3 Words, 8 Letters

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

I felt someone breathing against me and so i opened my eyes to see. WHAT THE ???

I pushed jessica away. "what are you doing?!" i asked as i put the blanket to cover myself.

she fell on the floor and didn't even squirm. "uhh, taeyeon told me you like girls on top. i dont know what she meant by that though, i just did what i was told." she said, grinning widely. why is she so naive? she looked like my age though. is she still young?

I heard taeyeon snickered outside. YOU'RE A DEAD MEAT NOW!!!

I went down and hold her arms. "did it hurt? are you hurt? i'm sorry i pushed you i was just surprised."

"no, not even a bit. you can't hurt me just like that, i'm stronger than you." jessica replied.

but she fell??? how can you not hurt by that?

"oh, okay." i said, looking at her. she seems weird and mysterious.

"you look beautiful." she said out of the blue.

"...." My eyes widened in shock as i removed my hands on her arms. 

"why is your face turning red?" she asked and was about to touch it when i stood up. 

"it's not you're seeing it wrong. let's go outside and eat," I told her then i left.

"gay!" taeyeon teased me so i smacked her head.

***

We were in awe watching jessica eat all the food on the table. we couldn't eat much because of her TT

how can she be that thin when she eats like that?!

"hey, slow down." I told her since i was afraid she might choke on her food if she's eating way too fast. 

She glared at me and continued eating. what the-- i'm just concerned TT. 

"So jessica how old are you?" asked taeng.

"well i can't tell you but i'm older than you guys." she said munching on the kimbap.

We can only look at her weirdly. "yuri, we have to go now. we'll be late for school go take a bath already."

"but i haven't eaten much?" I pouted. 

"go take a bath NOW." and now she's the one glaring at me ugh.

"how do you take a bath?" asked jessica innocently and taeyeon almost throw up.

"want me to teach you?" asked taeyeon, smirking. 

I smacked her head again. "yah, stop being ert will you?!" 

"but she's going to teach me though!" jessica protested and i can only put my hand on my face in dismay.

"see? she wants me to teach her plus i promise i won't do something bad to her." taeyeon even raised her hand as if taking an oath.

"just tell her okay? no touching i know you taeyeon." i reprimanded her.

***

It took times to teach jessica verbally on how to take a bath. she keeps on asking things which she should know already. how can she not know a soap? a shampoo? the heck!

When she already learned it, she enjoyed it too much and was not getting out of the bathroom. I'm just glad i took bath first before her or else we'll be late because of her. 

She's now dressed up and dolled up by taeyeon. Of course, taeyeon lend her some clothes to wear. I wouldn't lend her some because it's all mine and i don't share *evil laugh*

"are we going to leave her here? when we go to the school?" I asked taeyeon as i was wearing my shoes.

"No, she's going with us." she answered.

"what?! she's not allowed to go there, outsiders are not allowed!" i reasoned out.

"dummy! of course she's staying outside. she'll be waiting for us until we finished our class. we can't leave her here with her state like this." we looked at jessica, looking at the shoes for so long. Aigoo

I went down again and put the shoes on her feet. as i was doing it i can't help but wonder why i am feeling different but i just shrugged it off, maybe it's just the hormones.

We both stood up she then went closer to me and whispered. "thank you, yuri."

***

I keep glaring at the guys looking at jessica. it's as if it's their first time seeing a woman. why can't they just hide their attraction for her?

she was holding onto me, afraid by their stares.

"why are they staring at me? do i look different?" she asked, curious.

"no, it's because you look dumb." i said irritatedly.

she only pouted in return and as we reach the main gate, taeyeon told the guard to take care of jessica and let her stay at the waiting area for awhile. Since we knew the guard, she nodded and assist jessica to the waiting area. 

I looked at jessica once again, her eyes shows anxiety and worry so i smiled at her and mouthed "we'll be back," to her. 

***

I only looked at the window as the class started. It's where i can see her from afar and feel assured that she's okay.

"do you miss her?" taeyeon teased me again. 

I threw crampled paper at her. why would i miss that stupid?! i don't even like her tsk.

"shut up." i said way too loud for the teacher to hear me TT.

"KWON YURI!!!" the teacher yelled at me.

i'm dead T_T. 

***

Ugh i'm here at the detention room again with taeyeon. mind you, we always caused trouble so the professor loves us much to send here.

"Aigoo, it's because of you." i rolled my eyes at taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter