Nineteen

NOBODY BUT YOU

Jaebeom wake up when he heard a faint voice yelling his name.  

Jaebeom sigh. He know whose that voice belong too. His fiancee or soon to be ex fiancee voice.

Jaebeom actually can hear how Jinyoung voice full  of sadness and the desperate voice screaming for his name really make his heart hurt but he need to be firm. He already decided that Jinyoung will be much happier without him. Jaebeom understand that its not fair for Jinyoung who wholeheartedly confessed to him and how Jinyoung want Jaebeom to have the same feeling towards him but his latest panic attack really open Jaebeom eyes that he is not in a good condition to be in a relationship.

Jaebeom cant see what will happen in the future but he know that when his panic attack occur Jinyoung will be hurting too. Just look at his father, Jaebeom notice how his father always look restless whenever Jaebeom get his panic attack and how worried his father look and sometime he did not even sleep. That is why he ask Dr Kang long time ago to accept his idea that Jaebeom want to stay with Dr Kang whenever his sickness come.

Jaebeom try to ignore the voice and try to get to his sleep again, Dr Kang introduce to him some homeopathy medicine and the medicin help Jaebeom to get his sleep.

He close his eyes.

 

Jinyoung still waiting and screaming outside Jaebeom's house. He really cant believe his Uncle Junho kick him out from his house. Jinyoung just want to see Jaebeom, even if its only a glipse. He want to see how bad Jaebeom condition is. He tried to call his parents to told them whatever Uncle Junho said  never ever agree. Jinyoung dont want the tie between him and Jaebeom being cut just like that. Just because Jaebeom has mental sickness that will never gone. Jinyoung dont give a about it.

He understand that Uncle Junho has some truth with the concern he have but do Uncle Junho knows that Jinyoung already fall deeply in love with his son?

Jinyoung keep on screaming calling Jaebeom name until Daehyun, their driver come and try to calm Jinyoung.

"Master Jinyoung, please keep it down. Young master is resting right now. Please just go." Daehyun

"Mr. Daehyun, I need to see Jaebeom. Please, please I beg you I just want to see him.Please." Jinyung beg Daehyun

Daehyun look at Jinyoung with his eye full of sympathy. Jinyoung see how Daehyun feels sorry towards him he definite do the thing Jinyoung good at.

Acting.

Jinyoung kneeing and bawling his eyes out and begging at Daehyun to help him see Jaebeom.

"Please..pleaseee oh please. Let me see him." Jinyoung

Daehyun hold Jinyoung shoulder to make him stop.

"Master Jinyoung, you cant do this. What if somebody saw you. I will get in trouble." Daehyun

"Daehyun? What happen?" Youngjae

"Master Youngjae." Daehyun

"Why are you kneeling Jinyoung? Get up." Youngjae

"Ouhh, Youngjae thank god. Please help me see Jaebeom." Jinyoung said desperately.

"You knew? Uncle Junho instruct us to never bring you to see Jaebeom, Jinyoung. I am sorry." Youngjae

"Please?" Jinyoung

Youngjae take a deep breathe.

"Okay, let me think. Urm Daehyun? Uncle will be gone in a few hours right? He told me yesterday to take care of Beom when he is gone." Youngjae

"Okay, your job here is to notify us when you are on the way back to the house. Can you do it?" Youngjae

"But master Youngjae, Master will flip out if he know this. What if this plan will get you in trouble? I am fine if Master fire me but you. I dont want you to get in trouble." Daehyun

"Dont worry Daehyun. Uncle Junho love me and my mom can back us up. Uncle Junho always listen to my mom." Daehyun

"But," Daehyun

"No but, you just need to agree or not. If you dont want to do it its fine but I will find another way so that Jinyoung can meet Beom." Youngjae

Daehyun think for a while then he just nod.

"Good." Youngjae

"Now Jinyoung can you wait and hid yourself at the back for a while? I will call you when Uncle is out from the house." Youngjae

Jinyoung face lit up a little when he know Youngjae wanted to help him.

"Thank you so much Youngjae." Jinyoung

Jinyoung walk slowly and quietly to the back and waited. Jinyoung feel like this is the longest time he waited for someone. He just think positively and calm himself. Now his main focus is to see Jaebeom. He dont really care what will happen to him if he get caught.

After a few minutes that feel like hours. Youngjae call his name.

"Uncle Junho out already?" Jinyoung

"Yes, I manage to persuade him to go now. So we have approximately 3 hours until uncle come back home." Youngjae

"There is a lot of time. Thank you Youngjae." Jinyoung

"No problem. Now lets go to Beom room." Youngjae

Jinyoung want to ask about Youngjae nickname for Jaebeom but that can wait he need to see his fiancee.

Youngjae hold Jinyoung hand when he want to open the door.

"Wait. Let me see what is Beom do now. If he is awake I dont want to suprise him. We need to be extra gentle with him." Youngjae

Jinyoung dont want to admit but he feels kinda jealous toward Youngjae now. How does he knows everything? Does Jaebeom told him? There is a lot of question is on Jinyoung mind right now but he shovw it away. He dont want to come into any conclusion without knowing the truth. He dont want to be like how he accuse Mark. He already promise to not be any dumb guy who blindly jealous.

"Okay Beom is sleeping now. You said you just want to meet him right? Just watch okay? Come in" Youngjae

Jinyoung take a deep breathe.

He walk in and the first thing he heard is a sound of cricket and the surrounding of the room is totally different then when the last time he is inside. There is only a dim light at Jaebeom's work table. There is no other light. Youngjae slowly open the curtain.

"Uncle ask me to keep the curtain but its too dark and Im kinda afraid of the dark." Youngjae talk quietly and then chuckle

Jinyoung still static at the place in front of Jaebeom door. Jinyoung just watch Youngjae went from the window to beside Jaebeom. Youngjae is watching Jaebeom. Then he smile. Jinyoung dont know why but Youngjae's smile make his feel restless.

Youngjae walk to Jinyoung grab his hand and slowly bring him to Jaebeom's bed.

"He look so serene right now. Its rare for him to look like that." Youngjae whisper 

Jinyoung was holding his breath when he is walking to the bed and after he look at how Jaebeom look like a normal person sleeping, he can see how Jaebeom's face become more skinnier and the dark circle under Jaebeom's eye. He look so tired even when he is sleeping.

Jinyoung close his mouth with his hand when muffle sound want to escape. Jinyoung tried really hard to not touch Jaebeom's face.

Youngjae offer Jinyoung a sit with Jaebeom's work chair then he pat Jinyoung shoulder a few time. Jinyoung felt thankful for Youngjae who tried to console him and now he felt stupid when he being jealous toward Youngjae.

"I wait outside okay, I hope you will not disturb his sleep. Its really hard for him to stay asleep and if im not mistaken he just asleep at 8 am so its only 4 hours. The longest after he come back from Dr Kang's house." Youngjae

Jinyoung just nod and whisper thank you.

Jinyoung just look at Jaebeom face.

The face that he missed so much.

The face that always make that smug look whenever he see how flustered Jinyoung get when he .

Jaebeom's eyes is close but Jinyoung can see that his eyeball are moving. This is not good right? Is he getting the nightmare? 

Jinyoung dont know how long he watch Jaebeom's sleep but he feel at ease when he is near him even when Jaebeom is sleeping. 

"Urm I think this is the time you need to go." Youngjae

"But I just saw him for a while." Jinyoung protest

"Its been 2 hours and Daehyun just call notify me that they are on the way. You need to go now. I already call cab for you. Just go now. We can think a way on how to make Uncle Junho give permission for you to see Jaebeom." Youngjae

Jinyoung is still in daze when Youngjae him until he is inside the cab.

"Can you told him that I really want to meet him when he is awake?" Jinyoung

"I will try. Now go." Youngjae

Jinyoung give his address to the driver and just stare outside the window.

After he arrive Jinyoung goes straight to his mother who just reading a book at the sofa.

"Mother!" Jinyoung wail.

"Jinyoung ah? What happen son?" Jinhee

"Please, please, please dont agree with whatever Uncle Junho said." Jinyoung

"Junho? What are you talking about. Why are you crying so hard. Jinyoung ah? Dont be like this you scared me! Jinyoung father!! Jinyoung father!!! Honey. Come here please." Jinhee call his husband

"What? Jinyoung hey Jinyoung are you okay?" Jaehwan come running and try to hold Jinyoung

"Please father, please just say no." Jinyoung

"What about it?" Jaehwan

"I dont know honey, he just barge in crying saying dont agree but i dont know about what." Jinhee

"Jinyoung!! Gather yourself son. Take a deep breathe. Inhale. Exhale. Okay?" Jaehwan

Jinyoung follow his father instruction and now he is much calmer than before.

"Son? Okay now? Can you tell us why are you so upset at?" Jinhee

"I just comeback from Jaebeom's house and I dont know why but Uncle Junho said he want to cut our engagement. Mother  I dont want that. I want to get married with Jaebeom. I just want him." Jinyoung

"What? That is so asbsurd. Why does he say that? Is there any reason?" Jaehwan

"Yes there is but I promise Uncle Junho to keep it a secret." Jinyoung

"What is this nonsense? Does he want to humiliate us huh?" Jaehwan 

"Jinyoung father, calm down.We need to know the truth first. Junho is not that kind of person. You know it." 

"But." Jaehwan

"No but, you temper is unbearable sometimes. Just wait for their explanation. If Junho said its a secret then its a secret, and Jinyoung keep it together. Junho's family is a traditional kind of family so he will never done that without officially discussed with us. I know him so dont worry about it." Jinhee

"But what if he ask us officially? I dont want that to happen." Jinyoung

"Ouh son, dont worry. Your mother will try to help you." Jinhee

"Son, you know we never push you or even ask you to do things if we know you hate it. The things is your father and I realise how you like to meet with Junho and thought you really adore him but then I heard you talk with Jackson and the way your voice sound when you talk about Jaebeom really make me smile. How excited and happy you are and when Junho ask our help about Jaebeom's partner. My mind just think about you honey and that is how we arrange your marriage with Jaebeom. I know you really love Jaebeom and believe me I saw how your eyes always stuck at Jaebeom's when we went for their party. We will solve this problem. Don't you worry okay?" Jinhee

Jinyoung nod and keep hugging his mother.

 

 

Jaebeom open his eyes and he tried to adjust with the sunshine that come from the window pane.

"Beom? You awake?" Youngjae

"Jae? What time is it?" Jaebeom

"Almost 3 pm. Are you hungry?" Youngjae

Jaebeom just shake his head

"You need to eat Beom ah. The last time you eat is yesterday morning and it just a piece of bread. You need to eat if not you will never get healthy." Youngjae

"What if I dont want to get healthy? What if I want to die?" Jaebeom

"What? What are you talking about? Ive just moved here to be with my lovely cousin and why does he talk about dying? Change topic, change topic." Yougjae said while making annoying face and wiggle his hand.

Jaebeom like spending time with Youngjae even when he in a bad condition. Youngjae is like a real sunshine for him. He always talk and laugh loudly.Its different from the time Youngjae interview Jaebeom. 

Youngjae and Aunt Yonghwa moved in after 3 days they meet. This is all because their private investigator had told his father that all the letter is from his own rival and because its still new they do not have many clues to bring the culprit to the police and that is why his father beg Youngjae and Yonghwa to stay with them for their safety. And all this time Youngjae simply make Jaebeom in awe about his personality.

Jaebeom heard Youngjae's voice but he did not get any idea what is the younger talking about.

He really feel so tired but somethig is missing. Jaebeom dont know why but he just feels like his heart is empty. This is the different kind of tired that he always get. Jaebeom can feel the sore all over his body but its tiring. His heart is tired.

"Beom?" Youngjae

"Huh?' Jaebeom

"You look sad." Youngjae

"I am not sad. I am just tired.I want to get up. Can you help me?" Jaebeom

"Promise me you eat first then I help." Youngjae

"Youngjae...." Jaebeom

"What?" Youngjae said innocently

Jaebeom give him the look but Youngjae just ignore him.

"By the way your friend Mark keep asking if he can come to visit." Youngjae

"Of course he can." Jaebeom

"But Uncle said you need to rest." Youngjae

"I know but I also can have some accompany so I am not that bored." Jaebeom

"But I am here?" Youngjae

"The reason why I am bored." Jaebeom said while smile a little

"Urghh you are this annoying when you sick I dont know what will I suffer when you are 100 percent healthy." Youngjae

Youngjae pout.

Youngjae look cute when his pout but not as cute as Jinyoung.

Oh, wait. Jinyoung.

"Urmm, Youngjae when I asleep do anyone come and visit me?" Jaebeom

"No. It just me." Youngjae said but his voicebecome quieter.

Sorry Jinyoung sorry. Inside Youngjae mind he keep saying sorry to Jinyoung. He want to tell Jaebeom but Uncle already ask him to never initiate something that will make Jaebeom being pressured.

"Okay. Now will you help me get up?" Jaebeom

"Now will you eat?" Youngjae

Jaebeom just sigh.

 

Jinyoung still cant believe that what happen at Jaebeom's house actually happened. Jinyoung praying that this is his nightmare only and close his eyes. But when he open it again. He still at his bed laying while Uncle Junho words still ringing it his mind. 

Jaebeom the one that ask to broke our engagemnet?

This is not true right? In less that a week. A 2 weeks after he confessed and now this. After month of keep teasing with each other. The date that they went to and all the signal that he get from Jaebeom that Jaebeom is also interested with him.

Or

Does Jinyoung wrongly interpret Jaebeom's body gesture? Oh gosh maybe he does. Maybe Jaebeom dont really have feelings towards Jinyoung.

The realization make Jinyung worried and panic.

Stop thinking too hard Jinyoung. Dont you forget how Mark said Jaebeom like you? Dont get to hard on yourself. Jinyoung conscience fight back all the worriedness.

Yes, Jaebeom love him and I love Jaebeom.

Jinyoung keep repeating the words like a mantra. This is the only reason that he will fight for not only his happiness but also Jaebeom.

 

Youngjae still cant believe that he is cousin with Jaebeom and after what his Uncle PI told them about his Uncle rival who will do anything to make his Uncle bankrupt or worse die. He moved in with his mom but unfortunately the time when they moved is when Jaebeom's illness is the worst condition. Uncle told us about Jaebeom's condition and teach us Do's and Dont when Jaebeom is in that form.

Youngjae feel pity toward Jaebeom. He knows a lot about Jaebeom when he was Jaebeom stalker but he never know its that bad.

Then the situation with Jaebeom's fiancee.

Jinyoung.

He was startled when he saw Jinyoung kneeling and begging their driver  Daehyun to give hime chance to meet Jaebeom. 

Youngjae is not a about love. He has a few elationships before but he never saw someone like Jinyoung. The first time they meet Jinyoung give him a glare when he saw Jaebeom touching me. A possessive one huh but when he heard from Soohyun that they are together from an arrange marriage Youngjae was shocked because they way they look with each other like they are a long couple before the engagement.

And today, when he see how  worried Jinyoung is he now knows that his cousin is really a lucky person.

Yes Youngjae know what fall in love is. He already felt that with a few guy before but now, Jaebeom is stuck with Jinyoung. The way Jinyoung look at the sleepy Jaebeom really told something. He can get an aura from Jinyoung. The possessiveness, the adoring and also the determination to make evrything right again. 

And at this point Youngjae vowed to help Jinyoung.

He will help Jinyoung to change Jaebeom's mind because Youngjae's know his Uncle really adore Jinyoung. If not why his eyes still watering even after he chase Jinyoung out from the house? Uncle just do this for Jaebeom sake. His Uncle cant say no to Jaebeom.

Youngjae look at Jaebeom who still staring and looking at the window. His figure look sad and Youngjae want to change that.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE