The One Before Me

The Day I Met A Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV 

The fairy came back the next day. She was all smiling and the other two were very welcoming to her to the point that they made her a meal and really showed hospitality towards her. I knew something was a bit off the moment she entered the house. 

I softly pulled her arm. "what did you do?" 

She chuckled and whispered. "nothing serious just a little trick." 

"if you won't tell me what it is i'll make sure that you'll never be able to go back here." I said, firmly. i really cared for the two, i don't want any of them to get hurt. 

she rolled her eyes. "I just sprayed a potion all over my body. I need to tame them or else i wouldn't get a chance to talk to you considering how they react yesterday." 

I sighed and reluctantly let her sit on the sofa. I sat next to her, crossing my legs. "so what made you come here?" 

She ignored my question and smiled sweetly. "I'm tiffany by the way. the fairiest of them all." 

I looked at her, confused. 

She looked embarassed. "oh, that's a wordplay but yeah...you're too slow for that." 

too slow? -____-

"I know you're a fairy. what's the deal? do you have anything to say because if none then i do have one." 

she smirked, staring at me weirdly. "I do have a lot to say but i guess it won't work if i reveal it to you so go ahead, what do you plan to say, young lady?" 

wtf? i lived about million years and counting. how can she call me young? 

"I wanted to stay here permanently and you have to help me."  I know i sounded desperate but i want to be with yuri.

I can't leave her.

i just can't.

she coughed forcefully. "what is this bull that i'm hearing? i didn't expect this from an infamous star, a guardian of humans."

"you do know that you will disappear any time soon, you will vanish from this world if you disobey! you better return now as a faithful servant." she added, i could sense that she doesn't like where this conversation is going. 

Yuri interrupted us, she came with green teas and gave it to us. I whispered thanks and then she left.

"I won't return anytime soon. I will stay by her side and whatever comes our way, i will do my best to protect her so if you don't have anything nice to say then leave." I was about to stand when she spoke. 

"you're lucky i was informed that i have a new mission, i guess i wasn't bound to go back yet. okay, I will help you i don't want you to look pathetic and all. just promise me to never let anyone know about me helping you. I actually know a potion but it's very dangerous one. it's one of those dark potions that we are forbidden to use." she said, sighing after. 

I felt anxious hearing the words 'dark potion' and 'forbidden'.

"so uhh, how does it work?" i asked, biting my thumb.

"you have to make her drink the potion and then i will cast a spell on you both. she has to be the one to drink this because she is the reason why you want to stay here." she said calmly. 

"why is it forbidden to you guys then?"

"we are commanded not to help anyone with selfish intent. we make potions and cast spells to do good. this is an exception since you convinced me somehow by being petty. you have to swore to never let anyone know about this, okay?" 

I made a face. "you said that twice!"

"did you promise already? not yet right? so i have to repeat myself."

I pouted. "okay, i promised." 

"anyway, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter