Twelve

NOBODY BUT YOU


It just like another day for Jaebeom. Waking up on 4 am is such agood thing for him when he fell asleep on 10 pm. As usual he will wake up and took any book to have a light read before he getting ready for the day.

When he was getting ready, Jaebeom’s phone ringing. He look at the caller ID and pick it up without waiting another ring.

“Yes, Jae. Anything urgent?” Jaebeom

“Sorry boss, I forget to tell you last week, you got an interview with a reporter from New Bussiness Day. He will be there around 9.30 am so I am giving you a a heads up.” Jae

“Ouh I see, thank you Jae. Today I don’t have any meeting right?” Jaebeom

“For now, no you don’t have. I will update your schedule after I am going through with the mails.” Jae

“Okay. Jae. Thank You again.” Jaebeom

Jae bid Jaebeom goodbye.

Today Jaebeom just had a light breakfast not like he usually have.

He arrive at his office approximately  at 8.15 am. He went straight to his room nodding along when his collegues bowing and says their greeting to Jaebeom.

First thing he do is he is checking all the paper that Jae had lay for him. Scanning and reading the document is such a boring work but for Jaebeom he like it. He reads calmly and sometime he double read just to make sure and he write or highlight at some paragraph. Jaebeom do love his job even when Mark thinks that his job is so cliché for the rich bussinessman son but he actually enjoy it.

But this not his true passion. Just like Mark said he study bussiness for his father and the way Jaebeom  is, he make sure he is thriving with anything he do. So he study diligently and make sure to ace every exams and yeah graduate early. Jaebeom is not like other students. He skipp a few grade when he is in the boarding school and then straight away going to the bussiness scholl for his degree and skip throurgh his degree to get his master. He is that genius. But for Jaebeom he never think he is a genius. He just study and make sure he understand the topic.

Jaebeom was getting ready to read  a new document from the files when he heard a knock from the door. He look up and and said come in.

Jae come inisde the room with some stranger behind him.

“Urm. Mr Jaebeom. The representative from the magazine is here.” Jae

“Ouh okay, Jae please make a cup of coffee or tea for our guest.” Jaebeom

“Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?” Jae

“Urmm, just tea is fine for me.”

“Okay I will be right back.” Jae

Jae walk out from Jaebeom’s room and close the door quitely. Jaebeom look at the reporter, the guy wears a formal attire with a beige pant with a dark blue shirt tugging inside his pant. Jaebeom  look at the strangers face.

“You look quite familiar.” Jaebeom

“Excuse me?”

“I am sorry where is my manner, have a seat Mr?” Jaebeom

The reporter took a seat in front of Jaebeom and slowly reach out his hand.

“Youngjae, Choi Youngjae.. You can call me Youngjae.” Youngjae

Jaebeom  took Youngjae hands and give a firm shake.

“Youngjae shi, nice to meet you. Im Jaebeom. Like I said you look familiar.” Jaebeom

“Ah yes about that, we actually bump into each other last week if I am not mistaken Jaebeom, is it fine I call you just Jaebeom without the formality? Because I want to interview you in more casual vibe If is okay with you.” Youngjae

“Aahh, I am fine with it.” Jaebeom

“So can we start? Youngjae

“Yeah.” Jaebeom

Their interview lasting for almost 1 hour.

Jaebeom really like the way Youngjae interview him. Jaebeom can see that Youngjae already study about himself because he always find a new topic that intrigue for Jaebeom. This is the first time he like the way the reporter represent themselves.

Usually after a few bussiness questions, other reporter will ask an intimate or private question and its make Jaebeom felt uncomfortable but he tried to be professional and answer the question.

But not for Youngjae, the guy start with a light question about himself and then continue more about the company then lastly about his father achivement and  what is Jaebeom’s plan for the company future.

Jaebeom usually feel uneasy when heis being interview but with Youngjae he feel just nice and normal. He can still hear Youngjae let out a laugh when Jaebeom make a funny remarks.

Jaebeom continue his work until the lunch hours arrive. Unfortunately  for today Mark cant come because he has another plans (the plans is about queing in front of the game shop to buy his new game). So he look outside the window and see how nice the weather is, he decided to eat outside the cafeteria. So Jaebeom gather his things and after tell Jae, he straightaway went to the elevator.

After he get out the elevator and on the way to exit the company building, he heard someone call his name.

“Mr Jaebeom!” Youngjae

“Ouh do you left behind any of your things?” Jaebeom

“No no no. I just wondering if you want to join me for lunch?” Youngjae

“Are you waiting here to invite me for lunch?” Jaebeom

“Urmm, not that creep but actually I really enjoy our conversation and I want to know more but I only have a little time for the interview.” Youngjae

“So you want to continue the interview?” Jaebeom

“No, no. I promise this time I will not record or write anything. I just want to talk more with you.”Youngjae

“Urmm, well your proposition look quite appealing for me but I had to say no because I actually have a quick meeting on 2.30 pm so I will just have a quick lunch.” Jaebeom

“Ouh really?” Youngjae look dejected

“How bout this, you give me yor card right? Your number is on the card right? Well wheneverI have afree time maybe I can call yoyu and I have a talk  together?” Jaebeom

“Sound good.” Youngjae

“Okay then Youngjae shi. See you.” Jaebeom

Youngjae still stand when Jaebeom fgure already gone from his sight.

He sigh.

“How can I continue this plan?” Youngjae

 

 

Meanwhile Jinyoung day is not good as he think when he wake up drenched in his own sweats. He still remember last night how his attempt to pleasure himself but being block by his mother voice. Then he don’t know why but he is having a dream that involve Jaebeom  fully on top of him. He think he had a good time but then when he awake he cant remember anything about the dream and to make it worse his boxer is also drenched and its not sweat.

Jinyoung gruntly stand and get out from the bed and tossed his boxer and feel a little annoying seeing his own come. He took a deep breathe. He just realize that he wakes up with his own come while dreaming abut his fiancee eventhought he do not remember anything from the dream. The realization make his face turn redder and his body become more hot.

He took of his shirts and take a shower. A cold one. He want to cool down from all his thoughts.

After more or less then 30 minutes he already ready to go to his classes for today. As usual he suppose to go to the class with the bus but then after what happen in the morning he already felt tired and ask his driver to send him to his university.

He is sure he already check his timetable last night, that at 10 am  he had class with Professor Kang at the room number 24A but when he arrived the classroom  is empty. He check his watch and its almost  9.45, where his other classmate?

Jinyoung bring out his phone and check his email and yup Professor Kang already sent an email that say today class is canceled. Jinyoung should be happy but he just cant because today is the day when two of his class is already cancel  and he just come here to attend Proffessor Kang class and  its canceled so why does he urge his driver to drive faster and why the hell he already freaking tired when its only 10 am in the morning?

Jinyoung try to be calm and make today event as positive as he can but no! He is annoyed, from last night until today he felt irritated for some reasons he don’t even know!

Ouh you know Jinyoung, his concious said.

SHUT THE UP!!!

Jinyoung shout, he is lucky there is only a few people arround him and well they don’t give a about some student shouting in front the classroom.

This is all Jaebeom fault, Jinyoung think. This is all his fault. Why does he need to be half and his body is so hot, toned and pretty. This is all his fault!

Jinyoung decided to just go somewhere and after he took a bus and also the subway. He arrive at some mall. Jinyoung just shrugg it off and walk inside the mall. He just roaming around being lonely when he saw some familiar face.

“Mark?” Jinyoung

“Hey Jinyoung.Why are you here?”  Mark

“Just kill some time when my class is cancel.” Jinyoung

“Urghh, I really hate it when that happen. Espeially when I aready arrive at the class and seeing the class is empty. I will gone berserk.” Mark

“Well, that happen to me.” Jinyoung

“Really? Poor you. Urm do you want to eat lunch together?” Mark

“You did not eat lucnh with Jaebeom  today?” Jinyoung

“Ahh no, today there is a new game released so.” Mark said shyly while showing the plastic bag.

“Ahh I see, well I don’t have any plan. What do you want to eat?” Jinyoung

“Well I am craving for pizza but we can eat anything, I don’t mind.” Mark

“Well if you want to eat pizza, we can eat that.” Jinyoung

“Really? I have tried this one pizza parlour inside this mall and I totally love it. I want to bring Jaeebs here but he is quite busy for last week and also your date.” Mark said while winking at Jinyoung

Jinyoung look like he is fine with it but he actually feeling really shy when Mark mention their date.

Mark bring Jinyoung to the said pizza shop and  they were waiting for their pizza to arrive.

“Urmm, so how do you know about our date?” Jinyoung

“Jaeb tell me, he always ask for my opinion on how to plan a date. You should look at his cuteface when he is writng down all the advice I told him.” Mark

“Really?” Jinyoung

Mark nod his head.

 Jinyoung don’t know how to react with this new information. He actually feel a little jealous when he heard how Jaebeom ask Mark about their date but his conscious also know that its all because Jaebeom don’t know anything about dating. But then the way Mark describe how cute Jaebeom  is make him want to see it too.

“He actually told me he join one blog  talking about relationship advices and all for first timer.” Jinyoung

“He told you?? Oh my god, I ask him to never said that to you, He make himself look uncool.” Jinyoung

“Well I think its cute and cool. He tried his best to plan the date.” Jinyoung

“Jaebeom  never done things haflhearted. He always make sure he go with it.” Mark

“You sound like you know Jaebeom  more than Jaebeom know himself.” Jinyoung

“Excuse me?” Mark

“Sorry, I don’t want to sound mean or harsh but that is what I see.” Jinyoung

“Well, you are right. We have known each other and live with each other as long as we know. So yeah I might know him better than himself.” Mark

“If  I ask you a question will you get mad?” Jinyoung

“Depend on the question.” Mark

“I just want to come clean with you and I hope you will not be angry at me.” Jinyoung

“What is it Jinyoung?” Mark

“Well, I don’t really realize it but my friend Jackson told me about it and suddenly I can see it all.” Jinyoung

“About what Jinyoung?” Mark

“Do you have feeling with Jaebeom?” Jinyoung

Jinyoung can see how Mark gasp loudly and his smiling fade slowly and his face who fill with giddiness become more darker.

“ I did not mean to be rude or whatever you see me as now. But I just curious, Jackson saw all your body talk with Jaebeom  look like someone who totally in love with him. I know Jackson maybe exaggerate a litlle and I don’t want to offend you. I know both of you are best best friend but this thought literally has been bugging me for a while.” Jinyoung

Mark was surprise is such an understatement. He is actually reallyangry right now but he is a reasonable man. He will never make a show in public but the statement from Jinyoung mouth literally hurt him. Jinyoung and whatever his friend name is can see how is Mark feeling toward Jaebeom.

“Mark?” Jinyoung

“Well, ehemm you are quite a straightforward man huh? So Jinyoung I am a little offended by your question and you know right I have the right to not answer your question at all and make you even more curious . But before you heard my answer, can you tell me what did your friend told you about my body talk toward Jaeb?” Mark

“I don’t remember Jackson exact word but he did mention you look at Jaeebom as he is the only one guy in the world. Your heart eyes toward Jaebeom is really not subtle at all especially when Jaebeom is eating. I see it and to be frank I was a little bit surprise. Not to mention when I see you for the first time at the party. You immediately hug Jaebeom so tight. I dont know how to feel about that. Jackson also said to be extra careful around you.” Jinyoung

Jinyoung look at Mark and Jinyoung cant read Mark facial face at all. Mark look so calm and normal but the vibe he get from Mark really feel so deadly.

“Okay.” Mark

“Okay what?” Jinyoung

“You know what? Ive heard a few time that Jaebeom told me his fiancee talk about me a lot and I thought you talk abaout nice things about me because apparently Jaebeom will never tell me what the things you said about me. But now I know why Jaebeom don’t want to talk about it when I ask. Is this your real opinion about me Jinyoung? Am I look like someone that will snacth Jaebeom away from you?” Mark

“No, Mark I did not mean it like that.” Jinyoung

“Well what then? Its so hard for me to suppress my feeling toward my bestfriend and I don’t need a stranger saying that right in front of my face.” Mark

“Excuse me? What.” Jinyoung gasp

Mark look so determine, he look hurt but there is not a little doubt I his face.

“Congratulations! Your friend assumption is true. Yes I can only see Jaebeom in this world. I have seen him since he is 14 years old and now even after 6 ing years I still only see him no one else. You know why? Because I ing fall in love with him. I love him. Are you pleased now that you are right?” Mark

“Well its not my fault, I just asking because I am curious. You don’t need to get mad at me.” Jinyoung

“Well I am mad at you.. You know what? I hope you will never felt what I feel. I never thought any bad things about you because I am fine with just my one sided love for Jaebeom. But the way you said like I want to take Jaebeom away from you is so so wrong. I can see it in your eyes you know. Jaebeom is always oblivious. But I can see how you look at him. Just the way I look at him. Full of love. You also fall in love with him right?” Mark

“No I am not. Why are you attacking me?” Jinyoung

“I am not attacking you, just like you said. I said it because I also see the way you look at him Jinyoung. Well maybe not at the first time we meet but lately your eyes linger longer when you see Jaebeom and I am totally fine with it.” Mark

“Are you?” Jinyoung

“Of course I am! You don’t know me Jinyoung. You only know me as your fiancee best friend like his only friend. You cant say like you know me well. You don’t know me at all.” Mark

“Well, I do know you love my fiancee.” Jinyoung snap

“Don’t go there Jinyoung, don’t you ing go that way. Yes I am in love with him you cant stop my feeling for him. I also don’t know how to stop it. I have been in love with him longer that you know him  Jinyoung.” Mark sadi frustrately and stand up and walk away from Jinyoung

“Mark!” Jinyoung

Jinyoung left money at the table and tried to follow Mark. Unfortunately Mark is nowhere to found.

Mark close the door for his apartment and straight away to the kitchen to drink water. He never felt this angry before. He tried to catch a breath after he run from the subway station to his apartment. He can  hear Milo walking towards him.

Mark get Milo and hug him.

“Its hurt Milo, its so hurt.” Mark sobs.

He went to the sofa and still craddling Milo in his hand.

Mark never thought that Jinyoung will ask him that kind of question.

Is it so obvious?

Mark tried to hide his feelings even when he love his bestfriend since he was 16.

He tried it from his classmate, from his family and from Jaebeom.

He don’t want to burden Jaebeom about his feeling that is why he always try to hook up with some guys but his relationship will never lasted more than a month. He knows what he want but he also knows its hard to get what he want.

Mark only want Lim Jaebeom. But he also know it will never happen. His friend has fallen in love but not with him.

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

Hi guys! I decide to update twice a week! I hope I can make it...I have so many plot for this story. I hope you will enjoy it.

Have A Nice Day!

 

 

MINMINHYO