Lights Up

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jessica's POV 

I jumped to hug her. I was so happy seeing her again after a long time. 

"Whoa there," she exclaimed as she hugged me back. Taeyeon then moved away from me, adjusting her umbrella so we could fit together. 

"It's not like you're tall." I when she put the umbrella way too high above our heads. 

"But it's comfortable this way, so how are you miss naive?" I didn't expect to get a wink from her, ugh I missed her. 

A smile formed in my lips. "Good, good. tiffany took care of me well," 

We strolled away from the coffee shop, my arm clinging onto hers. This is want I want right now. 

She nodded. "Oh, nice to hear that but I still hate that ." we both chuckled at her statement. 

"What are you doing there by the way?"

"Yuri asked me to go fetch her girlfriend saying she was too bothersome and that she was getting in the way of her business. I got a feeling she would meet you so I rushed to stop that, I can't let you have her." she told me as if it was just a simple matter. 

I held her wrist, confused. "Wait what?" 

She grinned at me. "Kidding,"

"but half of it were true, she really asked me to fetch her annoying girlfriend." she added. 

I just nod at her explanation. I really despised jokes but taeyeon's was an exception.

"Where to, taeng?"

"To your real home." she replied with eagerness. 

"You know I can't go back there, tiffany will hate me." 

She messed my hair. "Easy, we can always keep it as a secret."

***

As I enter the house, I knew everything changed. From the looks of it, the decors and stuffs it all changed because juran is with them now. 

It used to be simple. It used to be just the three of us. Now, I was no longer part of the picture. 

"What are you thinking?" asked taeyeon, her lips forming into a soft smile. 

"Nothing," I said dryly. 

"The only thing I liked about juran is that she's neat and organized. Look at the style, very amusing."  I heard her say.

Yeah, very nice to destroy. don't mind my jealousy, human feelings. It's not me. 

I sat on the white sofa and made myself feel at home. It's totally uncomfortable now. If humans gets used to changes, then I don't. 

"Coffee? juice?" 

"No, thanks taeyeon...just sit beside me." I pat the space beside me. 

I can't read the look on her face when I said that but she obeyed without questions. "You've changed," Oh, a comment I disagree with. 

"I guess I adapted some of tiffany's quirkiness but it's still me." I reassured her, tapping her lap. 

"Yeah, right. the house may look nice and neat..." she look around and paused. "but it still feels incomplete. I really missed you jessica." she told me as if pouring her feelings out.

"Aww, missed you too. I wished I could visit but things aren't the same anymore." 

"If only yuri didn't dwell in her feelings then we would still be the same. I don't know what came to her mind to take juran back. she left yuri, put her in a bad shape and despite all of that yuri chose to forgive her? love , man." said taeyeon, mad at the situation. 

I guess yuri really loves juran. lucky her, she got a woman who would love her endlessly. 

"Oh, yeah." I commented, masking the pain I felt inside. 

"But...something's not right. love supposed to be sweeter the second time around? I may heard them from their room but when juran was out, I always saw yuri drinking beer. she looks so sad and I don't know anymore if she was just trying to hide-"

"Hide what?!" 

We both looked at each other. 

Darn it. 

Yuri's here. can somebody bury me alive in this very moment? 

"N-nothing," taeyeon answered softly, gradually turning her head to face her. I didn't bother to look at yuri. I just can't, not like this. Not like when we just kissed yesterday. Ugh, why do I keep remembering that kiss? 

I was shocked to feel her arm around me."Next time invite me into your little tea time," Her cold remarks made me tremble. Her voice sent some sparks down through my spine.

I awkwardly remove it off me and adjust my position in the sofa. I took a deep breath and finally stared at her. "We're just hanging out and i supposed it's all good with you...right?" 

She nodded, scratching the back of her head. "Yeah, was just you know..." she was looking for answers in my eyes but I raised my eyebrow as if asking what. "...just kind of disappointed that I'm not informed since this is basically my house TOO." 

"Yah, shut up and go away. you're spitting nonsense and disturbing my time with her. bye, loser." said taeyeon, making a face. 

Yuri made a face in return. "Whatever, just don't let her stay long juran might freak out and hurt her, I don't want that to happen." she replied before going inside to her room. 

Does she really care about me or...

I looked at her room, checking if she was really out of sight before moving closer to taeyeon. "So tayeon, where are we? i mean you were trying to tell me something."

She raised her hand and hit the air clumsily. "Nah, let's not talk about it. she's boring, dating an ugly girl and all. yuri is hopeless...let's just play I got my new PS4."

That day, all I did was play that game she called NBA and I keep losing according to her but she did let me win a couple of times, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter