Three

NOBODY BUT YOU

Jinyoung wonder why he is okay with this arrange marriage. He is the kind of person that always talk freely and when he said he dont want it that is mean he dont want it but now he wonder what happen. Before he met Jaebeom he always thought Jaebeom is like a rich guy who always think he is the only one right in this world like in the kdrama, a son of a chaebeol that always bully the heroine (stop watching kdrama man). The kiind of guy who really annoyiing iin Jinyoung mind but now when he met him he realize that Jaebeom is really a quiet type of man just liike when he is a kid but now he talk more but only with the guest or whenever Uncle Junho ask him too. Its my first time seeing him so I cant say anything about hiis personality but one thing I know he is a polite and a kind man. Someone who will not show his true feeling with his face expression, just look how he treats Jackson. Jackson is obnoxious in one word but he still treats him like a normal person. Usually people will have a frown whenever Jackson being touchy (example is me) but Jaebeom just let Jackson be even if he look uncomfortable.

The next thing Jinyoung realize is Jaebeom is actually a shy person? He remember at the party there is an elderly women caress Jaebeom cheeks while saying he look so handsome that night. Jaebeom usually just say thank you for the compliment but then when the old lady caress his face lovingly Jinyoung can see a little blush and Jaebeom look happy (Take note, he like when someone caress hs face). One thing when the other praise his achievement he really look proud and shy. That is why Jinyoung conclude that Jaebeom is a shy baby. Yes a baby, his chubby cheek is so squishable.

Wait why am I babling and even thinking about that guy? What happen with you Jinyoung? You were never like this before. Well to be honest nobody ever interest him. Jinyoung is really a handsome popular guy in his university (its what people call him) and everyone know he is gay but everyone including girl always give him a love letter or a confession. He always reject it politely. Even when the popular jocks express his crush for Jinyoung he still ignore it. He dont know why but he does not really want to be in a relationship. He enjoys his life studying and accompany Uncle Junho around. Wait is this the reason why? He always make time to meet with Unle Junho and Uncle Junho always talk about his son. One and only Lim Jaebeom that always peek Jinyoung attention. Is this the reason whe he does not mind getting engage with Jaebeom because Uncle Junho always told story about when Jaebeom in America. Maybe that is the reason. Really Jinyoung? No other reason? Like you slowly falling in love with your fiancee? Love is a strong word. I am not in love yet but still I dont mind about Jaebeom being my fiancee.

Jinyoung thought were disturb by a knock on his door.

"Jinyoung?" Jinhee

"Yes, mom?" Jinyoung

"Urm can you help me?" Jinhee

"What?" Jinyoung

"Well I make kimchi jigae and I want you to deliver some to Jaebeom. Remember Uncle Junho said Jaebeom really love kimchi jigae?" Jinhee

"So i need to deliver it to his office?" Jinyoung

"Yup, if you dont mind. If you are busy I will ask Mr Kim to deliver it." Jinhee

"Dont need to bother Mr Kim, I can deiver it." Jinyoung

"Thank you Jinyoung, I already ask your Uncle Junho if Jaebeom will be at his office and after he check with Jaebeom's secretary Jaebeom will be at the office all day so its save for you to go." Jinhee

"Okay mom." Jinyoung

Jinyoung just wear a simple shirt with black trouser and his black coat. He drive to Lim's Industry office who located in the middle of the city. Jinyoung always go there whenever Uncle Junho ask him so they can chat or eat. The cafeteria there really served a very delicious food. He will always in awe anytime he come inside the building. The building oozes with a lot of charismatic and graceful feels like the design and everything scream rich culture. he always come and visit Uncle Junho here but still the environtment of the office really make him feel small sometimes.

Jinyoung went to teh reption desk and ask if Jaebeom is in the office or not. He did not intoduce himself as Jaebeom fiancee. The lady look up and down and stare for a while at Jinyoung then she pick her phone and after a few whisper she ask Jinyoung to wait for a while. Jinyoung just snorted

"I just want to know if he is in Mr Junho room or somewhere else?" JInyoung

"Yes. Mr Jaebeom is inside Mr Junho room. But he is busy right now"

"Okay, thank you," Jinyoung

Jinyoung already know where is Uncle Junho room, he just want to make sure where Jaebeom is and that receptionist may be new worker. The old receptionist is much more friendly than that lady. He arrive at the third floor where Uncle Junho room is located. He want to knock the door when someon stop him.

"Excuse me? Who are you? Why are you here? Did you have any appointment?"

"Urm no?" Jinyoung

"No appointment and you dare to be here? Luckily I am here to save you from the montrosity inside the room?"

"What?" Jinyoung

"That guy inside the room are having a really bad day I think? Somebody must stole his strawberry milk."

"Really?"

"Yeap, he keep groaning and making that serious face from morning until now."

The person who keep talking about Jaebeom did not realize that Jaebeom is behind him

"That guy look much older whenever he is in a bad mood. We all can see that his face gone darker whenever he is in a bad mood. You are so lucky if not you will be one af his victim."

Jinyoung make an eye contact with the person who standing in front of him and smile a little and give him a little nod.

"What? " the guy said and he look at his back.

"So I heard a loud chat noise outside my room and wonder what happen. I did not realize that my mood really annoyed you Jae ah." Jaebeom

"Ah no no no. I did not mean that Jaebeom sir." Jae

"Whoah you are so nervous that you call me sir. I ask for you to call me that a few week ago but you just ignore it." Jaebeom

"Urm hehehehe, sorry I need to go to Mr Lee. He call me." Jae

" Park Jae Hyung shi, Mr Lee is on leave for 2 days. What other excuse you gonna say after this?" Jaebeom

"I am so sorry Jaebeom. Sorry, sorry. I swear I will never do that again!" Jae

Jaebeom sigh.

"Whatever Jae, by the way Jinyoung this is my secretary Park Jae Hyung. He is also from America and yes before you ask he is not my friend. He got the job because he is good in this job even though he look like a sloppy kid but he actually two years older than us." Jaebeom

"Yah, why did you call me sloppy? This is what we call fashion not like you wearing suits and all." Jae

"Excuse me Jae, we are in the office okay. Its normal." Jaebeom

"Hii, Im Jinyoung." Jinyoung

"Sorry I dont know that you are this guy fiancee." Jae

"This guy? Where is your manner?" Jaebeom

"Aigoo we already work more than a month no need to be formal." Jae

"Whatever Jae, you may go now." Jaebeom

"Yes sir! But dont be naughty." Jae said while walking away.

"Sorry about that." Jaebeom

"Its okay." Jinyoung

"So I dont think you come here because you missed me right?" Jaebeom

"Hah,in your dreams." Jinyoung

"I am sorry but even in my dreams I dont dream about you ." Jaebeom smirk

Jinyoung glare at Jaebeom and shove at him the bag.

"What is this?" Jaebeom

"My mom cook kimchi jigae and she want me to deliver this to you.Now take it and bye." Jinyoung

Jaebeom chuckle.

"Are you always like this?" Jaebeom

"Likee what?" Jinyoung

"Always sulking?" Jaebeom

"I am not!" Jinyoung

Jinyoung look at Jaebeom face. The face that nowadays haunt his mind. He look as usual. Sharp without any feeling shows in his face but Jinyoung really like the way Jaebeom eye look at him.

"You are so nice to bring me lunch! Want to eat together?" Jaebeom

"Sorry not interested." Jinyoung

"Wah same as me. I also dont want to eatwith you. Thanks anyway, I can share this with Mark even though he is American he really like spicy foods." Jaebeom

"Mark?" Jinyoung

"Yes Mark, my friend. Ive introduce you with him right?" Jaebeom

"Yeah you have. You having your lunch with him?" Jinyoung

"Yeah, since he is here we always eat lunch and sometime dinner too." Jaebeom

"Always? Just the two of you?" Jinyoung

"Yup." Jaebeom

"Urgh dont you guys feel bored when both of you always seeing each other?" Jinyoung

"Not at all, we used to be together 24/7 when in boarding school so yeah its normal." Jaebeom

"Nothing you said sound normal to me." Jinyoung

"Why?"Jaebeom

"Its rare to see two friend always spent their time together." Jinyoung

"Why not? You never done that with Jackson?" Jaebeom

"Of course no, I will be deaf or went crazy if I stay with him more than an hour." Jinyoung

"You are the weird one Jinyoung shi." Jaebeom

Jinyoung want to talk back but their conversation disturb by a greeting

"Jaeb ah! I am here. Ouh Jinyoung you are here too?" Mark

"Hi." Jinyoung

Mark nods at him and then he shows his basket full of food.

"Look Jaeb! I cook a lot today, are you joining us Jinyoung?" Mark

"Oh no he is going back." Jaebeom

"Of course Im staying." Jinyoung

Both of them talk simultaneosly. Jaebeom look at Jinyoung with questioning eye. Jinyoung just ignore him.

"Ouh good, I make a lot like a lot today." Mark

" Come inside." Jaebeom

But before Jinyoung walk inisde the room, Jaebeom stop him.

"You said you want to go back. You dont want to eat with me." Jaebeom

"Yeah, I just want to talk with Mark." Jinyoung

Jaebeom look at Jinyoung suspiciously.

"Really?'' Jaebeom

"Yah what are you guys doing at the door! Jaeb you know you can do whatever you want to do in front of me okay." Mark laugh

"Stop it Mork.'  Jaebeom teased

Jinyoung was shocked seeing this side of Jaebeom. He need to see this more often so he can prepare his heart whenever he see this playful side of Jaebeom. Mark take out a handful of food but mostly American food. There is pasta, sandwiches, a small bite size pizza, fried chicen and a few cans of soda.

"Wow, you cooked all of this?" Jinyoung

""Yes." Mark said bashfully

"Mark is a professional chef okay, this type of food he can cook while closing his eye." Jaebeom said proudly

"Woah, stop boasting me around Jaeb. No, Jinyoung I am not a professional chef. My hobby is cooking so I like to cook and thankfully I have aglutton as a friend." Mark smile at Jaebeom

"Urm, my mom just give me the kimchi jigae without rice so I have bought an instant rice I hope you dont mind." Jinyoung saiid while taking out his kimchi jigae and 2 box of instan rice.

"Not at all, wah you really good at this Jinyoung. Kimchi jigae with rice is the best." Jaebeom

"Lets eat!" Jinyoung said after he open the instant riie and a flask full of hot kiimchi jigae

"Wait Jaeb, you need to remove your shirt if not it wiill get dirty." Mark said while taking of Jaebeom suits

"And as we do that, this need to go too." Mark said while untie Jaebeom's tie anf Mark also help Jaebeom rolled his sleeve.

"Thanks." Jaebeom smile sweetly and Mark just nod.

Jinyoung who watch all of this really want to gag. What the hell are they doing? Acting like a couple. Like hello I am here too inside this office not just the both of you, stop acting sweet with each other. Jinyoung just stare at Mark and Jaebeom without even blinking his eye. Mark now is putting all kind of foods on Jaebeom's plate. Jinyoung just watching them eat and talk. He did not even touch the food.

"Yah! Are you okay?"  Jaebeom

"Huh?" Jinyoung

"Why are you always day dream?" Jaebeom

"Urmm no I am not." JInyoung

"Mark call you for a few times already. Why you did not answer him?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung look at Mark, Mark just give him a small reassuring smile.

"Sorry, what you want from me?" Jinyoung

"No, I just want to ask you if the food is okay. You look like something bothering you." Mark

"No, no, no. The food is fine. I just, you know hoe Korean I am. I literally love Korean food that is all." Jinyoung

"Ouh? Same like Jaeb, he also love Korean food, when he first moved to America it was hard for me to keep persuade him to eat boarding school food and he keep insist to eat kimchi or even tteobokki. Ha ha ha, what a time." Mark

Jaebeom just listening to the conversation without a care. He really enjoy his food and when he eating his rice and kimchi jigae some of the rice stuck at his upper mouth. Jinyoung saw it and he saw the way Mark try to wipe the rice away before Mark hand reach Jaebeom mouht.

"Yah! Why are you like a pig! Cant you eat properly?" Jinyoung yell

"What? Why are you yelling?' Jaebeom

"You got food on your mouth Jaeb." Mark said while wipe away the mess.

"Ouh really? He he he." Jaebeom

"Aigoo you already 20 years old but still eating like a kids." Jinyoung

"So what?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung just look at Jaebeom with a disgusting look.

"What with both of you? Stop this cute bickering hahahaha." Mark

"Mark, are you high?" Jaebeom

"No I am not." Mark

"So why do you look like a mad man laughing like that?" Jaebeom

"You guys are so funny. How come you are engage with each other but both of you look like wanna kill each other." Mark

"Well if I can I will." Jinyoung

"Like you can throw a punch with that slim wrist you have," Jaebeom

"Whatever" Jinyoung stick out his tongue

They continue eating their lunches and when the clock strike 2pm, Jaebeom excuse himself because he suddenly need to meet someone.

Meanwhile Jinyoung and Mark were left alone.

"So how is your life as Lim Jaebeom fiancee?' Mark

"Its just a few days ago, nothing change." Jinyoung

"You are lucky you know, there is a lot of people want to be you." Mark

"Why?" Jinyoung

"Maybe you dont know but our Jaeb really is one in a million type of guy. Its hard to find someone like him in this world." Mark

"Wow you really boast your friend huh." Jinyoung

" I hope you can see the real Jaebeom, not this facade that he is shown us." Mark

"Have you seen his real self Mark?" Jinyoung

Mark just smile at him.

"He is famous too at school, an asian kids who is really good in english and have a good manners and handsome too he is so popular with the teachers. All the student always stop and stare at him whenever he walk in the corridor but strangely no one ever confessed or sent a love letter to Jaebeom because Jaebeom always look so intimidate and his cold stare really scared a lot of people." Mark

"But you are not afraid of him?" Jinyoung

"No, at first I feel pity at him because he always alone then its irk me why he always alone then we click and become friend until now and he is not joking when he said I am the only friend that he has." Mark

"Why?" Jinyoung

"I dont think I have the right to tell you. Ask Jaebeom." Mark

"Really Mark? You know him right? It will take forever for him to answer me genuinely." Jinyoung

"At least he still respond to you. I have known a lot of people who known Jabeom longer than you  and yet the guy still being ignored by Jaebeom. I mean he will not make a conversation unlesss he think he need too." Mark

"So why cant you tell me?" Jinyoung

"It does not feel righ and I really dont want Jaebeom to be upset with me." Mark

"Whatever, I need to go now. Do you know you way around here?" Jinyoung

" I dont but no need to worry, you may go now." Mark said while waving goodbye to Jinyoung

What an interesting person this Mark. He look at Jaebeom with a longing eyes but it does not feel like they like each other I mean as a lover. Yes I always think about it when Jackson mention about love rival. Why oh why I listen to that little guy nonsense.

 

That night Jinyoung keep thinking about Marks word. Why does he said like that? It make me curious as hell and I dont like being in the dark not knowing anything. Urghh, I should just do my assingment. Jinyoung open his laptop and try doing his work but then his mind cant stop thinking about it. He then have an idea. He try to find Jaebeom's sns. But as he already predict. That guy does not have anything at all. When he search Jaebeom names the only one that relate with Jaebeom in search engine is his father, the company and that is all. Why does this grandpa living under the rock! Then when he try to close the web then he stumble with an old article, news article about the divorce between Uncle Junho and his wife. 

Jinyoung already know about that because he ask Uncle Junho about it but he never ask the reason why they have divorce. He click at the link and the headletter for the news is Cheating Wife. So according to the news, Uncle Junho wife cheats on him. Well its happen right. I felt sorry to Uncle Junho, he is really a kind and nice man.Why does his wife leave him then under the comment section he read about how Uncle Junho the one who actually cheating or Uncle Junho pays the writers to write like that but the one comment who perk Jinyoung attention is about Jaebeom. The commentor said that Jaebeom is actually a bastard. What the hell? Dont they saw the resemblance between Uncle Junho and Jaebeom? Crazy person indeed. Why people always want to meddle in other people life? I just cant grasp the idea of that. I bet they never met Uncle Junho but still talk trash about him.

Jinyoung close his laptop and went laying on his bed. He was thinking how lucky he is having a really good family. He has his father and his mom whenever he need to vent anything. He also grown up with a loving family. Jinyoung think if this the reason why Jaebeom growing up being so distant with other people? Because he did not feel the love? Stop thinking Jinyoung! You always have a bad thought whenever you think about this. Just sleep and lets ask Jaebeom whenever we can.

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

HI GUYS PLEASE LISTEN TO ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ALBUM THE SPINNING TOP BETWEEN SECURITY AND INSECURITY!! I LOVE EVERY SONG IN THIS ALBUM! STREAM ECLIPSE IN YOUTUBE TOO!!

LOVE

MINMINHYO