is almost 5 minutes." Jaebeom chuckle

"Whatever." Jinyoung roll his eyes.

"Where is...." Jaebeom

Before Jaebeom finished talking there is a loud scream coming towards him.

"Father!!!" Jaeyoung

Jaeyoung run and throws himself towards Jaebeom

"Ouh gosh my son." Jaebeom

"Yah Lim Jaeyoung. You father just arrived okay he still tired." Jinyoung

"Sorry!" Jaeyoung

Lim Jaeyoung. 4 years old.

Their adoptive son.

After a few time disscussed about the idea of having a child. Jaebeom and Jinyoung decided to adopt a child. Its quite a long time until they get Jaeyoung 3 years ago.

The little bundle of sunshine make their life become brighter at first Jaebeom quite worried about them having kids just because he is worried what if the attack suddenly come to him and that time he was alone with the kid? But after disscussed with Dr Kang, his father and also persuade by their friends. Jaebeom agreed and it was the most great idea ever.

Jaebeom love having an almost 1 year old baby at that time. They bring Jaeyoung to their house that has been child approved by professional and said professional is Jackson Wang. Jaebeom still remember how Jinyoung try waking up silently without disturb Jaebeom sleep  to take Jaeyoung and give him milk but what a suprise when Jaebeom also wakes up and ask Jinyoung to take the baby while he making the formula for the baby. They always do things together. Whenever the baby poop or when he is hungry they will do it together.

The first few month is really hard for both new parents but with the help of theri family and friends they managed to handle their bundle of joy.

Youngjae might be the favourite uncle for Jaeyoung. He always love to hear Youngjae lulls him to sleep. But Jaeyoung play well with Yugbam. The couples always come to their house just to play with Jaeyoung. Sometimes Jinyoung is annoyed by them but then he is thankful because at that time he can have a few night date with Jaebeom. While Jackson Wang is an unstoppable uncle for Jaeyoung. He already prepared a bunch of thing when he knows Jaeyoung will come. He already buy the beds, clothes and even thinking the room colour but luckily Jaebeom intefer because Jinyoung looks like he want to blows up when Jackson bring all the babies things to their home.

"It was our son! I am the one who supposed to buy all those things. Jackson took it away from me!" Jinyoung whine.

"Well I am your bestfriend so its make me the godfather of your son and yes I will pampered my godson okay." Jackson

"Urm...Jackson? I dont know why Jinyoung did not tell you yet but we decided to make Mark as godfather for Jaeyoung." Jaebeom

"I already told him a bunch of times but he just not listening to what I have said." Jinyoung

"Come again Jaebeom?" Jackson

"Oh no here we go." Jinyoung

Its took them 10 minutes to reassure Jackson that they will choose him as their second kids godfather (even when they dont know if they will have 2nd child.)

"Jinyoung we can still buy babies thing so we can put them at our parents house. Dont worry okay?" Jaebeom said while carees Jinyoung arm in his left hand while patting Jackson back on his right hand.

 

 

"Papa please told father what we saw! Please do! Please do!" Jaeyoung

"What?" Jaebeom quirk his eyebrow

"Urmm Jaeyoung found a new hobby." Jinyoung

"Okay, what is it?" Jaebeom

"Collectingstrayanimalbecousehethoughtitwascute." Jinyoung

"What? Jinyoung I cant catch what you said. " Jaebeom

"He want to collect stray animals because they look cute to him." Jinyoung

"Animals? Honey we talk about it right? About having pets" Jaebeom cupped Jaeyoung face

"But the cats is so cute!" Jaehyung

"Cats?" Jaebeom look at Jinyoung

"We found a abandon box full of kittens." Jinyoung said while Jaeyoung grab his father hand and bring him to the kitchen and there is the box with 5 cats with different colours.

Jaebeom look startled for a while. Jinyoung can read and afraid if Jaebeom reject the idea of them to have pets.

But then Jinyoung heard a little squeeled and see how Jaebeom took one of the kittens and cuddle the kittens.

"See papa! I told you father will love this! He always watch cats video with me." Jaeyoung

"Jaebeom? Are you fine with it? I mean its not only one but five. We can take one and give the other kittens to someone else." Jinyoung

"No dont separate them!" both Jaebeom and Jaeyoung talk simultaneously.

"They are siblings its not nice to do that right father?" Jaeyoung

"Yup." Jaebeom nods while scratching the kittens head

"But you are the one who says no when he want to buy dogs." Jinyoung

"But this is cute." Jaebeom said while shoving the kitten to Jinyoung face

"Dogs and cats is different rigth Jae Jae?" Jaebeom

Jaeyoung nods.

"Okay. So you agree to take this five kittens?" Jinyoung

"Of course." Jaebeom said while slowly put down the kitten.

"Thank you father!" Jaeyoung said then hug his father tightly

Jinyoung scoffs.

"This father and son."

Sometime Jinyoung is jealous towards his own son when Jaebeom always agree with what their son wish. No one will believe that Jaebeom the one who spoil their son and not Jinyoung. Well Jinyoung is not totally suprise by the way his father in law treats Jaebeom so he can see how Jaebeom will adore their sons.

"Stop hugging! Give back my husband!" Jinyoung whine while trying to tear apart both father and son duo.

"Noooo, This is my father!" Jaeyoung

"He is my husband." Jinyoung

"Father love me more than you!" Jaeyoung

"No he doesnt. Right?" Jinyoung look at Jaebeom

Jaebeom gulp.

"Well about that..." Jaebeom nervously chuckle

Jinyoung gasp.

"How dare you!" jinyoung scream dramatically then went to a single sofa and wailing about how Jaebeom do not love him anymore

"Papa?" Jaeyoung said with a concern

"Look at your dramatic papa." Jaebeom

"Oh mah god!! My own husband dont love me. He love my annoying son more than me. Oh no I never thought that this day will come." Jinyoung

"Papa! I am not annoying! I am not annoying right father?" Jaeyoung

"No honey you are not annoying at all." Jaebeom said while hug his son.

"Oh gosh my husband prefer the little monster who did not like to eat vegetables and always peed on his pants over me who a good guy who eats his vegetable and always a good person." Jinyoung continue to tease his son

"Im not a monster! Waaaaaaaa," Jaeyoung finally cry after Jinyoung said that.

"Look what you have done. You always making him cry. Why?" Jaebeom said while pick up Jaeyoung and radle him like a baby

"Huh he is just acting. What a drama queen." Jinyoung blows raspberry

"Yeah just like you." Jaebeom rolls his eye

Jaeyoung still crying and its keep getting louder.

"Aww baby papa sorry. I just kidding. You are not a monster. You are my angel who keep helping me with house chore and good at wearing his own clothes." Jinyoung try to sooth the crying Jaeyoung

"REALLY?" Jaeyoung scream and the can see there is no tears at all.

"Look, like I said he is just acting." Jinyoung said then took Jaeyoung away from Jaebeom and tickles his son.

"AHHH noooooo..noo. Father help me!" Jaeyoung

"Aigoo I am so tired having 2 drama queens in my life. I need to take a bath and then rest." Jaebeom said and walks toward their bedroom.

 

 

 

Today is the day that Jaebeom and Jinyoung will celebrate their 8 years wedding anniversary and also Jaeyoung birthday party. He turns 4 this year.

Junho,Yonghwa,Jinhee and Jaehwan prepared the party for both their sons and also their grandchildren. Its not a party at all. They only invited Mark, Jackson. Bambam and also Yugyeom.

"Jaeyoung ah!!!" Jackson said loudly when he come inside Jaebeom and Jinyoung house!!

"Uncle Jacks!!! You are here! Why are you late?" Jaeyoung

"Well because some birds tell me that today is your birthday so I try to find a perfect gifts for the birthday boy. Do you know who is the birthday boy?" Jackson

"Me! Me!! Grandma Yonghwa told me today the day I was born so today is my birthday!" Jaeyoung

"Whoah really! So this is for you!" Jackson said while handing a big wrapped box with red colour wraps.

"Oh gosh its so big! Thank you so much." Jaeyoung said while bowing to Jackson.

"Thank you again for coming." Jinyoung

'Youngjae hyung help me carry this big red box." Jaeyoung

"Why does your son call Youngjae hyung and not uncle?" Jackson

"Because I am the best hyung for him." Youngjae said then wink at Jackson before helping Jaeyoung with the gift

"Why your son dont call me hyung?" Jackson

"Because lets face it Jackson hyung you are more like a child than a hyung." Bambam

"Says the person who cancel their marriage ceremony for the second time just because grey is not in the season anymore. Aigoo yugyeom what will happen to you guys?" Jackson

"Nothing, I still love him tho and honey? Take any longer if you think you are not ready yet. I can wait." Yugyeom said while kissing Bambam's lips.

"Omo omo...you are so sweet." Youngjae

"Please keep your PDA around my son. He keep asking me why Uncle Yugyeom always eating Uncle Bambam mouth even they have pizza for the dinner. That is the last time I am making you both as my nanny." Jinyoung said while massage his temple.

"What? We are teaching education to him right Bam?" Yugyeom

Bambam

"Dont you used that as a reason why you arre always and want to maek out in front of my son. You need to see my husband face when Jae Jae ask teh question. Poor guy he was red like a beet." Jinyoung shake his head.

"Ouh gosh why he suddenly become so innocent?" Bambam

"Yeah, I can still remember their wedding night." Yugyeom

"Remind me that we will never choose a room near you guys when we went holiday together." Jackson

"What?" Jinyoung 

"Dont pretend your innocent, I know you are the one who insert those dirty move to my Beommie minds. Poor Jaebeom the first time and he become like that." Youngjae sigh shake his head 

"What are you guys talking about?" Mark come after he settle about the foods for the party.

"Nah Mark hyung just reminisce about Jinyoung and Jaebeom first night." Bambam

"Okay I will not ask why you guys discuss about this certain topic but I still remember Jaebeom call me early in the morning. You really taint him Jinyoung." Mark

"Oh gosh! Why you guys making it sound like I abused him." Jinyoung

All of them laughing seeing how Jinyoung grunts and whine about their teasing.

"Jinyoung? Its time." Jaebeom

"Okay I am ready." Jinyoung

Actually its not only a party for celebrate their anniversary and Jaeyoung birthday. They have a little suprise to their guest.

"Okay settle down everyone." Jaebeom

"We actually really thankful towards you guys who always there for us. So today we want to announce that me and Jaebeom." Jinyoung

"What? What?" Jackson

"What is this?" Jinhee

"What are you guys hiding huh?" Junho

"Drum rolls please." Jinyoung

Jaebeom making drum noise while hitting the air like he was drumming.

"WE ARE PREGNANT!!" Jinyoung

There is silent.

Everyone still and dont move.

"Honey..You are a male so how does? It does not make sense." Jinhee

"You guys, well we are using a surrogate and after a few trial we actually pregnant for 4 months now!!!" Jinyoung scream excitedly.

"Oh gosh honey! Congratulations." Jinhee said then hug Jinyoung.

Everyone congrats to the couples and saying how happy they are for them.

"Wait!" Jaeyoung shout

"What baby?" Jaebeom

"What is preg..preggnun?" Jaeyoung

Everyone laughing at the confused looking Jaeyoung

"Jae Jae ah.This mean you will be big brother! You will have a new sibling and you can play with him or her." Youngjae said while caress Jaeyoung face

"Big brother? New baby? Then I will no be papa and father baby?" Youngjae

"No baby! You will always be our baby! We love you!!" Jinyoung

"Jaeyoung ah! You always be appa only baby okay?" Mark said and pick up Youngjae and swing him around.

"So does this mean I will be the godfather for your unborn baby?" Jackson squeeled

"Yes, but please let me and Jaebeom prepare everything first. i dont want you guys to spoiled the baby before we can spoiled her." Jinyoung

"Her?" jaebeom

"Just my intuition." Jinyoung shrug.

Jaebeom jsut smile at his husband.

 

 

 

Jaebeom and Jinyung just lay down at their bed after tucking Jaeyoung to sleep. Jinyoung head is resting at Jaebeom's arm andJinyoung were hugging his husband tightly.

"Jaebeom?" Jinyoung

"Hurmm?" Jaebeom

"I love you." Jinyoung

"Same. Love you more." Jaebeom

"Thank you for accepting me." Jinyoung

"No. That is my words. Thank you for stay with me even when I am still not 100 percent heal yet." Jaebeom

"Well like I always said to you when you have doubt about us being together. I want nobody but you." Jinyoung

"Same here Jinyoung. I will never choose someone else other than you." Jaebeom

Jinyoung look up and kiss Jaebeom's lips and everything feels okay. 

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

Thank you guys who stay until the end to read about my imagination for my JJP! I really loved when you guys telling me how you like my story. I just want to clarifies that this is only a fanfiction nothing in the story is true. Actually I just want to make a short fanfic  maybe around 5 chapters? But its grown to 22 chapters without I realize it. I stop my story here. I hope you guys can enjoyed it. Maybe I will make a sequel about married life JJP with Jaebeom's sickness but who knows maybe I am not doing it. For people who waiting for a chapter I am so so so sorry! I really dont know how to write one and still learning about it if I am confident enough to make some I will do it. I will missed this story.

Thank you again!! 

 

Have a nice day!

MINMINHYO

(P/S IF YOU HAVE TIME YOU CAN READ MY OTHER JJP STORY SIGH AND YES OR YES)