Beautiful Goodbye

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV

I turned my back and head back towards tiffany's car. She went out of her car, looking at me. "Did you get it?"

I didn't respond, i stood there crying my heart out.  she hurriedly walked towards me and held both of my arms. "yah, jessica...what happened?"

I hugged her. "It...it hurts..."

She tapped my back repeatedly, comforting me. "where?"

"here," I answered, pointing at my chest. 


***


Tiffany and I went back to her pad. she told me I shouldn't worry about my purse because she was going to buy me a new one. she also said that alcohol is the best remedy to a broken heart. I don't know what a broken heart is or what an alcohol is, I just agreed to it. 

I was done crying when she went back with bottles on both of her hands. "What's that?" 

"We're going to cure that heart of yours with a beer." she said happily. 

How can a beer cure my human heart? it doesn't make sense. 

"Stop frowning, here drink this." she gave me the bottle. I was hesitating to accept it but it really hurts so i probably need this bottle. 

I drank it slowly. "It's burning inside what kind of drink is this???" I complained, almost puking. 

"Yah! alcohols are like that, you just have to endure it if you want your heart to heal." she told me, giving me that infamous eye smile of hers. 

I rolled my eyes and drank the whole thing. It was disgusting at first but the more you drink it, you'll get used to it. After a few minutes or so, I actually drank 5 bottles of beer. Daebak!  i'm amazing, right? 

"you're crazy, h-how can you drink it all i just-" she then fell asleep on my lap. I didn't know it will cause her to faint. guess i have a strong tolerance than her.

I remember yuri again. It still hurts but it's manageable now. why am i hurting because of her? is this a part of loving her? is this a part of caring for her as a star? as a guardian? I should've been happy because she was finally happy but why can't i tell my heart to do so? why is it making me even more sad? 


***


I woke up getting sprayed by tiffany. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

I scowled at her, trying to get the spray bottle from her. "Yah, stop it."

"It's a mist, it will moisturized your face. how wonderful is that, right?" I don't get her at times, she was smiling for something that isn't even funny. is she for real??? 

"Nice way of waking me up, huh. I'm tired to wake up and do anything let me rest for a bit." I closed my eyes again only to be sprayed by tiffany. "YAH!!!" i shouted. 

"You're like that because of yuri. Help yourself, jessica...no one will save you other than yourself. She's not worth it, you don't have to mop for a scumbag like her." she sat beside me, forcing a smile this time. 

Worry was written all over her face. Tiffany really cared for me as if we knew each other for a long time. "I prepared a breakfast for the both of us, get up, eat and take a bath. we're going to school." 

"But i don't want to go to school anymore!" I protested, hoping she would consider this. 

"That's the point, we're dropping out of that school." she answered, walking towards the dining area. 

After we ate and finished taking a bath, she took me to Parang University. I already expect to see yuri but I didn't expect to see her with that woman. they were clinging onto each other while taeyeon looks grossed out. 

Tiffany and I were supposed to go to the opposite direction but taeyeon noticed me and called me. "Jessica!" she rushed towards me, giving me a super tight hug. 

"I miss you," she added.

I nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter