Tell Me Your Wish

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

"Yah!!! Kwon Yuri!!!" I heard a familiar voice.

She's at it again.

I tried to continue walking.

"YOU WANT ME TO BREAK YOUR LEGS??! OR YOU WILL ING COME HERE???"

when will she stop feeding on me? when will i be strong enough to fight her??? ugh.

I stopped on my tracks and turned around to face her. "what?" I asked as if i didn't know what she wants from me.

She smirked and ushered me to come using her index finger.

I scratched my neck and went near her when she grabbed my collar and raise me way higher. "DON'T YOU DARE DISRESPECT ME AGAIN BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME YOU DO IT I'LL PUNCH YOUR ING MOUTH!!!"

"put me down, soo-ah. please," I pleaded as i struggle from her hold.

She smirked once again and threw me down. , it hurts.

"where's the money, ?"

I scowled at her and got hit in return by her squad. "i don't have one please spare me," I said helplessly.

She commanded them to hit me again and they did. I lie there like a statue, i can't do anything to protect myself. 

They looked for my wallet and when they found it, they kicked me once again and left. 

"NO." I tried running after them but I only got hit in return.

I worked so hard for that money, that money that I'm supposed to use to pay the loan shark. I did many part time jobs just to be bullied like this. WHY AM I SO WEAK??? 

I tried to suppress the tears that was about to fall.

Why is life unfair?  

if there is really a deity or whatsoever...

then why the is my life a mess??? 

why the do that deity let me live in mysery??? 

Since my grandmother died and i was left alone, i stopped believing in miracle. I stopped wishing for something. It was never answered. It's all pure bull.

***

I  called my friend and asked her to accompany me for awhile. for the past ten years, I am living w​​​​​ithout my grandmother and luckily, i met a nice person. She was kind enough to let me stay with her. 

​​​​​​She came running, catching her breath when she reached me.   

"what happened to your face?" she asked, worried.   

I didn't reply. 

"is it soo ah again??? why are you letting that hurt you? i know you can beat her ugly out!" she was fuming mad. 

"I know, taeyeon," I answered.

"but she's my sister and I can't lay even a single hand on her." I reasoned out. 

And, it was my grandmother's last request, not to hurt her but protect her.

"correction, adopted sister. you guys ain't even related by blood! so why do you let her be a to you? don't tell me you are expecting her to change? my gosh!" 

Soo-ah was not like that before. She was loving and kind until she found out she was adopted and my parents died saving her when she tried to kill herself by burning the house. Surprisingly, my late grandmother who took us never blame her but instead treated her the same way s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter