This Dance

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica's POV

It was my first time attending an event solely for humans. we don't do this thing and I'm quite excited. Tiffany bought me an expensive dress for me to use. She didn't like the idea at first especially that I'm going with taeyeon, she told me she don't trust her. And I don't get why.

Taeyeon is such a nice person. I rely to her a lot.

After the stylist was done fixing whatever, I went over to tiffany and saw them arguing. 

"I don't trust you. I really don't." 

"Neither do I ,"

"Say what?!"

"."

Before tiffany could hit her, I took the opportunity to meddle. "Hey, guys..."

They then stared at me and had their mouths wide open. Do I look ugly? 

"Is it awful? I'll go back and change then."

They both moved as if to stop me from going back. "No! no! you look awesome," taeyeon was the first one to say.

I smiled shyly. "Thank you, you too. you're pretty as always."

Tiffany coughed forcefully. "She's not. there's nothing pretty about this woman. you're the prettiest here, jessica."

I saw taeyeon rolling her eyes at her and I could only laugh at the scene. Argh, this two. 

We bid our goodbye to tiffany, her glare at taeyeon didn't disappear even when we reached her car. 

"Why does she still have that look?" asked taeyeon, still looking at the side mirror. 

I laughed a bit. "She's just being protective of me."

Taeyeon frowned. "You call that protective? I call that insane. does she like you though?"

I shook my head. "We're of the same kind that's why. yes she likes me as a friend and companion."

Of course tiffany likes me, she wouldn't help me if she doesn't.

"What about romantically? as a woman?"

I stared at her for a minute. "What do you mean?"

She bit her lower lip. "Never mind, guess I'll just drive. "

***

We reached the place and as we made an entrance, the people suddenly stared at us. They were curious and creepy. Why would they stare at me like that? >^<

It's making me feel conscious.

"Don't worry they just find you attractive." said taeyeon, as she put my hand around her arm. 

"Us," I corrected her and she laughed at my response. 

Taeyeon asked me to sit first and that she will just greet and talk to her friends. I nodded and told her I can handle myself. I watched them, humans interact with each other. They really love to talk and I wonder if they ever get tired of it. 

Taeyeon returned and sat beside me when she saw someone speaking in front. They all cheered at whatever the speaker was saying. The only thing I remember from her speech was "Enjoy the night." and I couldn't agree more. I will definitely enjoy the food. I heard there will be grilled meats here. 

Yes, I only agreed to taeyeon's invitation because of the food. And also, because she was nice for informing me about it. 

I was excited when it was time to eat. Taeyeon kept telling me that there's no need to rush but I felt like there was a competition and that I won't get more if I didn't. 

After I finished eating, she held out her hand. "Can I have this dance with you?"

I didn't know what she meant by that but it felt wrong to turn her down so I held her hand. She took me in the middle. The people around us were doing some kind of movements. I don't if I should imitate them or what. 

Taeyeon held my waist. "Don't worry, I'm here to guide you." She then put my hands on her shoulders and she started to take tiny steps as if we're moving slowly. I followed her but I kept stepping on her shoes and I apologized repeatedly.

I find it amusing to see her laugh at my mistakes. "Don't worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter